Jetpack Hunt (Continued)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6,935 replies to this topic
nodtomc
  • nodtomc

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 09:06 PM

as anyone looked into the ufo sticking out of the building in rockford hills? i realise it's probably a prop but its a UFO nonetheless 

Sadris
  • Sadris

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 09:06 PM Edited by Sadris, 25 September 2013 - 09:09 PM.

Fermanator... Is this another TRUE find of the signal in the middle of the ocean?

I may just owe you a huge apology.... Im still not sure about any proof of the SSTV image that was posted of the HUD.

guys, can someone decode this.

EDIT: I owe you an apology regardless of this being true or not. I unjustly called you a troll. My sincere apologies.

holy f*cking sh*t!!!! that's a different vidoe!!!! dude!!!! I'm decoding right now.  A NEW LEAD f*ck YES!!!

If that new one is legit and confirms the old one, the question still remains why in the holy hell would r* put a clue so far out into nowhere, If it is a clue then their must have been something leading to it.

Krayzee
  • Krayzee

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 09:07 PM

Here's a thing.

A new discovery was made regarding the Infinite 8 Kilker today, the Killer's home. It's a burnt out trailer in Sandy Shores.
The name of the Killer is graffitied on the back of the ruin. Can anyone locate any reference to this person on the ingame internet?

Also, inside the house along with nany references to the number 8, the Killer has made a picket fence counter and counted of 5, not 8. I've noticed that there are 8 boxes within the Chiliad mural, 5 have X's in them.

This seems too much of a coincidence.

Fermanator... Is this another TRUE find of the signal in the middle of the ocean?

I may just owe you a huge apology.... Im still not sure about any proof of the SSTV image that was posted of the HUD.

EDIT: I owe you an apology regardless of this being true or not. I unjustly called you a troll. My sincere apologies.

Someone with a capture device go there and turn all other sounds of so we only hear the radio thingy.

dont you need your head checking, you want to find a jetpack they may or may not be there then the glyph on chiliad holds the answer, not in any of the glyph does it show/mention hex codes, space dockers, sstv signals, the number 8 or any other of the insane theories you nut jobs are spouting

shut up bitch.  You're just mad.  Get out.  You haven't contributed anything, just shot down other's accomplishments.  Go suck a fatty, fatty.  

haha im actually helping you out you freak, i dont think your helping by telling people the answer lies in a made up SSTV signal you found in the ocean but no one else can here, so you suck my balls and apologise you little chimp

ferminator748
  • ferminator748

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 09:08 PM Edited by ferminator748, 25 September 2013 - 09:08 PM.

vSgKbP8.jpg

earth. 

PacifistHeavy
  • PacifistHeavy

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 09:08 PM Edited by PacifistHeavy, 25 September 2013 - 09:09 PM.

I'm gonna go out and check for the signal again. It's better than looking for chalk arrows :p

Oh great, it's foggy and nighttime, This is gonna be spooky

sl9dge
  • sl9dge

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 09:09 PM

Guys, stop the brawl

ferminator748
  • ferminator748

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 09:10 PM

vSgKbP8.jpg

earth. 

We need more signals.  There are obviously multiple different ones, unless this is also a fake, because the avatar on the YT channel for this video is the same as one that's been on the forum the past few days.  

Trux2010
  • Trux2010

Subliminal Cheetah

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 09:11 PM

looks like the Apollo 8 photo of earth.

AnEvilVet
  • AnEvilVet

Bunny

• Members

I am going to do as much of a search as I can tonight of the lakes around the map big and small.  Not seeing much of anything online about people diving into them and searching...

Think the best option is taking the Dingy boat upriver and diving around all night in the sea in the middle of the map, the rest are probably shallow enough to uncover anything.

Will post any findings.

There are whale bones in the Alamo and a plane wreck depending on how far along in the story you are.

The reservoir by the hydroelectric dam doesn't seem to have anything, nor does the one by the outdoor theatre.

ferminator748
  • ferminator748

Mark Chump

• Members

vSgKbP8.jpg

earth. 

