Photo

I lost chop please help

12 replies to this topic
GTAIsMyLove
  • GTAIsMyLove

Rat

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 05:01 PM

he's not in his little house in franklin's mansion... he's not in the hood either i have been searching nonstop for 3 hours by car but cant find him

Skitzo100
  • Skitzo100

Windy city

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 September 2013 - 05:06 PM Edited by Skitzo100, 24 September 2013 - 05:10 PM.

LMAO! You're f*cked! When he dead he's dead and you lost him he's gone for good. It happened to me but I just reload saved game. Wish you could buy another pet and different breed.

MactoTillDeath
  • MactoTillDeath

Snitch

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 05:10 PM

First of all, why drive around and look?

If chop is available to you, he will show up on your map as a little bone icon. If you don't see it, that means he's not available, not that he's "lost."

Chop can't go with you on missions unless it's a mission specifically designed for chop. So if you have him with you and then you start a mission, he just runs away. And he won't be available again until a "reset." To do a reset, go do another mission and complete it, once done chops position should be reset at your house. Sleeping may also do a reset.

MactoTillDeath
  • MactoTillDeath

Snitch

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 05:13 PM

Alternatively, you can revert your game back to the last manual or autosave point that you knew chop was available in, then just continue from there.

Not sure why people get up in arms over chop. I've personally never used him for anything other than the 2 missions that require I use him.

IMr_SmithI
  • IMr_SmithI

Nigga rich productions

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 05:17 PM

Actually he does come back... I took him for a walk and fell into some water. Chop stayed on the road and got killed. A message said he would respawn at the safe house.....

toybasher
  • toybasher

Cute Anthromorphic Skunk

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 05:21 PM

Actually he does come back... I took him for a walk and fell into some water. Chop stayed on the road and got killed. A message said he would respawn at the safe house.....

Same. Says he will respawn in a safehouse.

DIGGOO
  • DIGGOO

лол

• BUSTED!

Posted 24 September 2013 - 05:36 PM

I shot him with a buzzard, I lit him on fire, I kicked him and ran over him with my car and now he's complaining he's not happy? His happiness is ended and he takes massive sh*ts on my house?
Why is he unhappy? What made him unhappy and how can I make him happy again?

Sting4S
  • Sting4S

High Roller

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 September 2013 - 05:41 PM

I shot him with a buzzard, I lit him on fire, I kicked him and ran over him with my car and now he's complaining he's not happy? His happiness is ended and he takes massive sh*ts on my house?

1/10 for humor. :v:

OhHeyBro
  • OhHeyBro

Peon

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 05:49 PM

Stfu

OhHeyBro
  • OhHeyBro

Peon

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 05:50 PM

RIP Chop :(

FirstLadyofGTA
  • FirstLadyofGTA

Killer in Heels

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 September 2013 - 06:04 PM

he's not in his little house in franklin's mansion... he's not in the hood either i have been searching nonstop for 3 hours by car but cant find him

I think it is so adorable that you're fretting over an animated animal...as if it were real. :)

FirstLadyofGTA
  • FirstLadyofGTA

Killer in Heels

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 September 2013 - 06:06 PM

I wondered about this too because I was walking with him in the Hills and since there are no decent sidewalks he almost got ran over a few times...

Franklin_Clinton24
  • Franklin_Clinton24

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 04:14 AM

press right directional button and Franklin screams chop you know how to go home go

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users