Mount Chiliad Conspiracy (Spoilers!)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
311 replies to this topic
nitnoid
  • nitnoid

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 December 2013 - 04:43 PM

I am not 100% complete, but working on it.  In the meantime, I have a question or two and possibly, this is something you need to ask yourselves as well.

The Chilead ufo appears to be a hologram.  Is the hippie camp ufo a hologram as well?  The Fort Z ufo appears to be REAL.  Here are the questions:

1.  Why is ONE ufo real and not the others?

2.  Why does the MC ufo only appear at 3am and storming?  Where are the hints that point to this occurance?

3.  The symbol at the top is a circle with a line through it.  Some have suggested that this may be the "all-seeing eye".  Not sure how they came up with that since the symbol under the deck is ACTUALLY an "eye".  Therefore, it would lead one to believe that the top symbol is a spaceship.

4.  Are all of the X boxes on the mural complete X's?  Some appear to be just a slash instead of an X.

As to the poster who stated that there is a door in the tunnel under the mountain, there are actually TWO doors under there.  One is labeled T 01 and the other is T 02.  T 01 is on the north side and T 02 is on the south side.   Both have a red light next to the door.  However, at T 01, if you go up the stairs and back down again, the red light will go off.  Move toward the door again and it comes back on.  This does not happen at T02.  The panel is definitely electrified because it sparks when shot.  Could be a texture glitch but needs more confirmed reports.

My way of thinking, the mural represents the UFO as the easter egg to the jetpack.  Since map overlays aren't panning out, it would lead one to believe that the mural is an underground map instead of an overlay.  Then again, like any artifacts, relics or whatnot that are found on Earth can lead one to believe one thing by one particular individual and something totally different by another individual.  Hence, the mural MAY only mean what you, as an individual, WANT it to mean and that there IS NO Garden of Eden...

SavageSalad
  • SavageSalad

#nojetpack

• Members

Posted 06 December 2013 - 09:13 PM

I think Mt. Chiliad has interior passages like an egyptian pyramid. However the interior doesn't load until you do a series of actions that no-one has done yet.

Rob142sti
  • Rob142sti

Bored of GTAV/O

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 December 2013 - 11:30 PM

I am not 100% complete, but working on it.  In the meantime, I have a question or two and possibly, this is something you need to ask yourselves as well.

The Chilead ufo appears to be a hologram.  Is the hippie camp ufo a hologram as well?  The Fort Z ufo appears to be REAL.  Here are the questions:

1.  Why is ONE ufo real and not the others?
2.  Why does the MC ufo only appear at 3am and storming?  Where are the hints that point to this occurance?
3.  The symbol at the top is a circle with a line through it.  Some have suggested that this may be the "all-seeing eye".  Not sure how they came up with that since the symbol under the deck is ACTUALLY an "eye".  Therefore, it would lead one to believe that the top symbol is a spaceship.
4.  Are all of the X boxes on the mural complete X's?  Some appear to be just a slash instead of an X.

As to the poster who stated that there is a door in the tunnel under the mountain, there are actually TWO doors under there.  One is labeled T 01 and the other is T 02.  T 01 is on the north side and T 02 is on the south side.   Both have a red light next to the door.  However, at T 01, if you go up the stairs and back down again, the red light will go off.  Move toward the door again and it comes back on.  This does not happen at T02.  The panel is definitely electrified because it sparks when shot.  Could be a texture glitch but needs more confirmed reports.

My way of thinking, the mural represents the UFO as the easter egg to the jetpack.  Since map overlays aren't panning out, it would lead one to believe that the mural is an underground map instead of an overlay.  Then again, like any artifacts, relics or whatnot that are found on Earth can lead one to believe one thing by one particular individual and something totally different by another individual.  Hence, the mural MAY only mean what you, as an individual, WANT it to mean and that there IS NO Garden of Eden...

