• BUSTED!

Posted 25 September 2013 - 07:34 AM

Make a New pucture
  • Arroz14th likes this

everblack
  • everblack

Competitive FPSer

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 07:34 AM Edited by everblack, 25 September 2013 - 07:35 AM.

If he was photoshopping the jetpack, why the f*ck would he touch anything down there at all? I'm just saying, the blue glow looks like a typical glow from the panel, blue light comes from LED. That's like, normal. THe glow is all around too, it's a camera artifact.

If it's photoshopped, the blue glow is not the evidence.

- Glow is beneath the jetpack picture.

- Edges of the jetpack picture are hard/sharp

- The top of the tv looks like the jetpack picture doesn't fit right, imo.

- Reflection in GTA V box isn't right, you should see a mountain.

- IMO the PS3 is turned off?

- Player character is too simple

- Jetpack model can be right but looks smudged when zoomed in.

Right now I'm calling fake but if this turns out to be real I will make my apologies.

it is fake. everyhting on this forum is fake until proven, but we should all work towards proving them fake before throwing them out. this would be our biggest and obviously most promising discovery yet. i remember the first ufo picture went up and everyone who had been looking for it IMMEDIATELY began to dismiss it claiming it was "obviously" fake. i have an extremely similar samsung tv and if there are bright colors present(i.e. grey and up) there is an extremely noticeable blue hue present. it reflects on anything near by. And yes, the model does look sh*tty, for all we know this guy is set up with the old yellow white red cables. my Micheal actually looks like that while riding a motorcycle if i snap a pic at the same angle. i HHIIGGHHLLYY believe it is fake and am searching google thoroughly fo the jetpack image used. most of your claims of proof are not accurate as they are all natural occurrences in my gta v using my tv  

You're never going to hear from him again or about how to get it or how he got it, if he posts something and it's wrong everyone will know he's lying, that's why he hasn't said anything yet and will continue not to, will just look at this thread day in and day out laughing at everyone believing it's real. Drop it.

do not tell me what to do or ever attempt communicating with me directly again. you have absolutely no authority over me or anything i do. i am working to prove this wrong and you are sitting there living through your internet ego. please, do not communicate with me or quote anything i say from this point foward. thanks boy

You can't seem to understand simple infalible logic. Do you understand how trolling works?

Picture here, visible things that don't add up, he doesn't say a word about it and NEVER WILL. Think about it really hard, maybe some day you will be able to add 2 and 2.

Jesse Pinkman
  • Jesse Pinkman

bitch

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 07:35 AM

There is no tunnel in mountain, you can glitch inside it and nothing is there. 

• JamesDoesGFX likes this

tipplur
  • tipplur

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 07:35 AM

there is no blur tool, and you woulnd't even use blur you'd use clone stamp or content aware, which there still isn't any

not saying it's real, but it isn't an image pasted on the tv, it must have been shown through the tv

woolva2k13
  • woolva2k13

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 07:36 AM

Problem is, you can glitch inside your own houses like Michaels and nothing is there...

LTSarc
  • LTSarc

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 07:37 AM

it absolutely wasn't an image pasted onto the tv, if it's fake it had to have been made then played on the tv and taken, the image is too perfect. the "jaggies" are normal light artifacts and pixels, it was downsampled to so many colors. i've worked as a professional photo editor, i could spot it (i'm a graphic artist now)

It could be done, just fine tuning of levels is needed. It would still be borked, but since that pic is horribly crushed, it would be hard to tell. Low quality JPEG. Only 8-bit color depth. And, any and all metadata that the camera would normally add has been cleaned right off.

orangensaft
  • orangensaft

ORANGE

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 September 2013 - 07:37 AM

You Cant See from under the Map. There is a closed Tunnel with 2 directions...

Inside is the Way to the jetpack.

BTW i have Seen a maze on the Topof the Mountain near vinewood

NickSimo
  • NickSimo

Rat

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 07:38 AM

there is no blur tool, and you woulnd't even use blur you'd use clone stamp or content aware, which there still isn't any

not saying it's real, but it isn't an image pasted on the tv, it must have been shown through the tv

Of course there is a blur tool, brother.

Let's get backing to cracking the real mystery !

Personally I think Rockstar are just trolling with all these different little easter eggs, and they have done a bloody good job 

ClassicChamploo
  • ClassicChamploo

Mugen ∞

• Members

Well this topic is going nowhere xD

Stanyer
  • Stanyer

Crackhead

• Members

Problem is, you can glitch inside your own houses like Michaels and nothing is there...

Not sure how GTA renders the map, but in alot of map based games the insides of building aren't actually in the building you can see from outside, but when you enter the building you end up technically above/below the map in a place you can't go without entering the building. Although you wouldn't notice it as you are inside.

• woolva2k13 likes this

ONZO
  • ONZO

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 07:39 AM

Regardless of whether that photo is real or not, I'm pretty sure most of us are on here because we believe that there is a jetpack to be obtained.

It doesn't seem like debating the photo is going to get us any closer to figuring out how to solve the mystery.

Let's get this thread back to possible leads.

everblack
  • everblack

Competitive FPSer

• Members

Of course there is a blur tool, brother.

Let's get backing to cracking the real mystery !

Personally I think Rockstar are just trolling with all these different little easter eggs, and they have done a bloody good job 

This. Let's not get trolled by random images with no explanation shall we, backlynx? 

brian.
  • brian.

Possible Descendant Of Kraff

• BUSTED!

It could be occluded unless you're in it. 

LotusRIP
  • LotusRIP

King of Los Santos

• Members

Isn't it just a picture of a hiker with backpack holding a UV light?....

