• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 04:33 AM

how do i lift cars with the cargobob?

SenorCorgi
  • SenorCorgi

A fancy corgi.

• Members

Guys, is it supposed to be like that? (Haven't been able to follow since PC broke down) 2yQXkmi.jpg

malanQ
  • malanQ

Square Civilian

• Members

found something cool.  Went to the dinosaur marked location on the physical map mentioned above and while it appears to be a dinosaur themed truck stop there is a small "volcano" on the roof emitting smoke lol.  could just be a cool addon to the dinosaur statue out front but I remember people talking something about a volcano in this topic somewhere so figured I would post.  Im not 100% btw :(

thats just a small volcano, someone was talking about under water volcano :)

MLG Cloudsy
  • MLG Cloudsy

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 04:34 AM Edited by MLG Cloudsy, 28 September 2013 - 04:35 AM.

The letter says "SUSPECTED KILLER MARIE ABRAHAMS DIES IN PRISON"

Marie Abrahams, the suspected infinity killer, passed away last night in Bolingbroke Penitentiary while awaiting trial for abduction and torture Abrahams, 57, was suspected to be responsible for the Infinity Murders, a series of disappearances that happened 5 years ago. Police believed the 8 victims, who were all single young men killed while jogging, were all murdered by the same person and had circumstantial evidence linking Mr. Abrahams for the victims, no bodies were ever found and Abrahams never confessed although he did admit to a weird obsession with the number 8

malanQ
  • malanQ

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 04:35 AM

The letter says "SUSPECTED KILLER MARLE ABRAHAMS DIES IN PRISON"

Marle Abrahams, the suspected infinity killer, passed away last night in Bolingbroke Penitentiary while awaiting trial for abduction and torture Abrahams, 57, was suspected to be responsible for the Infinity Murders, a series of disappearances that happened 5 years ago. Police believed the 8 victims, who were all single young men killed while jogging, were all murdered by the same person and had circumstantial evidence linking mr. Abrahams for the victims, no bodies were ever found and Abrahams never confessed although he did admit to a weird obsession with the number 8

but where we can find that ?

MLG Cloudsy
  • MLG Cloudsy

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 04:37 AM Edited by MLG Cloudsy, 28 September 2013 - 05:05 AM.

malanQ
  • malanQ

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 04:37 AM

Guys, is it supposed to be like that? (Haven't been able to follow since PC broke down) 2yQXkmi.jpg

hmmm.. i don't think so

MLG Cloudsy
  • MLG Cloudsy

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 04:38 AM Edited by MLG Cloudsy, 28 September 2013 - 04:50 AM.

SenorCorgi
  • SenorCorgi

A fancy corgi.

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 04:42 AM

Well, i've past these many times before and have never seen them this way. Might not be anything, but something interesting. (playing on non 100% save file)iLCisU9.jpg

micjohvan
  • micjohvan

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 04:48 AM Edited by micjohvan, 28 September 2013 - 04:49 AM.

worth noting info on the satalites for research.  First thing comes to my mind if they are diffrent then normal is that... at midnight it became the 28th?  so there is a 8 in the date, also worth noting time and weather.   This is of course assuming they are actually diffrent then the norm tonight for some reason lol

Cyfa
  • Cyfa

Paid In Full

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 04:50 AM

Is there actually a jetpack or are we just grasping at straws?

SenorCorgi
  • SenorCorgi

A fancy corgi.

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 04:54 AM Edited by SenorCorgi, 28 September 2013 - 04:56 AM.

worth noting info on the satalites for research.  First thing comes to my mind if they are diffrent then normal is that... at midnight it became the 28th?  so there is a 8 in the date, also worth noting time and weather.   This is of course assuming they are actually diffrent then the norm tonight for some reason lol

Yeah :p The only thing that I find interesting is that these came on after I was shooting some of the electrical boxes on the satellites. And on some of the parts, sparks came out like when you shoot the keypad at T0 1 and T02. Again, it might be nothing. And probably is nothing. Just something to keep in mind. :p

GTAeastereggs
  • GTAeastereggs

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 04:56 AM

Sattelites always do that at night, mine are doing it right now, and im only at 81%. Its so dissapointing to see all of these people giving up on the search

• SenorCorgi likes this

SenorCorgi
  • SenorCorgi

A fancy corgi.

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 04:58 AM

Sattelites always do that at night, mine are doing it right now, and im only at 81%. Its so dissapointing to see all of these people giving up on the search

Thanks for marking that out man. And yeah, it sucks :/

Tony06mufc
  • Tony06mufc

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 04:59 AM

I've just listened to one of the hippys he was on the phone an he said something about the symbols all match up in an abandoned airfield in the desert then said it can't even be seem on a map! Iv never heard this hippy say anything like this before ! Iv also heard him saying "if you look at tge saterlights from a map one of them don't match up off shore" just throwing things out there I think the hippy camp is by far the best place to get clues as they seem to say all sorts depending if there on the phone, doing yoga or even sitting around the fire chilling... Someone seen a waterfall and a cave in it? I seen the ledge on the video in there and I believe that's an exit to the cave! we're all getting close :)

TotalNo0b
  • TotalNo0b

total noob

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 05:02 AM

I've just listened to one of the hippys he was on the phone an he said something about the symbols all match up in an abandoned airfield in the desert then said it can't even be seem on a map! Iv never heard this hippy say anything like this before ! Iv also heard him saying "if you look at tge saterlights from a map one of them don't match up off shore" just throwing things out there I think the hippy camp is by far the best place to get clues as they seem to say all sorts depending if there on the phone, doing yoga or even sitting around the fire chilling... Someone seen a waterfall and a cave in it? I seen the ledge on the video in there and I believe that's an exit to the cave! we're all getting close :)

there is no ledge or cave in the waterfall man

SenorCorgi
  • SenorCorgi

A fancy corgi.

