what was your funniest death in gta 5?

60 replies to this topic
universetwisters
  • universetwisters

VOLKSWAFFEN

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 December 2013 - 04:37 PM

I was riding a dirtbike down mount chilliad way too fast. I tried to stop, but I couldn't, and I ended up hitting a tree and getting killed

McGyver55
  • McGyver55

Easter Egg Casualty

• Members

Posted 28 December 2013 - 04:58 PM

Driving down the Coastal Highway near the base of Chiliad, crashed into another car that crossed into my lane, Franklin goes flying through the windshield and lands right in front of a Mountain Lion who promptly attacks and eats him.

Flying down the Concrete River Basins (those giant storm overflow diverters that run though LS) and I run in a flat cardboard box, which sends my car summersaulting through the air onto it's roof to explode in a wondrous fireball.

Neither was really funny per se at the moment... more of a "are you f**king kidding me?!"... but in retrospect I suppose they were entertaining.

TheMysteryKnight
  • TheMysteryKnight

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 28 December 2013 - 06:34 PM

Just the other day I was landing my plane at the LSIA and as I touched ground a huge plane was also ready to land and it landed right on top of my plane, and I explode.

Also, back when I first played the game and was exploring, I was in the mountains and see a red dot on the map like a person wanted to fight, but I couldn't see them, then all of a sudden a mountain lion came out of nowhere and killed me.

One time I kicked a dog, but it didn't die so it got back up, I was standing right next to it for about 10 seconds, wasn't mad at me or anything, and then it randomly starts biting me, and I died.

Real_Badgirl
  • Real_Badgirl

Trick

• Members

Posted 28 December 2013 - 09:31 PM

I was hanging out with Lamar as Franklin, and I randomly decided to chuck a grenade at him. This killed Lamar and blew up Franklin's motorbike, reducing it to a flaming pile of twisted metal. When I got to close, I started on fire and died.

Sasqui
  • Sasqui

Gangsta sh*t

• Members

Posted 28 December 2013 - 09:50 PM

Flying a Buzzard. I was trying to crash it into the blimp, but when I jumped out I got hit by the blades and launched over Los Santos.

Fuzzknuckles
  • Fuzzknuckles

Chronic Ape

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 28 December 2013 - 09:55 PM

I think I was playing as Franklin, not sure, but I came off the front of a motorbike, a Bati, and flew about 20 feet through the air, hitting my head on a set of traffic lights. As I fell to the floor in a crumpled mess, a car sped past, crushing my stupid carcass even further into the ground. Still not quite dead at this point. As I got up, the police car chasing the car that squished me hit me full on in the back, finishing me off. 

Stoopid police. 

Xerukal
  • Xerukal

Uncle T

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 December 2013 - 09:56 PM Edited by Xerukal, 28 December 2013 - 09:56 PM.

Faceplanting into Chop's sh*t after fooling around with the jumping ragdoll feature one too many times. 

• jatiger13, Gta_V_Fan_101 and Black & White like this

fridaynightscream
  • fridaynightscream

Lost Kings Street Soldier, Fighting And Making Money.

• Members

Posted 29 December 2013 - 04:09 AM

I was blasting people in Los Santos when shortly after the cops came and tired to ruin my fun. I took cover behind a car that contained the corpse of someone I killed. I killed a few cops then out of nowhere BAM a truck driving at full speed runs me over, at first I was in dead silence then I burst out laughing.  

Lil ski
  • Lil ski

Hawai'i 5-O

• Members

Posted 29 December 2013 - 04:58 AM

Playing as Michael (aka Murda Mike) I was running away from the cops with 4 stars. I hid in my mansion....well kicked the front door down and started blasting inside my house with the M249 like a mad man and my family ran away. So I ran up into Jimmy's room to hold it down as LSPD's finest was en route into my house. I accidently pressed --> by Jimmy's bong and I took a hit (yeah strange while running from the highest level of the law.) after I finished smoking, there were four SWAT dudes pointing shotguns in my face. The guy struck me in the face and then BLASTED my brains out with a pump, all over my son's 60" LCD.

.....Wasted.......
  • SmoothGetaway and Gta_V_Fan_101 like this

Travís.
  • Travís.

Gangsta

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 29 December 2013 - 09:12 AM

i walked into the mini propeller at the back of a helicopter with trevor and died.

I had a fight with someone as michael and after i won i had basically no health, so i walked into a poll and died.

alex1369
  • alex1369

Square Civilian

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 December 2013 - 09:20 AM

When i was doing the hunting mission with trevor and suddenly a puma came and killed me.
And when i was driving a bike on hills and wanted to make a pic of bike in front of the city and again a puma came...

Dbns_Finest
  • Dbns_Finest

DAMNED

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 29 December 2013 - 12:40 PM

I was playing as micheal and I was running from the police, I got to the safe house and I jumped and fell on Amanda who was tanning by the pool and I was killed instantly.I guess he couldnt handle that pu$$y.

Officer Ronson
  • Officer Ronson

Police Officer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 December 2013 - 02:12 PM

Well, so I was doing a rampage as Trevor in the RON alternative wind-farms.

This Police Helicopter got to know what was I leading him into so he avoided to go through the wind-mills and I shot him down with an RPG, turned the other direction for couple of seconds turning Trevor's ability off and out of nowhere the helicopter's wreckage on fire fell on me killing me instantly withouth a warning.

• SmoothGetaway likes this

mmm chocolate
  • mmm chocolate

BLAINE COUNTY

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 December 2013 - 03:50 PM

Just had one the other night that made me and my gf burst out laughing...

