Photo

Mount Chiliad Conspiracy (Spoilers!)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
311 replies to this topic
Nairbnotsew
  • Nairbnotsew

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 04:32 PM Edited by Nairbnotsew, 26 September 2013 - 04:19 PM.

Los Santos Conspiracy
For those of you unaware, there is a vast conspiracy unraveling within the world of Los Santos.
It all started with a finding at the top of Mount Chiliad…
http://oyster.ignimg...Gtamsytery1.jpg
The image implies that the Mountain may be more than just a mountain and may in fact contain an Alien base. More markings were found at the base of the lookout reading “come back when your story is done”. Since this image hit the scene, people have been scrambling to put together the clues on what this means. Here is a summary of what we have figured out so far.

For a map of known locations click here ----> http://imageshack.co...1/2069/ntee.jpg

The UFOS:
Crashed UFO
Conditions: N/a
What we know about it: That it’s there. Not much else can be done with it as far as we can tell

gta5-9ufo1.jpg

Mount Chiliad
Conditions: 100% completion, 3am, thunderstorm
What we know about it: First to appear, most likely the mother ship, opens up at the bottom and produces a light. Cannot be shot. Disappears when too far or too close. Stays until you leave the mountain.

UFO6_zps63da1153.jpg

Fort Zancudo UFO
Conditions: 100% (confirmed) Unknown, seems to be always there.
What we know about it: Appears when approached. Located very high above the bunker in Fort Zancudo. Looks different than the others. Will shut off your engines when hovering too close in a helicopter. Can be stood on but is difficult and most likely ends in death. Can be seen from the ground from a certain spot through the sniper scope.

hqdefault.jpg?feature=og

Hippy area UFO
Conditions: 100% (unconfirmed) Unknown, seems to always be there.
What we know about it: Appears when approached. Located very high above the painted alien mural in the desert. Looks identical to the one above Mount Chiliad and the one in the ocean. Shuts off engines if you fly too close. Opens up in the bottom and produces a light the same way the mothership does.

gefj.jpg

www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PIND-K5VS0

UFO Car
Conditions: Collect all 50 parts and bring them to omega. BE SURE TO SAVE IT IN YOUR GARAGE RIGHT AWAY OR RISK LOSING IT!!
What we know about it: Little is known about the Space Docker other than it has an interesting horn. People theorize that it may have something to do with it or it may just be something thrown in for fun.

Kifflom Tractor
Conditions:

Complete the Kifflom missions with Micheal and don’t steal the money.
What we know about it: Its license plate reads Kifflom1. Other than that nothing is known about it. This could have very little to do with the conspiracy, I only add it for the sake of being thorough and keeping it on everyone’s radar.

Observatory Eye.
Conditions: 3pm during the day.
What we know about it: At 3pm during the day the monument directly out front forms the all seeing eye. This could be a hint at something hidden at the observatory or possibly pointing to another part of the puzzle.

0_0.jpg

Altruist Camp
Conditions: Unknown, has yet to be activated
What we know about it: Home to the altruist cult which seems to have alien ties. Website in-game is transcribed in morse code. Will shoot anyone entering on site except for Trevor. Has alien symbols painted around as well as suns. During a mission with Trevor, they can be seen worshiping the mountain opposite the cliff. A poster has also mentioned that the mountain shares a resemblance to the painting at Mount Chiliad.
For more on the Altruists go here -- > http://gta.wikia.com/Altruist_Cult

Humane Labs
Conditions: Unknown
What we know about it: little is known about this facility other than the fact that entering will get you a wanted level. It is rumored that there may be an underground complex which may hide more secrets.

Glyphs and markings
- There are several markings on Mount Chiliads rockface. These include pictures of the moon, a thundercloud and a mans face. It is thought that these markings are a hint as to how to activate the UFO at the top of the mountain.

83L6LUz.jpgadvdTIy.jpgtnm7Ajp.jpg
- There is small patch of painted desert that seems to be some kind of alien mural. More markings of eyes and weather conditions. Also has a variation of the WOW signal, an extraterrestrial signal received from space.

w91q.jpg

7yjg.jpg

zzw6.jpg

20130919_235833Large.jpg
- Sun markings can be found all over the Altruist camp as well as he words "praise the sun"
- a set of silos off the highway in the east have strange alien paintings all over them. It appears to be aliens engaging in sexual positions.
- Under the lookout on mount chiliad there is an image of the all seeing eye.

- Some markings on a boulder and a poem: http://imageshack.us...46/756/zq1w.jpg, http://imageshack.us...3/3152/iovc.jpg

- Continuation of poem above: http://imageshack.us...8/6951/v3dx.jpg, http://imageshack.us...5/9818/3ca7.jpg

- A portrait in Fraklins Aunts house could be a clue. http://prod.cloud.ro...WZ6B-4A/0_0.jpg

FIB Agents
FIB agents start to appear in odd places upon completion of the main story. They appear around a certain time with a worker of some kind. They will not move until the player looks away long enough. Killing the agents gets an immediate wanted level but little else is know about them or their intentions. There are 2 known locations for the agents to appear so far. One is at a Shack just off the highway in the north east. The other is at the large satellites in the desert.

http://i.imgur.com/7TtyGRV.jpg

Underwater Hatch

Out in the ocean you will find a hatch under the water. This could just be a reference to the show LOST or another piece of the puzzle.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=k38e4Ba_Tgw

This is just some of the info we have learned so far. If you have pictures or findings to provide please leave them here. PLEASE ONLY POST PROVEN FINDINGS! Lets keep sensational theories off the board. If you have a theory, try it out and report back with your findings.

