Jetpack Hunt (Continued)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6,933 replies to this topic
NijenhuisR
  • NijenhuisR

Trick

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 September 2013 - 11:54 AM

Got a 100% save file and trying to help with the hunt. Let me know if you want anything checked out.

I do, the video just posted where michael is drugged by jimmy. Check the map where he drops down from the UFO and get as high as possible with a buzzard or something. Please? :D

Anxiouswolf
  • Anxiouswolf

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 11:55 AM

I have skipped a few pages, but reading about the drug/acid trip, did anyone try to locate the UFO you are being thrown out of just before you can fly around and explore the city?

SuperDuperGta
  • SuperDuperGta

Homie

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 11:55 AM

This thread is almost impossible to keep up with .

GUYS ..Im still thinking we may need a true 100% file to make anything happen .

So the reward for getting 100% was that we could see the ufos ???thats it !!  doesnt make sence .

Surely there must be a reward for getting 100% on every mission (true 100%) 

Who here has actually done this ???  If you have was there any rewards ???

Unheard of thus far

why_so_serious
  • why_so_serious

Seek and you shall find!

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 11:56 AM

It's not a drawing...You get the EXACT SAME scene if you get in the cable car.

brian.
  • brian.

Possible Descendant Of Kraff

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 September 2013 - 11:56 AM

Hey, this solitary tree, this is at the north of the map, too, isn't it? That's the talking tree, has to be, if that's where it is?

I do see the islands/top of map on that pic now that I compared to this: http://www.igta5.com...llite-small.jpg

So I am wondering, that's where that tree is too, right?

ry12111
  • ry12111

Prankster

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 11:57 AM

wow internet warrior listen mate id knock you the fuk out add me on fb im a semi pro boxer don't get clever over a forum.Im not being childish but face it there is no jetpack or anything else you solved the Easter egg already it's the UFO'S

MY GOD THIS THREAD! OVER 300 PAGES IF YOU INCLUDE THE LAST ONE..THERE IS NO JETPACK OR ANYTHING ELSE IN THAT MOUNTAIN NO FUKIN WAY! WOULD HAVE BEEN FOUND ALREADY..THEY PUT THAT PIC OF A JETPACK AS A HOMAGE TO SAN ANDREAS OR AS A TEASER TO PISS US OFF..YOUR ALL WASTING YOUR TIME..THERE'S NO WAY ID EVER GET 100% & THEN GO TO ALL THESE STUPID LENGTHS JUST FOR A BLOODY JETPACK FUK THAT..ROCKSTAR MUST BE PISSING THEMSELVES IF THEY SEE THIS THREAD 

suck a fat one so f*ck off you childish f*ck stick

Terrazi Terrajin
  • Terrazi Terrajin

I want you to feel the pressure.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Upon closer inspection of the cockpit of the stealth UFO. (there's no doubt it's government owned, for whatever country that may be) It looks like it's autopiloted, that or the pilot is wearing some rather daft punk looking attire.

• dAfTpUnK2010 likes this

woolva2k13
  • woolva2k13

Mark Chump

• Members

The webpage ingame that you get linked to for finishing the Epsilon missions is at http://www.epsilonprogram.com/tract

You can't type forward slashes in-game, so I guess you can't get back to it. What a pisser.

Made a new topic just for this as its getting ignored.

massis
  • massis

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 11:58 AM

If I hear someone say "That's mountain with UFO's over it" once more I think I'll shoot myself in the face...

But it does look like a mountain with UFO's over it?" :-D

WrathChildz
  • WrathChildz

Seeker

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 11:59 AM

When i said "It's a drawing" I meant THIS

So, the overlay is useless since the drawing at the mt.chiliad is not correct BECAUSE it's a f*ckING DRAWING.

Are you dumb ?

brian.
  • brian.

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 September 2013 - 12:00 PM

Got a 100% save file and trying to help with the hunt. Let me know if you want anything checked out.

I do, the video just posted where michael is drugged by jimmy. Check the map where he drops down from the UFO and get as high as possible with a buzzard or something. Please? :D

Also, do the mission, and turn around immediately and try to fly A: to the black ufo or B: to the elevator shaft or C to the tree at the very north of the map.

