Mount Chiliad Conspiracy (Spoilers!)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
311 replies to this topic
Eoinkennedy
  • Eoinkennedy

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 11:02 AM

Ok i think i have something... Someone said that micheal is the ufo franklin is the egg and trevor is the jetpack... So if you line up he map an the drawing on mt chiliad properly and get each character to the egg ufo and jetpack then something might happen.. If you line up the map and drawing will you send it to me please...

Eoinkennedy
  • Eoinkennedy

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 11:05 AM

If your not gonna help then f**k off

ukb90
  • ukb90

stoned hunter

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 30 October 2013 - 12:05 PM

Ok i think i have something... Someone said that micheal is the ufo franklin is the egg and trevor is the jetpack... So if you line up he map an the drawing on mt chiliad properly and get each character to the egg ufo and jetpack then something might happen.. If you line up the map and drawing will you send it to me please...

GO HOME YOUR DRUNK!!

seriously tho stop posting your same comment in each thread. do it yourself and then tell us what happens.

Nadim9067
  • Nadim9067

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 01:35 PM

Does it seem strange that 2 of the 3 discovered UFO's look very much the same, with ''FIB'' printed on the side, yet the one over Fort Zancudo looks completely different and doesn't have any writings on it, plus knocks out your aircraft as well, and happens to actually SHINE A LIGHT over this supposed alleged underground elevator room?

I think we've found where we are suppose to go to find the Jetpack....

Personal thoughts...

The idea of the different locations marked on the Mt. Chiliad glyph with a UFO at the top is the representation of saying 'UFO Sightings'' and the X's mark the locations of where they have been seen, of which, only one is real and leads to the jetpack.

If for some reason there is a connection with all of them then why the hell are two so closely similar? Yet similar to the sunken one at that.

I also doubt the involvement of all 3 characters to do this easter egg as many players may have chosen the option to kill one off as their final ending and Rockstar wouldn't be so much of assh*le developers to make said players repeat the game just so they could see/get whatever lies at the end of the yellow brick road if it really is getting a jetpack or a flyable UFO.

Finally..what does the egg have to do with this?

People have found it underwater...yet it doesn't do anything. Or does it? It's on the glyph so it has some kind of connection to the whole thing but what?

It also appears as the centre with a line directly connected to the top/first UFO. Do all the lines represent some kind of process to follow? if so, would you start from the UFO or the egg? and end at the opposite one?

it's 12:34am here, that last one i kind of just mumbled along with whatever came to mind haha. I'm only just learning about this but intrigued a lot into solving it.

grasseyeball
  • grasseyeball

Man of Business

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 03:06 PM

Okay so this is my thought. It may have been thought of before and if so, I'm sorry. It's simple: The three pictures at the bottom of the mural - UFO, cracked egg, and jet pack represent the medals you obtain on missions/strangers and freaks. UFO=bronze. Egg=silver. Jet pack=gold. Therefore the medals you have= the reward you receive at the top of the mountain. I am at 100% completion and I, like everyone else, see the UFO at the top of mount chiliad, but I also have quite a few bronze medals. I'm working to get at least all silver medals to see if anything changes. Does anyone posting here have at least all silver medals? Thoughts?
  • flabius_krang likes this

thefinalcountdown222
  • thefinalcountdown222

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 05:18 PM Edited by thefinalcountdown222, 30 October 2013 - 05:38 PM.

i enjoy watching you guys overwork a easter egg. it seems you overlooked something so easy you turned it into something hard. so i decided to put you back on track.

the picture on mount chiliad in my opinon the the cracked egg means the birth of life but it is looking for a certain word. that word being a chicken "hatching" and convenetly there is a hatch in the middle of the ocean. as for the alien craft and jetpack they tie around san andres since andres has both a ufo motel and a jetpack, so somehow in a san andres easter egg and the hatch fit in since the picture shows at the bottom a line connecting the two.

snailmaze
  • snailmaze

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 11:02 PM

ok I've found something weird in alurist camp .there are two rocks next to the seating area with the giant rock by the cliff they are to your left if your are facing the ocean off the cliff neway there is a shadows on each rock that only appers when your are close to them kinda like the 3am UFO they disappear when you get to far away they look rectangular in shape with taperd end there's no shadows being cast on them cud be something then again cud be nothing .might be a glitch but it just looks weird .has neone else seen this ?

bth102
  • bth102

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 10:30 AM

Is it possible to access game files?

Maybe some way of locating certain files which correspond to physical objects/gear such as the jetpack? 

STEALTHGEIST
  • STEALTHGEIST

GTAtotheMFK

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 07:03 AM Edited by STEALTHGEIST, 11 December 2013 - 09:44 PM.

