Jetpack Hunt (Continued)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6,935 replies to this topic
Lionheartwolf
  • Lionheartwolf

Rat

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 05:38 PM

Oh lawd, this thread has me in hysterics reading it objectively. Imagine if we were in the real world doing this:

"GUYS, THE SATELLITES. THEYRE POINTING AT THE MOUNTAIN. WE NEED TO TUNNEL UNDER THE MOUNTAIN TO GET TO THE EGG"

I would imagine it plays out more like the episode of the Twilight Zone "Monsters are due on Maple Street" or "The Gift" and we either all end up going nuts while an outside presence monitors our stupidity, or we end up killing the one person who had the answer with a pitchfork mob.

ferminator748
  • ferminator748

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 05:38 PM

Guys, the UFO on Mt Chiliad has the JETPACK.. i dont know how to get it.

This guy got the Jetpack.

4LE4IfS.jpg

holy sh*t.  This actually looks plausible.  

• bikemike likes this

hayderp23
  • hayderp23

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 05:39 PM

I've finished the game 100% and am not willing to read through all 80 pages of this so I don't know if this has been suggested already, has anyone tried looking for some sort of entrance to chilliad through some sort of side door? the map thing indicates some sort of entry at the side.

500px-Ii.jpg

• bikemike likes this

PacifistHeavy
  • PacifistHeavy

Crackhead

• Members

The mods finally decided to ban that troll. Good. 

Anyway, The same symbols keep appearing over and over, maybe we need to translate them? 

handsoup
  • handsoup

Square Civilian

• Members

Shut it down, this thread is useless.

Tsori
  • Tsori

=AoD= Prospect

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 05:40 PM

Guys, the UFO on Mt Chiliad has the JETPACK.. i dont know how to get it.

This guy got the Jetpack.

4LE4IfS.jpg

holy sh*t.  This actually looks plausible.

Stop quoting this crap. It's a proven fake
  • bradboy7 likes this

brian.
  • brian.

Possible Descendant Of Kraff

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 September 2013 - 05:40 PM

No it does not look plausible, these are trolls or morons because you can tell it's photoshopped.

Poatodude9
  • Poatodude9

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 05:41 PM

Everybody seems to be focusing on the jetpack and murals from what i seen,

ferminator748
  • ferminator748

Mark Chump

• Members

No it does not look plausible, these are trolls or morons because you can tell it's photoshopped.

I'm sorry.  How can you tell?  I do this for a living, and I can't tell.  No fuzzy edges, lighting matches up, the way michael's feet are just dangling there.  Looks good to me.  

• hayderp23 likes this

Kasmoke
  • Kasmoke

Player Hater

• Members

I've finished the game 100% and am not willing to read through all 80 pages of this so I don't know if this has been suggested already, has anyone tried looking for some sort of entrance to chilliad through some sort of side door? the map thing indicates some sort of entry at the side.

500px-Ii.jpg

200+ pages and you don't think anyone has tried that?

everblack
  • everblack

Competitive FPSer

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 05:43 PM

I'm sorry.  How can you tell?  I do this for a living, and I can't tell.  No fuzzy edges, lighting matches up, the way michael's feet are just dangling there.  Looks good to me.  

It's been proven and said about 30 pages ago when the picture first popped up. Go back and find it if you really need to see. Now stop.

Krovoch
  • Krovoch

Crackhead

• Members

where are people entering this control tower at? I drove all around the 4 towers on the base and couldnt find an entrance

NijenhuisR
  • NijenhuisR

Trick

• BUSTED!

look at the map, it goes straight while michael is obviously moving to the left

Trux2010
  • Trux2010

Subliminal Cheetah

• Members

Try reading through the thread, we covered this pages ago. The Jetpack seen on this picture is found online

Rich.
  • Rich.

• Members
  • United-States

its a shame there is no noclip cheat, then we could see through all the locked doors

Most interiors are instanced and have to be called upon before they are loaded. Clipping through objects wouldn't work, most likely.

bikemike
  • bikemike

#YOLO

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 September 2013 - 05:44 PM

500px-Ii.jpg

This seems plausible...

Maybe there is realy a door inside the mountain and then there is a jetpack and the ufo marks the X where it is

Mrdeanop2
  • Mrdeanop2

GAWWH!

• Members

You do this for a living? Quit your day job kid.

NijenhuisR
  • NijenhuisR

Trick

• BUSTED!

where are people entering this control tower at? I drove all around the 4 towers on the base and couldnt find an entrance

i believe there is a door you can walk through. 

sethcaron
  • sethcaron

Rat

• Members

It looks like a giant white tower with a big head typeish. Can't explain good since have to go for a few mins or so.

Grantybwoi
  • Grantybwoi

Square Civilian

• Members

Theres 2 double green doors by the Red oil tank

SpiderMight
  • SpiderMight

GTA Modder/YouTuber

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 September 2013 - 05:45 PM

its a shame there is no noclip cheat, then we could see through all the locked doors

Most interiors are instanced and have to be called upon before they are loaded. Clipping through objects wouldn't work, most likely.

this for sure!

bikemike
  • bikemike

#YOLO

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 September 2013 - 05:46 PM

It's been proven and said about 30 pages ago when the picture first popped up. Go back and find it if you really need to see. Now stop.

Stop being mad, he is right with the door to Mt. chiliad

GrandWizard
  • GrandWizard

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 05:47 PM

there is no jetpack.  the space docker is a way of saying game over now go f*ck yourself

Poatodude9
  • Poatodude9

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 05:48 PM

there is no jetpack.  the space docker is a way of saying game over now go f*ck yourself

how would you know?

Lionheartwolf
  • Lionheartwolf

Rat

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 05:49 PM

I really beleive the interior of the control tower is there for a future online mission in which you have to steal a Titan from the fort..

It makes sense that there might be some objective point up at the control tower to help get the Titan out of there before it's blown to pieces by the STAs.

JustRob
  • JustRob

Homie

• Members

Maybe that mural is just a troll and right now people from Rockstar are reading this laughing their ass off 

andymau
  • andymau

Crackhead

• Members

rather than spoiling the thread with random photoshopped pics if people could indulge themselves in finding correct clues then it would be a lot easier

before posting reply one should go through thread to understand what is already posted n what is discarded...

no offence to anyone but that could make it a lot easier

• Zimfan508 likes this

Phenex
  • Phenex

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 05:50 PM

GrandWizard, on 25 Sept 2013 - 6:47 PM, said:

Please tell us how you know this.

Spliffpanda
  • Spliffpanda

One weed to rule them all

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 05:51 PM

Trevors special car that he uses when he picksup weaponry drops can pickup radio transmissions randomly it seems. Mostly it's fun stuff but I heared "This is General Mike, does anyone want to go to the bar later?" This made me think you can hear stuff from the Zancudo, however I don't have a 100% save so I don't know if anything will show up at 3.00. Can anyone try this? You get the car at the airfield in greenseed :)

Poatodude9
  • Poatodude9

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 05:51 PM

Maybe that mural is just a troll and right now people from Rockstar are reading this laughing their ass off 

Whoa... This is likely just a circle. Were sat here chasing our own tails and R* is laughing at us...

We Need to find very good evidence

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users