• This topic is locked This topic is locked
311 replies to this topic
mrmoose
  • mrmoose

Player Hater

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 09 March 2014 - 06:58 AM

good find,you might be on to something michael10.i know you can get into the IAA building but the FIB plays a big part in the game from missions to Easter eggs.Ill search around as well and see if I find anything. 

lordtickleydicks
  • lordtickleydicks

The Lord of Tickled Dickles

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 March 2014 - 07:31 AM

Okay so. Thought of something that might spark some ideas concerning the UFO found flying over Mt. Chiliad (on 100% completion). I was out investigating leads that it could have something to do with the FIB agents at the satellite dishes in Sandy Shores. One detail that caught my eye was the only ONE of the satellites was pointed elsewhere, and all others were facing the same direction. I got a friend to play online with me, and sure enough, the pointed end is towards Mt. Chiliad. And not just any spot... the exact spot at which the UFO appears. I didn't read this entire thread (10 pages is a f*cking lot) and I'm sorry to comment on a dead post. If it's already been brought up, feel free to call me an idiot.

magnumninja
  • magnumninja

MVP_Creators magnumninja

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 June 2014 - 06:17 PM Edited by magnumninja, 22 June 2014 - 06:18 PM.

So I played GTA SA a long time ago back on the original xbox and ps2 and with all the theories on here I dont find any of them relevant because I believe the Mt. Chiliad, Glyphs, Fort Zancudo, Jetpackl Mystery is for a DLC. Well of course its for a DLC but what can you expect from this DLC. Well Lets Look back to a San Andreas mission for Some reference.

In GTA San Andreas mission the Black Project the mission for the JetPack at 1:07 Truth Says theres a Place not even on the Map well lets look at GTA V ingame Map.

notevenonthemap_zps4343668f.jpg

as you can see what he says goes with the plot of this mission. now during the begining of the mission 1:45 it says in order to get into the base you can go through the blast doors by going to the control tower is this not coincendence that in GTA V you have 2 enterable places that have to do with this same mission in San Andreas with the Elevator being our blast doors that we open from the control tower. at 6:37 it says you can goto the control room inside the base to shut off defenses outside, so you could get a jet and fly away without getting shot down if this was a mission in GTA V.

howtoenter3_zps14cf2ac1.jpghowtoenter2_zps09391628.jpghowtoenter1_zps0c60a783.jpg

now for the Gyphs now I believe that Rockstar is planning on having a character like or is Truth from San Andreas for a future DLC that will have a mission similiar to the one in San Andreas but not a Remake since rockstar stated CJ is from the 3D Universe. but that wont stop Rockstar from making a character to replace CJ so they can make a similiar story/remake. So say Truth is the person behind the glyphs and he drew them and during part of a mission you are witnessed looking at the glyphs by Truth and he approaches you to start this wild chase for the Jetpack.

So tell me what you think. clearly Fort Zancudo is set up in a way that they could be remaking some missions from the original san andreas that will feature the jet pack hopefully im right about this cause that would be bad ass to see a reimagining of the original san andreas story.

• oSEVENo and fragtime2k9 like this

trevors toe nail
  • trevors toe nail

Hustler

• Members

Posted 22 June 2014 - 11:31 PM Edited by trevors toe nail, 22 June 2014 - 11:33 PM.

The only problem I have with this is say you do go down in the lift and there is a underground facility in DLC how would we fly out with the jetpack? Is there even blast doors at FZ? Or maybe we have to go down to press a button that opens up one of the locked hangers and there's all kinds of goodies locked away! Am hoping for a stashed flyable ufo (area 51 styley) jetpack and some other military type hardware say a stealth bomber or something.

