• This topic is locked This topic is locked
311 replies to this topic
matajuegos01
  • matajuegos01

Stalker

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 11 January 2014 - 03:29 AM

in a subreddit there is a guy that discovered that if you put trevor on the sacrificial stone at the altruist camp and michael in the beam me up glyph when switching they won't move and will stay there, he just wants to find the place were frank has to stay :/

JohnDoe7125539271
  • JohnDoe7125539271

Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 January 2014 - 04:17 PM

in a subreddit there is a guy that discovered that if you put trevor on the sacrificial stone at the altruist camp and michael in the beam me up glyph when switching they won't move and will stay there, he just wants to find the place were frank has to stay :/

Did you try it yourself? I smell a fake... 

calearne
  • calearne

GTAO is a complete abomination compared to GTA IV multiplayer.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 January 2014 - 05:57 PM

Since GTA IV had two story DLC's, maybe it will be the same for GTA V?

The UFO/s have been found in the standard game already. (1 out of 3)

The EGG/s will probably be added in the 1st story DLC. (2 out of 3)

And the JETPACK/s will probably be added in the 2nd story DLC. (3 out of 3)

Ellie Hunt
  • Ellie Hunt

Sonofa Gun

• Awaiting Authorization

Posted 11 January 2014 - 08:54 PM

THEORY.jpg

Okay, so I just watched a you tube video and took a screen shot when this image was displayed in the video. This guy on you tube is trying to discover the jetpack and found this coincidental pattern on these tiles outside of the FIB building which look similar to the lines on the mural.

Len Lfc
  • Len Lfc

N7

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 18 January 2014 - 10:32 AM

Okay, so I just watched a you tube video and took a screen shot when this image was displayed in the video. This guy on you tube is trying to discover the jetpack and found this coincidental pattern on these tiles outside of the FIB building which look similar to the lines on the mural.

Probably just a coincidence, but it really does make you think. It could easily be related. Knowing how well Rockstar could hide this it could be some sort of clue or location. I saw this mentioned on CVG's channel in a fact or fiction video, but they never looked at it in this way, just shown the red line is still visible from high up.

Ezza.
  • Ezza.

It's a Massacromance

• Members
  • Australia
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 18 January 2014 - 11:51 AM

I found a way to fly under the map in a Buzzard, so I went to all the "conspiracy spots" (those metal doors in the tunnel, under Zancudo and under chiliad) and hovered close enough for rooms to spawn, (both in SP at 100% and MP) and found nothing. 

Osho
  • Osho

Old School RPG'er

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 January 2014 - 12:02 PM

THEORY.jpg

This is really interesting. A coincidence? 

nah, there's more to it.

Ezza.
  • Ezza.

It's a Massacromance

• Members
  • Australia
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 18 January 2014 - 12:16 PM

THEORY.jpg

This is really interesting. A coincidence? 

nah, there's more to it.

I might fly under the Maze bank tower to see if I can see anything

richard1997jones
  • richard1997jones

Welsh Boy

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 18 January 2014 - 03:53 PM

Interesting, San Andreas played around with the UFO conspiracy's with area 69, the unusual objects in the air and the dead bodies in the middle of nowhere and now gta v is doing the same.

stefkes1996
  • stefkes1996

Former criminal colleague of Michael

• Members

Posted 18 January 2014 - 10:45 PM Edited by stefkes1996, 03 February 2014 - 08:39 PM.

well, i read that post saying you have to put michael, trevor and franklin all on a different place --> i'm going to try this out:

michael --> alien encounter in side mission + first introduced character (if prologue or meeting with psychologist counts)   --> he is ufo on mural --> beam me up / fort zancudo elevator

franklin --> new one + second introduced character --> he is egg on mural --> cracked egg in front of maze bank

trevor --> can walk into altruist camp + third introduced character --> altruist camp jetpack sign

It might work or not, but I'm going to give it a try :D --> If i can make 3 characters stay where they are ;)

InhumaneMadMan
  • InhumaneMadMan

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 February 2014 - 11:27 PM Edited by InhumaneMadMan, 05 February 2014 - 12:09 AM.

I don't know if anybody checks this anymore but today I was playing, and I was investigating the egg by maze bank.  I put Michael there because I thought maybe all three need to meet up at this point because there are three platforms that can be stood on in the fountain.  So I put Michael on the one of the left and switched to Franklin.  When I brought F down there, Michael was still standing there looking at his phone.  I surely just thought this was just a fluke, so I left Franklin there with Michael and switched over to Trevor.  When I came back with Trevor this time, Michael was still standing there but Franklin was nowhere to be seen.

