• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 05:18 PM

what program is used for the overlays? i'm on to something of good interest

ferminator748
  • ferminator748

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 05:18 PM

There are two current mysteries you all seem to be working on.

UFO - As mentioned in the previous thread, there are currently two existing physical flying UFOs.  Three is an important number in this game.  The other two UFOs are in the vicinity of that areas airports/runways.  So where will the third be?

Illuminati - The main locations have been found. But what about the museum?  What is there that is so important for an Eye to be advertised? Where are the pyramids located? What exhibit is there?

What links a secret world power with aliens? Think of a trilogy (3) films starring Will Smith.  Have they been seen in game? At how many locations? What number is important in this game?

There are also a number of smaller eggs which play on myths from GTA San Andreas - Bigfoot, Ghosts, UFOs all feature within GTA V but were myths in San Andreas.  What other myth was in GTA SA? A serial killer with a leather face.  Maybe this ties in with a number of victims (possibly 8)?

The Mount Chiliad etching is representative of the three main characters.

Michael - Alienated from his current world, he is the UFO

Franklin - He is young but now maturing and leaving the ghetto, an area where he was nurtured.  He is the Hatching Egg

Trevor - He is the man who flies, fiery explosive, he is the Jetpack.

Notice how the Jetpack and UFO are linked at the start but seperate only to rejoin later on after the UFO and Egg link?

I saw all this information posted in the jetpack V2.  You literally re-worded what others have said.  At first, I thought you may be helpful but Konkfour was right.  But no need to start drama, I shall ignore thee.  

• KonkorFour likes this

ferminator748
  • ferminator748

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 05:20 PM

I can do it.  What is the idea?

woolva2k13
  • woolva2k13

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 05:21 PM

UFO - As mentioned in the previous thread, there are currently two existing physical flying UFOs.  Three is an important number in this game.  The other two UFOs are in the vicinity of that areas airports/runways.  So where will the third be?

Illuminati - The main locations have been found. But what about the museum?  What is there that is so important for an Eye to be advertised? Where are the pyramids located? What exhibit is there?

What links a secret world power with aliens? Think of a trilogy (3) films starring Will Smith.  Have they been seen in game? At how many locations? What number is important in this game?

There are also a number of smaller eggs which play on myths from GTA San Andreas - Bigfoot, Ghosts, UFOs all feature within GTA V but were myths in San Andreas.  What other myth was in GTA SA? A serial killer with a leather face.  Maybe this ties in with a number of victims (possibly 8)?

Franklin - He is young but now maturing and leaving the ghetto, an area where he was nurtured.  He is the Hatching Egg

Notice how the Jetpack and UFO are linked at the start but seperate only to rejoin later on after the UFO and Egg link?

you mean 3 existing physical flying U.F.O

Nairbnotsew
  • Nairbnotsew

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 05:22 PM

K guys I need some help. I need pictures of any alien related markings or glyphs and where they are located. I am updating the main post as fast as I can but some of these pics are hard to come by with google and looking through the previous thread is extremely tedious.

backlynx
  • backlynx

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 05:23 PM

i know there has been a lot of re-sizing/rotating of the map trying to find a fit. can someone with the proper tools attempt to use the eye from the top of mural with the chiliad lookout as an axis and resize/rotate as necessary to align the boxes with the areas of interest as displayed on blacklight map?
i hope you are all able to understand the message i am attempting to convey; i've been up far too long but i'd like to discover something groundreaking and push this forward if possible   

^This. i have it mapped out in my head, but i can't create it as i'm not with the necessary tools

Nairbnotsew
  • Nairbnotsew

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 05:24 PM

I also need pics of FIB agents and important locations like fort zancudo, the humane labs, the observatory, the altruist camp, the prison, etc.

GhostlyPianoKeys
  • GhostlyPianoKeys

Player Hater

• Members

i posted this a while back...dunno if it matters at this point though

0_0.jpg

That place looks like Carlsbad Caverns in New Mexico, very close to Roswell mind you. 

http://media-cdn.tri...rns-natural.jpg

KonkorFour
  • KonkorFour

GTA V PC

• Members
  • None

I saw all this information posted in the jetpack V2.  You literally re-worded what others have said.  At first, I thought you may be helpful but Konkfour was right.  But no need to start drama, I shall ignore thee.  

Don't play into it, stay on topic and ignore him.

But has anyone tried searching in the ocean to the south?

ferminator748
  • ferminator748

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 05:25 PM

i know there has been a lot of re-sizing/rotating of the map trying to find a fit. can someone with the proper tools attempt to use the eye from the top of mural with the chiliad lookout as an axis and resize/rotate as necessary to align the boxes with the areas of interest as displayed on blacklight map?
i hope you are all able to understand the message i am attempting to convey; i've been up far too long but i'd like to discover something groundreaking and push this forward if possible   

^This. i have it mapped out in my head, but i can't create it as i'm not with the necessary tools

This has already been done.  I'm looking for the image now.  Two of the x's lined up with the two UFO's we had found (at the time).  It got ditched for some reason.  Let me see If I can find it or whip one up really quick.  