All,

I have been reading several of the forums and searching the internet regarding the alien / jetpack conspiracy topic for a couple weeks now. I must say that your dedication, creativity, imagination and theories are nothing short of amazing. Based on all the info gathering and ideas that were presented, I decided to do a little testing of my own in effort to help you put this one to rest. Keep in mind that this was after 150 hours of gameplay, achieving 100% along with doing absolutely everything there is to do in story mode including easter eggs, solving Infinity Killer case, found all UFO’s etc. In other words, I had been a lot of places and had seen a lot of things already.

A couple of people had presented the idea that each of the 3 symbols (UFO, Egg, Jetpack) at the bottom of the Mt. Chilliad mural represent each of the 3 characters. This is one of the most logical theories that I have seen and a piece of the puzzle that I also believe.

This leads me to the other piece which I have yet to see mentioned. This was my initial theory and what I now believe to be the only available answer at the moment.

There are the 5 boxes containing the X’s and the question of what those represent. While a good theory, I don’t believe the mural is meant to be an overlay. Those 5 boxes simply represent the 5 requirements or categories that must be completed in order to attain 100%. They are as follows: (1) Missions (2) Hobbies and Pastimes (3) Strangers and Freaks (4) Random Events (5) MISC. The easter egg is nothing more than what many of us here already discovered long ago, the UFO at the top of Mt. Chilliad which of course leads to the others.

Simply put, the Mt. Chilliad mural is nothing more than a clever but simple flow chart. It is logical and obvious which is why it has been overlooked. One could also say that this is even more clever yet as the mural not only represents the physical location of the UFO, but could also be viewed in the metaphorical sense of “Climbing a mountain” to achieve or overcome an insurmountable task.

Now, I understand and agree that this leaves far too many coincidences, conspiracies and unanswered questions to count. Some of which include how or if The Illuminati, Epsilon, The Altruists and The FIB are connected in any way, why certain UFO’s look different from others, additional alien glyphs with no UFO above and far too many alien references in general. Some of your ideas were so good in fact that it was hard to believe that they were not the answer or that they were not included in the game. One that comes to mind is the Space Docker and its ability to communicate with the ships. However, as someone already pointed out, Rockstar has confirmed that this is nothing more than a reward for collecting the spaceship parts and not related in any way.

I would not let this discourage you however as I am not saying that there is nothing more to any of the conspiracies or that there will not be a jetpack in the game. I just don’t believe additional answers exist within the current state of the game. I would expect to see something like this later down the road in the form of DLC.

Again, it was very entertaining to read through your tremendous efforts. It is this type of thought provocation that makes a game a great game. It is also a critical driving force for game developers and what allows them to keep making games like this. Thanks to the communities, games will just continue to get better and better. In that sense, one could also say that you all have been just as much a piece of the puzzle and are part of the easter egg itself.

• Fuzzknuckles and Thor Shreddington like this

Ellie Hunt
  • Ellie Hunt

Sonofa Gun

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 15 November 2013 - 07:35 AM

I enjoy reading stuff like this, and I enjoy exploring this easter egg. I was playing online when I decided I'd visit the weird map thingy on Mount Chiliad and then I was going to leave. But as I was exited the radio tower (if that's what it is), I saw this sign and it read, 'Trail, Old Man's Crack'. I immediately thought of the cracked egg on the map inside the tower and thought it was a clue. Luckily enough I had brought the helicopter along to get to Mount Chiliad so that I could go in the direction of the arrow on the sign. So I followed the direction and I ended up at the Altruists camp. Not really sure if that has anything to do with it but it's a little bit of a coincidence if you ask me.

0_0.jpg

This is the sign, and I followed the direction using a helicopter until I came across the Altruist camp. This is either me sucking at navigation or it's a clue. Check it out for youself.

This is something I posted in a topic that could be related to this one, I noticed that people were going to the Altrust camp without having a reason to go there apart from the unique drawings found there. I think this sign is a step that people missed out because this leads to the camp and I have never seen anyone mention this before, so I think this is a step that people have bypassed and may need to be noticed?

daewan
  • daewan

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 06:30 AM Edited by daewan, 17 November 2013 - 06:35 AM.

I agree ellie, what it means I don't know but in great gta style you sure find alot of old man crack at the altruists.
With that in mind its also possible that the altruists are a 'red herring' (maybe another thing you find plenty of at their camp)
Their webpage in morse code could also suggest it as once transcribed it has noth I ng to do with it, and the pictures around their camp are actually quite unique in terms of the other clues around maybe as they arr not involved at all.
maybe we should follow the path in the opposite direction?

Tastesfunny
  • Tastesfunny

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 12:10 PM

Does anyone else think its a coincident that the special edition map says to bring $500,000 to the dock and after all the problems with gta online r* offer everyone $500,000.

