Photo

Police Battle Trick. Get Medieval on their a$$

14 replies to this topic
gepetto420
  • gepetto420

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 06:32 PM

I have a police battle idea. make an outer perimeter of cars outside your 'cover' perimeter (half diamond pattern outside a building with a vestibule for heli cover) then take the jerry can and soak them all down. Put a perimeter of sticky bombs just inside this outer 'fire barrier' set of cars. When cops show light up the 'fire' barrier to keep cops away from you so can pick them off and keep chucking nades and tear gas at them. Then explode your perimeter of sticky bombs just inside the outer 'fire' barrier for when the cops get bold and decide to advance on you. then try to put another sticky bomb perimeter down while they respawn; rinse and repeat and stay behind your innner 'cover' barrier of cars as long as you can. All the while you are picking them off with a carbine rifle (grenade launcher ?). The set up for this might take awhile. I'm guessing you'd need about 20 cars to form both perimeters. I bet you could hold your ground pretty long like this. You could try this underneath a bridge too for heli cover but finding a building with a vestibule might be easier because then you dont have to worry about getting flanked. I'm gonna try this tonight. I like seeing how long i can last against police.

idve.png

gepetto420
  • gepetto420

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 06:50 PM

bump

gepetto420
  • gepetto420

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 07:40 PM

anyone else going to try this ? 

lordsniper07
  • lordsniper07

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 07:54 PM

dayyyyum, where would be a good place to set up for this?

StillProdigy
  • StillProdigy

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 11:05 PM

Franklin's default car with armored %100 kill a couple pedestrians wait for the first response kill em get your 3 stars then jump on the highway and don't stop using Franklin's special ability to shoot drivers and pilots. 100X's better then being stationary.

• GTAhole likes this

soundism
  • soundism

Put a bird on it

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 11:13 PM

Tank + highway overpass. I tried using cars to form a perimeter, but the object permanence wouldn't allow it. Turn your back and they vanish

beatthedevil56
  • beatthedevil56

Your Personal Jesus

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 06:48 PM

The Gas eventually dries up. I tried setting up a blaze on Route 68 just to watch cars burn.

Skellyhell
  • Skellyhell

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 10:00 PM

fire burns out pretty fast, sticky bombs are one use.

terrible last stand

Splinter02
  • Splinter02

Snitch

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 10:23 PM

You can't do this with many cars because they disappear if you even turn your back on them

LeAristocrat
  • LeAristocrat

Leader of the LeAristocrats

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 September 2013 - 08:11 PM

Franklin's default car with armored %100 kill a couple pedestrians wait for the first response kill em get your 3 stars then jump on the highway and don't stop using Franklin's special ability to shoot drivers and pilots. 100X's better then being stationary.

I wish there was bullet proof glass tho... this works but I keep getting shot through the front window it sucks.

Mr Shakotan
  • Mr Shakotan

Ride Low and get high

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 11:19 PM

I did something simular. The problem is cars will start to despawn. But its more effective to build a car wall on the outside and inside entrance to the parking garages. with 3 sticky bombs on each wall no need for any more. Then build a car wall boxing you into a corner where you have a good sight of anything that gets into the the garage. Like in the corner where you have clear view of the law trying to come around the corner to get on the level you on.  And have fun

Kendoyid
  • Kendoyid

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 11:38 PM

not tried this yet but i like going on rooftops where only the police heli's can get me,& i take out the heli's with different weapons,only die when i run out of ammo on all weapons.

ajma420
  • ajma420

High Roller

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 12:33 AM

This game has a lack of holdout positions where you can just fight off the cops and see how long you survive.

SprunkJunkie
  • SprunkJunkie

Thug

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 01:10 AM

I had a good 15-20 minute 5 star battle, I jumped on a train used the minigun to blow up cars on the road, eventually used a heavy mg and sniper rifle to take out chopper pilots.  The flat cars have a nice edge on them to take cover too.

• JCMillerTime likes this

davetopper
  • davetopper

Playa

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 September 2013 - 12:26 PM

I had a good 15-20 minute 5 star battle, I jumped on a train used the minigun to blow up cars on the road, eventually used a heavy mg and sniper rifle to take out chopper pilots.  The flat cars have a nice edge on them to take cover too.

I made a thread based on this. I lasted over an hour. Just gun up at the ammunation before hand. Still looking for other hold out locations. Maybe that Pacific Bank would be a good spot. You are supposed to get in it I just haven't found it. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users