KonkorFour
  • KonkorFour

GTA V PC

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 September 2013 - 05:26 PM

I have a PSD with a map/overlay if anyone wants it? Requires Photoshop though.

AGNT009
  • AGNT009

Hustler

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 September 2013 - 05:27 PM

Why is it the Alamo Sea? Remember the Alamo? Instead of Undead Nightmare, we get Battle of Los Santos against alien invasion?

Nairbnotsew
  • Nairbnotsew

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 05:28 PM

If you're gonna make map overlays make sure to check them first for authenticity before posting.

This has already been done.  I'm looking for the image now.  Two of the x's lined up with the two UFO's we had found (at the time).  It got ditched for some reason.  Let me see If I can find it or whip one up really quick.  

If you're gonna make an overlay then make sure to test your theory first. Line it up and search the places you think it scales best. If you find something of interest then post it. Don't post any overlay maps until you know for sure they are relevant.

ferminator748
  • ferminator748

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 05:28 PM

Could you send that?  I am currently messing around with one.  Thanks sir. 

hyseptik
  • hyseptik

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 05:29 PM

Yes, please.

backlynx
  • backlynx

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

i've seen something similar attempted but it didn't make sense. i see where it will fit flawlessly, and i want to create it for all to interpret. all x's match up, and even the 2 /'s match up. the ufo egg and (assuming) jetpack do not line up,, but the mark spots connect them all when it is placed properly. it's so intricate that being this far in only a week into its release is just unfathomable 

joshdamonkeyman
  • joshdamonkeyman

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

i posted this a while back...dunno if it matters at this point though

0_0.jpg

Crashed my car in this place after jumping from a mountain

like i said before you can also see an eye at night there too... i cant aim far enough down with the camera to see the angle needed but the lights come on when u approach and turn  off as u leave...i wish somebody would look since i cant get a pic lol...

backlynx
  • backlynx

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 05:31 PM

getting PS now. would definitely like that overlay sent over!

Zimfan508
  • Zimfan508

Zimfan508

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 05:32 PM

getting PS now. would definitely like that overlay sent over!

Same here!

hadrianswall
  • hadrianswall

Rat

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 05:33 PM

http://s13.postimg.o...f1j/25559ow.jpg

that overlay someone posted yesterday 

ferminator748
  • ferminator748

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 05:34 PM

They marked the wrong axis.  The middle of the eye should be at the tip of Mt. Chilliad.  

backlynx
  • backlynx

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 05:35 PM

the eye needs to be the axis and the overlay needs to be drastically re-sized. i will have ps soon and show you all. it's far too coincidental that ALL boxes line up properly 

StruC
  • StruC

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 05:37 PM Edited by StruC, 24 September 2013 - 05:38 PM.

Just to add to the first post:

- Trevor will get shot at if he takes out his phone at the Altruist camp. Just like stated on their website, they don't like electronics very much.

Random thoughts, questions and wild speculations on some things in the previous thread:

http://i.imgur.com/MrDVF4h.jpg - this reminds me of the Matrix. It sounds like someone sacrificed themselves for their people and left them notes on where to find or worship them - and maybe find the truth. This might explain the reason for the presumed hologram that's probably visible from the camp.

- Assuming that this (remarkably different style) of message has been from some kind of alien (maybe the crashed one?), are their more messages like it? This type of message seem to be from a specific being, the Graffiti is probably by the Altruits as a whole.

- Maybe a couple of people should collab facts (with links as proof), general theories and references in a Google Drive document or the like.

ferminator748
  • ferminator748

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 05:39 PM

the eye needs to be the axis and the overlay needs to be drastically re-sized. i will have ps soon and show you all. it's far too coincidental that ALL boxes line up properly 

Like this?  

http://imgur.com/Zif7Cog

backlynx
  • backlynx

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 05:41 PM

Like this?  

correct, as far as the axis goes. rotate around that point and re-size as necessary. Line up ALL squares with areas of interest highlighted in the special map

ferminator748
  • ferminator748

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 05:41 PM

Like this?  

correct, as far as the axis goes. rotate around that point and re-size as necessary. Line up ALL squares with areas of interest highlighted in the special

Anybody have a link to the special map?

DigItSucka
  • DigItSucka

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 05:42 PM

Heh... I just realized the whole glyph forms a UFO shape. I always thought it was a mountain or pyramid shape.

ferminator748
  • ferminator748

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 05:44 PM

Like this?  

correct, as far as the axis goes. rotate around that point and re-size as necessary. Line up ALL squares with areas of interest highlighted in the special

Anybody have a link to the special map?

We need a clean map.  One with ONLY the ufo spots marked on it.  That will make things lot less cluttered and easier to visualize.  

KonkorFour
  • KonkorFour

GTA V PC

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 September 2013 - 05:44 PM Edited by KonkorFour, 24 September 2013 - 05:45 PM.

GTA V Map with overlays: https://mega.co.nz/#!d4JWjQyK!JSCVRUjRk4V6f9DWS5sqfCFe5jNjvKrWdYphvjc9R9w

Requires Photoshop

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users