My conclusion is that Michael has to be the egg because he stayed in that spot, and didn't leave either time I switched.  He only moved from this spot after I talked to him.  If someone else could try this out and see if it works, just to see if it wasn't just luck on my Ps3.  

Edit:  Just left Franklin there instead and he stays as well, this definitely is a drop off point for someone,  I tried to leave Trevor at the Altruist camp but he leaves,  so maybe we're not looking for corresponding symbols but rather the corresponding lines.  Just a thought but gonna start searching for lines that match up to the UFO and "Jetpack"

Punkcherri
  • Punkcherri

The Realest

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 February 2014 - 05:37 AM

I really wish people would stop searching specifically for a jetpack. You limit your scope to one thing and end up misinterpreting or missing references or clues altogether... just because it doesn't lead to a crappy jetpack doesn't mean it's insignificant or a dead end.

InhumaneMadMan
  • InhumaneMadMan

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 February 2014 - 07:38 PM

I don't know if anybody checks this anymore but today I was playing, and I was investigating the egg by maze bank.  I put Michael there because I thought maybe all three need to meet up at this point because there are three platforms that can be stood on in the fountain.  So I put Michael on the one of the left and switched to Franklin.  When I brought F down there, Michael was still standing there looking at his phone.  I surely just thought this was just a fluke, so I left Franklin there with Michael and switched over to Trevor.  When I came back with Trevor this time, Michael was still standing there but Franklin was nowhere to be seen.

My conclusion is that Michael has to be the egg because he stayed in that spot, and didn't leave either time I switched.  He only moved from this spot after I talked to him.  If someone else could try this out and see if it works, just to see if it wasn't just luck on my Ps3.  

Edit:  Just left Franklin there instead and he stays as well, this definitely is a drop off point for someone,  I tried to leave Trevor at the Altruist camp but he leaves,  so maybe we're not looking for corresponding symbols but rather the corresponding lines.  Just a thought but gonna start searching for lines that match up to the UFO and "Jetpack"

I looked around a little more last night, and found another cube that looks similar to the maze bank, up at the KORTZ museum.  I decided to leave another character there, and check on the maze bank and the museum,  and both characters stayed there.   This may or may not mean anything, but if somebody knows where another cube that looks like those two are,  it would be greatly appreciated.  

Also at the museum it only worked when i left them by the oval sculpture by the hedge maze. 

Kuro116
  • Kuro116

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 February 2014 - 08:38 AM Edited by Kuro116, 12 February 2014 - 11:30 AM.

Try leaving trev at the eye by the observatory he's the contact to the altruists and they worship the eye? Just a thought. Also the eye at the observatory HAS to be key to something, not only does it match the symbols all over the game, it's a statue of the galaxy

Kuro116
  • Kuro116

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 February 2014 - 01:58 PM Edited by Kuro116, 12 February 2014 - 02:02 PM.

I have a theory but let me start with saying I'm not looking for the jet pack I'm looking for a solution, and that the symbol ontop of MC mural is NOT a UFO, the UFO is clearly seen at the bottle left IF It was this image would repeat. Instead we see the image of what people have called the all seeing eye. Here's my thoughts:
The symbol on MC is for the top of MC.

1) altruist are seen praising the mountain, writing that says "he rises" could simply mean that MC rises higher then any point in the map.
They also mention "the eye" that same symbol appears in yellow all over their camp and at first I thought it was the sun, however a clear drawing of a red sun is shown multiple times with the MC symbol
2) our glyphs around the base of MC have the symbol and the the condition in which spawn the MC UFO. Putting it simpley, MC + rain MC+ crescent moon
Now there's a thought there I don't think the moon is for the 3 am condition. This is where the Galileo observatory eye comes into play, it makes the MC symbol at 3pm, flip it using the altruist manifest saying "man is naturally "nocturnal and we get the 3 am.
3) this is the first game R* has made a moon with phases.

The conditions could be 3am, rain n thunder, with a crescent moon.
There are still glyphs that we don't understand yet but this is my thoughts.
Also I read on the official play station magazine website that there was a poem:

If they want me they can have
But the'll never get my people
Even though I shall leave them sign enough
Where they put me

We looking for an alien; government building needs to be under heavy investigation aswell.

