Photo

What happened to the diners?

10 replies to this topic
Destiel
  • Destiel

Blowin' Things Up

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 04:15 PM

All of the Burgershots and Cluckin Bells are closed... does anyone think there is any reason for this or they just forgot/couldn't be bothered?  I hope they bring them back.

James_Rogers
  • James_Rogers

Prankster

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 04:18 PM

Pushed the ps3/360 to it's limits and couldn't fit them in idk

Markitaylor
  • Markitaylor

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 04:18 PM

Somehow, I don't think they forgot mate! Haha

I don't see why it's such a huge issue. There are vending machines everywhere.

How much fun did you really have walking into the shop, pressing lb, slowly eating burger before leaving? Haha

Destiel
  • Destiel

Blowin' Things Up

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 04:21 PM

I dnno, it was a nice touch.   

Gutslab
  • Gutslab

Bustre

• Members
  • Bhutan

Posted 24 September 2013 - 04:23 PM

How much fun did you really have walking into the shop, pressing lb, slowly eating burger before leaving? Haha

It was the novelty aspect of them really. That and they've been in other GTA games, so it was a given that they should have been in V. They were also nice places to stage a shootout with police.

bish0p2004
  • bish0p2004

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 04:30 PM

I'm thinking that it's due to limitations. When TBoGT came out, all the Taco restaurants and clothing shops were turned off due to the hardware limitations from what I've read.

As much as I love the option to go scuba diving, I would have gladly traded things like that for more open businesses and banks to rob.

Hopefully R* develops another GTA for next gen with even more ambition...especially for single player.

PetsOvernight
  • PetsOvernight

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 24 September 2013 - 04:43 PM

Yeah this really bothers me. So many times I need health and can't find anywhere to get it. At minimum the enterable gas stations should be on the map... I can never remember where they ALL are. And another thing, not a big one, but the stuff you buy at the gas stations, the price is off. Says it costs $4, I buy it, and get -$7. The f*ck? 

But yeah... bring back the restaurants/at minimum street vendors... Couldn't believe this was removed... doesn't make sense. Also, ever Ammu-nation has the exact same interior... kinda disappointing, but not a huge deal. If anything they could have done this for a few restaurants...

Destiel
  • Destiel

Blowin' Things Up

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 06:12 PM

Yup,  they definitely should be placed on the map, and at least open the main food joints Cluckin Bell and BurgerShot, I got used to them through the games and to see them gone it's a shock.  I know it's not a major thing but one it's health and two for me anyway it adds to realism. I'm a sucker for all those little things that make the game more realistic.

ThatGr
  • ThatGr

Pimp

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 06:13 PM

The lack of interiors even for some gas stations annoy me. What's the point of having vinewood full of huge houses when you can't even look in the windows?

Punk-in-Drublic
  • Punk-in-Drublic

Gangsta

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 24 September 2013 - 06:14 PM

It was the novelty aspect of them really. That and they've been in other GTA games, so it was a given that they should have been in V. They were also nice places to stage a shootout with police.

^This, the Clucking Bell in Star Junction was always a good shoot out location.

I was disappointed about the lack of interiors in the game, but I'm not really complaining as the game is fantastic regardless.

23Jarek23
  • 23Jarek23

ya momma

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 06:15 PM

I kinda miss them as well, and like pokemon4ever mentioned, they were a great location for police shootouts. Something I'm having a hard time finding after my 40+ hours of gameplay so far. No amazing shootout spots.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users