Quantcast

» «
Photo

Will the massive GTA V patch be on Oct. 1 as well?

41 replies to this topic
snacker111
  • snacker111

GTA

• BUSTED!

Posted 24 September 2013 - 04:50 PM

Rockstar already are aware of many bugs, such as cars in garages disappearing and such. Do you think the massive game patch will be Oct. 1st when GTA Online comes out? What can we expect with the patch?

DIGGOO
  • DIGGOO

лол

• BUSTED!

Posted 24 September 2013 - 04:55 PM

Hopefully they'll do something about the crashing physics.
The car damage model is fine, but come on! You can kick it and it deforms into a small piece of sh*t and if you smash it into a wall 100mp/h a f*cking scratch?
Fix yer game R*!

Fuzzknuckles
  • Fuzzknuckles

Chronic Ape

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 24 September 2013 - 04:57 PM

I expect there'll be a single player patch after Online launches, not bundled with it. There may be a few small fixes released with GTAO, but nothing that's going to stop whining bitches from complaining about the game not living up to their unrealistic expectations. 

• IveGotNoValues and Distrom like this

Punple
  • Punple

Rat

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 05:01 PM

I expect there'll be a single player patch after Online launches, not bundled with it. There may be a few small fixes released with GTAO, but nothing that's going to stop whining bitches from complaining about the game not living up to their unrealistic expectations. 

I must say I had pretty wild and unrealistic expectations for this game for sure. Like that garages actually store cars.

• RyanBurnsRed likes this

VivaSonny
  • VivaSonny

San Andreas utopian

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 05:02 PM

pretty likely that it'll come out around then, but I bet they will fix everything except the most simple and meaningful thing for those who need it: classic controls

topdownshooter
  • topdownshooter

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 05:03 PM

The car damage model is fine, but come on! You can kick it and it deforms into a small piece of sh*t and if you smash it into a wall 100mp/h a f*cking scratch?
Fix yer game R*!

This isn't a multiplayer beta dude. The core gameplay mechanics and physics are here to stay. Patches are for fixing bugs, not altering the game to suit every internet whiner.
  • archiebunker, IveGotNoValues and kingdutch like this

DymeDef
  • DymeDef

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 05:09 PM

OFFICIAL PATCH NOTES FOR GTA V PATCH 1.01:

Go f*ck yourself

• RyanBurnsRed, stevean2 and Freedom25 like this

iFight
  • iFight

The one

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 05:16 PM

Anyone can explain me about the cars disappearing? Which garage are you guys talking about?

Today i saved 2 modded cars in Franklin's house garage, loaded and it's still there.

NADOLNY
  • NADOLNY

Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 24 September 2013 - 05:29 PM

Since there are lots of people complaining about the game (even though half ppl who complain don't really have the game), I think R* will do some big upgrades for the game. 

• Philminator likes this

Chillyo
  • Chillyo

GTA lover

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 05:29 PM

Fix yer game R*!

aaahahahahahahhahahahahaha!

Nobitos
  • Nobitos

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 05:35 PM

Fix yer game R*!

That would be superb but car dmg will stay like that i think... :/ it sucks atm but doesnt bother me very much, still best game ive played :p

jatiger13
  • jatiger13

this is fun

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 06:08 PM

All patches have size-limits imposed by Microsoft and Sony. So don't expect to much. The people that over-hyped the game are also going to over-hype the patch

el bro
  • el bro

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 06:31 PM

As long as they add Classic Controls Ill be a happy camper.  If not I wont be keeping the game. 

RomanBOY123
  • RomanBOY123

Snitch

• Members
  • Russia
  • Best Screenshots 2012 [GTA IV vs GTA V]

Posted 26 September 2013 - 06:52 PM

all i want is more realistic handling and damage.

f*ck these cluckin bells, burger shots, flip car by turning front wheels. 

All I do in the game after missions is driving around. I was doing that for 5 years in GTA IV. I hoped I'll do that in GTA V as Rockstar said that there will be improved physics. 

Everyone could make a mistake, but it should be fixed.

TakinThyBacon
  • TakinThyBacon

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 06:54 PM

I doubt it, my guess is they will concentrate on getting Online released and then work on the patch

ricktza
  • ricktza

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 11:15 PM

Anyone can explain me about the cars disappearing? Which garage are you guys talking about?

Today i saved 2 modded cars in Franklin's house garage, loaded and it's still there.

they only do it when you load the game up when saved at his house, however if you drive away and come back they are normally there again or impounded :)

DrandonBavis
  • DrandonBavis

Rat

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 02:29 AM

They also need to fix a similar car disappearing bug. Let's say you keep ramming a random car just to damage it. Well half way through the ramming, if you drive ten feet from the car and aren't looking, the car could vanish into nowhere. I've also seen cops disappear, leaving their car in the road. Just recently I saw an ambulance disappear out of no where just because I turned my back for 2 seconds. It's weird and they need to fix it

NYdreamz
  • NYdreamz

Born Sinner

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 02:33 AM

they said the online will be buggy tho... so wouldnt it make sense to include the bugs from online onto the patch as well ??

i wouldnt expect a patch on oct 1 ... but who knows..

I<3GTAV
  • I<3GTAV

I LOVE GARY PAYTON NO ONE UNDERSTANDS

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 September 2013 - 02:34 AM

I must say I had pretty wild and unrealistic expectations for this game for sure. Like that garages actually store cars.