I Havnt seen it in game but maybe some of u have, it explains why the ufos are there, it explains why the FIB are hiding something.

celticsboyee
  • celticsboyee

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 February 2014 - 02:04 AM

Los Santos Conspiracy
For those of you unaware, there is a vast conspiracy unraveling within the world of Los Santos.
It all started with a finding at the top of Mount Chiliad…
http://oyster.ignimg...Gtamsytery1.jpg
The image implies that the Mountain may be more than just a mountain and may in fact contain an Alien base. More markings were found at the base of the lookout reading “come back when your story is done”. Since this image hit the scene, people have been scrambling to put together the clues on what this means. Here is a summary of what we have figured out so far.

For a map of known locations click here ----> http://imageshack.co...1/2069/ntee.jpg

The UFOS:
Crashed UFO
Conditions: N/a
What we know about it: That it’s there. Not much else can be done with it as far as we can tell

gta5-9ufo1.jpg

Mount Chiliad
Conditions: 100% completion, 3am, thunderstorm
What we know about it: First to appear, most likely the mother ship, opens up at the bottom and produces a light. Cannot be shot. Disappears when too far or too close. Stays until you leave the mountain.

UFO6_zps63da1153.jpg

Fort Zancudo UFO
Conditions: 100% (confirmed) Unknown, seems to be always there.
What we know about it: Appears when approached. Located very high above the bunker in Fort Zancudo. Looks different than the others. Will shut off your engines when hovering too close in a helicopter. Can be stood on but is difficult and most likely ends in death. Can be seen from the ground from a certain spot through the sniper scope.

hqdefault.jpg?feature=og

Hippy area UFO
Conditions: 100% (unconfirmed) Unknown, seems to always be there.
What we know about it: Appears when approached. Located very high above the painted alien mural in the desert. Looks identical to the one above Mount Chiliad and the one in the ocean. Shuts off engines if you fly too close. Opens up in the bottom and produces a light the same way the mothership does.

gefj.jpg

www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PIND-K5VS0

UFO Car
Conditions: Collect all 50 parts and bring them to omega. BE SURE TO SAVE IT IN YOUR GARAGE RIGHT AWAY OR RISK LOSING IT!!
What we know about it: Little is known about the Space Docker other than it has an interesting horn. People theorize that it may have something to do with it or it may just be something thrown in for fun.

Kifflom Tractor
Conditions:

Complete the Kifflom missions with Micheal and don’t steal the money.
What we know about it: Its license plate reads Kifflom1. Other than that nothing is known about it. This could have very little to do with the conspiracy, I only add it for the sake of being thorough and keeping it on everyone’s radar.

Observatory Eye.
Conditions: 3pm during the day.
What we know about it: At 3pm during the day the monument directly out front forms the all seeing eye. This could be a hint at something hidden at the observatory or possibly pointing to another part of the puzzle.

0_0.jpg

Altruist Camp
Conditions: Unknown, has yet to be activated
What we know about it: Home to the altruist cult which seems to have alien ties. Website in-game is transcribed in morse code. Will shoot anyone entering on site except for Trevor. Has alien symbols painted around as well as suns. During a mission with Trevor, they can be seen worshiping the mountain opposite the cliff. A poster has also mentioned that the mountain shares a resemblance to the painting at Mount Chiliad.
For more on the Altruists go here -- > http://gta.wikia.com/Altruist_Cult

Humane Labs
Conditions: Unknown
What we know about it: little is known about this facility other than the fact that entering will get you a wanted level. It is rumored that there may be an underground complex which may hide more secrets.

Glyphs and markings
- There are several markings on Mount Chiliads rockface. These include pictures of the moon, a thundercloud and a mans face. It is thought that these markings are a hint as to how to activate the UFO at the top of the mountain.

83L6LUz.jpgadvdTIy.jpgtnm7Ajp.jpg
- There is small patch of painted desert that seems to be some kind of alien mural. More markings of eyes and weather conditions. Also has a variation of the WOW signal, an extraterrestrial signal received from space.

w91q.jpg

7yjg.jpg

zzw6.jpg

20130919_235833Large.jpg
- Sun markings can be found all over the Altruist camp as well as he words "praise the sun"
- a set of silos off the highway in the east have strange alien paintings all over them. It appears to be aliens engaging in sexual positions.
- Under the lookout on mount chiliad there is an image of the all seeing eye.

