Mount Chiliad Conspiracy (Spoilers!)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
311 replies to this topic
Sadhu
  • Sadhu

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 09:48 PM

Found a new UFO. I think you may be looking at the overlay map wrong. I treated it as a profile view of the mountain, from Mt Gordo facing the chicken factory in Paleto Bay.
[picture]

That was the first UFO that were found afaik.

infamousxx09
  • infamousxx09

Trick

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 09:58 PM

i posted this a while back...dunno if it matters at this point though

0_0.jpg

Crashed my car in this place after jumping from a mountain

thats the eye shinning of the illuminati

LiL Haxx0r
  • LiL Haxx0r

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 01:27 AM Edited by LiL Haxx0r, 27 September 2013 - 01:39 AM.

I created an account just to share this but while i was exploring the hatch on the far east side of the island i was just swimming above it and thought that the shadow on the inside kind of looked like a person and then all of a sudden he started tapping. It startled me so much that i paused the game. When i went back and listened more it was totally morse code but idk how to inerpret it. Also idk if it is time related or not but it happened at about midnight and just stopped at like 1am. Please go try this and replicate my findings. Thanks!

Mischief311
  • Mischief311

Rat

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 12:21 PM

Has anyone thought about the X at the construction site? Plus I blew up the three rocks by the scopes once you get off the skylift,I used charges to blow one of them up, could the image of the so called jet pack just be the scuba suit because of that underwater hatch? Sounds plausible.

ShinobiFixer
  • ShinobiFixer

way of the snake

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 27 September 2013 - 01:27 PM

I have a no getting in the water policy in all video games, as long as I am not forced to in the story.  So I will not be joining this hunt.  Good luck to all the participants.  

ricktza
  • ricktza

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 01:41 PM

http://s13.postimg.o...f1j/25559ow.jpg

that overlay someone posted yesterday 

At the right hand side shows where that hatch thing is...

mofo09
  • mofo09

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 07:44 PM

I think you guys are looking at this all wrong. Look at the clues rockstar gives us. Shoot for the stars? has someone tried getting 5 stars and driving to those locations in the space buggy?

Dirty D4n
  • Dirty D4n

Dutchman

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 07:54 PM

I think you guys are looking at this all wrong. Look at the clues rockstar gives us. Shoot for the stars? has someone tried getting 5 stars and driving to those locations in the space buggy?

Alas my friend, you are wrong yourself. Rockstar has confirmed that the space buggy is no requirement for any other activity.

Dirty D4n
  • Dirty D4n

Dutchman

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 07:56 PM

I have a no getting in the water policy in all video games, as long as I am not forced to in the story.  So I will not be joining this hunt.  Good luck to all the participants.  

I know a decent shrink for you. I believe his name is Friedman. Possibly even a far relative of Freud.

mofo09
  • mofo09

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 03:36 AM

what about getting 5 stars and going to these places, seeing what the ufo's do?

harryramos99
  • harryramos99

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 04:31 AM

Has anyone realised that the UFO marking segregate and rearrange actually can be rearranged into easteregg near grand ear? A grand ear is the satellite in the game. I think its got to be something to do with them. Plus why is one of the satellites turned and the other 5 are all pointing the one way.I think this is leading onto something really good....

Dagreco
  • Dagreco

Not your everyday enemy

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 05:09 AM

Hey guys i think im onto something, just posting it because i have never seen somebody posting that one:

1. Go to Michaels house

2. Go to the living room

3. There is a big painting BEHIND the white TV wall

So theres that mysterious picture but i cant see it from a good angle because theres that "wall" in front of it. The painting itself is symbolic i think! Theres a man on that painting but i cant tell what the other things on it represent. I can remember reading in the old "jetpack hunt" thread a post where somebody found that text in the game "the truth is in front of us" or something like that. Maybe its linked to the mystery. I hope theres somebody out there who can find the picture file so we can look at it without any obstacles.
I got it on cam btw here u go http://socialclub.ro...bLkiF0L2e3s9drQ

Keep on looking guys

Youko
  • Youko

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 06:20 PM

Space Docker Anyone?I know people have had problems with it blowing up and never coming back but that could in fact be a glitch. Joystiq reported on it.http://www.joystiq.c...is-in-the-shop/I think this is a piece to the puzzle that people may have dismissed...

