» «
Photo

Vehicles you're tired of seeing in traffic

14 replies to this topic
kastrenzo
  • kastrenzo

Hustler

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 05:44 PM Edited by kastrenzo, 24 September 2013 - 05:45 PM.

Ever drive around looking for a specific car, only to find the neighborhood is flooded with another vehicle?

Or find that one vehicle is just spawned too many times.

What vehicles are you tired of seeing in traffic,

For the past hour, the entire north and west sides of LS have been spawning nothing but

Lampadati Felons

Dewbachee Rapid GTs

Benefactor Suranos and most of all, Dubstas,  I've seen those stupid G-Wagen s EVERYWHERE

I'm really hoping that with the PC version.. extra memory can increase the variety of vehicles spawned in traffic,  I could care less that there are 60 cars on the highway when 50 of them are Dubsta SUVs.

CChevelleSS
  • CChevelleSS

GTA all the way

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 06:02 PM

Sabre Gt

Futo

Landstalkers 

Pheonix 

lazedout
  • lazedout

Snitch

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 06:05 PM

all of them

TheAdmiester
  • TheAdmiester

Saywha'?

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 06:05 PM

The Ocelot. Dear god does it spawn EVERYWHERE.

Scaglietti
  • Scaglietti

Italia

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 24 September 2013 - 06:08 PM

Lampadati Felons -- both sedans and cabrios
Carbonizzare
Rapid GT
Jackal

SamuelBenjamin
  • SamuelBenjamin

Film & Photography Cinematography & VFX LA

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 06:22 PM

Jees dude i keep saying stupid SUV's man, i need more cars

Herr13
  • Herr13

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 06:25 PM Edited by Herr13, 24 September 2013 - 06:27 PM.

the ranger rovers (dont know in game name.) theyre sexy when customized but I see them everywhere

edit: baller 1 and baller 2

lizardman563
  • lizardman563

Give your free will a chance, you've got to want to succeed.

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 September 2013 - 06:29 PM

Felon, it's a great car but it doesn't feel that executive driving my own when there are 6 million around me parked and driving around.

Also tired of seeing the Stanier whenever i go downtown and south/east LS, and the Emperor too. 

kastrenzo
  • kastrenzo

Hustler

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 06:37 PM

Felon, it's a great car but it doesn't feel that executive driving my own when there are 6 million around me parked and driving around.

Also tired of seeing the Stanier whenever i go downtown and south/east LS, and the Emperor too. 

There are too many fancy cars.

While I liked some of the generic cars of IV, They had a secondary effect of making the fancy cars feel more rare. I don't feel like I have anything special when I get in a Sports car and 90% of the cars around me are sports cars

Azazel
  • Azazel

• None
  • Topic of the Year 2012 "GTA V Vehicle Database"
    Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 24 September 2013 - 06:48 PM

It's pretty obvious that one of Rockstar's goals for V was to have more "fancy cars" in the streets, probably thinking that it would increase the experience - or maybe to mimic how it is in real-life LA. It means that these cars feel much less special, though.

That being said, I like how some cars are really rare, even if it is a generic sedan.

greenhound
  • greenhound

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 07:37 PM

I see way too many Mananas and Emperors in LS.

I played the whole storyline without seeing a single Buffalo (except Steve Haines FIB Buffalo) then as soon as I finish the story like 20 Buffalos drive past me.

Vehicle spawns are mad weird still.

Hungrypiemonger
  • Hungrypiemonger

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 07:54 PM

jeeps and prius

MisterRawgers
  • MisterRawgers

Swindler

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 08:08 PM

I feel like the repetitive car thing is worse than ever in this game, I'm constantly seeing multiple cars of the same model and color all over the place, whether it's SUV's or those sh*tty prius looking cars. They need more variety and I wish they could fix this problem. I also see way too many fancy sports cars which doesn't even make them feel special anymore. 

• Jrjohnbarn1 likes this

Jrjohnbarn1
  • Jrjohnbarn1

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 24 September 2013 - 11:07 PM Edited by JrJohnbarn1, 24 September 2013 - 11:16 PM.

I can't think of the car names, but yeah I do seem to see the same three or four vehicles spawning almost everywhere around the city, it doesn't bother me too much, but it would be nice to see lots of different car varieties rather than the whole street being full of the same car.

I agree about too many luxury/sports cars spawning too, it does make certain cars in the game feel less unique or special the way they used to feel in previous games.

lazy.
  • lazy.

could you PLEASE stop using that f*cking blue font?!

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 24 September 2013 - 11:39 PM

Supercars are still rare. You only see the lower priced ones on the street. XFs, Cheetahs, Bullet GTs etc don't often spawn

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users