- Some markings on a boulder and a poem: http://imageshack.us...46/756/zq1w.jpg, http://imageshack.us...3/3152/iovc.jpg

- Continuation of poem above: http://imageshack.us...8/6951/v3dx.jpg, http://imageshack.us...5/9818/3ca7.jpg

- A portrait in Fraklins Aunts house could be a clue. http://prod.cloud.ro...WZ6B-4A/0_0.jpg

FIB Agents
FIB agents start to appear in odd places upon completion of the main story. They appear around a certain time with a worker of some kind. They will not move until the player looks away long enough. Killing the agents gets an immediate wanted level but little else is know about them or their intentions. There are 2 known locations for the agents to appear so far. One is at a Shack just off the highway in the north east. The other is at the large satellites in the desert.

http://i.imgur.com/7TtyGRV.jpg

Underwater Hatch

Out in the ocean you will find a hatch under the water. This could just be a reference to the show LOST or another piece of the puzzle.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=k38e4Ba_Tgw

This is just some of the info we have learned so far. If you have pictures or findings to provide please leave them here. PLEASE ONLY POST PROVEN FINDINGS! Lets keep sensational theories off the board. If you have a theory, try it out and report back with your findings.

Has anyone tried going to the mural at Mount Chiliad with the space docker car. I've been going through other threads about this and i've been hearing that the space docker car has special lights where it brings up other colors or something similar to that. I would investigate this myself but i don't have the space docker car yet.

Sneakyy
  • Sneakyy

eren on the streets titan in the sheets

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 February 2014 - 09:35 PM

Los Santos Conspiracy
For those of you unaware, there is a vast conspiracy unraveling within the world of Los Santos.
It all started with a finding at the top of Mount Chiliad…
http://oyster.ignimg...Gtamsytery1.jpg
The image implies that the Mountain may be more than just a mountain and may in fact contain an Alien base. More markings were found at the base of the lookout reading “come back when your story is done”. Since this image hit the scene, people have been scrambling to put together the clues on what this means. Here is a summary of what we have figured out so far.

For a map of known locations click here ----> http://imageshack.co...1/2069/ntee.jpg

The UFOS:
Crashed UFO
Conditions: N/a
What we know about it: That it’s there. Not much else can be done with it as far as we can tell

gta5-9ufo1.jpg

Mount Chiliad
Conditions: 100% completion, 3am, thunderstorm
What we know about it: First to appear, most likely the mother ship, opens up at the bottom and produces a light. Cannot be shot. Disappears when too far or too close. Stays until you leave the mountain.

UFO6_zps63da1153.jpg

Fort Zancudo UFO
Conditions: 100% (confirmed) Unknown, seems to be always there.
What we know about it: Appears when approached. Located very high above the bunker in Fort Zancudo. Looks different than the others. Will shut off your engines when hovering too close in a helicopter. Can be stood on but is difficult and most likely ends in death. Can be seen from the ground from a certain spot through the sniper scope.

hqdefault.jpg?feature=og

Hippy area UFO
Conditions: 100% (unconfirmed) Unknown, seems to always be there.
What we know about it: Appears when approached. Located very high above the painted alien mural in the desert. Looks identical to the one above Mount Chiliad and the one in the ocean. Shuts off engines if you fly too close. Opens up in the bottom and produces a light the same way the mothership does.

gefj.jpg

www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PIND-K5VS0

UFO Car
Conditions: Collect all 50 parts and bring them to omega. BE SURE TO SAVE IT IN YOUR GARAGE RIGHT AWAY OR RISK LOSING IT!!
What we know about it: Little is known about the Space Docker other than it has an interesting horn. People theorize that it may have something to do with it or it may just be something thrown in for fun.

Kifflom Tractor
Conditions:

Complete the Kifflom missions with Micheal and don’t steal the money.
What we know about it: Its license plate reads Kifflom1. Other than that nothing is known about it. This could have very little to do with the conspiracy, I only add it for the sake of being thorough and keeping it on everyone’s radar.

Observatory Eye.
Conditions: 3pm during the day.
What we know about it: At 3pm during the day the monument directly out front forms the all seeing eye. This could be a hint at something hidden at the observatory or possibly pointing to another part of the puzzle.

