• This topic is locked This topic is locked
311 replies to this topic
RobSteph
  • RobSteph

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 11:33 PM

1374313_207403046104625_1986699741_n.jpg

This is why I wish GTA V was on PC would be less hastle urrrg my eyes are burning stupid easter eggs :D I still remember the Call of Duty Zombies easter eggs... god they were annoying but this is just... amazing/annoying hahahaha

Syrlis
  • Syrlis

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 03:22 AM

http://imgur.com/lUTnzOh Newly found U.F.O. glyph on Mt. chiliad.

RobSteph
  • RobSteph

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 01:18 PM

could you send a loction picture? like go to that spot and go into pause menu and take a picture of the map? would like to scour the are for more clues, also has anyone tried getting Michael stoned up when the ufo is there? if thats possible

http://imgur.com/lUTnzOh Newly found U.F.O. glyph on Mt. chiliad.

Syrlis
  • Syrlis

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 09:37 AM

Yes, I can do that. At work right now, so it'll be some hours later before I get it up here...In the meantime I can describe where abouts it is at. If your going towards the peak of Mt. Chiliad from the tattoo shop in Paleto Bay. It should be about 30% up the mountain. You gotta fly pretty close too, as it is hard to notice.

Syrlis
  • Syrlis

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 01:27 PM

http://imgur.com/D7l6s2o

AnEvilVet
  • AnEvilVet

Bunny

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 October 2013 - 01:45 PM

I believe this one has been found already.

RobSteph
  • RobSteph

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 10:10 PM

Cheers mate and yeah that one has been found before just out of curiosity does anyone have a picture will ALL the glyphs that have been found? Might form some sort of bigger picture, will have a look around the area for clues or caves and sh*t :p

Syrlis
  • Syrlis

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 07:15 AM

Cheers mate and yeah that one has been found before just out of curiosity does anyone have a picture will ALL the glyphs that have been found? Might form some sort of bigger picture, will have a look around the area for clues or caves and sh*t :p

Ah, okay cool. Just wasn't sure because I haven't seen a picture of it before on any forums or in any youtube videos...has there been any speculation as to why micheal can do yoga in only one other spot on the map? Which is on a mountain top, next to a radio tower? Just seems weird and random if it serves no purpose (why not by the lake, or on the beach as well. Why not just the one spot at his house). I did yoga up there at 3 am, but nothing happend :/

RobSteph
  • RobSteph

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 12:08 PM

Ah, okay cool. Just wasn't sure because I haven't seen a picture of it before on any forums or in any youtube videos...has there been any speculation as to why micheal can do yoga in only one other spot on the map? Which is on a mountain top, next to a radio tower? Just seems weird and random if it serves no purpose (why not by the lake, or on the beach as well. Why not just the one spot at his house). I did yoga up there at 3 am, but nothing happend :/

Did you do the yoga up there at 3am with thunderstorms as weather? Just wondering

Awolspitfire
  • Awolspitfire

Peon

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 04:24 PM

THREE simple theories here WITH EVIDENCE

ONE: VERY LIKELY.

When looking at the glyphs seen on the face of mount chiliad, two stick out, because they remain unsolved. There’s a UFO with a beam coming out of it, and there’s half a UFO, possibly worn away by the weather. It’s only when you put these two glyphs together that they make any sense. The half-UFO wasn’t corroded by the weather. It’s in fact the only clue we have to say ‘hologram.’

As it’s proven that the chiliad UFO is just that, the other glyph reveals a startling truth. The chiliad UFO is a decoy… from a REAL ONE. The reason we haven’t found any new clues is because the one we’re looking for so intently has been right where we began since the start. Wherever there’s been a red eye, we’ve seen a UFO, correct? NOT a hologram, an actual, solid UFO. So here’s the thing… why haven’t we found it? Quite simply, we haven’t been looking. After seeing the hologram, everyone celebrates. ‘Woohoo, we found the Chiliad clue. Let’s move on.’

Even the fact it’s a hologram disinterests people. There’s also the fact that the location is thoroughly wrong. The chiliad UFO does not appear over the cable car stop; it’s off to the side, lined up with the viewing platform. This should, in theory, also be visible from the Galileo observatory; We can see the observatory from the platform, so why not the other way around?! But we can’t see it from there, because like the symbol, the hologram is only half a UFO, generated in the direction of the platform.