Maybe it can access an area and stay unwanted in a certain area. The military base or prison perhaps?

Awolspitfire
  • Awolspitfire

Peon

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 08:32 PM

Has it occurred to anyone that we STILL don't know what was in that merryweather plane?! The FIB seem real cosy with those guys.

Kira24
  • Kira24

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 09:07 PM

Has it occurred to anyone that we STILL don't know what was in that merryweather plane?! The FIB seem real cosy with those guys.

Are you talking about the plane Trevor tried to steal but crashed into the Alamo sea? I went back there to try to find it and I could see was crashed plane and guns/rocket launchers.

Shodan101
  • Shodan101

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 03:35 PM

Working this out is so hard when people try to explain things in the most convoluted, complex ways that rockstar obviously did not intend. 

Look at what clues are available, the mountain diagram in the cable car station, some markings/glyphs which seem to relate to glyphs on the mountain. 

The only glyph we dont really understand is the UFO with what looks like a beam/zig zag underneath it. Would could this mean? Standing on the ledge where this particular glyph is painted, looking away from the mountain, I immediately noticed the radio tower at the altruists camp. I could be forgiven for thinking that the glyph is a radio tower with a ufo above it.

I had a good look round the camp and tower and didn't really find anything of use, apart from the cave at the bottom of the cliff, which we already know about.

Looking at the chilliad diagram again, if the lines connect certain glyphs to certain outcomes, what ones do we need to connect to get the jetpack?

We can assume that the moon is the condition 3am, the rain to mean that it must be raining. What does the final one mean? Ascend the mountain? Be taken up in a tractor beam? A radio tower? Perhaps its a certain route you have to take up the mountain, or find a hidden path.

Fizzlepop531
  • Fizzlepop531

Peon

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 05:05 PM

Working this out is so hard when people try to explain things in the most convoluted, complex ways that rockstar obviously did not intend. 

Look at what clues are available, the mountain diagram in the cable car station, some markings/glyphs which seem to relate to glyphs on the mountain. 

The only glyph we dont really understand is the UFO with what looks like a beam/zig zag underneath it. Would could this mean? Standing on the ledge where this particular glyph is painted, looking away from the mountain, I immediately noticed the radio tower at the altruists camp. I could be forgiven for thinking that the glyph is a radio tower with a ufo above it.

I had a good look round the camp and tower and didn't really find anything of use, apart from the cave at the bottom of the cliff, which we already know about.

Looking at the chilliad diagram again, if the lines connect certain glyphs to certain outcomes, what ones do we need to connect to get the jetpack?

We can assume that the moon is the condition 3am, the rain to mean that it must be raining. What does the final one mean? Ascend the mountain? Be taken up in a tractor beam? A radio tower? Perhaps its a certain route you have to take up the mountain, or find a hidden path.

That zig zag looks liek a Lightning Bolt. Perhaps the condition is Lightning?

A thunderstorm at night. perhaps?

AnEvilVet
  • AnEvilVet

Bunny

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 October 2013 - 05:33 PM

The zig zag looks like a) a path/creek leading up the mountain from the southern side (I think it's Old Man's Crack) and also b) the path in the forest that shows on the map but isn't there.

florey
  • florey

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 07:35 PM Edited by florey, 08 October 2013 - 03:45 AM.

Guys, I don't know if this is might be real but the first thing I thought when I saw the mural was, what if it was referring to the protagonists? The jetpack man might be Michael, as he disappeared after the first heist and Trevor thought he was dead. The UFO might be Trevor, I don't know, because he's weird and stuff. And the egg might be Franklin as he's a newcomer, he's just starting to get involved in this game with the help of Michael, he's a rookie. Also, the UFO and the jetpack man is connected, maybe representing the history of Trevor and Michael.

Awolspitfire
  • Awolspitfire

Peon

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 08:36 PM Edited by Awolspitfire, 07 October 2013 - 08:37 PM.

I'm not entirely sure we are giving the observatory enough attention. There's a surface to ground elevator there too, akin to the one at Zancudo and most likely at Chiliad.