0_0.jpg

Altruist Camp
Conditions: Unknown, has yet to be activated
What we know about it: Home to the altruist cult which seems to have alien ties. Website in-game is transcribed in morse code. Will shoot anyone entering on site except for Trevor. Has alien symbols painted around as well as suns. During a mission with Trevor, they can be seen worshiping the mountain opposite the cliff. A poster has also mentioned that the mountain shares a resemblance to the painting at Mount Chiliad.
For more on the Altruists go here -- > http://gta.wikia.com/Altruist_Cult

Humane Labs
Conditions: Unknown
What we know about it: little is known about this facility other than the fact that entering will get you a wanted level. It is rumored that there may be an underground complex which may hide more secrets.

Glyphs and markings
- There are several markings on Mount Chiliads rockface. These include pictures of the moon, a thundercloud and a mans face. It is thought that these markings are a hint as to how to activate the UFO at the top of the mountain.

83L6LUz.jpgadvdTIy.jpgtnm7Ajp.jpg
- There is small patch of painted desert that seems to be some kind of alien mural. More markings of eyes and weather conditions. Also has a variation of the WOW signal, an extraterrestrial signal received from space.

w91q.jpg

7yjg.jpg

zzw6.jpg

20130919_235833Large.jpg
- Sun markings can be found all over the Altruist camp as well as he words "praise the sun"
- a set of silos off the highway in the east have strange alien paintings all over them. It appears to be aliens engaging in sexual positions.
- Under the lookout on mount chiliad there is an image of the all seeing eye.

- Some markings on a boulder and a poem: http://imageshack.us...46/756/zq1w.jpg, http://imageshack.us...3/3152/iovc.jpg

- Continuation of poem above: http://imageshack.us...8/6951/v3dx.jpg, http://imageshack.us...5/9818/3ca7.jpg

- A portrait in Fraklins Aunts house could be a clue. http://prod.cloud.ro...WZ6B-4A/0_0.jpg

FIB Agents
FIB agents start to appear in odd places upon completion of the main story. They appear around a certain time with a worker of some kind. They will not move until the player looks away long enough. Killing the agents gets an immediate wanted level but little else is know about them or their intentions. There are 2 known locations for the agents to appear so far. One is at a Shack just off the highway in the north east. The other is at the large satellites in the desert.

http://i.imgur.com/7TtyGRV.jpg

Underwater Hatch

Out in the ocean you will find a hatch under the water. This could just be a reference to the show LOST or another piece of the puzzle.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=k38e4Ba_Tgw

This is just some of the info we have learned so far. If you have pictures or findings to provide please leave them here. PLEASE ONLY POST PROVEN FINDINGS! Lets keep sensational theories off the board. If you have a theory, try it out and report back with your findings.

Has anyone tried going to the mural at Mount Chiliad with the space docker car. I've been going through other threads about this and i've been hearing that the space docker car has special lights where it brings up other colors or something similar to that. I would investigate this myself but i don't have the space docker car yet.

Offtopic: The sound the FZ ufo makes scares the sh*t out of me.

Ontopic: Has anyone been abducted online through a randomly triggered event?

Zolag
  • Zolag

Epsilonist

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 February 2014 - 12:29 AM Edited by Zolag, 16 February 2014 - 12:35 AM.

Has anyone seen the strange markings at Humane Labs? iIt's all over the place. It really hard to understand what it says, but it starts like "dw2..." or something like that.

EDIT: Here, found a vid.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=xhS8iAXDDnQ

Gen312
  • Gen312

Player Hater

• Members
  • El-Salvador

Posted 22 February 2014 - 04:13 AM

Anyone else noticed the markings on the ground coming from the pillar at the observatory. There is a metal line hat leads to something then two lines going off either side. Like the mural. Also if it's an all seeing eye surely that would relate to an observatory. Especially as its ufos and a giant telescope. Also I heard some noises there at just after 3pm dunno if that meant anything. Also if you look at the bottom of the pillar where the eye is the bottom is in the shape of a star. And there was something that said shoot for the stars. Just thought I would add my thoughts sorry if some has been discussed before I haven't had time to read a lot of stuff.

GinoCorleone
  • GinoCorleone

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 February 2014 - 08:12 PM Edited by GinoCorleone, 26 February 2014 - 10:48 AM.

I've been following the quest on the Mount Chiliad Mystery and the overlays and such but I noticed something that I don't know if it has been noticed or mentioned yet?

What if we are looking at in a wrong perspective?