Only reason I raise this is because there is what looks like an alien egg underwater at the dock.

I've tried racing down to the docks from chiliad on a bike when the UFO is there but I'm not very good on the bikes and keep dying.

daewan
  • daewan

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 12:14 PM

alright guys this is IT!!!!
hahaha...at least I have not seen anyone notice this.
It struck me when someone pointed out the hippy camp with the wow signal has a similar representation as the mural.....so I went to look at the wow signal.
When I noticed if you turn the wow signal on its side there u come upon the exact shape of the mt chiliad in the mural!
at the top you would have the base of an exclamation mark forming a shape similar to the top ufo, and what did I find below...
the number 7 in a red circle almost exactly the shape of the egg!
While I am well impressed with my detective work I am somewhat ambivalent about the results.
While when aligned to the egg at the top of the box the numbers 1 3 1 on their sides half cut look a lot like the -oo- symbol around and the ufo exclamation aligns perfectly, it leaves the other boxes pretty much blank or to me indistinguishable.
The same can be said for a number of other alignments that work in one way but not another, like matching the on its side E from the wow cypher as the square top of the mountain etc.
This does although remind me of a game I played as a kid where there was not only one correct position, but when lined up to different angles would give different secret answers....
Anyway as I said it could be something maybe not but for my money its too exact to not have some relevance...maybe a code for a door from the first alignment? 131

The following image isn't the 7 alignment but one I found more prosperous. It is aligned to the shape of the mountain with the numbers at the bottom perfectly mimicking  how the ufo and jetpack boxes are linked. Do those numbers mean anything to anyone?

gSJAGXh.png

Here is the wow signal so you can see that some of the shapes in the mural are directly taken from it.

ORIMI0d.jpg

Anyway happy hunting

• Kyscreth likes this

daewan
  • daewan

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 03:19 AM Edited by daewan, 20 November 2013 - 03:24 AM.

slight edit to my last post and alignment if you move the mountain slightly left you have the square top match a one with the letter Q in perfect relation as the ufo to the top.
Although as this is looking to me like a pyramid, with the lines and 'chambers' exactly mimicing how real pyramid are laid out, I believe we will find the entrance at the west side as facing the mural where the only line makes contact out side.
The egg also would be behind the pyramid instead of the front, with the viewing point being the opposite and front corner.
I think to find the codes to open the doors we need to align the sought object to the middle 'egg' box. So if u want code to jetpack door put jet pack in center box (over wow signal as in my previous post) and see what numbers come up.
This could also relate to any symbols that form -oo- or o-o as needing to be read as morse code. ie. dash dot dot dash or dot dash dot etc.

Passthepeace
  • Passthepeace

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 12:41 PM

new [edit] jetpack UFO found (posted in the old, old thread 'I think I found something')

yep, i posted that :p

Passthepeace
  • Passthepeace

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 12:43 PM

That is most likely a texture glitch. It only looks like a UFO because of your angle. If you walk left to the highway you'll see it's a square. Confirming it's a texture hiccup. If not it's part of te hologram. But nah

Passthepeace
  • Passthepeace

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 02:24 AM

I see alot on the epsilon program and talk about the dove. There is a dove tattoo on trevors neck...

wainwj1992
  • wainwj1992

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 08:08 AM

Anyone ever thought that the UFO's and Symbols ARE the easter eggs and it doesn't go any deeper?

I mean, the last time we did anything like this, with San Andreas, we didn't use the internet as much so easter eggs wouldn't become common knowledge so quickly, it was something your mate would tell you about at school and you would go home and try to find bigfoot or whatever.

I think because they came up online within the first couple of weeks they are not so special so we are just trying to hang on to the hope that more is to be found. I don't think we will find much else worth our time. No other R* game has had things that hidden either.

JayHairston
  • JayHairston

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 November 2013 - 04:43 PM

Hey guys, been lurking in here for a while. I don't know if it's been noted in the past 516 pages of leads but I did notice the following.

There is a radio tower near the alien hippy camp and the light on the tower is not active. Coincidentally enough there are radio waves on the mural at Mt Chillid (lightning bolts around the entire triangle)

Here's the kicker:

If you go to that rock with the jetpack marking there is a man standing there looking out into the distance. 

If you kill him when the symbol is most visible (think it's like 8-9) the light on the tower will come on and flickers!

Could this be step 1 of spawning the jetpack?!?

Sorry if this has already been discovered!

Happy Hunting!

neonreject
  • neonreject

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 November 2013 - 05:42 AM

Haven't seen anyone mention it yet, though I'm sure something this blatent hasn't gone overlooked. There IS going to be some sort of unlockable vehicle/weapon at the end of this. If you go into the weapon statistics menu, all the way at the bottom are two categories: People killed with Lazer Cannon and people killed with Lazer Missile. Just a heads up. Keep working guys, we'll get it eventually.

