Jetpack Hunt (Continued)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6,935 replies to this topic
l4ith
  • l4ith

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 08:18 PM

the overlay stuff is rubbish tbh...we need to search those islands pronto. it may not provide us with UFO stuff but we will figure out stuf abt the infinity-8 killer

lol the clue to the islands is a matching... dare i say.. overlay.

you know what i meant, not an overlay of some random map part

• kawa_zx6r likes this

Redders
  • Redders

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 08:18 PM

The map overlay didnt get 2 new UFO's, people exploring got us 2 new UFO's and that was 2 threads and 270 pages ago, and there's still nothing more to report.

New People regurgitating the same pish every 3 pages thats already known and pinned on page 1... This thread since the 2 UFO's has come to a stop and started reversing.

JoeriB83
  • JoeriB83

Snitch

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 08:19 PM

YOU ALL NEED TO STOP POSTING PICS OVER OVERLAYS AND PICS OF GLYPHS !!!!!!

IT'S NOT AN OVERLAY AND THE GLYPHS JUST TELL YOU THE UFO WILL BE THERE AT 3 WHEN IT RAINS ON TOP OF THE MOUNTAIN.....

STAY OFF THE WEED BOYS

• NADOLNY and growstreet5 like this

Nairbnotsew
  • Nairbnotsew

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 08:19 PM

Well another try to display it:

If it doesnt display correct, this is the link to view it on imgur: http://imgur.com/3T14Juq

3T14Juq.jpg

This right here is a solid lead and everybody ignored it. If you search for the Epsilon program on google you will find that this has been a popular myth from back in San Andreas where people thought there was a intricate puzzle that gained them membership in the epsilon cult. http://www.neoseeker...silon-code-xii/

In GTA V we can actually join this Cult and find the tract. There has to be more to it. Maybe if we investigate some of the epsilon hotspots or skim the info they learned in the forum I linked we might find another lead. I honestly think were onto something by looking into the Epsilonists.

SlothZombies
  • SlothZombies

LOUD NOISES

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 08:21 PM

What about this? It is in the cottage (Infinite 8) in Sandy Shores

0_0.jpg

It's the islands at the northern tip of the map. For some reason no one is looking here, even though we have two sets of clues pointing here.

This coincides with the idea of a mothership and a Triangle of 3 UFOs that I'm putting forward.

Also look at this: Crash trail indicating where the underwater UFO was shot down?

UQaurxd.jpg

JoeriB83
  • JoeriB83

Snitch

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 08:21 PM

If it doesnt display correct, this is the link to view it on imgur: http://imgur.com/3T14Juq

3T14Juq.jpg

This right here is a solid lead and everybody ignored it. If you search for the Epsilon program on google you will find that this has been a popular myth from back in San Andreas where people thought there was a intricate puzzle that gained them membership in the epsilon cult. http://www.neoseeker...silon-code-xii/

In GTA V we can actually join this Cult and find the tract. There has to be more to it. Maybe if we investigate some of the epsilon hotspots or skim the info they learned in the forum I linked we might find another lead. I honestly think were onto something by looking into the Epsilonists.

INGAME STATS : I COLLECTED 10/10 EPSILON TRACTS

SOCIAL CLUB PAGE STATS : I COLLECTED 10/15 TRACTS ???

I TOLD THIS 100 PAGES AGO.... WHERE ARE THOSE 5 REMAINING TRACTS ???

Kasmoke
  • Kasmoke

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 08:22 PM

OXSlcTsL6.jpg

Uh oh

Cartmenez
  • Cartmenez

Player Hater

• Members

If the overlay is important, then why would a UFO be one of the squares at the bottom and then located inside the mountain? I'm struggling to work that part out.

That would then imply there is a secret base, which nobody has found an entrance for and surely if there is a secret hidden base in the mountain then FIB agents or military would be spotted around the base or on the grounds of the mountain to protect an entrance?

I still feel like there is more to it or something very simple.

Larose-
  • Larose-

Private Eye

• Members

Have a look at this area, it seems really suspicious to me. http://i.imgur.com/nLrary6.jpg

The T01 Tunnel also has a T02 With the same light. It also turns on when you get into proximity (could just be pop-in though)

xThunderxWolfx
  • xThunderxWolfx

Rat

• Members

guys there's a jetpack. i haven't found it. but there is a jetpack. no way in hell there would be one pictured anywhere in the game if it weren't in here. idk if any of you were halo 3 kids, but do you remember how f*cking ridiculous getting the hayabusa helmet was!?!?

I know this was like 800 pages ago, but I just woke up, and that sh*t was annoying, made us jump through hoops and sh*t.

• backlynx likes this

JoeriB83
  • JoeriB83

Snitch

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 08:23 PM

3T14Juq.jpg

5 REMAINING TRACTS = 5 BOXES WITH THE X'S ??????

Sadris
  • Sadris

Square Civilian

• Members

3T14Juq.jpg

How in the holy hell have I not seen this till 2 threads and 400 some odd pages ?

ZesKnows
  • ZesKnows

Crackhead

• Members

You people are mental..

There is no missing glyph

Your map overlays havent lead us to anything we havent see anymore quit trying its obvious its not an overlay!

Do you know the definition of insanity?

Lol. It's not going to make a difference. Once the discoveries stopped people did the best thing in that case, which was go over the clues we have. Too bad it's the worst one. And most think they're on to something even though the overlay doesn't ACTUALLY line up. May lightning strike me now, but the overlays will lead nowhere.

Exactly. This was supposed to be a hunt obviously. everything is hidden.
Which is exactly why this isnt just a one step solution.