What if the top 'eye' or 'UFO' in the Mount Chiliad drawing is not the top of the mountain, and the image not the mountain itself but the whole city of Los Santos and displays the observatory as the 'eye' or 'UFO' and the egg is the Maze Bank Arena because these are outlined in a straight line and at 3am the observatory shows the 'eye' or 'UFO'.

The Los Santos city outline looks like the image at Mount Chiliad (mirrored)

What are your thoughts about this? Is this already mentioned or debunked? Please Share with me.

"edit"
At the Maza Bank is the "cracked egg". Maybe this depicts to the Maze Bank Arena?

Alex1709
  • Alex1709

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 25 February 2014 - 09:07 PM

Great post, im new to this easter egg thing and this helps out alot

InhumaneMadMan
  • InhumaneMadMan

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 February 2014 - 09:42 AM

I've been following the quest on the Mount Chiliad Mystery and the overlays and such but I noticed something that I don't know if it has been noticed or mentioned yet?

What if the top 'eye' or 'UFO' in the Mount Chiliad drawing is not the top of the mountain, and the image not the mountain itself but the whole city of Los Santos and displays the observatory as the 'eye' or 'UFO' and the egg is the Maze Bank Arena because these are outlined in a straight line and at 3am the observatory shows the 'eye' or 'UFO'.

What are your thoughts about this? Is this already mentioned or debunked? Please Share with me.

Glad you can read reddit

GinoCorleone
  • GinoCorleone

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 February 2014 - 12:32 PM

Glad you can read reddit

I don't use reddit? What is it? But like I said if this has been mentioned before please share instead of making ignorant comments.

Dtoxz
  • Dtoxz

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 February 2014 - 08:33 PM

i posted this a while back...dunno if it matters at this point though

0_0.jpg

Whoa! You might be on to something here. I didn't see it at first. Good find. 

Sneakyy
  • Sneakyy

eren on the streets titan in the sheets

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 February 2014 - 12:34 AM

Adding a UFO but not let us set up our REAL OWN heists... 10 bans 20 jewel stores... and shiit idk what else... but no no no add stupid useless ufos...
pff

yeah let's just rob a bank with a flying saucer

i posted this a while back...dunno if it matters at this point though
0_0.jpg

Whoa! You might be on to something here. I didn't see it at first. Good find.

Sorry double post but go on to the stage of the vinewood bowl and look at the wall. It looks exactly the same as the chilliad tramway door but different color.

mofo09
  • mofo09

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 February 2014 - 06:55 AM Edited by mofo09, 27 February 2014 - 06:56 AM.

Srry

CiviX
  • CiviX

Snitch

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 28 February 2014 - 11:51 AM

THEORY.jpg

The lines are totally different. For starters, in the right image, the egg is way to the left of where the line starts.

And at the bottom, the "stairscase" part of the line has 3 stairs, the one in the mural only 2.

So yeah, it looks like whatever you want it to look like :)

Nice find though.

roberitt
  • roberitt

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 February 2014 - 01:10 PM Edited by roberitt, 28 February 2014 - 01:16 PM.

Hello all, new to the site. I've been doing a lot of research on this, probably too much, but I wanted to share a few observations.

Firstly, since I noticed it mentioned recently in this thread, lets try to get away from the maze bank egg theory. It doesn't look like an egg at all, and it's circular, not egg shaped. There are lots of other egg leads in the game, probably about as useful as the maze bank thing... but we can all admit that one's not really getting anywhere, and we might be better served investing our time elsewhere.

#1 My Egg theory:

This is probably my most promising theory, but will likely be difficulty to prove, and admittedly, is fairly unlikely. I was originally investigating the clucking bell statue outside the factory (which I still find is a little odd as it's wearing a cone...) but anyway, I got bored and started branching out a bit from the factory. I ended up running into the bank from the heist mission and noticed their whole advertising campaign is egg related. They use an egg symbol, and their slogan is "your nest egg". I think these facts have been pointed out elsewhere, however, something I don't think anyone brought up was the fact that they use an actual in game picture on their billboards, and on the mural on the side of their brick and mortar. The billboard depicts a shed or house of some sort with a mountain behind it. I'm wondering if maybe we could find that shed in the game, and whether or not it might be accessible.