Omegaknight7
  • Omegaknight7

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 June 2014 - 08:18 PM

SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT! So this is my first time writing I wasn't sure where to place this, I'll try to be quick and to the point. Anyone who played gta San Andreas is probably familiar with the lil probe inn and it's crazy dotted map of supposed UFOs. You might also be aware it is the key building that started all the UFO conspiracies in gta. Here's where things get crazy and I NEED YOUR HELP! I FOUND THE LIL PROBE INN in gta 5. Soo after completing the game 100 percent( not sure if needed, I had just done everything) I went to the top of mount chiliad to see ufo, rain and lightning where present and I used no cheats. As 3 am came so did the UFO and with it I noticed lightning striking the ground in the desert. After hanging around the top of mountain a bit I decided to go look around the area where the lightning hit. As I was wandering around on route 69 by the bar with pool table and where you play darts I headed west up the route where I came across a familiar looking building, it was a small gas station sized building that had a UFO on a pole out front( I thought how cool they put this in from the last game) I shot the UFO on the pole a couple times and wandered on down the road neglecting to try and enter the building or even take a photo little did I know this was a GIGANTIC MISTAKE that haunts me to this day and the reason why I'm writing this, and here's why, on returning to the same spot where I thought it was to show my sister, IT WAS GONE!!!!! This is why I'm reaching out to all gta fanatics I have spent more than a ridiculous amount of time trying to find it again with no success and I'm going crazy. I tried to keep this to myself thinking I might become famous amongst gamers( lmao) if I could be the first one with proof of this, obviously I have been unsuccessful. I also thought that maybe it's connected to the mount chiliad conspiracy as there is pictures of lightning in the mural. And I seemed to have found it AFTER lightning struck the desert. I'm absolutely positive that it is in the game as I've drove myself nuts trying to find it. PLEASE help, has anyone else experienced this? And if you do come across it take pics and vids and try to remember what happened to trigger it, was it lightning, or a specific time, and I don't want all the credit but I'd like a little lol. My gamer tag is omegaknight7 if you'd like to add me. Lol LETS GET THIS LIL PROBE INN.

Omegaknight7
  • Omegaknight7

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 June 2014 - 09:05 PM

Correction sorry route 68 not 69

Omegaknight7
  • Omegaknight7

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 June 2014 - 09:13 PM

Name of the bar where I started is called the yellow jack inn

XMarqstheSpot
  • XMarqstheSpot

Soldier

• Members

Posted 28 June 2014 - 03:36 AM

Lightning won't strike when you are on top of Chiliad. you won't see lightning strike from so high above sea level. MYTH BUSTED.

Most of these made up stories and troll stories are easily debunked by this one overlooked game mechanic. As soon as someone says "Lightning struck..." i know it's BS, cause it doesn't happen.

Omegaknight7
  • Omegaknight7

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 June 2014 - 04:54 AM

You obviously haven't stood on top of mount chiliad during a thunder storm or you would see lightning I don't know how you came to this conclusion. Lol you haven't busted anything it's not a myth why would I waste my time writing all this and giving such a long explanation especially on a thread that's pretty much dead, I believe it's that attitude that makes this puzzle so hard to solve. I DIDNT MAKE THIS UP, and if your serious about solving this thing it's definitely worth your time.

Omegaknight7
  • Omegaknight7

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 June 2014 - 05:08 AM

If you really think lightning can't be seen from atop mount chilliad there is an easy way to prove you wrong just look on YouTube

KaramG
  • KaramG

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 June 2014 - 06:10 AM

Not sure if anyone knows what is or has heard it, but when you go to Jamestown St. and you start walking around the neighborhood of houses near Gerald's motel, this large thumping/heart beat sound can be apparently heard. I can provide a pic and vid of where I started hearing it.

Lightning won't strike when you are on top of Chiliad. you won't see lightning strike from so high above sea level. MYTH BUSTED.

Most of these made up stories and troll stories are easily debunked by this one overlooked game mechanic. As soon as someone says "Lightning struck..." i know it's BS, cause it doesn't happen.

I have seen lightning atop Mt. Chiliad a dozen times.

• MISSKC likes this

dillono
  • dillono

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 June 2014 - 06:13 AM Edited by dillono, 28 June 2014 - 06:27 AM.