Most importantly, the UFO shown looks quite low, right? IT ISN’T. going from the sheer height of mount chiliad the damned thing is at least 100ft in the air. Therefore, we either call Rockstar’s own mural wrong, or we figure out the right answer. Someone, anyone, get airborne and start looking, WHILE THE HOLOGRAM IS UP.

Here's the mural again so you can see what I mean...

http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=http://i.imgur.com/0ohz06P.png&imgrefurl=http://gtaforums.com/topic/603946-decoding-the-mount-chiliad-mural/&h=527&w=876&sz=78&tbnid=Ek7USHxjCymwTM:&tbnh=90&tbnw=150&zoom=1&usg=__KL74hOp4z_tvCqkUjxPIDpcxSEk=&docid=xbUm5uuCL3UmpM&sa=X&ei=9gpcUuHcEeGm0QWriYHQBQ&ved=0CEgQ9QEwAw

TWO: LESS LIKELY

The UFO isn’t a hologram. Simply, it has a cloaking device. As we approach, it activates. This means that the UFO is always there, and if we find the direct location of the damned thing it’ll be solid like all the rest.

THREE: QUITE LIKELY

The hologram is being generated from the observatory, hence why it falls in the exact opposite direction and is therefore visible only from the mountain. We then need an explanation for the beam glyph. This is why I genuinely believe theory one is true.

RobSteph
  • RobSteph

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 09:59 PM

When looking at the glyphs seen on the face of mount chiliad, two stick out, because they remain unsolved. There’s a UFO with a beam coming out of it, and there’s half a UFO, possibly worn away by the weather. It’s only when you put these two glyphs together that they make any sense. The half-UFO wasn’t corroded by the weather. It’s in fact the only clue we have to say ‘hologram.’

As it’s proven that the chiliad UFO is just that, the other glyph reveals a startling truth. The chiliad UFO is a decoy… from a REAL ONE. The reason we haven’t found any new clues is because the one we’re looking for so intently has been right where we began since the start. Wherever there’s been a red eye, we’ve seen a UFO, correct? NOT a hologram, an actual, solid UFO. So here’s the thing… why haven’t we found it? Quite simply, we haven’t been looking. After seeing the hologram, everyone celebrates. ‘Woohoo, we found the Chiliad clue. Let’s move on.’
Even the fact it’s a hologram disinterests people. There’s also the fact that the location is thoroughly wrong. The chiliad UFO does not appear over the cable car stop; it’s off to the side, lined up with the viewing platform. This should, in theory, also be visible from the Galileo observatory; We can see the observatory from the platform, so why not the other way around?! But we can’t see it from there, because like the symbol, the hologram is only half a UFO, generated in the direction of the platform.
Most importantly, the UFO shown looks quite low, right? IT ISN’T. going from the sheer height of mount chiliad the damned thing is at least 100ft in the air. Therefore, we either call Rockstar’s own mural wrong, or we figure out the right answer. Someone, anyone, get airborne and start looking, WHILE THE HOLOGRAM IS UP.
http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=http://i.imgur.com/0ohz06P.png&imgrefurl=http://gtaforums.com/topic/603946-decoding-the-mount-chiliad-mural/&h=527&w=876&sz=78&tbnid=Ek7USHxjCymwTM:&tbnh=90&tbnw=150&zoom=1&usg=__KL74hOp4z_tvCqkUjxPIDpcxSEk=&docid=xbUm5uuCL3UmpM&sa=X&ei=9gpcUuHcEeGm0QWriYHQBQ&ved=0CEgQ9QEwAw

The UFO isn’t a hologram. Simply, it has a cloaking device. As we approach, it activates. This means that the UFO is always there, and if we find the direct location of the damned thing it’ll be solid like all the rest.

The hologram is being generated from the observatory, hence why it falls in the exact opposite direction and is therefore visible only from the mountain. We then need an explanation for the beam glyph. This is why I genuinely believe theory one is true.