Juggernate007
  • Juggernate007

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 26 November 2013 - 06:37 AM

Except it says I have 5 lazer cannon kills. Think lazer aircraft I bet.
  • CanOdope likes this

Kyscreth
  • Kyscreth

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 November 2013 - 06:41 AM Edited by Kyscreth, 28 November 2013 - 02:03 PM.

rob1987
  • rob1987

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 November 2013 - 11:40 AM

Hey guys

Im new here but have been following al of the threads for some time now
I have a suggestion that i havent heard before the ufo on mt chiliad is said to be a hologram
But a hologram needs to be projected from somewhere isnt it
Now on the ufo is written fib so maybe the projection is being send from a fib building

On some other thread someone is saying that the ufo on top of the mountain on the mural isnt a ufo but a alseeing eye and that eye is used also in illuminati picture
Now te illuminato is the biggest conspiricy in the world and that the goverment is involved
If you look at the ufos with the fib written on it
Maybe what i said about the projection isnt such a bad idea and is the next clue somewhere at a fib building

Im sorry for my english its almost 15 years ago when i went to school so my writing isnt so good anymore haha

krazzy_bam
  • krazzy_bam

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 November 2013 - 12:29 PM

Okay so i just wanna put my two Cents to this Topic.

I have followed threads like this for weeks.
So i think we should Look for:

Is the UFO on mt. Chil. Real or holo. We shouldn't try putting each caracter someqhwre else.

We already know there are milliona of Symbols everywhere and we know there is a little cave under altruist camp.

I got 2 ideas:
Remember the blueprint Map? In vinevood hills it says: shoot the stars. And someqhwre Else in a thread i read: One Star Looks Differenz like the others or stuff.
So why not Going to the Location Marked on the blueprint Map and shoot the Stars???

2nd:
Anyone discovered whole alamo lake?
Its a fckin huge lake. Would be stupid if it wouldn't refer to Anything.

Calavera999
  • Calavera999

Rat

• Members

Posted 27 November 2013 - 12:49 PM Edited by Calavera999, 27 November 2013 - 12:54 PM.

I think you should also add to the OP something I found out. Right next to the ultraist camp at night only, there are FBI agents and one generic guy with an ear peice standing in a group all staring at perfect view of mount josiah. I spotted them when up the water tower inside the Ultraist camp. This makes me think it's possible the mountain on the mural is Mount Josiah and not Chiliad. 

It's worth thinking about as it would make sense there's a base under there as Zancudo is built into the side of it, and there's a big X on the SE map on Josiah saying "They're here"  or something similar.

Also, isn't it confirmed by glitchers that the wall next to the mural is actually a door leading to a room?

EDIT: I did once post pictures of this, and the FBI agents perfect view over mount Josiah and it generated quite some interest. Also, the sun rises over Josiah just like how the mural depicts.

http://socialclub.ro...kjUSLdN6ebFSPgw here's a link to the picture, they are police officers, not FBI, but one guy isn't a police officer but has an FBI type ear peice.

SHARKEM
  • SHARKEM

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 27 November 2013 - 12:51 PM

all the locations of symbols and the high number of them suggest to me that this may need to be a co-operative multiplayer effort. a bit like the tower of babble trophy in black ops 2. it could well require 16 players each at a symbol. i'm pretty new to this though so not even sure about the differences between mp and sp regarding the symbols and ufo stuff. just a thought.

tresshold
  • tresshold

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 27 November 2013 - 01:12 PM

I think in the right circumstances the hippie camp ufo will come down and pick

something up with its beam or is enter able.

because it opens when you get near and does weird 'things'.

DANIEL3GS
  • DANIEL3GS

Thug

• Members

Posted 27 November 2013 - 01:14 PM

I think in the right circumstances the hippie camp ufo will come down and pick
something up with its beam or is enter able.
because it opens when you get near and does weird 'things'.

Yeah i think you have to bring the egg.
  • krazzy_bam likes this

SHARKEM
  • SHARKEM

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 27 November 2013 - 04:13 PM

the folding doors next to the mural mural must be of some significance. i went through th mountain train tunnel and found 5 doors on the east side. 

in the road tunnel there was just 1 door that had some sort of security panel with a red blinking light but when i looked through the snapmatic the light stopped.

the bunker at zancudo must also be something to do with all this.

carl3399
  • carl3399

carl3399

• Members

Posted 30 November 2013 - 01:11 AM

When i go to www.altruistsunite.com (in real) it redirects me to rockstargames.com

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users