» «
Photo

A few things that don't make sense with Los Santos Customs

36 replies to this topic
TheMarkofZollo
  • TheMarkofZollo

Snitch

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 10:10 AM Edited by TheMarkofZollo, 27 September 2013 - 10:11 AM.

Lol never had that happen to me before, but then again, I'm usually either fully on the throttle or fully off lmao

Unless I'm in a lowrider or muscle car cruising through the hood looking for biatch ass ballas to drive-by...But my hood cars never turbo'd.

To clarify I was talking about my real car with the turbo noises, just saying if programmed better they could have achieved different noises in game

Omar Comin
  • Omar Comin

Thug

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 10:15 AM

No dune buggy or quad can be customised. Bit crap.

Amigo Mane
  • Amigo Mane

YG Amigo

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 10:21 AM

Lol never had that happen to me before, but then again, I'm usually either fully on the throttle or fully off lmao

Unless I'm in a lowrider or muscle car cruising through the hood looking for biatch ass ballas to drive-by...But my hood cars never turbo'd.

To clarify I was talking about my real car with the turbo noises, just saying if programmed better they could have achieved different noises in game

O

SamuelBenjamin
  • SamuelBenjamin

Film & Photography Cinematography & VFX LA

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 10:45 AM

I found a sweet doom buggy. So disipointed when i found out i couldn't customize it at all.

Not even to add faster speed or the color yellow

Sirpepperoni
  • Sirpepperoni

Trick

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 11:41 AM

Last night I made a rip off of the impala out of boyznthehood and was cruising around with frank and all I could think about was how bad it needed hydraulics.

Hydraulics were one of the main things that fascinated me in gta 3.. f*ck I used to cruise around for hours in sa doing drivebys and bouncing.. Yet r* couldn't even bring that nostalgia back. I'm shattered I bought the ce, c*nts didn't deserve that much cash off me

kasa
  • kasa

Hustler

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 11:54 AM

Last night I made a rip off of the impala out of boyznthehood and was cruising around with frank and all I could think about was how bad it needed hydraulics.

Hydraulics were one of the main things that fascinated me in gta 3.. f*ck I used to cruise around for hours in sa doing drivebys and bouncing.. Yet r* couldn't even bring that nostalgia back. I'm shattered I bought the ce, c*nts didn't deserve that much cash off me

yes, I also miss hydraulics, shame Rockstar left so much out of the game, anyone still playing yoga?

Kent_Paul_Jnr
  • Kent_Paul_Jnr

lets bounce

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 12:54 PM

I just want to be able to put on a lift kit and over size tires on trucks and jeeps and better horns the ones they have are dumb. More off road options 4x4 would be very nice and to be able to turn it on and off like in GTA SA....... Also hands down my favorite thing would be........ To be able to put police lights on any car like the under cover FIB car in the grill and mirrors, I think that would be sick !

The police lights mod on any car would have been so FCUKIN COOL

IF thats in GTAO - that will make me happy lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users