We need more signals.  There are obviously multiple different ones, unless this is also a fake, because the avatar on the YT channel for this video is the same as one that's been on the forum the past few days.  

nvm, this IS NOT FAKE.  I JUST HAD A FRIEND WITH 100% CONFIRM.  THE NOISE IS REAL.  WHO'S CRAZY NOW, KRAYZEE?  MOf*ckER. 

Lionheartwolf
  • Lionheartwolf

Rat

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 09:12 PM

I think its back to the mural for me. That is the only real clue so its going to either point me to the next clue or to the answer well before any of these thoeries will.

On a separate note did anybody else notice that the building that houses the mural is thicker than it needs to be and the thing in the middle kind of looks like the same doors that open up on the sides of the building? Maybe there is your entrance that is suppose to be at the top of the mountain.

Krovoch
  • Krovoch

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 09:12 PM

Someone with a capture device go there and turn all other sounds of so we only hear the radio thingy.

I heard the interference from a mobile phone just before the sound plays, if it's fake you can bet that's where the sound is coming from

I have a capturecard, I'll head out there. Is it at the farthest point, just before the kill zone?

Big-Cheeky
  • Big-Cheeky

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 09:12 PM Edited by Big-Cheeky, 25 September 2013 - 09:13 PM.

I'm gonna go out and check for the signal again. It's better than looking for chalk arrows :p

Agreed. Trust me guys, I was the biggest non believer in this last night but this second video, as wonky as it is, looks legit. The phone/speaker noise is consistant with the first video. The audio also changes volume when walking around. Seems legit to me.

Tied to what we are searching for, who knows.

SSTV image can be created, who knows. (For that matter this will be VERY hard to prove without multiple people all coming up with the same results

Heres the post to the Original SSTV image that I believed (and still do) to be fake.

Okay so I decoded the video with an SSTV decoder and got this

27fe1c152f.jpg

I can read 

T9 Cam 4 03:25

PEQ 000000+

Cruise

88%

379---

>

31      286

Target

Launch

Gonna scan in different modes now, will post what I find

ferminator748
  • ferminator748

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 09:13 PM

I heard the interference from a mobile phone just before the sound plays, if it's fake you can bet that's where the sound is coming from

I have a capturecard, I'll head out there. Is it at the farthest point, just before the kill zone?

I'm not entirely sure on it's exact whereabouts.  That latest vid stays on the start screen for a while.  Get a high quality audio file of the WHOLE sound sequence.  everything.  It should have multiple different images decoded within it. 

Krayzee
  • Krayzee

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 09:14 PM

vSgKbP8.jpg

earth. 

nvm, this IS NOT FAKE.  I JUST HAD A FRIEND WITH 100% CONFIRM.  THE NOISE IS REAL.  WHO'S CRAZY NOW, KRAYZEE?  MOf*ckER. 

you are, your crazy.. not only have you made these poor gullible people believe rockstar expected people to find random SSTV signals in the ocean and decode them to help them find a jetpack, you continue to spout your BS

cjkuhlenbeck
  • cjkuhlenbeck

Prankster

• Members

vSgKbP8.jpg

earth. 

GAHH I can't believe this myth is back. Seems a little suspicious that it's a different image this time. Nevertheless, Heading out to the point now to confirm.

Can anyone get a good time position from that video?

Addafu
  • Addafu

Rat

• Members

Guys
Let's keep it simple I salute the few that have decypted codes and radio signals
Ufo=cloud rain Seen
Ufo=beam Seen
Ufo=crescent moon unseen
Ufo=fire Unseen
Let's get this back on topic
As the search for the jet pack has slowly uncovered a wealth of Easter eggs

I like this.  Crescent moon and fire.  Hmmm, for fire we could f*ckl sh*t up with the jerry can.  Crescent moon I'm assuming that we'll have to wait for a crescent moon, then do something.  That doesn't help lol.  sorry

Please read the thread before commenting. The crescent moon and rain clouds both relate to the conditions to see the UFO on mount chilliad. Please provide pics for the beam and fire UFO coz u just made it that sh*t up

Exactly why this thread has gone the ways it's gone please just keep your opinions to yourself

Fact 1
11qjpjd.jpg

This is a well known and very simple

And explained at the hippy hill camp quote "beam me up"

Ufo above has working beam

ferminator748
  • ferminator748

Mark Chump

• Members

Agreed. Trust me guys, I was the biggest non believer in this last night but this second video, as wonky as it is, looks legit. The phone/speaker noise is consistant with the first video. The audio also changes volume when walking around. Seems legit to me.