Let's be honest you are the one of the only people on here to have made a decent contribution to the conspiracy, I can see exactly what you mean with theory one, I just looked in the mirror next to me and laughed realising that's what I mainly have been doing :/ wasting time trying different things with the hologram hoping it will light a path to the next part when really I should be trying to find the real one, You my friend have a good point there, have you got any ideas other than what you posted? I have been sitting here with all the solid facts of this Easter egg trying to read between the lines, I thought the hatch tapping could have lead somewhere but all it lead us to was "Hey you never call, d'you fancy going bowling?" Which is referring to the annoying cousin in GTA IV, is there anything I could have missed?

philosifizer
  • philosifizer

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 10:08 PM

Been following this for a little bit, been reading as much as i can and im completely facinated by it lol. Had to make an account to try and join in lol

Has anyone tried to find anything, or retry things while playing in the ONLINE portion???

ok, so i know the hologram ufo starts to dissapear when you move around but no matter where i look i cant find any info about anyone actually trying to pinpoints the exact location it hovers over on the map, most people are thinking that the UFO on the top of the Mural in the station is supposed to be centered on the rail car thing itself...But what i was thinking is that maybe the mural is literal and that we need to position the top of the mural over the the exact spot the Hologram is sitting. It may be hard since the ufo dissapears when you move around it, so you cant tell if its a small UFO up close or a large ufo far away, but maybe that was intentional and its supposed to make it harder for us to find the right spot. 

OR i cant remember if the hologram one was one of the two UFO with FIB written on it, but if it is maybe its telling us that the other FIB ufo is the one we need to position the mural top over...

And i dont think the Red eye marks found around the UFOs is the All seeing Eye at all, i think there just symbols representing the UFOs, (((As the same symbol is also found elswhere, one with lightning under it, one with a crecent moon and a few other similar markings found all over the place)))  some say the top of the mural is also the seeing eye but it just looks like a UFO with lights coming from the bottom, the thunder/lightning around it would also match it being a UFO since the first ufo they reveal to you has to be during a thunderstorm. Other than the random illuminati posters that dont seem to actually be connected directly, or the shadow of the eye that shows up at a certain time of day ((which i think is just coincidence but who knows)) i havent seen any reference to both the illuminati and the UFOs at the same time.

Also has anyone made any progress with the symbols on the ring around the Hippie camp? Also havent seen anything else on that except for it just being mentioned.

Just a theory ive been thinking about while reading like 100 pages of info lol

Sorry if this has already been said/debunked, ive read 2 websites and 3 different threads on the conspiracy but i cant read all 700 posts between them lol........This thread seems to have suddenly dwindled, has everyone moved on to a different place i should know about

Necox
  • Necox

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 01:25 AM

I dont have 100% yet but im curious

Since the theme of the secret is aliens and after collecting many space ship parts you get the Space Docker, many it is conected to the egg.

The Space Dockers is just a car with cool colors,lights, and a strange musical horn. seems like an stupid reward for collecting stuff.

unless the car is supossed to be driven to the Hippie camp and parked in one of the circles and start playing with the horns and ligths

the UFOS ive seen on the internet seem to make a noise very similar to the space docker maybe its a form of communication so that it can be beamed up

like it says in the hippie camp

I also want to point out the killer writes a lot about the number 8

The map Shows 8 mountain locations...what if we were to conect them?

Necox
  • Necox

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 01:28 AM

there is a graffiti mural on a tunnel next to mount chilliad with a creepy girl saying stuff about looking left and rigth has this been found, if not ill take a pic next time

Awolspitfire
  • Awolspitfire

Peon

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 04:48 PM

Let's be honest you are the one of the only people on here to have made a decent contribution to the conspiracy, I can see exactly what you mean with theory one, I just looked in the mirror next to me and laughed realising that's what I mainly have been doing :/ wasting time trying different things with the hologram hoping it will light a path to the next part when really I should be trying to find the real one, You my friend have a good point there, have you got any ideas other than what you posted? I have been sitting here with all the solid facts of this Easter egg trying to read between the lines, I thought the hatch tapping could have lead somewhere but all it lead us to was "Hey you never call, d'you fancy going bowling?" Which is referring to the annoying cousin in GTA IV, is there anything I could have missed?

