handsoup
  • handsoup

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 09:09 PM

I'll just leave this here...

uPMMJjV.jpg

Cb3YpkQ.jpg

That's an actual restaurant that's at LAX.

Black Rabbit
  • Black Rabbit

Owsla

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 September 2013 - 09:10 PM

What if you have to take control of missiles at the military base and then launch them at the ufos? After blowing them up you get the jetpack or something??

The image could show how you would control the missile and aim it at the ufo... Since it says cruise could it be a cruise missile?

xlh351.jpg

tomahawk.jpg

Cruise means cruising speed, not "cruise missile". Cruising speed is the optimal speed for efficiency of that aircraft.

You actually ignored the "no" before "target" the full picture shows "NO TARGET" as in, it's currently not locked on to a target.

You did the same thing with "Launch". It's actually "LOBL Launch", which stands for "Lock-On-Before-Launch", which means it's carrying Hellfire missiles.

Combined with the HTS box, it's the HUD from an AH-64 Apache.

This dude knows his sh*t. 

So, what do you think the signal is coming from? And why is it being recorded from camera 4? 

• KrugaJamie likes this

Ask racing
  • Ask racing

Player Hater

• Members

I newer played gta sa. Why would we asume that it is not in the gta 5 timeline?

Silverkuki
  • Silverkuki

Player Hater

• Members

Alright this is a stretch but the codes "9DD28978,  0D69C42D,  7DEL71CD,  ED02877,  91D9DOC01,  1DD60174,  682DEC00D2,  EC173904D8,  8D41DET,  1DAD47D,  64DED890B,  ECD5D454D1,  85DCE83C7,  1C389656,  6OFEC408640,  OFEC62D97A,  AD5697C" that were present before the SSTV signal could be hex codes? Could someone open up the game and search for these strings? Or is there a binary interpretation of each number that may make binary code?

I'd do it but I have no idea how.

• carl3399 likes this

ashy152
  • ashy152

Signs Everywhere

• Members

If its real, the launch pad is in the bunker at fort zancudo.

Misfit13
  • Misfit13

GTA V Fiend Club

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 09:11 PM

I've found an underwater tunnel leading from Alamo under chiliad

pics! NOW!
there's nothing in alamo sea.
What about the tunnel under the waterfall leading west out of the Alamo?
Ah right on time! We make an ACTUAL discovery and Shaft shows up to derail things with his nonsense.
You can't actually get behind waterfalls, I've tried before and the current pushes you away. I'm starting to doubt whether this guy even has the game, let alone work for R*!!
Next thing he'll have you believing it was his clues that led to this discovery!!
Please Shaft, take your pathetic attempt for attention elsewhere.
I corrected an incorrect statement. Someone else raised it. Water will push you away if you swim at it but Jetskis work fine. Plus the lights show the tunnel clearly.

I'm glad the 7th secret has been found. Good for them but it will only lead to old discoveries.

1. Jetski's don't have lights.
2. there is no entrance in the waterfall with a jetski or a boat i've tried both.

Karoi
  • Karoi

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

What if you have to take control of missiles at the military base and then launch them at the ufos? After blowing them up you get the jetpack or something??

The image could show how you would control the missile and aim it at the ufo... Since it says cruise could it be a cruise missile?

xlh351.jpg

tomahawk.jpg

You might be on something here. 

That's a mokopa, the thing in tiny writing in the first of gtaman's posts

I Googled SAM HUD and found this picture, I think it's similar.

hqdefault.jpg

lazy.
  • lazy.

could you PLEASE stop using that f*cking blue font?!

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

someone else mentioned something earlier that's been ignored.

"rearrange and segregate" is an annagram for "easter egg near grand ear"

"grand ear" is "big ear" which was a satellite dish set up to search for ET signals.

it makes sense.
  • carl3399 likes this

JoeriB83
  • JoeriB83

Snitch

• Members

someone should stay near the big ear for a while ? its made to intercept alien transmissions ?

orangensaft
  • orangensaft

ORANGE

• BUSTED!