If you go ontop of the IAA it says T1 with keypad and FIB tower has T2

pushfrog18
  • pushfrog18

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 December 2013 - 12:10 AM

has anyone gone back to the starting area in a "replay quest" after completing 100%? I know you can see the alien there (can be seen in the very first mission of the game) anything else appear in that area after gaining 100%?

working on 100% myself after discovering this whole thing a few days ago. im guessing it has to be done in a certain order or something (hope not because 100% would take forever to get again if you failed.) or one tiny little thing is being over looked because people are looking to hard.

cris-formage
  • cris-formage

Brother Brother

• Members
  • Uruguay

Posted 11 December 2013 - 12:26 AM Edited by cris-formage, 11 December 2013 - 12:32 AM.

Probably this has been said a million times, but have you ever seen Mount Chilliad from the Altruist place? It's shape resembles to the ilustration in the wall. I took a picture from a hill next to the camp so you can see what I mean (http://snag.gy/ig5cn.jpg). I think the ilustration is picturing Mount Chilliad all above the red line I made in the picture. My hypothesis is that the ilustration could have been made by someone from the cult, since it represents the mount from their point of view. Maybe there is something there that we overlooked or haven't seen yet.

Edit: Near the place I took the photo there is a radio transmition cabin or something like that. I don't think it has something to do with the ilustration in the station but who knows. Here is a picture of the Altruist place and the cabin, so you can take it as a reference. http://snag.gy/7NXNy.jpg

AlabamaFatts
  • AlabamaFatts

The 32 Year Old Veteran - "I'm gettin' too old for

• Members

Posted 11 December 2013 - 07:14 AM

Probably this has been said a million times, but have you ever seen Mount Chilliad from the Altruist place? It's shape resembles to the ilustration in the wall. I took a picture from a hill next to the camp so you can see what I mean (http://snag.gy/ig5cn.jpg). I think the ilustration is picturing Mount Chilliad all above the red line I made in the picture. My hypothesis is that the ilustration could have been made by someone from the cult, since it represents the mount from their point of view. Maybe there is something there that we overlooked or haven't seen yet.
Edit: Near the place I took the photo there is a radio transmition cabin or something like that. I don't think it has something to do with the ilustration in the station but who knows. Here is a picture of the Altruist place and the cabin, so you can take it as a reference. http://snag.gy/7NXNy.jpg

See, the cable isnt the problem, its how do we interact with the cable and tower? The trick is gonna be getting the power or gas company offline. If we can shut down all the auto locks, we can access any door we want.

STEALTHGEIST
  • STEALTHGEIST

GTAtotheMFK

• Members

Posted 11 December 2013 - 09:37 PM Edited by STEALTHGEIST, 11 December 2013 - 09:37 PM.

Okay so this is my thought. It may have been thought of before and if so, I'm sorry. It's simple: The three pictures at the bottom of the mural - UFO, cracked egg, and jet pack represent the medals you obtain on missions/strangers and freaks. UFO=bronze. Egg=silver. Jet pack=gold. Therefore the medals you have= the reward you receive at the top of the mountain. I am at 100% completion and I, like everyone else, see the UFO at the top of mount chiliad, but I also have quite a few bronze medals. I'm working to get at least all silver medals to see if anything changes. Does anyone posting here have at least all silver medals? Thoughts?

This is yet another very interesting and logical theory. I would think it odd for there to be no reward for achieving gold on all missions. What would be the point other than bragging rights? On the other hand, this would be a very unforgiving requirement and would be considered as cruel of R* by the average gamer which is probably the majority.

STEALTHGEIST
  • STEALTHGEIST

GTAtotheMFK

• Members

Posted 11 December 2013 - 10:43 PM Edited by STEALTHGEIST, 11 December 2013 - 10:45 PM.

i enjoy watching you guys overwork a easter egg. it seems you overlooked something so easy you turned it into something hard. so i decided to put you back on track.

the picture on mount chiliad in my opinon the the cracked egg means the birth of life but it is looking for a certain word. that word being a chicken "hatching" and convenetly there is a hatch in the middle of the ocean. as for the alien craft and jetpack they tie around san andres since andres has both a ufo motel and a jetpack, so somehow in a san andres easter egg and the hatch fit in since the picture shows at the bottom a line connecting the two.