There is a clear trail of clues already.. so why are we running around unorganized? we already know where to look. We just need to piece this puzzle together.

growstreet5
  • growstreet5

#SWAG#YOLO

• BUSTED!

3T14Juq.jpg

3T14Juq.jpg

what is that

De Bawz
  • De Bawz

Player Hater

• Members

I'm following this topic a few days now and i must say i'ts kinda impressive.

But i never heared about someone that have gone to the top of the Chilad with the REAL FULL 100% completion! I'm thinking that will trigger something else than a UFO. 

But i seriously doubt there will be a jetpack somehow. 

Lionheartwolf
  • Lionheartwolf

Rat

• Members

I have to admit there are some interesting things to go on there. I would like to check some of it out (along with those northern islands), but I'm really trying to keep each easter egg separate. A lot of people make the mistake of trying to tie everything together, and its much more likely that they are all separate things worth checking out.

Nairbnotsew
  • Nairbnotsew

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 08:24 PM

3T14Juq.jpg

Just skipped ahead to the last page and people are still actively using the forum and have started to piece together the UFO stuff themselves. I'm gonna stick with them cause they are seasoned at searching through GTA games for clues and have most likely filtered out the retards.

stangone50
  • stangone50

BEAST

• Members
  • United-States

I THINK THAT MISTERY IS SOLVED!!

LyIIJas.gif

The left side contains 2 'X', which are the conditions that must be satisfied to see the UFO on the top of Mount Chilliad.
The right side contains 3 'X', which are the conditions that must be met so that the top of Mount Chilliad find the jetpack.

Now, we on the right 2 'X', find the third is crucial.

A look!

3 lines represent 3 charachters .

Mellow
  • Mellow

Player Hater

• Members

3T14Juq.jpg

5 REMAINING TRACTS = 5 BOXES WITH THE X'S ??????

ye nice thought !

TheChronic
  • TheChronic

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 08:26 PM

Has anyone tried triggering the UFO event with a natural storm and not one created by the cheat?

yeah i actually just done it 100% cheatless! it still appears as usual though and the big metal door was still shut. do you guys know how long it takes for the ufo to disappear? ive been here since 3am when it first appeared but its now daylight and not raining at half 7 am and its still here, is this normal? this is my forst time seeing this ufo as i dont want to use cheats at all

Von_Von
  • Von_Von

Vercetti lives!

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 September 2013 - 08:26 PM

MEGA LOL

backlynx
  • backlynx

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 08:27 PM

Please stop posting that scroll challenge

SlothZombies
  • SlothZombies

LOUD NOISES

• Members

Stop quoting that massive image you massive idiots.

Drifty1337
  • Drifty1337

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

You people are mental..

There is no missing glyph

Your map overlays havent lead us to anything we havent see anymore quit trying its obvious its not an overlay!

Do you know the definition of insanity?

And yet those map overlays got us 2 new ufo's, but seeing as your new to this thread. 

I'd suggest you to read all the pages including the previous topic and also the ''i found something'' thread.

The map overlays had nothing to do with the UFOs. The one over the fort was found after someone searching the base discovered light, and then a wild hunt for more UFOs over interesting points led to the third. Clearly you're new. But thanks for trying.

That person said he went up high because he wanted to skydive into the zancudo and then discovered it, might wanna read the thread again.

Doesn't matter if those overlays aren't correct, it gets people to search on those places.

williamcampbell
  • williamcampbell

The trespasser of dimensions.

• Members
  • None

Will you people stop quoting that giant image, for this forum's sake? Seriously, it's ridiculous.

I said it before and I'll say it again (and hopefully someone will understand that this is my opinion, but at least is more credible than a working jetpack, I think): this easter egg is about the alien presence in the game. They're everywhere, just look around! Maybe there is an alien alive somewhere in SA. If their UFO crashed, where are they, as someone asked? Maybe THAT's the thing you're looking for. Not a jetpack.

Lionheartwolf
  • Lionheartwolf

Rat

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 08:28 PM

Has anyone tried triggering the UFO event with a natural storm and not one created by the cheat?

yeah i actually just done it 100% cheatless! it still appears as usual though and the big metal door was still shut. do you guys know how long it takes for the ufo to disappear? ive been here since 3am when it first appeared but its now daylight and not raining at half 7 am and its still here, is this normal? this is my forst time seeing this ufo as i dont want to use cheats at all

Im pretty sure it doesn't, or not until you leave the area and allow the area to respawn (when new NPCs show up) you can ever fly away a bit and it will still be there. I banged into it a few times when it was invisible with my helicopter.

JoeriB83
  • JoeriB83

Snitch

• Members

ye nice thought !

SO AM I THE ONLY ONE MISSING THESE MYSTERIOUS 5 EPSILON TRACTS ????

NXKS
  • NXKS

Rat

• Members

stop quoting the large ass image u f*cking noobs

growstreet5
  • growstreet5

#SWAG#YOLO

• BUSTED!

stop quoting this big quotes lol

Forzum
  • Forzum

Fossy

• Members

I have an Theory here, probably nothing but worth mentioning.

First of all is it possible to move cars by air? Or have them hooked on the sub?

- When we collect spaceship parts, the dude talks about an UFO that crashed in water, could Refernce to the one we've found.

- Why do the aliens show up after 100%? Because we NEED to meet the dude and collect all the parts, our first clue of ufos was with him. The ufo's might be here for the parts or the docker or the crashed UFO?

What one theory I thought of might be, get the space docker to "land" onto the crashed UFO in the water and see if anything happen. I will try it out tomorrow but thought I would post this I'f anyone would want to try.

Another theory I have is that the headlights from the space docker might be like "UV" lights? Maybe it can show us something when we light on for example the symbols?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users