Posted 24 September 2013 - 09:12 PM

1289897_10151933549472806_371619904_n.jp

Karoi
  • Karoi

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 September 2013 - 09:13 PM

Alright this is a stretch but the codes "9DD28978,  0D69C42D,  7DEL71CD,  ED02877,  91D9DOC01,  1DD60174,  682DEC00D2,  EC173904D8,  8D41DET,  1DAD47D,  64DED890B,  ECD5D454D1,  85DCE83C7,  1C389656,  6OFEC408640,  OFEC62D97A,  AD5697C" that were present before the SSTV signal could be hex codes? Could someone open up the game and search for these strings? Or is there a binary interpretation of each number that may make binary code?

I think they are hex too but why would Rockstar encourage hackers/people to break open up the game? Maybe we can enter them somewhere haha. I don't know. It's above my knowledge haha.

Europa
  • Europa

Dreamer

• BUSTED!

May this be the key to the jetpack hunt?

T.P.E - Trevor Philips Enterprises. Weaponry, narcotics, intimidation and casual wear.
Lago Zancudo
Great Ocean Highway North
Through North Chumash
0.5 miles past Raton Canyon
<- when guard rail ends
follow the dirt road
down the docks
Bring $500,000 cash
xxxxx

Terrazi Terrajin
  • Terrazi Terrajin

I want you to feel the pressure.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 24 September 2013 - 09:13 PM Edited by Terrazi Terrajin, 24 September 2013 - 09:15 PM.

segregate is an anagram for Easter egg that's not a coincidence, dont know what rearrange is for

Not sure we really want to re-hash the anagram thing, but assuming "Segregate" is meant to be "Easter egg",  then "and rearrange" has enough letters to spell "near" and leave the following letters to unscramble "aadengrr"

I got "a danger" and "a garden" 

So.. if you wanted to go far out, you could rearrange "segregate and rearrange" into "easter egg near a garden". Yeaaaahhh, unlikely. 

Trux2010
  • Trux2010

Subliminal Cheetah

• Members

someone should stay near the big ear for a while ? its made to intercept alien transmissions ?

I am there now.

andymau
  • andymau

Crackhead

• Members

the pic is nearly similar whats the reference to pic on google

GrandWizard
  • GrandWizard

Player Hater

• Members

Anagram for "and rearrange" is Near Grand Ear aka bbig ear or the huge satellite. Could explain the fbi trucks n scientists.

Krayzee
  • Krayzee

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 09:14 PM

think and i mean really THINK! you know this is a gta game and not a dan brown novel, what has a random signal in the ocean got anything to do with the glyph or a jetpack? and how hard do you think rockstar would make it to find a jetpack? you need to chill

klocin
  • klocin

Player Hater

• Members

Mrdeanop2
  • Mrdeanop2

GAWWH!

• Members

someone else mentioned something earlier that's been ignored.

"rearrange and segregate" is an annagram for "easter egg near grand ear"

"grand ear" is "big ear" which was a satellite dish set up to search for ET signals.

it makes sense.

That too much of a coincidence not to check out! 

• lazy. and Bukdogg like this

Misfit13
  • Misfit13

GTA V Fiend Club

• Members

T.P.E - Trevor Philips Enterprises. Weaponry, narcotics, intimidation and casual wear.
Lago Zancudo
Through North Chumash
<- when guard rail ends
follow the dirt road
down the docks
Bring $500,000 cash
xxxxx

already been seen awhile ago it's like a random encounter kind of thing.

