what was your funniest death in gta 5?

60 replies to this topic
hugh750
  • hugh750

i drive fast in gta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 September 2013 - 05:38 PM

after completing the game i decided to fly around in the blimp and got up to a pretty high altitude i was playng as michael and i bailed out of the blimp and hit my head on the propellers and died. :lol:

• Luddite likes this

OhHeyBro
  • OhHeyBro

Peon

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 05:43 PM Edited by OhHeyBro, 24 September 2013 - 05:44 PM.

Walked up to a Balla as Franklin (and I think I tried to talking to him or something) and got stabbed twice and died instantly, before having any time to react.

May not sound that funny but it was f-ing hilarious.

• iReadManuals likes this

IntoGloryRide
  • IntoGloryRide

Warmonger

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 September 2013 - 05:57 PM

Falling down a mountain and landing crotch-first into a tree...It was beyond brutal.
  • Miamivicecity likes this

Ghost-Unit
  • Ghost-Unit

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 06:01 PM

You know that overpass in the city where there's a street below and a street above, by the union depository or whatever? There's holes that drop to the street below that are covered by rails around the side. I crashed into it, got ejected from the windshield, and fell straight down one of those openings.

• mmm chocolate and davetopper like this

twannie1997
  • twannie1997

PS3 Stronk

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 24 September 2013 - 06:09 PM

I smashed into a light pole at high speed, thinking it would not do anything to me. Then I got flung out of the front window and hit said pole very hard.

NADOLNY
  • NADOLNY

Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 24 September 2013 - 06:10 PM

Pointed a gun to a woman driving a car, she ran over me, then another car killed me.

• Jimmy Darmody likes this

jatiger13
  • jatiger13

this is fun

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 06:14 PM

Fell down some stairs when I already had low health

JC-0001
  • JC-0001

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 06:38 PM

Was being chased by cops in the airport, plane came out of nowhere and completely demolished my car.

Elemental716
  • Elemental716

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 06:41 PM

I was on a BMX bike in vinewood hills and did a 180 of a roof in the street and landed behind a car the was getting chased by cops and the cop car hit me hard as f*ck and sent me flying into a house head first.

SkittyM
  • SkittyM

Badass Alpha Skitty

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 September 2013 - 06:55 PM

Yesterday I was playing as trevor and stole a Jet from LSX and tried flying it to the military base, my engines stalled out and I was forced to try parachuting to the base.  When I bailed out of the plane I opened my parachute too soon and the wing got it, the plane ended up falling apart (no explosion, it just fell to bits mid air) when it hit my chute and ended up making me fall to my death, BUT before I even came close to the ground, out of nowhere one of the wheels comes falling out of the sky and hits me in the face.  Aircraft 1  Player 0.

USMR
  • USMR

Weetarded Pug.

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 07:03 PM

I parked next to a bike and got out, but I tripped on the bike and lost all my health.

Scooby803
  • Scooby803

Rat

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 07:11 PM

Ran into the traffic light pole then got out of the car only to have the pole fall on me and smash me to my death.

• mmm chocolate likes this

Vega Fve
  • Vega Fve

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 07:26 PM

I was running from the cops on foot until my stamina got too low. I didn't notice it, i fell down in the middle of the street and shortly after a car ran over me.

The funniest part? I was right in front of my f*cking safehouse...

hugh750
  • hugh750

i drive fast in gta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 September 2013 - 08:32 PM

early this morning i had a death that was kind of funny, i think i was playing as michael and i was driving a fully upgraded supercar and i was doing about 200+mph in los santos and i hit a suv in the rear and i got thrown out the windshield and died suddenly!!!! :lol:

Vanzbadga
  • Vanzbadga

Groovy

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 08:35 PM

Mine was so funny, i was driving a supercar and hit a wall with franklin and he came out feet first and like ran up the wall, did a backflip then landed on his feet fully stable and it said wasted... It had me laughing so hard.

Jesse Pinkman
  • Jesse Pinkman

bitch

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 08:37 PM

Death of Mr. Raspberry Jam. 