I enjoy watching you criticize others for being creative, even artistic in some cases and having a good time, and then proceed to put them "back on track" by offering your own nonsensical, absurd theory.

Jl92
  • Jl92

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 December 2013 - 11:45 PM

I may be pissing on the wind here and opening up the gates for a barrage of hate comments but... Just a small clue (possibly) in the LS film studio there is an alien movie being filmed by the name of "deep inside" which could possibly suggest that there is a tunnel/tunnels "deep inside" MC

liamnstan
  • liamnstan

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 December 2013 - 04:18 PM

Not quite 100%, don't know if anyone's seen this but I saw a billboard Downtown vineyard with a film ad of an astronaut but with one of those monkey masks on. The film was called chimps in space or something similar. What if you need to wear this mask and head to one of the spaceships and that would activate something to beam you up
# vinewood

henriquedematos
  • henriquedematos

Hustler

• Members

Posted 23 December 2013 - 11:30 PM Edited by henriquedematos, 23 December 2013 - 11:30 PM.

Please, whatever conclusion you guys reach, don't go all "ZOMG ILLUMINATTI ITS AN ALL SEEING EYE THEREFORE NWO MYTH CONFIRMED".

It is childish and retarded.

Majestic123
  • Majestic123

Thug

• Members

Posted 23 December 2013 - 11:38 PM

I think maybe there is no conspiracy... Maybe all you can do is see the ufo's already found and thats it. Nothing else to it. 

BlazinHaze
  • BlazinHaze

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 December 2013 - 12:30 AM

Well all the 8 BS is the killer and bodies can be found underwater. as for the real topic, i have been researching it for some time, thou i dont have 100 percent yet. has anyone fully explored the Lab? its name is close to human so more might be going on there then we know. ok now lets say that every serect soicty in gta 5 is all one thing? saying they all have the same source, but diffrent explantions of the same event or being? whats the same about each one?( alturist, espilon, FIB) also on the topic of FIB aperetly you can eter the building though a window you have to shoot out about midway up? also looking into the window of same building on the roof shows that there is a top floor. thats looks very much like you could go there. someone said something about shuting off the power to open the t-1 and t-2 doors in the tunnle. maybe there something at the t-1 and t-2 towers at the base? but as for turing off power, i heard that there is a open door at the power plant. i dont know if its relevent but i found out (on online) you can enter the airport at two places but it just leads the roof. maybe it leads somewhere in SP. also the building in the base the can be entered cant be entered in online. so there def something there.

Hazencoke
  • Hazencoke

Homeboy

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 December 2013 - 04:23 AM

Yawn you guys are looking too hard

TheEpsilon
  • TheEpsilon

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 January 2014 - 01:15 AM

The arrows at the hippy camp point away toward something. Could be leading to another clue?

I'll go check into this.

TheEpsilon
  • TheEpsilon

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 January 2014 - 02:03 AM Edited by TheEpsilon, 03 January 2014 - 02:27 AM.

You guys seem to be forgetting about the glowing tree, which, when the glyph overlay is lined up properly, lines up DIRECTLY on one of the x's and all of the UFOS at the same time. You need to have 100 percent completion to see it and it glows orange. The blaine county symbol has an apple and a peach on it. Perhaps this is the apple/peach tree that the texts talk about?

(even though its a pine tree, but if a tree can be 2 at once, why cant it be 3?)

rabbitgripper_PS3
  • rabbitgripper_PS3

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 January 2014 - 09:35 AM

The lights on the space docker ... Unlike any other headlights. Unsure as I haven't experienced it myself, but possibly similar to the ft.z lights?? I truly think that they are capable of revealing something otherwise unseen. I have done minimal research into this, and have found nothing significant yet. Any thoughts?

Rye
  • Rye

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 January 2014 - 03:12 AM Edited by Rye, 04 January 2014 - 03:15 AM.