Thanks dude :) I really think, if I'm honest, that we need to focus on identifying the Holo's origin. Without that we're still as clueless as anyone about how to solve this. It has to be significant, or it would just be solid like the rest of them.

Necox
  • Necox

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 10:14 AM

Can anyone who has the Space Docker confrim if you can control the horms electronic rythym?

Maybe the docker is part of a BEAM ME UP Ritual that requires you to contact the mothership?

FireFighter_Nick1988
  • FireFighter_Nick1988

Rat

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 03:42 PM

Bumpity bump

Fizzlepop531
  • Fizzlepop531

Peon

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 03:47 PM

Bumpity bump

+1 Internets for the trashcan man.

• chilleverest likes this

gwitty99
  • gwitty99

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 01:13 AM

I think I may have found a clue hinting to all of the different Ufo's and the FIB. If you go onto the in-game internet and keep clicking random next to the search bar you are bound to stumble upon one peculiar website that is ironically a universalist website. If you don't know what universalism is it is basically a religion that believes in a higher power from space, which is stereo typically aliens. Anyways the website is completely filled with something in what i beleive to be braille. If anyone could decode the braille there may be a message that could help us all understand whats really going on in Los Santos. 

Dark Bordeus
  • Dark Bordeus

The biggest scumbag in the world

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 24 October 2013 - 03:55 PM

I don't have a [working] copy of the game at the moment, but I have stumbled across stuff on the internet that deserves to be posted here. My apologies if this has already been discussed. Credit goes to the original YT users.

There are two doors under the Mt. Chilliad tunnel. They have some sort fo security system enabled on them and look to have some importance. They are interactable, if you shoot the security system it changes colours and whatnot. This leads one to believe they are not just random fill, but actual doors.

There's also a door that appears as a solid object when you touch it, but not when you shoot at it. This could be a door that moves away when you do something special (ram the space docker into it)?

chilltyperiod
  • chilltyperiod

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 10:14 PM

jtma2o.jpg

2qwg7tf.jpg

I found these "Men In Black" spawning while i was rigging a satellite with bombs in order to find out if it would move at all.

After seeing these special cops and scientists who were all REALLY agressive towards me about "how top secret it is" they started firing with guns.

These satellites have been in front of our noses the whole time and I doubt they are just "props"

I am in on this quest with you guys and hope we can all move this topic forward with more evidence.

Does anybody know more about these agents? They were dressed in tuxedo.

I also read that these agents have perhaps been seen on other locations?

/Sorry if I mention things that have been posted earlier but after 45 mins of reading through the posts it was time to make 1 myself.

Regards,

D.

chilltyperiod
  • chilltyperiod

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 12:46 AM

Solved:

In-game: www.altruistsunite.com - this website has nothing but a logo and a bunch
of morse code. Which led me to believe it has something to do with our mystery?

24ywikm.jpg

I've deciphered this code into:

INDUSTRIALREVOLUTIONHASBEENADISASTERTOTHESTABIAIITKTOFTHEHUMANRACE.

I thought it contained an imediate clue about the bigger ufo mysteries.

I couldn't get one word right as i could only decipher it into this "stabiaiikt" .

But, another easter egg found by me containing the perspective of the Altruists toward our
Industrial Revolution.

SamanthaOx
  • SamanthaOx

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 04:43 PM

Has anyone tried glitching into the Army base' elevator? might be something hiding in there like a UFO or even the jetpack. Might be worth a look 

FireFighter_Nick1988
  • FireFighter_Nick1988

Rat

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 03:32 AM

I'm tellin ya, the ocean area southwest of Zancudo is hiding something. The water is incredibly dark and murky.
  • SamanthaOx likes this

SamanthaOx
  • SamanthaOx

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 04:43 PM

Has anyone had a good look there? In gta sa the lake in mt chillard was very strange, same as the ocean near zancudo...

RobSteph
  • RobSteph

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 07:44 PM

Thanks dude :) I really think, if I'm honest, that we need to focus on identifying the Holo's origin. Without that we're still as clueless as anyone about how to solve this. It has to be significant, or it would just be solid like the rest of them.