SSTV image can be created, who knows. (For that matter this will be VERY hard to prove without multiple people all coming up with the same results

Heres the post to the Original SSTV image that I believed (and still do) to be fake.

27fe1c152f.jpg

I can read 

PEQ 000000+

Cruise

88%

379---

>

31      286

Target

Launch

Looks like a "02" right before the "0.24".  can't tell what's after it though. 

Born_Homicidal
  • Born_Homicidal

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 09:15 PM

damn that's pretty creepy lol

JoeriB83
  • JoeriB83

Snitch

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 09:15 PM

and we just simply added another 50 pages since i went to sleep....this is getting sicker than the sickest dude who implanted this EE

:D

nodtomc
  • nodtomc

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 09:16 PM

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Wondering if this has any relevance? The building (sort of) looks like a UFO, and its called Sightings...

JoeriB83
  • JoeriB83

Snitch

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 09:17 PM

27fe1c152f.jpg

I can read 

PEQ 000000+

Cruise

88%

379---

>

31      286

Target

Launch

Looks like a "02" right before the "0.24".  can't tell what's after it though. 

it says T9 cam

all the structures within fort zancudo are called T1 T2 and so...

bikemike
  • bikemike

#YOLO

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 September 2013 - 09:18 PM

Some people already said the theory that the jetpack is inside Mt. Chiliad.

We should focus on finding a way inside the mountain guys.

JoeriB83
  • JoeriB83

Snitch

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 09:19 PM

well thank you sherlock

maujj
  • maujj

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 09:19 PM Edited by maujj, 25 September 2013 - 09:20 PM.

Guys
Let's keep it simple I salute the few that have decypted codes and radio signals
Ufo=cloud rain Seen
Ufo=beam Seen
Ufo=crescent moon unseen
Ufo=fire Unseen
Let's get this back on topic
As the search for the jet pack has slowly uncovered a wealth of Easter eggs

I like this.  Crescent moon and fire.  Hmmm, for fire we could f*ckl sh*t up with the jerry can.  Crescent moon I'm assuming that we'll have to wait for a crescent moon, then do something.  That doesn't help lol.  sorry

Please read the thread before commenting. The crescent moon and rain clouds both relate to the conditions to see the UFO on mount chilliad. Please provide pics for the beam and fire UFO coz u just made it that sh*t up

Exactly why this thread has gone the ways it's gone please just keep your opinions to yourself

Fact 1
11qjpjd.jpg

This is a well known and very simple

And explained at the hippy hill camp quote "beam me up"

Ufo above has working beam

I dont think its a beam, i think its the zancuda ufo and the square box is the bunker. think about it.

ferminator748
  • ferminator748

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 09:20 PM

would you shut the f*ck up.  You literally have provided NO USEFUL INFORMATION.  You are slowing us down.  get out. 

TimFromGermany
  • TimFromGermany

TimolitionMan

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 09:20 PM

this is what I got when I go above the alien camp.

i think you get this blurry screen when you are at a ufo location without having 100%!!!

tipplur
  • tipplur

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 09:21 PM

Errrr seriously, why the giant, infinite quoting? Can't you just edit your posts when quoting? It's really, really stupid and makes this thread harder to follow.

whenever i see an idiotic quote like those i don't bother reading, stupid meter goes off the chart

Drifty1337
  • Drifty1337

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 09:22 PM

Dont tell me your gonna be the second ''Orangenshaft''

PacifistHeavy
  • PacifistHeavy

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 09:22 PM

Next time you discover something guys, put the camera on something steady, and preferably face on with the tv. It would help :p

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users