To be honest guys, about the conspiracy, there probably isn't. GTA V is all about satirizing the modern world, and in this case they're mocking about conspiracy theorists. You see one piece of graffiti a mad person could have painted and go crazy about it. That is what conspiracy theorists do. R* is trying to show that, we are prone to conspiracies and mysteries over small stuff, and they're probably at their work desks laughing at you guys.

• SCOOBASTEEB and KaramG like this

KaramG
  • KaramG

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 June 2014 - 06:14 AM

SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT! So this is my first time writing I wasn't sure where to place this, I'll try to be quick and to the point. Anyone who played gta San Andreas is probably familiar with the lil probe inn and it's crazy dotted map of supposed UFOs. You might also be aware it is the key building that started all the UFO conspiracies in gta. Here's where things get crazy and I NEED YOUR HELP! I FOUND THE LIL PROBE INN in gta 5. Soo after completing the game 100 percent( not sure if needed, I had just done everything) I went to the top of mount chiliad to see ufo, rain and lightning where present and I used no cheats. As 3 am came so did the UFO and with it I noticed lightning striking the ground in the desert. After hanging around the top of mountain a bit I decided to go look around the area where the lightning hit. As I was wandering around on route 69 by the bar with pool table and where you play darts I headed west up the route where I came across a familiar looking building, it was a small gas station sized building that had a UFO on a pole out front( I thought how cool they put this in from the last game) I shot the UFO on the pole a couple times and wandered on down the road neglecting to try and enter the building or even take a photo little did I know this was a GIGANTIC MISTAKE that haunts me to this day and the reason why I'm writing this, and here's why, on returning to the same spot where I thought it was to show my sister, IT WAS GONE!!!!! This is why I'm reaching out to all gta fanatics I have spent more than a ridiculous amount of time trying to find it again with no success and I'm going crazy. I tried to keep this to myself thinking I might become famous amongst gamers( lmao) if I could be the first one with proof of this, obviously I have been unsuccessful. I also thought that maybe it's connected to the mount chiliad conspiracy as there is pictures of lightning in the mural. And I seemed to have found it AFTER lightning struck the desert. I'm absolutely positive that it is in the game as I've drove myself nuts trying to find it. PLEASE help, has anyone else experienced this? And if you do come across it take pics and vids and try to remember what happened to trigger it, was it lightning, or a specific time, and I don't want all the credit but I'd like a little lol. My gamer tag is omegaknight7 if you'd like to add me. Lol LETS GET THIS LIL PROBE INN.

I'm positive that if those conditions did indeed unlock Lil Probe Inn, then they can definitely be tested and proven. Getting it to rain/thunderstorm is quite simple. What character did you use? Also, if you can pin point the exact location where the Inn is at, then that would definitely help. In no time, we can see if it yields the same results.

• fragtime2k9 likes this

KaramG
  • KaramG

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 June 2014 - 06:22 AM

in a subreddit there is a guy that discovered that if you put trevor on the sacrificial stone at the altruist camp and michael in the beam me up glyph when switching they won't move and will stay there, he just wants to find the place were frank has to stay :/

I can confirm this myself, and this true. The problem with this finding is that they do this for many locations. We tested it many times in the old thread, and I myself came up with a theory that had to do with character positioning. One guy found that when switching between characters, they usually stay at one spot for only a minute. If it has been longer than a minute, the next time you switch, they will be at a different spawn location such as their safehouse; however, placing Michael, Trevor or Franklin in certain places, they will stay for up to 6 minutes. Cool find, right? Well, I haven't tested it yet to see if matters whether or not which character is standing at the certain location, but I found that placing Michael at the Hippie Camp, Trevor at the Altruists, and Franklin at the Maze Bank fountain (the supposed egg), they will stay there for a long time. Up to 6 minutes. The first time I tested this, by 8:00 PM in-game, I watched the sun go down as Trevor and it started to rain! I thought for sure a UFO or jetpack was going to shoot down from the sky and give me a virtual hug. But I tested it again, and it never seemed to yield the same results. It may just be a design choice that M, F, and T stay at certain locations longer than others. Who knows?