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 05:03 AM

I'l scout the desert since I have nothing better to do :p

morphpogo
  • morphpogo

Little Lebowski Urban Achiever

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 05:03 AM

Thats all nothing new actually.

WrathChildz
  • WrathChildz

Seeker

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 05:06 AM

Just solved the serial killer easter egg! Its not an 8 symbol its a infinity sign!!!! A piece of paper calls the lady the infinity killer! Let me know if you want the location! :D

I don't know how to link a picture to the website. If you go to my name on the social club website and look at pictures it should be their!

The autism is strong in this one.

Tony06mufc
  • Tony06mufc

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 05:07 AM

Just thought if let youse all know as its new to me to hear that and there was a vid yesterday about it he parachuted into a cave under a bridge near fort zancudo an I looked at the video a lot an it looks like a dock or peir an you can see the top of the water at a brief second he couldn't get in because of the current an that's why I think it's a way out

Tony06mufc
  • Tony06mufc

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 05:09 AM

If there is a cave an it's this hard to get in it prob wont be open all the time to go in an out of so it must be a one way exit

MLG Cloudsy
  • MLG Cloudsy

Player Hater

• Members

Nvm if you find it you find it I was just trying to help find it yourself

WrathChildz
  • WrathChildz

Seeker

• Members

Just thought if let youse all know as its new to me to hear that and there was a vid yesterday about it he parachuted into a cave under a bridge near fort zancudo an I looked at the video a lot an it looks like a dock or peir an you can see the top of the water at a brief second he couldn't get in because of the current an that's why I think it's a way out

We already know this, and there's no f*cking cave dude.

WrathChildz
  • WrathChildz

Seeker

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 05:10 AM

Nvm if you find it you find it I was just trying to help find it yourself

Retard, you don't even put your R*SC nickname so how can we find your pictures ? 

epyon420
  • epyon420

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 05:11 AM

Anyone figure out whats up the underwater alien egg? Any relevance?

alien-egg.jpg.jpg

Tony06mufc
  • Tony06mufc

Player Hater

• Members

Just thought... Don't you take off in a plane in the epsilon missions in a random place would you call that a runway?

diablo333911
  • diablo333911

Player Hater

• Members

I can't help but think the picture at the top of Mount Chiliad was meant for online, seeing as how no one has figured it out yet. I guess we'll find out if thats the case in a few days.

Tony06mufc
  • Tony06mufc

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 05:14 AM

Okay was just letting people know.. Got FIFA now so moving on till the online comes out! Good luck with this!

hayderp23
  • hayderp23

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 05:30 AM

Anyone figure out whats up the underwater alien egg? Any relevance?

alien-egg.jpg.jpg

thats a clam...

brian.
  • brian.

Possible Descendant Of Kraff

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 September 2013 - 05:48 AM

1: buggy has green lights and directed antennas.

2: forensics lights are green and show things in yellow.

3: In the game, the lights change the color of everything BUT yellow stuff.

4: buggy is for seeing the ghost up close revealing with light (just cause it looks like scooby doo ghost hunter mobile in the dark lol),

OR

And this is far more likely:

for driving around to find yellow path or clues.?

Cause everything turns green in the lights EXCEPT yellow, and forensic lights make yellow, maybe this will light an unseen yellow path, or make something YELLOW on murals or other clues, stand out, why helping take out the other colors? Think of a colorblind test or one of those red pictures with a blue plastic screen to reveal an image.

Only this time, it's green light, for maybe yellow reveal "YOUR PATH IS LIT"

forensic2.jpg

forensic_fig4_020s.jpgplay-forensic-flashlight-tricks-bigthumb

hqdefault.jpg

Sounds worth a shot.

Any fruit on this?

Also, got some more goodies others may have seen, this pic, look at this:

http://imgur.com/a/g4Acq#11

Light blue tractor beam light that looks like a sun or something epsilon related on the bunker.

Does michael have to go there instead of trevor? Since he is the only one who experiences aliens, I mean.

Perhaps Franklin's car is for something for him to use the lights to find, and he does seem to be the one who talks to dogs and ghosts, while Michael is the one who is related to epsilon and aliens, so he goes to that beam to beam up?

Finally,

Those looking at anagrams; KRAFF is 4 letters of FRAnKlin and an extra K, I don't think it's as good as the quote or the stuff just above, but maybe if using other words from Epsilon <--- bunch of trevor j philips letters and Kifflom, more letters all of their names.

That last anagram bit not as important to me as the buggy and the tractor beam though.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users