#2 Glyph correlation theory:

We all know now that there are actual glyphs painted onto mt. chiliad itself. We also know that these same glyphs are located out in the rest of the game world. IE the rain glyph and moon glyph located both on mt chiliad, and at the hippy camp. My correlation skills are lax, and I think we're still missing a couple of glyphs in the game world, but is it possible there's some sort of link between the glyphs on the mountain and the glyph locations "away" from the mountain? Can anyone with the proper skills link lines between them all and see if they intersect on any points of interest?

#3 UFO Glyph interpretation:

As someone else mentioned, there is a UFO depicted on the mural 'as well as' the "eye". I too believe this to mean the eye isn't an actual UFO, but rather the all seeing eye. The "UFOs" associated with the glyphs are all of the FIB style ufo, the "lies". We also tend to associate the government/FIB as being an "all seeing" entity. The one at ft zancudo is of a different make and model, and as far as I can tell, is the only one "not" represented by a glyph, indicating it's the real UFO. I haven't fleshed out the connections here yet, but they seem significant. I also thought the eye might represent the sun, and perhaps shooting it through a scope ala the old shoot the moon trick might trigger something.  

InhumaneMadMan
  • InhumaneMadMan

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 March 2014 - 04:50 PM

Hello all, new to the site. I've been doing a lot of research on this, probably too much, but I wanted to share a few observations.

Firstly, since I noticed it mentioned recently in this thread, lets try to get away from the maze bank egg theory. It doesn't look like an egg at all, and it's circular, not egg shaped. There are lots of other egg leads in the game, probably about as useful as the maze bank thing... but we can all admit that one's not really getting anywhere, and we might be better served investing our time elsewhere.

#1 My Egg theory:

This is probably my most promising theory, but will likely be difficulty to prove, and admittedly, is fairly unlikely. I was originally investigating the clucking bell statue outside the factory (which I still find is a little odd as it's wearing a cone...) but anyway, I got bored and started branching out a bit from the factory. I ended up running into the bank from the heist mission and noticed their whole advertising campaign is egg related. They use an egg symbol, and their slogan is "your nest egg". I think these facts have been pointed out elsewhere, however, something I don't think anyone brought up was the fact that they use an actual in game picture on their billboards, and on the mural on the side of their brick and mortar. The billboard depicts a shed or house of some sort with a mountain behind it. I'm wondering if maybe we could find that shed in the game, and whether or not it might be accessible.

#2 Glyph correlation theory:

We all know now that there are actual glyphs painted onto mt. chiliad itself. We also know that these same glyphs are located out in the rest of the game world. IE the rain glyph and moon glyph located both on mt chiliad, and at the hippy camp. My correlation skills are lax, and I think we're still missing a couple of glyphs in the game world, but is it possible there's some sort of link between the glyphs on the mountain and the glyph locations "away" from the mountain? Can anyone with the proper skills link lines between them all and see if they intersect on any points of interest?

#3 UFO Glyph interpretation:

As someone else mentioned, there is a UFO depicted on the mural 'as well as' the "eye". I too believe this to mean the eye isn't an actual UFO, but rather the all seeing eye. The "UFOs" associated with the glyphs are all of the FIB style ufo, the "lies". We also tend to associate the government/FIB as being an "all seeing" entity. The one at ft zancudo is of a different make and model, and as far as I can tell, is the only one "not" represented by a glyph, indicating it's the real UFO. I haven't fleshed out the connections here yet, but they seem significant. I also thought the eye might represent the sun, and perhaps shooting it through a scope ala the old shoot the moon trick might trigger something.  

I like the shed idea.  But as far as the UFO goes.  The one above Zancudo is definitely military made.  It has the same panels and design as some modern day jets.  Also it has "Segegrate and Rearrange" written on it.  Pointing out that it must be human made.

michael10
  • michael10

Player Hater

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 07 March 2014 - 02:23 AM

Hello guys.

I'm kind of new in this "easter egg hunting" business and there are many great posts & theories in this thread so I'm trying to "connect the dots".... Anyway, I found something really interesting and wanted to share it because I haven't seen this anywhere.

The thing that I keep finding all over the GTA 5 world - FIB map. I found it at (at least) 4 locations - blue map of FIB building. First time I saw it in some house near the desert, next at some farm in the mountains, in subway tunnels (the same location where you can find spaceship part)... This map is always the same - blue and FIB in the middle of it. It looks strange to me because we can also see FIB on that UFO. My guess is that we should search for clues in FIB bulding, or something like that.

Anyway, let me know what you thing about this and sorry if someone already posted this, I searched but found nothing.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users