Glitches happen with every game, deal with it.

ekhunter
  • ekhunter

Love Fist

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 02:36 AM

if you think you are getting anything other then a garage fix, you are on f*ckin crack, nver happend b4, and NEVER will. garage ONLY! mark my words!

DrandonBavis
  • DrandonBavis

Rat

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 02:37 AM

Look at all these noob ass fa**ots on here that are like no there not changing the physics or anything. It's here to stay. Sorry!!, you are completly wrong. All the noobs that suck Dick at driving prob love the vehicle physic for this game. Driving in gta 5 is like riding a magic carpet you can go where ever, change lanes without even knowing wat counter steering is. There's no shocks n there no physics basically. I don't even give a f*ck about realism. I just want decent f*cking physics similar to gta 4 but not completly the same. The game is not worth 250 mill. Gta 5 is a full 8gb+ n gta 4 was barely 2gb. Gta 4 sh*ts on 5 except graphics. You can kill people in one punch!!! That's fake as f*ck. The emt's dont even revive anyone. What happen to all the vigilante missions. I could go on forever. We have gotten hustled so far by rockstar. They hyped it for 5 years ntm they already had the euphoria engine made n approved. Rockstar needs to step there sh*t up. This is not mind blowing like a "250 mill" game should be

Your name is "gta v physics suck." First off, that's weird. Second, emt's don't revive people. So what? That's just nitpicking because you don't have any real reasons as to why this is such a "bad game." If the car crashes were realistic, people would die in a second and be pissed. I thought it was weird too at first, but if you think about it driving would be impossible if it were too realistic. Crashes would render the car useless and kill you, because quite frankly most players aren't that good at driving to begin with. Think about online mode: races wouldn't even be finished as cars would be too damaged, so they went with stronger cars. However, the damage is there. Sit on the train tracks and get hit by a train, and your car will be crushed.... But the driving itself is outstanding. Some of the best ever in a videogame. So take your ignorant, hating ass self out of here. Go play call of duty and its recycled-yearly garbage of a video game!

soldat89
  • soldat89

Prankster

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 02:38 AM

i cant believe ppl are bitching about their cars disappearing in their garages yet i cant play the game for 20min at a time without it freezing on me

you guys have it easy so count your blessings :/

Rock Howard
  • Rock Howard

Some Aussie Dude.

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 28 September 2013 - 02:49 AM

If I had a saracasm detector, that baby would be off the charts! :D

Yeah I predict some sh*t will be patched when GTAO is enabled.

Philminator
  • Philminator

Rat

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 04:13 AM

Since there are lots of people complaining about the game (even though half ppl who complain don't really have the game), I think R* will do some big upgrades for the game.

Definite possibility let's look at Elder scrolls online even though it's by a different company. they listened to their player feedback so intensely that they went back and started from scratch to change something that everybody was complaining about, even though it wasn't what the developers wanted it's with the fans wanted, and so they gave them what they wanted... I don't see why rockstar wouldn't do this.

Freedom25
  • Freedom25

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 04:47 AM

They will probably patch the glitches no one wants them to fix, like the infinite money in the oceon.

Setrakus
  • Setrakus

The Strategist.

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 05:33 AM

They only disappear sometimes after completing a mission, or if you do something significant (Buy a property and play die a bunch of times)

Darlyn
  • Darlyn

Keyboard & mouse

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 05:50 AM

Fix yer game R*!

This, so much.

It's a huge issue, and the fix is fairly simple. So simple that within days of release there was a mod for it, because it's just a matter of editing the handling.dat file's deformation column for each line.

Don't get me wrong, this game is as close to perfect as open-world games get, but the (lack of real) damage is a major flaw. What's worse is that R* already had good damage in IV, so by throwing it out the window they went backwards. It was a major disappointment to many fans when they first saw it. Feels like a big "f*ck you" to the GTA series to see something so major removed on a whim like that.

They could have at least made it optional in order to satisfy both noobs that can't drive 10 feet without crashing, and rest of the us that appreciate a good game physics model with a dash of challenge.

I'm begging you, Rockstar!

Wolfe19
  • Wolfe19

Snitch

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 05:56 AM

They also need to fix a similar car disappearing bug. Let's say you keep ramming a random car just to damage it. Well half way through the ramming, if you drive ten feet from the car and aren't looking, the car could vanish into nowhere. I've also seen cops disappear, leaving their car in the road. Just recently I saw an ambulance disappear out of no where just because I turned my back for 2 seconds. It's weird and they need to fix it

I've noticed this to, my own car disappeared like that...

DubYaBush
  • DubYaBush

GTAo - BHoD

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 06:10 AM

Anybody really no when the release for Online will be, will it be like a midnight update?

Solidus X
  • Solidus X

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 06:44 AM

I kinda feel bad for the R* guys. I mean, this is based only on the theory that they even care about every single one of our little complaints. Right now you gotta figure R* is consentrating completely on GTA: Online. And we know they know they have SERIOUS bugs to fix in the single player game. Not stupid fixes, like making cops easier or fixing the car damage, but real bug fixes like cars not saving in garages. It's like when can they catch a break? Fix every single STUPID complaint about the single player AND work on the (supposedly) constantly evolving GTA:O! Let's hope they didn't immediately fire half their work force after the game was finished like they usually do.
  • AndrewDeSanta likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users