The hologram is coming from the observatory, im sure that has been proven in a different thread but I am not sure, It seems fitting though as its a FIB owned place and the hologram and all the other ufos are FIB prototypes. @Samantha0x they wouldnt allow such an easter egg to be spoilt by any form of glitches, once you have unlocked wherever you have to go then it will be loaded otherwise there would be a load of area loading and it would cause lagging/crashing so basically you unlock wherever we have to go then the area will be loaded other than that you cannot find it. @chilltyperiod if you shoot the FIB guys the scientists run away, did you do that? if not the I sugggest doing that and following the scientists to find out where they "hide" so to speak. also just so everybody knows Rockstar released that the space docker doesnt do anything towards getting the easter egg, the reason this was found out was because loads of people lost the space docker due to the "garage" bug and rockstar announced that the Space Docker is just a bonus for doing the missions

RobSteph
  • RobSteph

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 07:50 PM

Been following this for a little bit, been reading as much as i can and im completely facinated by it lol. Had to make an account to try and join in lol

Has anyone tried to find anything, or retry things while playing in the ONLINE portion???

ok, so i know the hologram ufo starts to dissapear when you move around but no matter where i look i cant find any info about anyone actually trying to pinpoints the exact location it hovers over on the map, most people are thinking that the UFO on the top of the Mural in the station is supposed to be centered on the rail car thing itself...But what i was thinking is that maybe the mural is literal and that we need to position the top of the mural over the the exact spot the Hologram is sitting. It may be hard since the ufo dissapears when you move around it, so you cant tell if its a small UFO up close or a large ufo far away, but maybe that was intentional and its supposed to make it harder for us to find the right spot. 

OR i cant remember if the hologram one was one of the two UFO with FIB written on it, but if it is maybe its telling us that the other FIB ufo is the one we need to position the mural top over...

And i dont think the Red eye marks found around the UFOs is the All seeing Eye at all, i think there just symbols representing the UFOs, (((As the same symbol is also found elswhere, one with lightning under it, one with a crecent moon and a few other similar markings found all over the place)))  some say the top of the mural is also the seeing eye but it just looks like a UFO with lights coming from the bottom, the thunder/lightning around it would also match it being a UFO since the first ufo they reveal to you has to be during a thunderstorm. Other than the random illuminati posters that dont seem to actually be connected directly, or the shadow of the eye that shows up at a certain time of day ((which i think is just coincidence but who knows)) i havent seen any reference to both the illuminati and the UFOs at the same time.

Also has anyone made any progress with the symbols on the ring around the Hippie camp? Also havent seen anything else on that except for it just being mentioned.

Sorry if this has already been said/debunked, ive read 2 websites and 3 different threads on the conspiracy but i cant read all 700 posts between them lol........This thread seems to have suddenly dwindled, has everyone moved on to a different place i should know about

I dont think online would really be a part of the easter egg as that would make it unfair for the people whom dont have access to the internet all of the time, I have tried to find the UFO'S online but they simply do not spawn, I am curious to find out weather the "take controle" writing on the special edition map means to take on control in online or single player? I have a feeling that there is a way to take control of Fort Zancudo but we are yet to discover how, I have been there and killed at least 500 soldiers there but they just keep spawning? any ideas?

Eoinkennedy
  • Eoinkennedy

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 03:05 AM

Ok i think i have something... Like someone said before...micheal is the UFO, trevor is the jetpack and franklin is the egg... If you lined up the map with the drawing properly then see where the egg UFO and jetpack are on the map and then get each character to the locations something could happen...if you do line it up properly will you send a pic to me please would help alot... Thoughts??

Eoinkennedy
  • Eoinkennedy

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 03:15 AM

Ok i think i have something... Like someone said before...micheal is the UFO, trevor is the jetpack and franklin is the egg... If you lined up the map with the drawing properly then see where the egg UFO and jetpack are on the map and then get each character to the locations something could happen...if you do line it up properly will you send a pic to me please would help alot... Thoughts??

BrimStone7
  • BrimStone7

2Pacstolemybike

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 04:37 AM

Why the f*ck are there so many of these topics about the exact same conspiracy theory..

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users