Photo

How do we avoid annoying kids online?

76 replies to this topic
Grand Theft Savage
  • Grand Theft Savage

'Bout that life

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 September 2013 - 02:48 AM

Can't be avoided. As said, you should mute them, but that doesn't stop them from f*cking with you. You might have to put 'em down the old fashioned way.

TheGreenSadler
  • TheGreenSadler

Born in sin, COME ON IN.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 September 2013 - 04:51 AM

This is why I'm glad I don't have a gaming headset, but yes kids and some adults can be very aggravating online. GTA IV multiplayer was ruined for me because of them. Anybody who has been honked at or shot several times in a row in free mode will know what I'm talking about. Do what I do, go to an opposite part of the map or take them down GTA style.

AEJY
  • AEJY

Dimes

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 September 2013 - 04:53 AM

Don't go online

Lagful
  • Lagful

Certified Fresh

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 04:54 AM

Destroy them over and over again until they either shut the f*ck up or leave.

CashnBowlz420
  • CashnBowlz420

Midnight Toker

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 05:04 AM

Haha there will never be a shortage of annoying kids online. Avoiding them would mean avoiding the Internet.

hugh750
  • hugh750

i drive fast in gta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 September 2013 - 05:40 AM Edited by hugh750, 25 September 2013 - 05:41 AM.

i just hope we don't have to deal with cheaters and hackers in gta 5 online like we had to in gta 4 yes i know i'm a little off subject.

Dirtbag Daryl
  • Dirtbag Daryl

Dirtbag

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 05:52 AM

the mute button must be a very difficult technique to master nowadays

• CashnBowlz420 likes this

GTAHomie420
  • GTAHomie420

Road Captain

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 06:51 AM

Ugh, seriously not looking forward to the all the squeakers. They sound bad enough, but were gunna have to deal with their hacks because "It's to hard for them to level up", or "They cant get any money". My suggestion, camp out on a roof and snipe their tires as they drive by lol.

SmoothGetaway
  • SmoothGetaway

I got respect for reality

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 September 2013 - 06:58 AM

GameInformer said that yelling into the microphone will expedite heists...I hope that's untrue.

Lazlow said that as well on the Opie and Anthony show.

OT: I'm just gonna kill anyone trying to grief until they get the point and leave.

PiggsyV
  • PiggsyV

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 07:03 AM

You know what's funny but sad? Grown men who waste their time redeculing youngsters over the internet 

There just as annoying as cowardly as these kids 

i've played with annoying adults and kids so if there's a MUTE button EVERYONE gets muted and they can't send messages since everyone is already blocked

Most of us were kids when we played GTA 3 and so forth and IF PSN and XBOX LIVE were around back then WE would of been the annoying squeaky  nerds  :lol:  :die:

Pbmaster2k89
  • Pbmaster2k89

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 12:46 AM

How do u mute these pricks?

customkingpimp
  • customkingpimp

Functioning alcoholic

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 12:51 AM

I find the kids quite funny, beacuse they are complete idiots and dont know how to play, for instance, started the first mission after the race where you

Spoiler
I only took head shots so i had a lot of ammo, the 2 people that were on that mission with me were kids, with headsets, no idea what they were doing, wasted every bullet they had.

when the mission was over, we all spawed at the same place, next thing I know, one of the kids is punching me telling me to give them the money, so i pulled out my gun, shot the one, and his buddy took off running saying "oh sh*t, he's got a gun" 

That was very amusing.

ceIozzip
  • ceIozzip

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 12:53 AM

go to online > players > select one, then mute him. i had to do this so many tmes tonight. they're mostly too loud or their mics are constantly on. i thought this game had proximity chat only??

Pbmaster2k89
  • Pbmaster2k89

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 01:05 AM

go to online > players > select one, then mute him. i had to do this so many tmes tonight. they're mostly too loud or their mics are constantly on. i thought this game had proximity chat only??

I figured, damn, ty

WildBrick142
  • WildBrick142

*blows up cars with RPG*

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Ireland
  • Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 06 October 2013 - 01:13 AM

For some reason I never met a kid today. Everyone was playing fair, no cheating, no whining, no abusing stuff (I got $1,000 for being a Good Sport). Peace and quiet won't last for long though.

3mir
  • 3mir

The Coon

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 01:16 AM

GTA Online sux

Brad Maddox
  • Brad Maddox

Still B.R.A.D.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 October 2013 - 04:54 AM

Why all the hate on kids, I'm 18 but first played GTA when I was 7, and if they had GTA online then, I wouldn't have trolled or anything. I would have had the little kid voice, because I was a kid but I'd be there to have fun, if you f*cked with me I'd f*ck with you, but if you were cool I'd be cool and would probably want to chill with you online, I know you're not talking about all kids but you're making it seem like most kids are like this when that's not the case, hell I've had more 30 year olds troll me than 12 year olds, and instead of staying away from kids, just stay away from dumb players. You know we were all kids once playing GTA, just trying to have fun and I find it ironic that the same guys who played GTA as a kid don't want kids to play GTA, because they're kids, logic fail. Most of us that are in our late teens and early 20s played GTA as kids, so we can't really complain about kids playing.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users