• This topic is locked This topic is locked
311 replies to this topic
Omegaknight7
  • Omegaknight7

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 July 2014 - 09:20 PM

Hey all sorry for the delay in my response in your questions. I'm positive it was not the up and atom as there was a UFO on a pole and the UFO was slanted at an angle, it was out in front and a little to the right of the building. I was Michael in the epsilon robes. It was day time I believe between 7 am and 11 am as it took me a while to get off the mountain, and I wandered around route 68 for a bit. I cannot determine the location but it felt like it was around the middle of route 68 around the Los santos customs. I have my game 100 percent done but not all gold medals and only did the minimal amount of stunt jumps and knife flights bridges ect. to complete 100 percent. I don't know if this matters as I'm just trying to provide more detail, I also completed all cultist missions, epsilon for Michael, children of the mountain for franklin, and gave people to altruists for Trevor. Also for Michael I chose taking the tractor over the money. I visited all UFO in this order, underwater crashed UFO. Fib UFO above hippy alien place, fort zancudo UFO, then finally the mount chilliad UFO. I waited till a thunder storm and headed to chilliad. I stood on the observation deck to see the UFO I had to await an in game hour then it appeared i after looking at it for a while I ran down right below it that's when I noticed the lightning strike, I thought wow that's so bad ass I wonder if I can get struck lol. After the UFO disappeared I headed toward where i thought the lightning struck.

Omegaknight7
  • Omegaknight7

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 July 2014 - 12:33 AM

As I wandered around that's when I came across a small building with a UFO on a pole out front I looked at the UFO and shot it a few times and ran off down the road thinking it was just another old building it was only when I was looking on Google for more information on theories on the mural that a page popped up about the lil probe inn in gta San Andreas, when I saw it it was like a huge light bulb lit over my head, so I went back to the area where I thought it should be but nothing was there, it was gone. At first I thought that I was wrong about where I thought the location was but after looking and looking and looking, even extending the perimeter around route 68 to include by the satellites and further down past Los santos customs I could not find it, and that's actually about the time I developed the lightning theory after I looked on Google to get help finding it again but nothing came up about the little probe inn in gta5. That's when I got really excited thinking I might have found something that no one has found yet soo long after the games release, but to this day I still haven't seen it again which is why I'm asking for help, and putting this all out there I just want to know where is this building with the UFO on the pole outside? where did it go
  • LuCkySabeR likes this

Omegaknight7
  • Omegaknight7

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 July 2014 - 12:40 AM

I will answer any questions anyone has, as soon as I see them and will remain active in this search I know that this building exists and I'm excited to find it , a building that started all the UFO conspiracies in gta San Andreas appearing and disappearing is a HUGE Easter egg

Omegaknight7
  • Omegaknight7

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 July 2014 - 12:57 AM

Just to clarify, the lightning theory is, while up on mount chilliad viewing the UFO during a thunderstorm a lightning bolt strikes the desert, then head towards the area where the lightning struck, to find the lil probe inn, a building from gta San Andreas with a UFO on a pole out front. I would also like to mention this happened the very first time I viewed mount chilliad UFO, again don't know if this matters. I look forward to reading your responses and thank you to anyone who takes there time to help.

jp9865
  • jp9865

Hustler

• Members

Posted 04 July 2014 - 01:15 AM

Dude.

Number 1. Edit your previous post if you have anything to add. Don't spam your sh*t.

Number 2. The game files have been poured through and no reference of the lil probe inn was found so stop trying to troll.

Number 3. Grow up.
  • EramVerdes and CanOdope like this

EramVerdes
  • EramVerdes

...- . -

• Members
  • None
  • Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 04 July 2014 - 01:58 AM Edited by EramVerdes, 04 July 2014 - 01:59 AM.

Outdated Corn Flakes, trying to get some member days trusting feeling!...

• CanOdope likes this

Omegaknight7
  • Omegaknight7

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 July 2014 - 02:20 AM

Dude,
Number 1: for some reason it won't let me edit my previous posts, so sorry.
Number 2: I'm not trolling I'm trying to get help, as I thought this was a place where these types of discussions took place.
Number 3: choose to believe whatever you want, I'm sure the coding can't tell you everything, I mean does the coding label shadows that look like the all seeing eye" illuminati shadows" or is there even any code referring to the all seeing eye? I believe it's you who need to open up your mind.

EramVerdes
  • EramVerdes

...- . -

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 July 2014 - 03:45 AM

You're derailing it now! No need, grasshopper ;) 

1- No edit allowed! LOL that's 1st a time...

2 - Trolling, for sure! Pics, video or else!!!

3 - Yes! I did/do choose to believe. "The truth it's out there", grow up! Stop multiposting please. PM me if you dare!!!

• CanOdope and trevors toe nail like this

XMarqstheSpot
  • XMarqstheSpot

Soldier

• Members

Posted 04 July 2014 - 07:29 AM

Close this thread already. Lightning can not and will not strike when that high above sea level. The troll has outed himself, making stuff up blatantly.

It would be believable IF i hadn't done so much lightning research in the game already and know the rule of Bolts.

But of course, if anyone wants to show a video or picture to correct me i will surely admit my mistake.

Mod's, why you let this thread go on so long, lol.

• CanOdope likes this

DaltonWilliams123
  • DaltonWilliams123

Welsh Wheelman

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 08 July 2014 - 06:13 PM

Going to the Back To The Future references. As you may or may not know, 1.21 GW (Gigawatts) of power is needed for time travel to occur. We should look if any buildings in game look like they could be from BTTF and relate them to any situations in the movie. The space docker has the lights on the side like the DeLoreon. 

EramVerdes
  • EramVerdes

...- . -

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 July 2014 - 07:26 PM Edited by EramVerdes, 08 July 2014 - 07:31 PM.

Yeah, the BTF references were made back in 2013, when many more "hunters" were keen on this. Not saying that something new couldn't be found anytime (there were all those updates meanwhile...), but many have searched including trying to get the SD to 88 mph (give or take a mile  ;)) on several locations, you name it, to no avail so far ;) 

So maybe this belongs on the EE Thread.

Like X said, this one should be locked. There's the EE and the new Mystery Thread where some "oldies" still stand by and also a search function :)

• CanOdope likes this

~Tiger~
  • ~Tiger~

Forum Leader

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Nations
  • Best Ledby 2014
    Helpfulness Award [GTA V]
    Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 11 July 2014 - 06:51 PM

It is clear that this thread does not serve any purpose any more.

Topic Closed.

• EramVerdes and fragtime2k9 like this

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users