• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6,935 replies to this topic
Wozamil
  • Wozamil

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 01:32 AM

fc51964f237a4c6be025bcfa8b84f5c3.png

Guys, I did some analysis on that image. Because we don't know what the zoom level is on that screenshot, I was able to recreate the location on the full screen. If you put the marker in this spot and hit start you can zoom in on the marked location and have the land at the same scale 

Here's my recreation of the proposed location given from that 1 second video clip

2ztja7m.jpg

And with no zoom, we get this (Cross hairs are at the top left most part of the map, aka, kill zone). 

fw54p0.jpg

In my opinion, It's fake. The only person vouching for it is someone that hasn't personally heard the signal. But I'd love to be wrong so everyone grab your boat and check out that location.

We can dismiss this ocean sounds thing. That video is a fake. I sat in the exact same location for 24 hours, with the same character and the same weather. 

god level
  • god level

Punk-ass Bitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 September 2013 - 01:33 AM

laughing at anybody thinking those sounds or whatever have to do with the easter egg...

ferminator748
  • ferminator748

Mark Chump

• Members

No it's not.  I just plugged it into MMSSTV.  No image.  It's not SSTV audio, just regular old audio.  

what format were the files used before in when they were recorded, I just recorded straight from the Xbox, someone else needs to do the file conversion to run it through the SSTV software, or can I run the xbox signal through it via PC ?

No, it has nothing to do with file format.  It has to do with what the signal sounds like.  THERE IS NO HIDDEN IMAGE IN THE UFO NOISE.  THE IMAGE IS ONLY WITHIN THE AUDIO FROM THE OCEAN, WHICH IS MOST LIKELY FAKE.  

Big-Cheeky
  • Big-Cheeky

Square Civilian

• Members

Woz, Good Comment, Bad Quoting... For Shame Spreading Fakes

god level
  • god level

Punk-ass Bitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 September 2013 - 01:35 AM

[URL=http://imgur.com/ES8MrZJ][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/ES8MrZJ.jpg[/IMG[/URL]

cant read what the red circle says

8a501e808f7ddad6c22c4234aa782b51.pngRockStar

UFO/eye on right?

maybe that isnt an egg, ITS FINGERS.

my god you guys have gotten so desperate. anything is a clue to you guys

ferminator748
  • ferminator748

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 01:35 AM

Woz, Good Comment, Bad Quoting... For Shame Spreading Fakes

Nobody is saying it's real anymore man, they're just quoting to talk about.  Chill

Gforce
  • Gforce

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 September 2013 - 01:36 AM

You're wrong too.  The audio that was decoded into the HUD image was from the top right corner of the map, in the middle of the ocean.  It's most likely fake though

Oh ok, I thought they used the UFO sounds, just wasted a load of time setting up to record high quality audio from the Xbox ........... oh well

Big-Cheeky
  • Big-Cheeky

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 01:37 AM

Sorry, Ill quit over-posting, and let the forum take its place and see where the next 10 pages go. :) Happy hunting everyone. Just remember, do you homework

ferminator748
  • ferminator748

Mark Chump

• Members

You're wrong too.  The audio that was decoded into the HUD image was from the top right corner of the map, in the middle of the ocean.  It's most likely fake though

Oh ok, I thought they used the UFO sounds, just wasted a load of time setting up to record high quality audio from the Xbox ........... oh well

But you helped eliminate a theory, which is just as important! haha don't feel too bad man, I downloaded a crapload of software and stuff just to decode these audio files.  I was pretty bummed out when I found out they're fake.  Asshole trolls

Phenex
  • Phenex

Square Civilian

• Members

People are starting to see thing in everything, all the sounds are doing is making you go off track forget about the sounds and go back to the painting on the wall.

ashy152
  • ashy152

Signs Everywhere

• Members

[URL=http://imgur.com/ES8MrZJ][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/ES8MrZJ.jpg[/IMG[/URL]

cant read what the red circle says

8a501e808f7ddad6c22c4234aa782b51.pngRockStar

UFO/eye on right?

maybe that isnt an egg, ITS FINGERS.

my god you guys have gotten so desperate. anything is a clue to you guys

I dont think its a clue I just think its pretty cool how rockstar think they are Illuminati and they are 'the big scorer'

Separate easter egg alltogether

FruitBurst
  • FruitBurst

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 01:38 AM

cPiwIhk.jpg

Notice how the zigzag kinda matches up with these 3... Meh my 3c

ziggyware
  • ziggyware

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 01:38 AM

Looks like a cracked egg in the hands, no? (sorry if this was already mentioned).  

