• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6,935 replies to this topic
Krovoch
  • Krovoch

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 02:11 AM

2946f1bc62a916185ccd0c97ade6c127.png

If anyone has that vector of the map thing drawn up ontop of chiliad, here is the mountain from the bottom, lined up with the cable cabin at the top [where the red UFO with the lights appears above it] I figured, taking it from this angle was the best since there is also a drawing of the UFO at the top of the mountain and it's lower half faces this way, ETC.

Someone line up the two and see if it leads to any markings or anything like that.

• AFG RUS likes this

god level
  • god level

Punk-ass Bitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 September 2013 - 02:12 AM

Hey guys, I'm new to the forums but I've been following these threads since the beginning, I just got 100% so I can now be able to help, already saw the ufos and now I'm going to try the yoga at the mountain, try to move the satellites or find more clues from the hippie camp npcs and I will also try to see if the space docker is bullet proof. I believe the space docker and maybe some things from the epsilon program are needed for whatever easter egg is there to find.

Docker is not bullet proof.

GSF Green Flag
  • GSF Green Flag

Street Sweeper

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 02:12 AM

I found the jet pack!!! sh*t is so live, seriously. The controls are smooth and all. Having so much fun right now.
  • Kureiguu likes this

Canucks
  • Canucks

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 02:13 AM

Tongva hills cave ..you enter it and hear a weird sound? Why i already got the spaceship part there so its not that

steve0london
  • steve0london

FatherTruckin P I M P

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 September 2013 - 02:14 AM

Hey guys, I'm new to the forums but I've been following these threads since the beginning, I just got 100% so I can now be able to help, already saw the ufos and now I'm going to try the yoga at the mountain, try to move the satellites or find more clues from the hippie camp npcs and I will also try to see if the space docker is bullet proof. I believe the space docker and maybe some things from the epsilon program are needed for whatever easter egg is there to find.

I share this viewpoint. They will have something to do with it

You can always try to push that crappy tractor you got from Epsilon up the mountain. Anybody who can accomplish that certainly deserves some type of reward. It took me like 10 minutes just to drive it back to Michael's garage.

Cargobob

god level
  • god level

Punk-ass Bitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 September 2013 - 02:14 AM

wait you cant type a code into the keypad can you?

that 591 number or whatever...

hmm.....

Crimson57o
  • Crimson57o

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 02:15 AM

gta 4 had basically a wall breach easter egg. wouldn't be surprised if 5 is the same way

god level
  • god level

Punk-ass Bitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 September 2013 - 02:15 AM

I found the jet pack!!! sh*t is so live, seriously. The controls are smooth and all. Having so much fun right now.

pics or just leave lol

you're pretty worthless being here

Lolwuttermelons
  • Lolwuttermelons

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 02:16 AM

FYI, there is an alien in the ice of the prologue mission.  IDK if that helps, but its pretty crazy

Phenex
  • Phenex

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 02:16 AM

Don't you just hate it when people clainm to have found the jet pack without any form of proof

Lionheartwolf
  • Lionheartwolf

Rat

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 02:17 AM

i really think the keypad in the tunnel leads into the mountain (if you can even get inside)

someone hack or something and search if there's even a cave or something in the mountain so we stop wasting our time

Personally, I think that is the single best argument to how there is probably no jetpack, or in depthreward to this goose chase. The game files are out there, people are even digging up stuff that might suggest that there will be some sort of micro transaction for the online. If there was a jetpack somebody will come across that game file. Its a vehicle and in code form its probably not hidden at all. At the very least it would probably be easier to find it in code form than it is to find it in game.

Crimson57o
  • Crimson57o

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 02:20 AM

TO UNLOCK THE JETPACK ENTER THE CHEAT R1 R2 L1 L2 LEFT DOWN RIGHT UP LEFT DOWN RIGHT UP!

odiedodi2
  • odiedodi2

Snitch

• Members

i really think the keypad in the tunnel leads into the mountain (if you can even get inside)

someone hack or something and search if there's even a cave or something in the mountain so we stop wasting our time

Personally, I think that is the single best argument to how there is probably no jetpack, or in depthreward to this goose chase. The game files are out there, people are even digging up stuff that might suggest that there will be some sort of micro transaction for the online. If there was a jetpack somebody will come across that game file. Its a vehicle and in code form its probably not hidden at all. At the very least it would probably be easier to find it in code form than it is to find it in game.

but that would take the fun out of it.

god level
  • god level

Punk-ass Bitch

• BUSTED!

Exactly man I agree 100%. We should take step by step that will give us answers. First we see if it even exists rather than making up theories. If it does we take action.

Rorschach37
  • Rorschach37

Rat

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 02:21 AM

Don't think so... The code is not that simple to read, if rockstar named the jetpack Randomstuff_9952 noone will find it. And btw there is at least 2 UFO's with psysical existence and it wasn't spotted with the code but with the people looking for them ingame.

Phenex
  • Phenex

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 02:23 AM

TO UNLOCK THE JETPACK ENTER THE CHEAT R1 R2 L1 L2 LEFT DOWN RIGHT UP LEFT DOWN RIGHT UP!