• aviral, Empty World, OldSwitcheroo and 2 others like this

Claude K6
  • Claude K6

Get out my face kneeguz

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 September 2013 - 04:34 PM

I wish you all the best of luck on this unending wild goosechase of clues and more clues.

pariah87
  • pariah87

Chosen one

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 04:34 PM

Goodnob, we needed a new thread sice that other guy decided to suck out and cry.

Rorschach37
  • Rorschach37

Rat

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 04:35 PM

I can confirm that the zancudo UFO require 100% to be visible. I'm pretty sure it's there but you can't see it otherwise. I went with a 80% save and i had the ufo effect on my screen but couldn't see it.

YungNRuthless
  • YungNRuthless

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 04:36 PM Edited by YungNRuthless, 24 September 2013 - 04:49 PM.

THIS ONE IS ALREADY LOOKING BETTER!

GTAAussie
  • GTAAussie

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 04:36 PM

This looks like the new thread

backlynx
  • backlynx

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 04:37 PM

let's just pick up where we left off. no side-tracking. give arguments no attention and place your efforts towards making progress. very simple

_FRANKENSTEIN_
  • _FRANKENSTEIN_

f*ck Google Ask Me!!!

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 September 2013 - 04:38 PM

People from jetpack hunt head over here!!!

Cartmenez
  • Cartmenez

Player Hater

• Members

I think this thread needs to be for findings only, ones that are 100%.

Create another thread for discussion and theories. That way you can keep the two separate and always revert back to clear found information.

Nairbnotsew
  • Nairbnotsew

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Ok guys lets try this again. Lets start with posting picture links of all important glyphs and markings, UFOs, etc. I will edit them into the original post for quick reference. IGN is using a wiki map that can be edited to add locations. I say we use that to mark UFO related areas. Lets try and keep this on track this time.

• hadrianswall likes this

Ask racing
  • Ask racing

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 04:40 PM

What aboutt he 2 or 3 arows on mnt chillad that somone posted a picture of... And the 2 hatches, and t1 t2 doors?

Nairbnotsew
  • Nairbnotsew

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 04:43 PM

I am currently going through our 120 pages of stuff to find relevant pics and info. It would go much faster if more people helped. Lets get all of our info compiled into the first main post so we know where to find it.

ThaiBrawler
  • ThaiBrawler

Rat

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 04:50 PM

MMA for life

Da Kno
  • Da Kno

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 04:51 PM

Any chance you can possibly link images to each of the locations?

Its a pain trying to find them through out the pages.

testtendo
  • testtendo

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 04:52 PM Edited by testtendo, 24 September 2013 - 04:53 PM.

new [edit] jetpack UFO found (posted in the old, old thread 'I think I found something')

Rorschach37
  • Rorschach37

Rat

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 04:56 PM

Confirmed! It vashish if you get close/zoom with a sniper, you can spot it from a chopper and i was there from 2 am/ sunrise and it was here.

I don't think you can see it by day though...

KeepingItBrutal
  • KeepingItBrutal

Motorcycle Enthusiast

• Members

new [edit] jetpack UFO found (posted in the old, old thread 'I think I found something')

yep, i posted that :p

Cartmenez
  • Cartmenez

Player Hater

• Members

An idea I had, which may have been over-looked is splitting the map into quadrants or sections, then writing up each section with a numbered list and members can agree to searching in that section.

For example;

Split the map into four or eight sections, then number them..

Section 1

1. [Insert Member Name]

and so on..

This allows for more of the map to be covered and for team work to be used.

Thoughts?

DigItSucka
  • DigItSucka

Player Hater

• Members

Created an account to share this. Someone on reddit reported seeing a moving UFO over water while playing as Trevor.

http://www.reddit.co...l_ufo_sighting/

YungNRuthless
  • YungNRuthless

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 04:58 PM

I am currently going through our 120 pages of stuff to find relevant pics and info. It would go much faster if more people helped. Lets get all of our info compiled into the first main post so we know where to find it.

Like this guy! This what Im talking about!

ALiENZZ
  • ALiENZZ

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 04:58 PM

OPs post copypasted from IGN boards.

joshdamonkeyman
  • joshdamonkeyman

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 05:00 PM

i posted this a while back...dunno if it matters at this point though

0_0.jpg

ferminator748
  • ferminator748

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 05:03 PM

Is this the new thread?  

