• This topic is locked This topic is locked
10 replies to this topic
Nordniedersachse
  • Nordniedersachse

Lauch

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 24 September 2013 - 04:54 PM

1. I'm collecting police, military and FIB cars. Where is the biggest garage in game and how many cars can go in there?

2. Where can I find a police motorcycle? Someone said Route 68, but there wasn't one.

3. I found sheriff cars in Paleto Bay, on their doors is written "Los Santos County" and at the door of the police departement in Paleto Bay too. But isn't it Blaine County in the north? Los Santos County is between Los Santos and Blaine County.

Thanks on advance.

Nordniedersachse
  • Nordniedersachse

Lauch

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 24 September 2013 - 05:10 PM

Bump

Detective Phelps
  • Detective Phelps

You're pretty good! (b='_' )b=

• Members
  • Russia
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA V section - Reporting]

Posted 24 September 2013 - 05:17 PM Edited by Los Santos Police Department, 24 September 2013 - 05:18 PM.

Police motorcycle can be found at a underpass at strawberry avenue.

There is a garage where you can store more than 6 vehicles, these garages vary for each character.

R* made a mistake on that one, it's meant to say "blaine county" but the cruisers still say LS county.

EDIT: Here's where you can find the bike, you can also find the unmarked cruiser there as well. 

location.png

Nordniedersachse
  • Nordniedersachse

Lauch

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 24 September 2013 - 05:45 PM Edited by Preusse, 24 September 2013 - 05:46 PM.

Police motorcycle can be found at a underpass at strawberry avenue.
There is a garage where you can store more than 6 vehicles, these garages vary for each character.
R* made a mistake on that one, it's meant to say "blaine county" but the cruisers still say LS county.

EDIT: Here's where you can find the bike, you can also find the unmarked cruiser there as well. 
location.png

There's nothing but two cops under the street.

JohnGazman
  • JohnGazman

More Dakka Is Never Enough

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 24 September 2013 - 05:48 PM Edited by JohnGazman, 24 September 2013 - 05:49 PM.

Source? Location?

So far, all three characters have a garage that can store four cars each, maximum. I'd love to know where this "extra" garage is.

MarkGTAV
  • MarkGTAV

Rat

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 05:56 PM

I'd be interested to know if you can store cars in the LS Airport Hanger. If so, how many?

Nordniedersachse
  • Nordniedersachse

Lauch

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 24 September 2013 - 06:06 PM

Where else can I find a police motorcycle?

SesameStPimp
  • SesameStPimp

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 06:15 PM

i found a police motorcycle off the southbound side of the main freeway just north of the desert area. It was parked on the side of the freeway. Killed the cop and took it. I think they just spawn randomly.

TaikaJamppa
  • TaikaJamppa

Crackhead

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 04 May 2014 - 01:36 PM Edited by TaikaJamppa, 04 May 2014 - 01:36 PM.

Saw one while coming downhill after meeting "The Dominator" and after the parachute-/bikerace. Although I killed the cop, there was 2 of them and other one killed me. I spawned in the town around Beeker's Garage, but when I got back to the location I found the bikes first, there was none there. I'm now going to get a cab there and see if they have spawned again... AFTER re-loading the auto-saved save.

And what was talking about the "bigger garage"? I have only those 4-slotted ones each character has, plus their safehouses (Trevor's Strip club included). They DO include more than just 4 cars, in theory, but the other cars are in a menu that has only the add-on cars. I mean those downloaded from PSN.

LOL. I took a truck and saw the police bikes, ran over them and... OF COURSE the bike blew up under the truck XD

Detective Phelps
  • Detective Phelps

You're pretty good! (b='_' )b=

• Members
  • Russia
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA V section - Reporting]

Posted 04 May 2014 - 01:37 PM Edited by Los Santos Police Department, 04 May 2014 - 01:37 PM.

Saw one while coming downhill after meeting "The Dominator" and after the parachute-/bikerace. Although I killed the cop, there was 2 of them and other one killed me. I spawned in the town around Beeker's Garage, but when I got back to the location I found the bikes first, there was none there. I'm now going to get a cab there and see if they have spawned again... AFTER re-loading the auto-saved save.

And what was talking about the "bigger garage"? I have only those 4-slotted ones each character has, plus their safehouses (Trevor's Strip club included). They DO include more than just 4 cars, in theory, but the other cars are in a menu that has only the add-on cars. I mean those downloaded from PSN.

LOL. I took a truck and saw the police bikes, ran over them and... OF COURSE the bike blew up under the truck XD

Congratulations. 

You have bumped an old thread.

Raavi
  • Raavi

Allergic to bullsh*t

• Vatican-City
  • Winner of World Cup 2014 Prediction League
    Best Forum Ledby 2013
    Most Improved 2013

Posted 04 May 2014 - 01:38 PM

It's nice you want to help out but you could've just PM'd the member you're responding to instead of necromancing this thread.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users