I am not 100% yet but I did notice that the 2 doors in the Mt Chiliad tunnel have 2 different sounds if you kick them. T01 has more of a metal door sound and T02 just sounds solid

KonradGM
  • KonradGM

GM of himself

• Members

Posted 04 January 2014 - 04:28 AM

aobut the painting behind mihaels tv, the guy strongly resemble franklin, cant say exactly what is happening there but it dont seme to be some traditional xx dont know what age sh*t

ViceCityStalker
  • ViceCityStalker

Balls Deep Inside Candy Suxxx

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 04 January 2014 - 09:20 AM

I think they are just there and it don`t mean sh*t.

Rye
  • Rye

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 January 2014 - 05:21 PM

But why would they program to have 2 different sounds?

PsychoGamer
  • PsychoGamer

Hustler

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 07 January 2014 - 09:45 PM

But why would they program to have 2 different sounds?

Could be a mistake, nothing special. We know that nothing is behind there! 

paulmgrath
  • paulmgrath

Dope Fiend

• Members
  • England

Posted 08 January 2014 - 01:41 AM

when you spawn at simeons docks there is a large pale white triangle as the camera zooms in maybe x are containers, space docker/ docks.... I dunno

Iroquois
  • Iroquois

Playa

• Members

Posted 08 January 2014 - 03:34 PM

Has anyone tried this yet?

1. Since their is T01 doors and T02 doors at the FIB and IAA buildings, what if your meant to have 1 SP character at the T01 door in the tunnel and another one at the FIB and same for the T02. Maybe a character has to shoot something to unlock of the doors so that the other person can go into it.

2. Someone mentioned that the space dockers headlights might reveal something. Anyone try to shine it on the Mt chiliad mural? If you notice, you move back and forth next to the mural, the mural starts to gleam and shine...I find that to be strange. Oh yea also, if your standing to the part of the mural which it looks like a door or elevator inside the shed, while the sun is still up, you can see that the sunlight shines through one of the doors but not the other; it also moves as the sun moves. Maybe you have to shine the docker beams through the small door gap/slit onto the wall from outside the shed.

I once though that something might happen if you throw a molotov on the mural to reveal something behind it i suppose?

Snderteiker
  • Snderteiker

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 January 2014 - 11:24 AM

I found a possible entrance in the tunnels of Mt.Chiliad.
I will post pic soon
  • Rye likes this

PsychoGamer
  • PsychoGamer

Hustler

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 09 January 2014 - 06:03 PM

I will post pic soon

NOW or STFU!  :santa:

sportbikepilot369
  • sportbikepilot369

member QotD

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 January 2014 - 07:18 PM Edited by sportbikepilot369, 09 January 2014 - 07:47 PM.

I don't know if this has been mentioned/found. I was reading this thread this morning and decided to check out some of the location myself. I was at the tunnel on Mt Chilliad looking at those two doors inside the tunnel. when I left the tunnel on the bridge side, with the radio on the talk station, I heard a series of faint beeps. Re-entered the left the tunnel paying closer attention several times and kept getting the same series every time:

dash dot dot dot dot dot dot dot dot dash

-........-

Repeated the experiment at the other end of the tunnel with the same results. Currently trying to decipher. Will post results.

Edit: Further testing reveals that this is a game sound effect, not radio. Turned the sound of radio off (through the settings menu) yet the same series played upon exiting east end of tunnel. When leaving the west end I get:

.........-........-

Actual clue? Glitch with game sound effects? Strange that it is a repeatable occurrence...

Snderteiker
  • Snderteiker

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 January 2014 - 07:25 PM

I will post pic soon

I got pic on my phone but how to send it here?

PsychoGamer
  • PsychoGamer

Hustler

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 09 January 2014 - 11:37 PM

I will post pic soon

I don't know buddy, figure it out yourself! 

Rye
  • Rye

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 January 2014 - 12:03 AM

I will post pic soon

I couldn't figure that out either

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users