DEAR GOD YOURE RIGHT!

AND f*ck YOU FERM. FILLING PAGE 32 WITH YOUR NONSENSE. WE HAVE A CRACKED EGG WORTH CHECKING OUT

BU91nrzCYAA-NZYjpg-large_zpsde622cb2.jpe

Or am I getting trolled again. WHERE IS THAT LOCATION!!!!!!????? WAYPOINT NOW PLEASE AND THANK YOU.

Something I always wondered is why you have so many opportunities in this game to do the right thing, when it doesn't seem to pay off directly.

For example, when someone gets robbed and you kill the thief - you can either keep all of the money, or give it back to the person who had the money stolen from them and get a small cut as a reward. That seemed odd to me because there was no obvious reward in doing so.

Unless the game has a hidden Karma rating.

This image would play into that idea, since it may suggest that the way you play the game is important. Linking this to aliens, notice that in the hippie camp, and the alien decorated silos, the word Karma makes an appearance alongside other positive words.

The silos themselves are interesting because the ladder could suggest a rising up from the ground to the heavens. The aliens on the ground level look scared or neutral, while the aliens on the high parts are engaging in a variety of sexually suggestive positions and seem to be larger, positive and excited because they have good karma.

It's a pretty far-fetched theory I admit, but what if you need good karma to be able to unlock the full extent of this easter egg? It would be difficult to find out for sure, but I just wanted to add it to the wider melting pot of theories.

Not to mention, when you do good things, the characters talk about karma, and how they have no reason to do good things, such as "I must be going out my mind" 

The glyphs on the silo look like directions to a cheat code

Big-Cheeky
  • Big-Cheeky

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 01:39 AM

think its fingers :(

Phenex
  • Phenex

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 01:39 AM

If you look at the painting it clearly shows an entrance point. Its just finding the damn thing.

xThunderxWolfx
  • xThunderxWolfx

Rat

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 01:40 AM Edited by xThunderxWolfx, 25 September 2013 - 01:42 AM.

Looks like a cracked egg in the hands, no? (sorry if this was already mentioned).  

DEAR GOD YOURE RIGHT!

AND f*ck YOU FERM. FILLING PAGE 32 WITH YOUR NONSENSE. WE HAVE A CRACKED EGG WORTH CHECKING OUT

Or am I getting trolled again. WHERE IS THAT LOCATION!!!!!!????? WAYPOINT NOW PLEASE AND THANK YOU.

Something I always wondered is why you have so many opportunities in this game to do the right thing, when it doesn't seem to pay off directly.

For example, when someone gets robbed and you kill the thief - you can either keep all of the money, or give it back to the person who had the money stolen from them and get a small cut as a reward. That seemed odd to me because there was no obvious reward in doing so.

This image would play into that idea, since it may suggest that the way you play the game is important. Linking this to aliens, notice that in the hippie camp, and the alien decorated silos, the word Karma makes an appearance alongside other positive words.

The silos themselves are interesting because the ladder could suggest a rising up from the ground to the heavens. The aliens on the ground level look scared or neutral, while the aliens on the high parts are engaging in a variety of sexually suggestive positions and seem to be larger, positive and excited because they have good karma.

It's a pretty far-fetched theory I admit, but what if you need good karma to be able to unlock the full extent of this easter egg? It would be difficult to find out for sure, but I just wanted to add it to the wider melting pot of theories.

Not to mention, when you do good things, the characters talk about karma, and how they have no reason to do good things, such as "I must be going out my mind" 

Hmm yeah, I suppose from their perspective and worldview that is true. It just seems odd to me that Karma would have a prominent (and deliberate) link to aliens, and ways one could in theory affect it, without it being somehow a factor in this mystery.

Maybe it doesn't affect it, but don't the hippies believe peace of mind and serenity is related to the aliens?

ChicagoToad
  • ChicagoToad

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 01:41 AM

Has anyone overlayed the painting on the actual mountain? It doesn't look like the painting follows the shape of the mountain but maybe it could hint at something?

Wossoo
  • Wossoo

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 01:42 AM Edited by Wossoo, 25 September 2013 - 01:43 AM.

DEAR GOD YOURE RIGHT!