Man that don't work don't you think we've already tried that.

god level
  • god level

Punk-ass Bitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 September 2013 - 02:23 AM

but that would take the fun out of it.

either waste hours of our life on this or spoil something that will barely matter when we have it.

false. nobody believe anything this kid says for now on

Choymz
  • Choymz

Trick

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 02:25 AM Edited by Choymz, 25 September 2013 - 02:25 AM.

F*ck off people are trying to legitimately find it and your trolling them.

tmcx
  • tmcx

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 02:25 AM

Don't know if this is a clue or just nonsense but I'll post anyway. NPC at UFO hippie camp said 'If you look at satellite shots of the desert, some rocks line up' 

ChicagoToad
  • ChicagoToad

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 02:26 AM Edited by ChicagoToad, 25 September 2013 - 02:27 AM.

I did a really quick and dirty edit to include the painting over the mountain. It looks like it roughly follows the shape of the mountain. We might need another angle.6Kdl4gQ.jpg

• Krovoch likes this

Mason27
  • Mason27

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 02:28 AM

This thread needs renamed.  People looking to use an actual jetpack, this isn't the place for you.  We are simply looking for clues left for us in the game and most of us are thrilled to be doing it.  Like I have said in the past, if the whole game was finding clues and searching for stuff like this, I still would have paid $60 for it.  I don't care what we find.  Even if it's a note that says "you did it", I'm good.  

ChicagoToad
  • ChicagoToad

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 02:28 AM Edited by ChicagoToad, 25 September 2013 - 02:28 AM.

Don't know if this is a clue or just nonsense but I'll post anyway. NPC at UFO hippie camp said 'If you look at satellite shots of the desert, some rocks line up' 

Probably worth it to look into at this point.

Krovoch
  • Krovoch

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 02:29 AM

Maybe.. Perhaps higher?

The Wooden Mask
  • The Wooden Mask

Morag Tong Leader

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 02:29 AM

I did a really quick and dirty edit to include the painting over the mountain. It looks like it roughly follows the shape of the mountain. We might need another angle.6Kdl4gQ.jpg

Can you do the same thing to the little island area on the most northern top of the map? The little offshoot up there before the islands i mean.

Krovoch
  • Krovoch

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 02:31 AM

Can you do the same thing to the little island area on the most northern top of the map? The little offshoot up there before the islands i mean.

I'll fly over there and get a picture now.

Lionheartwolf
  • Lionheartwolf

Rat

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 02:31 AM Edited by Lionheartwolf, 25 September 2013 - 02:34 AM.

Don't think so... The code is not that simple to read, if rockstar named the jetpack Randomstuff_9952 noone will find it. And btw there is at least 2 UFO's with psysical existence and it wasn't spotted with the code but with the people looking for them ingame.

I only slightly know the coding from GTAIV modding. I can't imagine it differs too much here, but if it did it shouldn't be too hard to find. I also,cannot say that I know if anybody has looked for the UFOs in the codding. So you might be right. Although, if they cannot be piloted then that would mean that they wouldn't be in the same place if you were looking for vehicles. The jetpack on the otherhand would be and it would be with the same files that all cars/planes/helicopters are. I'm sure its not easy enough for just anybody to crack open and check it out but its a little more absolute than chasing the imaginations of hundreds of people.

I'll be fair I don't mind chasing all these conspiracy theories (well some of them.) but the code doesn't lie, and the code is out there so anybody with enough knowhow could settle this in a few hours let alone a few days. I have to imagine that with all the prying eyes we have on the game files at least one person would have cracked that nut by now.

ashy152
  • ashy152

Signs Everywhere

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 02:33 AM

Looks like a cracked egg in the hands, no? (sorry if this was already mentioned).  

DEAR GOD YOURE RIGHT!

AND f*ck YOU FERM. FILLING PAGE 32 WITH YOUR NONSENSE. WE HAVE A CRACKED EGG WORTH CHECKING OUT

BU91nrzCYAA-NZYjpg-large_zpsde622cb2.jpe

Or am I getting trolled again. WHERE IS THAT LOCATION!!!!!!????? WAYPOINT NOW PLEASE AND THANK YOU.

Somewhere near the IAA building, can see it at top right corner

The Wooden Mask
  • The Wooden Mask

Morag Tong Leader

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 02:33 AM

I'll fly over there and get a picture now.

Alright, thanks. And hell if you can't get a good pic use the map it's self

Lauren-of-Lore
  • Lauren-of-Lore

Queen of the Mountain

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 02:34 AM

2946f1bc62a916185ccd0c97ade6c127.png

If anyone has that vector of the map thing drawn up ontop of chiliad, here is the mountain from the bottom, lined up with the cable cabin at the top [where the red UFO with the lights appears above it] I figured, taking it from this angle was the best since there is also a drawing of the UFO at the top of the mountain and it's lower half faces this way, ETC.

Someone line up the two and see if it leads to any markings or anything like that.

Here's to hoping someone with photoshop will make an overlay :) This actually makes more sense than any of the other overlays people have made.

One thought though - I think all this will do is end up showing us where each glyph is on the mountain, and we've already found most if not all of the glyphs I think :/ But let's do it anyway!

killercommunity
  • killercommunity

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 02:35 AM

Can we get multiple picture of the mountain and try to line up the wall picture exactly like the mountain? 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users