Also, fly around and see if the screen effects reveal any paths - "your path is lit" after "he is risen" into and dropped out of the ship or whatever. 

And, maybe the wind farm, or any other place that would give boost to michael's flight.

I know they are far fetched, but there has got to be more to this mission than just a little dream sequence - it fits so tightly to so many clues if you look at it that way.

why_so_serious
  • why_so_serious

Seek and you shall find!

• Members

wow internet warrior listen mate id knock you the fuk out add me on fb im a semi pro boxer don't get clever over a forum.Im not being childish but face it there is no jetpack or anything else you solved the Easter egg already it's the UFO'S

Well I didn't hear that for a long time, like a day...

Let me guess, you also have a degree from MIT?

You need to get out of your mother's basement first mate in order to start training boxing.

GTAAussie
  • GTAAussie

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 12:00 PM Edited by GTAAussie, 26 September 2013 - 12:00 PM.

MY GOD THIS THREAD! OVER 300 PAGES IF YOU INCLUDE THE LAST ONE..THERE IS NO JETPACK OR ANYTHING ELSE IN THAT MOUNTAIN NO FUKIN WAY! WOULD HAVE BEEN FOUND ALREADY..THEY PUT THAT PIC OF A JETPACK AS A HOMAGE TO SAN ANDREAS OR AS A TEASER TO PISS US OFF..YOUR ALL WASTING YOUR TIME..THERE'S NO WAY ID EVER GET 100% & THEN GO TO ALL THESE STUPID LENGTHS JUST FOR A BLOODY JETPACK FUK THAT..ROCKSTAR MUST BE PISSING THEMSELVES IF THEY SEE THIS THREAD 

suck a fat one so f*ck off you childish f*ck stick

my f*ck bucket seems to be empty

PZVNGI
  • PZVNGI

BOSS

• Members

no jetpack in game.
/thread.

Proof?

Thousands looking for it, no one finding it. The games not that big.

why_so_serious
  • why_so_serious

Seek and you shall find!

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 12:02 PM

When i said "It's a drawing" I meant THIS

So, the overlay is useless since the drawing at the mt.chiliad is not correct BECAUSE it's a f*ckING DRAWING.

Are you dumb ?

I'm not dumb, I'm special!

But yeah, crypt obviously can't be overlayed with the actual mountain. That should've been realized ages ago...

Gunnies
  • Gunnies

Player Hater

• Members

I saw someone post this elsewhere on the Internet and I thought you guys might find it interesting.

https://www.youtube....h?v=QGwX1_ODxK0

http://i.imgur.com/QNByAZ8.jpg

The number 8 seems to be some sort of theme.

Has anyone looked at this yet? Perhaps we just drive the space docker straight through the mountain.

The video shows a triangle on the scanner of that car. Bit like the one in lesters house on the wall

Could someone try ringing Lester in the space docker and maybe pick him up, might trigger something.

johndoe666
  • johndoe666

Player Hater

• Members

I can't be the only one who thinks the drawing looks nothing like a man with a jetpack? I think most of you just want it to be

WrathChildz
  • WrathChildz

Seeker

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 12:02 PM Edited by WrathChildz, 26 September 2013 - 12:03 PM.

no jetpack in game.
/thread.

Proof?

You must be new at GTA games. Or dumb to think that there's no secrets things in GTA series.

TitsAkimbo
  • TitsAkimbo

Silent Judge

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 12:03 PM

I  have been following this thread since page one but never posted so i may as well start now. 

I was flying around Mt. Chilliad and this caught my eye. To me it looks like the number 8 or 13 on the top and number 15 below. Further below (can't be seen in this image) there is what looks like either 'DJ' or 'OJ' on the bottom right of the rocky surface.

Don't know if this helps but may as well put it out there.

http://postimg.org/image/fuwmzs1g7/

backlynx
  • backlynx

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 12:03 PM

I can't be the only one who thinks the drawing looks nothing like a man with a jetpack? I think most of you just want it to be

what do you think it may be? (aside from scuba or hiking gear)

NijenhuisR
  • NijenhuisR

Trick

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 September 2013 - 12:04 PM

no jetpack in game.
/thread.