Hinting at the blueprint map secret messages

brian.
  • brian.

Possible Descendant Of Kraff

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 September 2013 - 07:40 AM

nah, it's definitely the guy is facing left with his legs hanging down and there is a rocket shooting down from his back, see it?

HANK3Y-PANK3Y
  • HANK3Y-PANK3Y

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 07:42 AM

MY main reason i think the pic is a fake, is the OP just randomly posted it and hasn't said a thing and still hasn't...

You can't post something that compelling and just walk away like an ass.

woolva2k13
  • woolva2k13

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 07:43 AM

Isn't it just a picture of a hiker with backpack holding a UV light?....

Hinting at the blueprint map secret messages

Dose make me wonder if anyone has checked out Real world Glyphs in relation to the one found in GTA V.

woolva2k13
  • woolva2k13

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 07:44 AM

MY main reason i think the pic is a fake, is the OP just randomly posted it and hasn't said a thing and still hasn't...

If you noticed, he posted another pic, showing the forum and the Photoshop icon on his task-bar...

Karoi
  • Karoi

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Just to let you all know this can be done easily with a 3D model, 3D Studio MAX and Photoshop.

3D Studio MAX - GTA SA Jetpack Model:

j59f10.jpg

(I had to resize from 1920x1080 to 800x600 for the forums!)

Rendered 3D model:

hrbj0j.jpg

And quickly pasted it in Photoshop, with Alpha Channels and voila! It's not that good but I did it really fast. If I had plenty of time I would have pictures in different angles and with correct lightning and stuff.

2prfubb.jpg

And if I wanted to make this appear on my PS3 screen, I would save the image on an USB stick, copy it to the PS3 and load it from the PS3 so that the glow, edges and reflection would be right.

• azrael2004 and ONZO like this

tipplur
  • tipplur

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

agreed, but it's a better fake than people are giving credit. i just don't think they'd have his legs hang like that, looks awkward

Da Kno
  • Da Kno

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 07:45 AM

You Cant See from under the Map. There is a closed Tunnel with 2 directions...

Inside is the Way to the jetpack.

BTW i have Seen a maze on the Topof the Mountain near vinewood

One side leads to the lizardman

everblack
  • everblack

Competitive FPSer

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 07:46 AM

If you noticed, he posted another pic, showing the forum and the Photoshop icon on his task-bar...

Wasn't OP that posted that, was someone showing just how easy it is and saying it was fake.

LaDispute
  • LaDispute

Los Santos, baby!

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 07:46 AM

one thing that's annoying is people thinking it's a UV light, you don't where huge UV lights on your back guys.

cropcops
  • cropcops

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 07:47 AM

I will say though, the potential photoshopping of the jetpack looks a lot better than the screenshot photoshopped onto the tv.  Even got a little hud added in there for flair.

tipplur
  • tipplur

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

this image from the same imgur account is interesting though, have we found this? i'm not totally caught up

2p19IVg.png

vaskaduzea
  • vaskaduzea

Player Hater

• Members

on a side note, has anyone tried calling R* number in game ? 

Karoi
  • Karoi

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

If he was photoshopping the jetpack, why the f*ck would he touch anything down there at all? I'm just saying, the blue glow looks like a typical glow from the panel, blue light comes from LED. That's like, normal. THe glow is all around too, it's a camera artifact.

If it's photoshopped, the blue glow is not the evidence.

- Glow is beneath the jetpack picture.

- Edges of the jetpack picture are hard/sharp

- The top of the tv looks like the jetpack picture doesn't fit right, imo.

- Reflection in GTA V box isn't right, you should see a mountain.

- IMO the PS3 is turned off?

- Player character is too simple

- Jetpack model can be right but looks smudged when zoomed in.

Right now I'm calling fake but if this turns out to be real I will make my apologies.

it is fake. everyhting on this forum is fake until proven, but we should all work towards proving them fake before throwing them out. this would be our biggest and obviously most promising discovery yet. i remember the first ufo picture went up and everyone who had been looking for it IMMEDIATELY began to dismiss it claiming it was "obviously" fake. i have an extremely similar samsung tv and if there are bright colors present(i.e. grey and up) there is an extremely noticeable blue hue present. it reflects on anything near by. And yes, the model does look sh*tty, for all we know this guy is set up with the old yellow white red cables. my Micheal actually looks like that while riding a motorcycle if i snap a pic at the same angle. i HHIIGGHHLLYY believe it is fake and am searching google thoroughly fo the jetpack image used. most of your claims of proof are not accurate as they are all natural occurrences in my gta v using my tv  

You're never going to hear from him again or about how to get it or how he got it, if he posts something and it's wrong everyone will know he's lying, that's why he hasn't said anything yet and will continue not to, will just look at this thread day in and day out laughing at everyone believing it's real. Drop it.

If it was me that found it and everyone was saying it was fake, I would come with tons and tons of pictures to prove it was real. And ofcourse providing a video and tutorial how to get it.

everblack
  • everblack

Competitive FPSer

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 07:49 AM

this image from the same imgur account is interesting though, have we found this? i'm not totally caught up

2p19IVg.png

Wasn't actually the same guy that posted it, the other picture there too was posted by someone else. Think that is just the reddit tag for it so it's grouping them.

andymau
  • andymau

Crackhead

• Members

are we still on track or just we are going to just talk about how to fake a jetpack

i think it would be better to return on our trail to make some progress... in positive directions

cropcops
  • cropcops

Player Hater

• Members

you guys need to forget that picture and find that jetpack!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users