Getting chased by cops in a car on the freeway in the desert, cop car is hitting me from behind and just happens to bump me at the perfect time, pushing me straight into a gas pump at the station on the side of the road. KABOOOM!!!

mmm chocolate
  • mmm chocolate

BLAINE COUNTY

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 December 2013 - 03:59 PM

Side note: i feel like they changed the amount of time it shows you dying for. In gta 4 it seemed a bit longer..which was awesome.

Now sometimes my character doesnt even get a chance to hit the ground after losing all health.
  • SmoothGetaway likes this

ShadowDog94
  • ShadowDog94

Gaming since '94

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 29 December 2013 - 05:30 PM

I wish they made it so you had a heart attack once you run out of health from over-sprinting. It woulda been hilarious.

Ellie Hunt
  • Ellie Hunt

Sonofa Gun

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 29 December 2013 - 06:11 PM

When I was online, I was driving a Barracks around with my crew inside, and this tank comes up behind us and sticks the gun of the tank in the back of the Barracks and it blows up, both the Barracks and the tank go flying miles into the air. I never laughed so much.

TyphoonJames
  • TyphoonJames

King Cobra

• Members

Posted 29 December 2013 - 09:50 PM

Smashed in to a telephone pole driving a maxed out Entity XF, Franklin got ejected and died instantly on impact. The bad part was that I lost the XF (and wasn't appearing at the impound lot). After a few times, this gets very annoying.

JonesyRogers
  • JonesyRogers

DonnyZingFarka

• Members

Posted 29 December 2013 - 11:39 PM

(this happened too, no joke)

My friend rammed me so hard with a..Cheetah I think (?) that I ended up getting stuck inside of a wall

Obviously, this was a massive glitch. I think the fact that the game was laggy as crap probably played the biggest role here..

dooshtoomun
  • dooshtoomun

Thug

• Members

Posted 30 December 2013 - 04:01 AM

In Sandy Shores, a police car chasing someone hit a quadbike, which acted as a ramp and sent the police car flipping

Panz
  • Panz

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 30 December 2013 - 04:54 AM

I was Trevor and got to the cutscene at the very end of the game where

Spoiler
. Well, as soon as I got out of my car to approach the house, a woman driving a jeep comes flying out of nowhere, hits the guardrail a few hundred feet behind me and flies into the sky, and then crashes into me. The car then proceeded to crush me to my death.

It was so f*cking weird. 

SmoothGetaway
  • SmoothGetaway

I got respect for reality

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 December 2013 - 05:37 AM Edited by SmoothGTA, 30 December 2013 - 05:48 AM.

I jumped a Granger off one of the cliffs on Chilliad, bailed out and passed it in freefall.

I deployed my parachute at the last possible second, and as I'm panning the camera around to look at the mountain I jumped off I hear this crashing and banging sound.

Yep, the Granger came careening down the mountain and smashed into me right before I was about to land my parachute.

Thank f*ck two of my buddies saw this. I wasn't even mad about having to pass the controller, we were all laughing so hard.
  • RiaJay21 likes this

SonOfLiberty
  • SonOfLiberty

Tainted

• Antarctica

Posted 30 December 2013 - 05:39 AM

I was using the blimp with Trevor one day and got to the highest altude above LS and jumped out. Out of shear luck Trevor's battered corpse landed inside a multiple sided billboard lol.

Postit123
  • Postit123

Angry Gamer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 December 2013 - 06:48 AM

I somehow managed to park a car on the guy.

I forgot who I was playing as.

RiaJay21
  • RiaJay21

Post-Post-Ironic

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 December 2013 - 06:39 PM

Low on health after riling up a couple Ballas. Tried to jack a car with a shotgun. Fired it off into the driver's face, whose foot was clearly still on the accelerator. Poor Trevor got mowed down by a corpse.

Another was just sheer stupidity. Was crossing some train tracks in Sandy Shores as Trevor and decided to stop, just to see whether the train was actually coming. Just as Trev's looking left, the train hits. From the right. Never even saw it coming in enough time to activate his special ability.

Alvarez
  • Alvarez

Homie

• Members

Posted 02 January 2014 - 10:04 PM

I was hunting with Trevor when i heard "WRAOWRAOAR", and spotted a kittycat which i fed with 7.62. Thus has been done, i mounted the quad nearby and wanted to ride away.

And then when i rode over the cougars corpse, the quad tipped and Trevor fell to his death.

Short: I was killed by a dead cougar.

stobe187
  • stobe187

Thug

• Members

Posted 02 January 2014 - 11:04 PM

...I wasn't even mad about having to pass the controller, we were all laughing so hard....

This sums up playing GTA with your friends perfectly!

Zodape
  • Zodape

Brilliant Gentleman

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 02 January 2014 - 11:33 PM Edited by Zodape, 02 January 2014 - 11:33 PM.

I was chasing down Dr. Friedlander, ramming his car, not trying to kill him too fast. Then, he crashes into a bunch of cars, I get out to taze his ass. Before I could react, he crashed Michael's stomach with his Comet against his Tailgater, instantly wasting him.

Stupid pube head.

• Bonnano likes this

SkyReaper2014
  • SkyReaper2014

Paleto Bay Resident

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 January 2014 - 11:39 PM

shot a guy in trevors town in the desert and like 5 dogs chased after me, I only killed one before the proceeded to eat franklin.

RiaJay21
  • RiaJay21

Post-Post-Ironic

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 January 2014 - 11:45 PM

For some reason, I made to speed into my garage, but bailed out of the car. Car smashes into garage door, tires and metal go everywhere ... car proceeds to pulverize me as I manage to roll right underneath it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users