Karoi
  • Karoi

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 September 2013 - 09:15 PM

pics! NOW!
Ah right on time! We make an ACTUAL discovery and Shaft shows up to derail things with his nonsense.
You can't actually get behind waterfalls, I've tried before and the current pushes you away. I'm starting to doubt whether this guy even has the game, let alone work for R*!!
Next thing he'll have you believing it was his clues that led to this discovery!!
I corrected an incorrect statement. Someone else raised it. Water will push you away if you swim at it but Jetskis work fine. Plus the lights show the tunnel clearly.
I'm glad the 7th secret has been found. Good for them but it will only lead to old discoveries.
No, you claimed that Franklin saw CJ flying around in a Jetpack in the 90s and drew a picture of it which is hung up in his house.
A:- CJ doesn't exist in the HD Universe, nor do the events of San Andreas.
B:- it's a picture of somebody doing Yoga, not a Jetpack.
I would think an apparent employee of R* would know these things......
Also, can you spell out for me how ANY of the "clues" you gave have led to any actual discoveries?
You've been called out repeatedly here that if you were who you say you are and are genuinely trying to help people, you'd have posted some actual facts at this point to help things along

Jetski's show the tunnel fine? Is there a video that I missed? And what about the yoga picture? Can I see it?

JoeriB83
  • JoeriB83

Snitch

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 09:16 PM

I am there now.

me too, i'll stay here for 24 game hours

JZB75
  • JZB75

Player Hater

• Members

I couldn't read everything from the new topic, but I've seen references to MIB agents.

Yesterday while playing Trevor, near the place with the dishes (close to the prison), I had a random event that triggered.

I was flying a chopper and saw a black that as stopped in the middle of sand.

I landed there, Trevor said "What do we have here", and then when I got out of the chopper, The screened flashed a white light, and then it showed Trevor in underwear in the middle of the railroad, and a train was coming!

Has it happened to you?

Maybe it's non relevant for the easter eggs quest, but I didn't see that mentioned in the first topic.

What about the quarry too ? Yesterday I read a post (by Ragelog if I remember well) where it was said that you could excavate things with a backhoe.

Any results using this so far (with 100% save) ?

Finally, with the phone numbers, I tried dialing the numbers you can see on the panels put in front of properties for sale (555 0139 or 0159 If I remember well): when you dial it, you hear a music, and then, the first time I dialed it (number 555-0139 for me) after some time someone finally answered and asked me to stop calling that number. 

I'm not 100%, so this might change with a complete save.

shaftonetwoone
  • shaftonetwoone

• Members

pics! NOW!
No, you claimed that Franklin saw CJ flying around in a Jetpack in the 90s and drew a picture of it which is hung up in his house.
A:- CJ doesn't exist in the HD Universe, nor do the events of San Andreas.
B:- it's a picture of somebody doing Yoga, not a Jetpack.
I would think an apparent employee of R* would know these things......
Also, can you spell out for me how ANY of the "clues" you gave have led to any actual discoveries?
You've been called out repeatedly here that if you were who you say you are and are genuinely trying to help people, you'd have posted some actual facts at this point to help things along
Yes, this game is utterly bereft of ANY reference to San Andreas isn't it?
And why get so angry at me posting obvious clues and then say I don't add any? You're a very fickle young man.

Jokesminus
  • Jokesminus

Snitch

• Members

I cracked the egg well the nest egg now all I have to do is find the jet pack

andymau
  • andymau

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 09:17 PM

Lago Zancudo
Through North Chumash
<- when guard rail ends
follow the dirt road
down the docks
Bring $500,000 cash
xxxxx

this i think is solved it gets you to buy a dock which can have sumarine you have submarine of your own i think

but more clues can be here within and trevor is the guy to buy that dock

AirIndex
  • AirIndex

Player Hater

• Members

Could these be keycodes, like for a keypad?

TimFromGermany
  • TimFromGermany

TimolitionMan

• Members

Lago Zancudo
Through North Chumash
<- when guard rail ends
follow the dirt road
down the docks
Bring $500,000 cash
xxxxx

he is right! its still unsolved!!! i dont believe the "gone wrong drug deal stuff" becuase it would be "when rails end ->" ;)

klocin
  • klocin

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 09:18 PM

think and i mean really THINK! you know this is a gta game and not a dan brown novel, what has a random signal in the ocean got anything to do with the glyph or a jetpack? and how hard do you think rockstar would make it to find a jetpack? you need to chill

R* did say it was extremely difficult to borderline impossible to solve....

• Big-Cheeky likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users