The glyphs on the silo look like directions to a cheat code

I wrote them down in an attempt to decrypt them and I quickly found that the symbols around the whole thing (aside from the jumble of symbols a the ladder) are the same 4 symbols repeated. Those 4 symbols are also repeated literally everywhere at the hippie camp.

StangOne50
  • StangOne50

BEASTMODE

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 September 2013 - 01:42 AM

Spoiler
For the people saying you need a true 100% to unlock any mysteries .

ChicagoToad
  • ChicagoToad

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 01:43 AM

Spoiler

But you can't

Spoiler
can you?

Phenex
  • Phenex

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 01:43 AM

I see two possible entrys into the mountain http://i.imgur.com/cPiwIhk.jpg tell me if I'm wrong or not.

Phantum
  • Phantum

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 01:44 AM

Honestly I think everyone here is getting false hope in a jet-pack or anything. You guys are looking WAYYYY too far into this, I don't think Rockstar built the game around an easter egg... sure there may be more to it but I highly doubt there is a jetpack in the game. 

Kureiguu
  • Kureiguu

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 01:45 AM

0_0.jpg

YO LO.

Phenex
  • Phenex

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 01:46 AM

Watch it we finally get access and it says sorry no jet pack in this game.

Silverkuki
  • Silverkuki

Player Hater

• Members

Since we appear to be at a dead end I think we should revisit some of the clues.

Personally, I find the observatory suspicious. I spent a good hour or so looking around it today, looking through the viewfinders and checking all the nooks and crannies. The only thing that turned up suspicious (beyond the atom (?) statue resembling the all-seeing eye) was a small path behind the observatory that led to a locked door. I'm not entirely convinced the observatory is useless.

Secondly, I posted this in the last topic but no one responded. When I landed on the Zancudo UFO, I tried blowing it up a number of ways. Nothing worked. Eventually I died and reloaded my save so that I could continue exploring the ship. Upon spawning, I immediately took out a shotgun and blasted the shadowy silhouette in the window. The ship disappeared and there was an explosion at my feet that killed me. I have not been able to replicate this but I am sure of what happened and how it happened.

Finally, I see strong ties between the number of UFO's and the poem talking about numbers 1-8. The last topic had a decent theory about each number being a UFO and I will continue to look for clues surrounding possibly undiscovered UFO's.

Oh... I almost forgot. You can blow the glass off the roof of the FIB building. I placed 4 stickies and blew them up only to watch as the glass shattered and disappeared. Unfortunately you cannot get into the building through the window top, although it could use some exploring.

Gforce
  • Gforce

• Members
  • None

But you helped eliminate a theory, which is just as important! haha don't feel too bad man, I downloaded a crapload of software and stuff just to decode these audio files.  I was pretty bummed out when I found out they're fake.  Asshole trolls

no problem, still nobody appears to be paying any attention to my previous comments about the secret numbers, so I will paste it here again.

"Segregate and Rearrange" could mean "Earn R* Gear and Easter Egg" or "Earn Easter Egg and R* Gear" or "Easter Egg and Earn R* Gear"

one clue in the game is the Red Dead book, the one word missing from that being "Redemption"

you guys could be looking for a Redemption/Redeem Code for the Jetpack, look at the 6 digit code at the hippy camp, it's a huge clue.

god level
  • god level

Punk-ass Bitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 September 2013 - 01:47 AM

Honestly I think everyone here is getting false hope in a jet-pack or anything. You guys are looking WAYYYY too far into this, I don't think Rockstar built the game around an easter egg... sure there may be more to it but I highly doubt there is a jetpack in the game. 

AMEN.

Elesdee1487
  • Elesdee1487

God's Gift To Women

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 01:47 AM Edited by Elesdee1487, 25 September 2013 - 01:48 AM.

Spoiler

I find that hard to believe. (Not the guide) but the fact you have to kill both in order to get 100%. I don't even think it's possible to kill them both.

tmcx
  • tmcx

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 01:47 AM Edited by tmcx, 25 September 2013 - 01:48 AM.

I don't know if this has been mentioned before or not but I was just at the hippie/UFO camp in the desert and walked by 2 of them talking and the guy mentioned something like 'Did you know if you line up the satellite...' I didn't catch the ending because I didn't think anything of it, I think he mentioned rocks too. I took a picture of the guy. I'm trying to get him to say it again by walking past him.

0_0.jpg

ashy152
  • ashy152

Signs Everywhere

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 01:48 AM

Its beyond that, the title should just be easter egg hunt

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users