Proof?

Kinda true, but i enjoy searching for secrets though haha

why_so_serious
  • why_so_serious

Seek and you shall find!

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 12:04 PM Edited by why_so_serious, 26 September 2013 - 12:05 PM.

I'm starting to think the same thing...But I gotta e honest, I'm not a big fan of jet packs, I don't think I ever used it in San Andreas. Just don't care about it. BUT, the first thing that popped into my mbind when I saw that pic was - jetpack. I doubt it's only a coincidence.

johndoe666
  • johndoe666

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 12:05 PM

I reall wish I could say but I honestly have no idea. But (to me) it just looks nothing like a man with a jetpack.

petto
  • petto

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 12:05 PM Edited by petto, 26 September 2013 - 12:17 PM.

Hey there :-)

I wasted a lot of time (ok, didn't waste it actually) reading all the topics about the jetpack thing :-)

The rest of my time got straight into browsing the games files.

Today, while searching inside the .rpf archives I found some things I want to share with you:

1. alien_runes_overlay.xtd

This file includes a texture of runes (Sorry when this has already been found ingame)

http://i.imgur.com/pQXxkkK.png

2.alien.xed
We all know, there are aliens in the game, I don't know how to open this file..

3. alien_camp.xmt

Don't know what file type that might be, but alien camp? Would be nice :D

Edit:

I found "scenario" waypoints for the alien camp.

<Item>
      <Name>platform:/levels/gta5/scenario/ALIEN_CAMP</Name>
      <AABB>
        <min x="2073.047363" y="3523.482178" z="31.900034" w="0.000000" />
        <max x="2849.520752" y="4371.533203" z="101.107513" w="0.000000" />
      </AABB>
    </Item>

I don't know, where this is, but as I'm typing i keep thinking the devs mean the alien worship hill in the desert... :-(

4. p_secret_weapon_02+hidr.xtd

Texture file with interesting file name...

Inside are two graphics, prop_chrome_dirty_02 and prop_wood_plank_05

Both show exactly what the filenames tell you.

5. prop_alien_egg.xdr

Now THIS is interesting! If someone could tell me how to open this files :-)

6. prop_asteroid.xdr

The radio talks about some apocalypse with asteroids coming to the earth

7. prop_prototype_minibomb.xdr
Could it be the merryweather weapon?

8. veh_spacecraft.xpt

Probably the most interesting file I found today.

It comes along in an folder with veh_cars veh_trains veh_tank and other files of vehicles in the game.

Seems we can use the ufo after all, but could also mean it counts as vehicle but isn't usable for players...

http://i.imgur.com/iR25Y3S.png

If someone knows how to open the specific files above, please message me :-)

Btw: No signs of jetpack so far, I also haven't found the ufo sounds that come up when going near it (before it shuts down your chopper). The name of the soundfile might give more details on how it is named in the files to find references to it...

• burlex likes this

Krayzee
  • Krayzee

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 12:05 PM

Well I didn't hear that for a long time, like a day...

Let me guess, you also have a degree from MIT?

You need to get out of your mother's basement first mate in order to start training boxing.

game, set and match to why so serious, congratulations

growstreet5
  • growstreet5

#SWAG#YOLO

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 September 2013 - 12:06 PM

Maybe you need 100% gold medal 

NijenhuisR
  • NijenhuisR

Trick

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 September 2013 - 12:06 PM

I reall wish I could say but I honestly have no idea. But (to me) it just looks nothing like a man with a jetpack.

Pretty much could be a flamethrower aswell

WrathChildz
  • WrathChildz

Seeker

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 12:08 PM

1380197099-jetpack.png

How can't you see the jetpack ? I you want, i can make a higher resolution. :)

brian.
  • brian.

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 September 2013 - 12:09 PM

Nah, it is an ALIEN with a jetpack, smack anyone who says otherwise with this and call them blind:

3qhRHiC.png

PacifistHeavy
  • PacifistHeavy

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 12:09 PM Edited by PacifistHeavy, 26 September 2013 - 12:10 PM.

Honestly, to me it looks like a jetpack. And I can not see how someone could see it as a UV light, that's just ridiculous 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users