Musicstem
  • Musicstem

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 05:08 PM

Hi all, I don't have access to a 100% save as no laptop at the moment, using my phone. However seen this at construction site:

http://imgur.com/n51rXGE

Think someone may have posted it or something similar before, not sure. Thoughts? :)

AGNT009
  • AGNT009

Prankster

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 September 2013 - 05:08 PM

Read the entire original thread only to have no closure before bratty OP asked for a lock.

After sifting through all thats happened so far, some of my random thoughts may be worth looking into

1.21 gigawatts has already been referenced. Any way to get space buggy struck by that lightning bolt?

Where does lighting bolt strike? Does its power surge temporarily unlock locked keypads to tunnels and elevators?

Chilliad has a red glow to the rock formations, you can practically visualize the lave flowing down. But no noticeable crater. Perhaps the Alamo Sea is the volcano. And the two river outlets were formed by lava running out to sea.

The Manmade FIB UFO makes it look like the FIBs have been studying alien tech for decades, long enough to make our own stealth UFO as a defense to invasion. The Fort sirens have been going off since beginning of game, the military already knew aliens were entering atmosphere for attack.

Does alien in ice allude to others trapped here by the Feds in research? Independence Day style? Is the invasion an alien rescue op?

Far fetched, but maybe we have to activate the dormant volcano, or maybe aliens do. Are the sea hatches deep sea drilling caps? Opening caps may change pressure of earth crust and cause seismic or volcanic activity?

NADOLNY
  • NADOLNY

Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 24 September 2013 - 05:12 PM

i posted this a while back...dunno if it matters at this point though

0_0.jpg

Crashed my car in this place after jumping from a mountain

bastien
  • bastien

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 05:14 PM Edited by bastien, 24 September 2013 - 05:14 PM.

Read the entire original thread only to have no closure before bratty OP asked for a lock.

After sifting through all thats happened so far, some of my random thoughts may be worth looking into

1.21 gigawatts has already been referenced. Any way to get space buggy struck by that lightning bolt?

Where does lighting bolt strike? Does its power surge temporarily unlock locked keypads to tunnels and elevators?

Chilliad has a red glow to the rock formations, you can practically visualize the lave flowing down. But no noticeable crater. Perhaps the Alamo Sea is the volcano. And the two river outlets were formed by lava running out to sea.

The Manmade FIB UFO makes it look like the FIBs have been studying alien tech for decades, long enough to make our own stealth UFO as a defense to invasion. The Fort sirens have been going off since beginning of game, the military already knew aliens were entering atmosphere for attack.

Does alien in ice allude to others trapped here by the Feds in research? Independence Day style? Is the invasion an alien rescue op?

Far fetched, but maybe we have to activate the dormant volcano, or maybe aliens do. Are the sea hatches deep sea drilling caps? Opening caps may change pressure of earth crust and cause seismic or volcanic activity?

When the car goes very fast it makes a funny noise maybe we can time travel if you exceed 88 mph :lol:

Nairbnotsew
  • Nairbnotsew

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 05:15 PM

OPs post copypasted from IGN boards.

Thats me over on that board too brah.

• KonkorFour likes this

RandomnessEnsues
  • RandomnessEnsues

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 05:15 PM

http://gtaforums.com...entry1063448883

EGG?^

also

via qkdefus

"ok i found the location with the arrows i posted earlier, (mount chiliad)

sort of needs right light for them to appear (at the right time u can see them from faar away)

its not clear in the picture but at the location there seems to be 3 arrows, picture only shows 2

21bd17bd5963981d149c42bd1dae184b.jpg

4d8cecffb80a49950e7ac2916a097221.jpg

2. Were you guys in all sea locations marked on the map?

Somebody should  post that "cipher - message" of the hippies here, in its full might - we will try to decipher(if it's a cipher after all) it together.

shaftonetwoone
  • shaftonetwoone

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 05:16 PM

There are two current mysteries you all seem to be working on.

UFO - As mentioned in the previous thread, there are currently two existing physical flying UFOs.  Three is an important number in this game.  The other two UFOs are in the vicinity of that areas airports/runways.  So where will the third be?

Illuminati - The main locations have been found. But what about the museum?  What is there that is so important for an Eye to be advertised? Where are the pyramids located? What exhibit is there?

What links a secret world power with aliens? Think of a trilogy (3) films starring Will Smith.  Have they been seen in game? At how many locations? What number is important in this game?

There are also a number of smaller eggs which play on myths from GTA San Andreas - Bigfoot, Ghosts, UFOs all feature within GTA V but were myths in San Andreas.  What other myth was in GTA SA? A serial killer with a leather face.  Maybe this ties in with a number of victims (possibly 8)?

The Mount Chiliad etching is representative of the three main characters.

Michael - Alienated from his current world, he is the UFO

Franklin - He is young but now maturing and leaving the ghetto, an area where he was nurtured.  He is the Hatching Egg

Trevor - He is the man who flies, fiery explosive, he is the Jetpack.

Notice how the Jetpack and UFO are linked at the start but seperate only to rejoin later on after the UFO and Egg link?

• talkol and LuCkySabeR like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users