KaramG
  • KaramG

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 June 2014 - 07:36 AM

Is it possible that the building you saw that you thought was Lil Probe Inn was that cafe with the rocket ship?

CanOdope
  • CanOdope

Troll hunter

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 June 2014 - 09:49 AM

This thread seems to have had a fair share of cornflakes. Hopefully the mods will leave it open just so he can keep himself occupied talking to himself. ;-)
  • SCOOBASTEEB and EramVerdes like this

XMarqstheSpot
  • XMarqstheSpot

Soldier

• Members

Posted 28 June 2014 - 10:54 AM Edited by XMarqstheSpot, 28 June 2014 - 10:55 AM.

Wow, this is why the Mystery will never be solved. I don't have to find a Video on YT to show lightning, you do because i won't waste my time searching for something that doesn't exist.

I challenge ANYBODY to show a video of a Lightning Bolt striking anywhere while on top of Chiliad.

This is ridiculous.

People saying things like they have seen it dozens of times, you aren't helping the hunt.

I know the game mechanics front to back on lightning so when someone says something like this in a public forum i have to correct them because it could cost someone many hours of time wasted waiting for a bolt that will never strike. Say what you wan in PM and speculate butm when you bring it to the public forum i have a duty to correct BS.

Now, let's see if any of you that claimed it happens can find just one video of it happening... i'll wait.

EDITED OUT ARGUMENTATIVE COMMENTS.

OK, i think you guys misunderstood.  I was saying you can't see LIGHTNING BOLTS from atop Chiliad, not that the sky won't flash white/blue. 

I was calling BS on the Lil Probe Inn story because he said a Bolt struck from atop Chiliad.... that is where the story fall's apart.

Don't want to argue with anybody... unless they still think lightning bolts strike so high up from sea level, then we can argue that to infinity.

• Fran_Halen and auntjeff like this

CanOdope
  • CanOdope

Troll hunter

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 June 2014 - 10:55 PM

Guys, take his word for it. X definitely knows all about the lightning. I can vouch for this as well. There is a certain height limit for lighting bolts. Chiliad is above that limit.
  • Fran_Halen likes this

XMarqstheSpot
  • XMarqstheSpot

Soldier

• Members

Posted 30 June 2014 - 09:30 AM

Actually, i want to apologize. Not because i don't feel as though i am correct but, i feel as if i went about it an an aggressive way now that i read it back again. Kind of sound like a know it all douchebag. so, sorry for that.

I'm still confident in the height limit for lightning bolts BUT, if there was to be a lightning strike seen from atop Chiliad then that would be something significant and obviously some sort of EE or part of the Mystery.

I wish the File Guys could tell us more about lightning and how it works. All i really know is the height limit and 3 lengths of storms besides snapping some fancy photo's of bolts in action. there very well could be a bolt that u can see form Chiliad, who am i to so "No", right?

McGyver55
  • McGyver55

Easter Egg Casualty

• Members

Posted 30 June 2014 - 02:09 PM

I just can back to these forums after about two or three months to see if anything new had been found...

What do I think?...

There is no, was no and will be no jetpack for GTA V... DLC or not... 

I several months ago I still held out some hope that it might just be a poorly clued mystery, or that it would maybe show up as DLC (at some point there was a "file hunt" thread where a bunch of skilled coders started to pick apart the files... they found a bunch of stuff but never anything "jetpackish"... but shortly after the thread fell apart someone on reddit found some jetpack code added in a patch... not enough to do squat or make anything... probably added to to fuel the now dying mystery fever)...

What I think happened was there probably was some sort of "mystery", but not so much a mystery as a mission or side mission... I think you are sorta correct in the concept of what you said, but that it probably was to go down differently... I followed the mystery from very early on and tried to not get too crazy about all the hype and theories... too crazy, now seems a sad underestimation of the crazy scale, but at least I think I tried to figure out what might be a logical way one could have had all the Chiliad/Jetpack crap work out and still sort make sense.