• Miamivicecity and RichyB like this

SlappyPwnsAss
  • SlappyPwnsAss

I done kept it real from tha jump

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 08:38 PM

I was parachuting down to the street with REALLY low health... i hit a fence, Franklin did a frontflip as he hit the fence and died.

shamalpilot
  • shamalpilot

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 11:42 PM

Hunting in the woods a deer running from a wolf ran into me knocking me off a cliff

JohnGazman
  • JohnGazman

We Heistin'

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 24 September 2013 - 11:44 PM

Hanging out with Trevor and Franklin in Mike's cargobob. Decided to jump out, see what happens. Trevor and Franklin bail out, parachute to safety. Mike hits a tree and dies.

Wakes up at the Hospital and on his way out, he's muttering "When I next see Franklin.."

RichyB
  • RichyB

Crush grapes mate. Sorry? You're a grape crusher. Next.

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 11:51 PM

Was followig Mike as Trev and Mike got fed up and punched Trev in the head and killed him.

NADOLNY
  • NADOLNY

Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 September 2013 - 01:19 PM Edited by nadolny, 26 September 2013 - 01:19 PM.

Last night,

Finished the last

Spoiler
and jumped from the building with my parachute... f*cking hit a lamp post!!!!! AND DIED!!!!!!!!!!!! PISSED THE f*ck OFF

ChickenStu
  • ChickenStu

Snitch

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 01:22 PM

I thought Trevor assassinating the guy on the fairground ride on Ending C was pretty funny. Especially the way the camera man starts panicking! 

EvilDog77
  • EvilDog77

Unequaled C4 Whore

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 01:23 PM

Running from the police I dived off a cliff into the sea. Trouble was, I had a parachute equipped (which I'd forgotton about) and promptly bellyflopped to my death.

jefflcarr
  • jefflcarr

Hawkeye

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 01:27 PM

After I finished the first Madrazo mission where you have to shoot down the plane.  I had just gotten rid of the van and had jacked a suburban from some lady.  I got a wanted level and started to run, but lost control on one of the mountain roads, went off the edge and landed at some shack, slamming into their LP tank which exploded and killed me.

Murray Bunyan
  • Murray Bunyan

Trick

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 01:38 PM

I was falling down from the sky with no parachute, then I saw a Cropduster, out of nowhere, coming this way, it hit me so hard that I died at that exact time. It was so unexpected and hilarious.

highland0wolf
  • highland0wolf

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 02:23 PM

the soloman mission where you have to chase devlins assistant to get the film reel, at the end of the mission i took the plane in the hanger to escape the cops just after i got rid of them i jumped out of the plane and went flying backwards and hit the left wing of the plane and died.

that or after doing the last heist, as mike i somehow stole franklins car and driving around for a while i forgot it was mike in the car i tried to squeese between two 18 wheel trucks tried to activate franklins ability only to realise to late it was mike, and got crushed to death.

BMW Sterling
  • BMW Sterling

(_o_Y_o_)

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 02:29 PM Edited by BMW Sterling, 26 September 2013 - 02:30 PM.

Caught a Taxi cab with 25% health out in Sandt Shores. I didn't skip the ride, I pressed Square and it told the Cab driver to hurry up. As he began to speed up, he was heading towards the train tracks which had the blocker thing to indicate that the train is coming. The cab driver proceeds to crash through it, and the back of the cab was hit. The cab went FLYING through the air, and did like 12 barrel rolls until we were both killed.

Crazy sh*t man..

• Lil ski likes this

Bozzah
  • Bozzah

sick, demented griefer

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 28 December 2013 - 03:45 PM

in story mode, I invaded a garden near Franklin's house and wanted to see if the barbeque grill would explode if I shot it... it did, but luckily, I survived....with some major injuries. I got a wanted level and went on the street to get myself a ride, but suddenly, a firetruck just bombed along out of nothing with like 200mph and pulverized me, it was so unexpected! 

sorry for necro-ing this thread but I just had to share this one...

Black & White
  • Black & White

Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 December 2013 - 03:51 PM

I flew on top of a high building and decided to jump off it. Michael smashed his balls against the curb and softly said "Ahhh".

kvic
  • kvic

Hustler

• Members

Posted 28 December 2013 - 04:29 PM

May not be to funny because at the time it really pissed me off but having just escaped the cop's, after a long gun battle my health was flashing red ,I turned to jump a wall missed fell back a died.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users