Quantcast

» «
Photo

Will the massive GTA V patch be on Oct. 1 as well?

41 replies to this topic
IveGotNoValues
  • IveGotNoValues

Half Mexican/half white...I'm a vanilla bean!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 September 2013 - 06:54 AM

i cant believe ppl are bitching about their cars disappearing in their garages yet i cant play the game for 20min at a time without it freezing on me

you guys have it easy so count your blessings :/

That isn't a problem with the game, sounds like somethings wrong with your console. 

hugh750
  • hugh750

i drive fast in gta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 September 2013 - 09:31 PM Edited by hugh750, 29 September 2013 - 09:31 PM.

they need to fix the disappearing cars in garage bug and make the cops a little less agressive on the two star wanted level. :angry:

blakeney
  • blakeney

⚖☮▲

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 09:33 PM

I expect there'll be a single player patch after Online launches, not bundled with it. There may be a few small fixes released with GTAO, but nothing that's going to stop whining bitches from complaining about the game not living up to their unrealistic expectations. 

This^

The Online and its patch "package", would have been ready and as it will be on the 1st ever since V came out... but They will more than likely issue a hot fix dealing with sp and the guaranteed  issues to arise in Online. My bet is 1wk-1month later.

17th
  • 17th

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 09:39 PM

FIX SILENCERS!!!! When I kill some people in the middle of nowhere I shouldn't get wanted level!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! omg

73duster
  • 73duster

Ghetto Star

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 September 2013 - 09:43 PM

I'm a bit surprised at Rockstar's lack of info regarding what exactly is coming ahead. Their official statements are very broad, and lack any specifics. I love this game, but i'd hate to get my hopes up for more interiors for nothing.

riksterinto
  • riksterinto

Trick

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 10:01 PM

Anyone can explain me about the cars disappearing? Which garage are you guys talking about?

Today i saved 2 modded cars in Franklin's house garage, loaded and it's still there.

I would recommend brining them to the player's actual garage and not their house garage.  I've lost several modded vehicles using the house garages.  It will stay in the house garage for a while but then when you least expect it, it will just disappear.

riksterinto
  • riksterinto

Trick

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 10:43 PM

Anybody really no when the release for Online will be, will it be like a midnight update?

I would assume that since GTA Online involves some confirmed micro-transactions the launch is dependant on XBL and PSN update schedules. 

So for XBL this likely means between midnight and 2am PST.  I'm not sure what the PSN update schedule is or even if they have a fixed time for their updates.

Jack188817
  • Jack188817

Rat

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 11:09 PM

Don't overhype the patch for godsake.

Most people will have finished single player now, so there is no rush for a SP patch, online will be patched on the 1st, but don't hold your breath for any of the SP to be patched at the same time, November is when the SP patch will come out if people are to be believed

bigcolzer
  • bigcolzer

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 11:39 PM

Look at all these noob ass fa**ots on here that are like no there not changing the physics or anything. It's here to stay. Sorry!!, you are completly wrong. All the noobs that suck Dick at driving prob love
the vehicle physic for this game. Driving in gta 5 is like riding a
magic carpet you can go where ever, change lanes without even knowing wat counter steering is. There's no shocks n there no
physics basically. I don't even give a f*ck about realism. I just want
decent f*cking physics similar to gta 4 but not completly the same
. The game is not worth 250 mill. Gta 5 is a full 8gb+ n gta 4 was
barely 2gb. Gta 4 sh*ts on 5 except graphics. You can kill people in
one punch!!! That's fake as f*ck. The emt's dont even revive anyone.
What happen to all the vigilante missions. I could go on forever. We
have gotten hustled so far by rockstar. They hyped it for 5 years
ntm they already had the euphoria engine made n approved.
Rockstar needs to step there sh*t up. This is not mind blowing like
a "250 mill" game should be

This
Your name is "gta v physics suck." First off, that's weird. Second, emt's don't revive people. So what? That's just nitpicking because you don't have any real reasons as to why this is such a "bad game." If the car crashes were realistic, people would die in a second and be pissed. I thought it was weird too at first, but if you think about it driving would be impossible if it were too realistic. Crashes would render the car useless and kill you, because quite frankly most players aren't that good at driving to begin with. Think about online mode: races wouldn't even be finished as cars would be too damaged, so they went with stronger cars. However, the damage is there. Sit on the train tracks and get hit by a train, and your car will be crushed.... But the driving itself is outstanding. Some of the best ever in a videogame. So take your ignorant, hating ass self out of here. Go play call of duty and its recycled-yearly garbage of a video game!

xXGst0395Xx
  • xXGst0395Xx

Boss

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 29 September 2013 - 11:43 PM Edited by Gst0395, 29 September 2013 - 11:45 PM.

Look at all these noob ass fa**ots on here that are like no there not changing the physics or anything. It's here to stay. Sorry!!, you are completly wrong. All the noobs that suck Dick at driving prob love the vehicle physic for this game. Driving in gta 5 is like riding a magic carpet you can go where ever, change lanes without even knowing wat counter steering is. There's no shocks n there no physics basically. I don't even give a f*ck about realism. I just want decent f*cking physics similar to gta 4 but not completly the same. The game is not worth 250 mill. Gta 5 is a full 8gb+ n gta 4 was barely 2gb. Gta 4 sh*ts on 5 except graphics. You can kill people in one punch!!! That's fake as f*ck. The emt's dont even revive anyone. What happen to all the vigilante missions. I could go on forever. We have gotten hustled so far by rockstar. They hyped it for 5 years ntm they already had the euphoria engine made n approved. Rockstar needs to step there sh*t up. This is not mind blowing like a "250 mill" game should be

Are you for real? You created an account JUST to complain about the driving physics? What a sore loser you must be. Go jump off a cliff.

riksterinto
  • riksterinto

Trick

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 05:53 AM

Look at all these noob ass fa**ots on here that are like no there not changing the physics or anything. It's here to stay. Sorry!!, you are completly wrong. All the noobs that suck Dick at driving prob love
the vehicle physic for this game. Driving in gta 5 is like riding a
magic carpet you can go where ever, change lanes without even knowing wat counter steering is. There's no shocks n there no
physics basically. I don't even give a f*ck about realism. I just want
decent f*cking physics similar to gta 4 but not completly the same
. The game is not worth 250 mill. Gta 5 is a full 8gb+ n gta 4 was
barely 2gb. Gta 4 sh*ts on 5 except graphics. You can kill people in
one punch!!! That's fake as f*ck. The emt's dont even revive anyone.
What happen to all the vigilante missions. I could go on forever. We
have gotten hustled so far by rockstar. They hyped it for 5 years
ntm they already had the euphoria engine made n approved.
Rockstar needs to step there sh*t up. This is not mind blowing like
a "250 mill" game should be

LOL looks like you don't even know what counter steering is.  What does counter steering have to do with driving a car?  That doesn't even make sense.

dro0001
  • dro0001

Fo Shizzle

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 03:24 AM

I would buy the game again if they released a "good handling edition" version of the game.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users