But... after a certain point it became very,very obvious that if there ever was anything, Rockstar never completed it... I believe that rockstar may have dabbled in the whole jetpack/chiliad mystery and thought it would be cool if they completed it, but obviously it was not their paramount concern and as they approached the upcoming (back then) holiday season, they risked losing sales if they didn't finish up the game and get it out before the Next Gen consoles and other games hit the market... so... the project managers probably said- "This is it boys and girls, wrap it up- the side stuff is fluff and we need to finish up the main story and content"... and thus the Jetpack and Chiliad mystery died.

I think that whole rivalry between the FIB and IAA had something to do with the UFOs having "FIB" written on them and the "Stealth UFO" over the fort was obviously an implementation of the alien technology... but either by the military or the IAA... the stealth UFO has a simple interior, on the level of a car, so I think it may have once been meant to be used by the characters in the game...

I think Omega sorta fills in the role of The Truth (from GTA SA), and then there is that unused phone contact that was found, First Lieutenant Kyle P. Slater... maybe someone who was gonna get you into Fort Z...

My guess for how it was to play out:

Some time after finding the last spaceship part Omega would contact you again (it seemed so incomplete the way he just walks away with the contraption he puts together and is never heard from again)...

Since he is a contact of Franklin maybe, because he is the character who always feels sorry for the other character and is always trying "to balance his Karma", maybe it was some sort of rescue mission or he uncovered some nefarious plot by the IAA... but just like the truth, he is probably the one who initiates the mission... and just like in GTA SA, you would have to get onto the base to steal the jetpack... Maybe you either had to bribe Slater or he was a "man on the inside", but thats probably where he fits in... once on the base, the mission probably would not have been all that different, you get into lower levels (never made or finished in the game, but I believe they got as far as making the elevator doors)... find the jetpack and fly out and away... same as in GTA SA, only I don't think it was "away"... you have that stealth UFO parked over the base... which was probably your real goal... you needed the jetpack to get into it... what for? To get it away from the IAA...? To destroy the FIB UFOs...? To X Files style save the earth from aliens...? I don't know, nor do I think the team making that part of the game ever really hashed out... it probably got too complicated weaving the stories together (not that senseless plot twists ever stopped a GTA team)... 

The mountain glyphs were probably to get you to explore the mountain and eventually find the main UFO, at which point soon after Omega or whoever would send you on the mission, would contact you... it is quite possible that after Omega get the final spaceship part the IAA. FIB or military nabs him and uses the technology to finally make their UFOs work (which is why the mission would not have triggered till 100% completion)...

Why do I think all this?... Well, its nothing too complicated... its very campy and simplistic... cheesy almost... and uses elements and events we know of existing in the game... its a very lazy idea and I don't think it really would have been all that unusual or hard... and it may have been the GTA V team's way of taking the (beloved to some fans) GTA SA jetpack mission to the next level.

But who knows... maybe they just dicked us all around from day one... maybe there never was anything at all and they were just using the power of the internet's rumor mongering and crackpot guessing to get people all jazzed at find something that never was... driving sales all the while.

I'd hate to think that it was a dupe to begin with... if it was it would sadly show game companies an all new level of stupidity on the part of the consumer and just just give them incentive to one up Rockstar...

Not that I think it won't happen... it obviously has.

Whatever... that was my take on it. I gave them the benefit of the doubt... I liked most of the game but there are several areas I was sorely disappointed by... in the end, its just a video game and if we really want one that lives up to what we imagined or felt was possible, we have to take 10 years, millions of dollars and tens of thousands of man-hours and do it ourselves... or we just end up speculating on what someone else was up to or what could have been, on some forum somewhere.

• trevors toe nail likes this

Karoi
  • Karoi

Gangsta

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 30 June 2014 - 02:18 PM

So nothing has been discovered/found still?