Awolspitfire
  • Awolspitfire

Peon

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 08:49 PM

I can't test this myself, but what if the UFO car actually CAN communicate with the UFO's, but it just doesn't react with the one on top of mt. chiliad, because it's a hologram that just indicates with which one you have to communicate?

Someone give this man a cookie.

Awolspitfire
  • Awolspitfire

Peon

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 09:34 PM

I have something you may wanna check out. For this, disregard the crash site, as no glyph is present. Mark off the observatory, the altruist camp, mt. Chiliad, the alien monument and fort Z. There you go. The five Xes. Perfectly aligned IF you turn the mural 90 degrees anti clockwise, putting the red eye out in the ocean, to the left of the map, between fort Z and the altruist camp. I feel some investigation is needed. Not sure how to add a pic but tell me if I can from a phone and I will.

Awolspitfire
  • Awolspitfire

Peon

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 09:40 PM

That zig zag looks liek a Lightning Bolt. Perhaps the condition is Lightning?

A thunderstorm at night. perhaps?

No, there's something else. A little box is present on this UFO drawing whereas it isn't there on the others.

Awolspitfire
  • Awolspitfire

Peon

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 03:46 PM

I think the beam glyph means that you have to put an unconscious person in the UFOs light bean and in return they give you a jet pack? The egg may just mean easter egg

Awolspitfire
  • Awolspitfire

Peon

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 03:48 PM

Are you talking about the plane Trevor tried to steal but crashed into the Alamo sea? I went back there to try to find it and I could see was crashed plane and guns/rocket launchers.

Did you go back since the 100% mark?

Kira24
  • Kira24

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 04:16 PM

Did you go back since the 100% mark?

Yea I was at 100% when I first looked

Awolspitfire
  • Awolspitfire

Peon

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 08:13 PM

This forum is seriously dead.

RobSteph
  • RobSteph

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 10:21 PM

Right I have joined this forum just to post a few things
1) everything is in 3's 3 characters and 3 companions, everything happens at 3am, there are 3 secret boxes on the chiliard mural, maybe you need a gold in every mission? 3 would make this gold, my theory is that maybe if you place the 3 characters in different "special" areas at the same time maybe that may unlock a secret event (obviously at 3am in the morning with thundery weather) as long as you have gold on every mission, another thing to note is that if you are going to search an area then go with all 3 characters, another thing as well to mention if you take out the 3 fib agents that are with the scientists at the satellites then a third scientist comes up from behind and then runs away scared, maybe if you follow the third scientist may lead you somewhere? I think that there are 3 flying ufos, 3 crashed ufos and 3 UFO holograms. There are also 3 hatches underwater, could mean something?
2) has anybody seen the glitch where you can access restricted areas with no wanted stars? Basically load the "fair game mission" then do everything until Cletus tells you "your on your own for this one" then go back down to the buggy and drive to either restricted areas (Prison, fort, Humane labs etc) could help guide some reaserch and grooming of the areas (just don't blow anything up as it will "alert the elk" hahaha)
3) just remember ANYTHING is possible in a game but try not to over think things (I know I can't say much with the whole "everything goes in 3's" but it's logical and possible, also gold on every mission could be a lead in 100% completion because logically a bronze medal isn't a complete mission
If there is anything to add to what I have said or if I have missed something then feel free to correct me also sorry if it's a bit hard to understand

RobSteph
  • RobSteph

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 10:49 PM

This could be a long shot but you know how on some missions (heists last mission etc) you have an option to take 2 paths (or more) then maybe you have to complete the game, have all gold medals on EVERY mission (including the different scenarios) to be able to activate this fully? Another thing could be that you have to have all single player achievements/trophies? I don't know could be a long shot but just thought I would share
Another thing to point out that I have been thinking for a while, maybe this could just be the part 1 of many to follow like if the game is released on next then then possibly they could be adding whole city dlcs (burnout paradise did it on current gen with their big surf island) which could carry this Easter egg on from where we leave off in los santos (maybe opening the door at the top of mt chiliard or finding the jet pack in the bunker? Maybe the whole secret is underground? Who knows? (Other than rockstar obviously hahahaha

RobSteph
  • RobSteph

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 10:50 PM

This forum is seriously dead.

Agreed not many posts at all :/ there was 115 pages around about on the old thread?! Someone should add some of the new thing that we know are 100% connected into the op

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users