JJBM2011
  • JJBM2011

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 July 2014 - 07:22 AM

Okay so just gonna shoot a theory out here.

So in San Andreas in that mission you have to sneak in and get to the control tower and then get through the blasts doors. But if you fail you have a second option of going in a vent.

Now in GTA V 3 Characters so might have to do this 3 times to see who can do it. 

1. Sneak into Fort Zancudo either parachute or jumping over there must be away to not get alerted maybe get camo clothes or use Michael's Spec Op outfit.

2. Have Full Stealth

3. Get into the Control Tower via Stealth use Suppressed weapons to take out guards and maybe there is a button cause on the UV map is says "Take Over" so maybe you disable their defense/alert system so they can't alert the Noose and Police.

4. Take The Mini-Gun and kill the remaining guards then goto the bunker where the elevator is and try be there are 3:00am it could send you under ground like in GTA SA and you have to find the Jetpack?

Just A theory im going to give it a try tonight you never know Rockstar always make sh*t hard anyway.

SCOOBASTEEB
  • SCOOBASTEEB

Feed The Machine

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 July 2014 - 03:27 PM

I have a theory... all the 'clues' are infact the easter eggs, who'd have thought.

williamcampbell
  • williamcampbell

The trespasser of dimensions.

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 July 2014 - 06:07 PM Edited by williamcampbell, 02 July 2014 - 06:08 PM.

So nothing has been discovered/found still?

There's nothing to be discovered, that's why nothing has been discovered "yet". 
(I'm not trying to say that in a rude/"yes I'm correct" way - but really...)

PS.: McGyver55 should win an award for being one of the most logical and reasonable members around. Seriously.

• jp9865 likes this

jp9865
  • jp9865

Thug

• Members

Posted 02 July 2014 - 06:09 PM Edited by jp9865, 02 July 2014 - 06:11 PM.

Hate to be that guy as well but the only "mystery" regarding the mural is the one that we made up. Three boxes with symbols in mural, 3 ufo's to find which only appear after 100%. Done.

CanOdope
  • CanOdope

Troll hunter

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 July 2014 - 12:03 AM

I totally agree with you guys, however I still occasionally enjoy the "hunt" (more like a self-imposed wild goose chase).

jp9865
  • jp9865

Thug

• Members

Posted 03 July 2014 - 01:55 AM

Don't get me wrong I'm sure there are still things we haven't found but there isn't a massive mystery.
  • CanOdope likes this

TirkaneX
  • TirkaneX

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 July 2014 - 07:26 AM

All seems to have been found, but the mural is absolutly not explained, even partially, vaguely and subjectively.

The lightnings bolts and the inverted one

The particularity of the path(90°, geometric forms, deadends,lines touching the "mount"

The 19 lines

The particular color of the mural.

The eye: maybe x,y,z

The 3 symbols: maybe x,y,z

The 5 Xs: maybe x,y,z

We can't only take what we want and evading the rest.

• EramVerdes likes this

crawford128
  • crawford128

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 July 2014 - 05:31 PM

hey guys, this is my first post about anything related to gta 5. i have been trying to solve this mystery since about march. (when i completed 100%) i was in blane county, and at the blane county savings bank, i looked inside the bank and in red (what looks to be paint) it says "your nest egg" i dont know if somebody has found this yet, or if it has any relation to the mural. but all im trying to do is help solve this mystery!! let me know if i should try anything!

Barnumbir
  • Barnumbir

Random wierd dude

• Members
  • France

Posted 03 July 2014 - 06:01 PM

You could try the "search" thingy of the forum. It would avoid you to say obvious things. ( I'm not picking at you , just speaking a bad english so it could sound a bit harsh ) 

I don't see how there could be no jetpack. Some stuff has been added to the file isn't it ? That would be a REALLY REALLY bitch move to juste make that so we go all conspirationist on this.

• CanOdope and crawford128 like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users