Photo

Things that annoy you the most in GTAV

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
52 replies to this topic
JayDM420
  • JayDM420

0.14 KD

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 07:01 AM Edited by JayDM420, 29 September 2013 - 08:18 AM.

1. No point in buying silencers... you could kill someone in the middle of no where with no one around with a silencer and you still obtain a 1 star wanted level.

2 Game hints at buying new houses but never lets you - 

Spoiler

3. Can't have fun in the game because you will need to hide from the cops no matter what you do

4. When you turn the radio off it sometimes starts playing backdrop music... When I turn the radio off thought it would mean no music at all. 

Spoiler

6. You can find free Bugatti's on the side of the road.... makes them worthless...

7. Only 2 different gun camo's...

8. Body armor goes away in like 3 seconds when in a gun fight. 

9. All the boats seem slow

10. Helicopters are a pain to fly

11. Not many fun planes/jets other than the laser which you have to steal...

12. Fort Zancudo (Nuff said)

13. Only part of the map that entertains me is the city, everything else is boring... Its like a long road trip...

14. To many mountains. 

15. Underwater is foggy as sh*t (we all know no one likes going somewhere where they can't see 5 feet front of them. 

16. Can go inside like 1% of the buildings in this game. 

17. The Blimp

18. No boost

19. No point in buying cars because if you get out of them or blow them up... well there's 1,000,000 down the drain. 

20. Helicopters and boats that you buy can't be any other color than Black...

21. Lamar

22. Michael and Trevor's constant fighting.

23. 90% of the cars in this game are crap and no one wants to drive them... 

24. To much money at the end of the game.

25. Each radio station only has like 5 maybe 6 or 7 songs... 

26. Can drive and smash right through metal light poles, but wooden electrical poles are invincible.

27. Frank's SA that lets you take 90 degree turns at 200mph 

28. Motorcycles are to easy to die on...

29. Cops are able to find you again even if you get in another car, when you pass them they will some how know you are in the car that no one saw you getting into

30. Cops in general

All this and:

1. YOU CAN NOT TURN WHILE DOING A WHEELIE. Haven't seend many people complain about this but as a motorcycle rider irl this drives me absolutely crazy. And its not just turning, You can't even wheelie for more then 100ft

2. The car driving physics are desgined for Need for speed fans >.<

3.The view when about to Parachute. (shows you standing on the edge so you can't see the F*CKING GROUND or even choose a direction to jump

4. You can't wear a parachute! They show the trailer for online with a guy wearing a chute and riding a motorcycle. (He catches massive air and deploys the chute) WHY CANT YOU DO THAT IN SINGLE PLAYER?!

5. Why can't you load cars onto a car trailer? (not like it matters, the truck would probably disappear before you could drive onto it)

6. Can't actually unload/load a boat from trailer to water (Why have this function if it is so totally useless/impossible to do)

7. Can't re-sell your cars to a used car dealership (would be very fun to steal high end cars and earn some money this way)

8. NO CAR/MOTORCYCLE/BICYCLE LOTS TO STEAL FROM. At the start theres the lame as$ shop Frank works at but you cannot steal cars from there and later on its fricken empty. At least use building for SOMETHING!

9. You can only drink/smoke at your house. The most fun part of being drunk or high in this game would be the challenge of driving and not getting pulled over. But sadly no matter how wated you are by the time you drive 10 feet your sober. An inventory with a bottle of booze or blunt would solve this issue and add a lot of fun to the game

slydog
  • slydog

Rat

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 12:27 PM

Texture and object pop ins I have had it from just bins and sign posts popping up out of nowhere to whole buildings not loading textures, cars floating, road textures not loading, seeing half the map vanish before my eyes and even had concrete pillars appear out of nowhere. Really ruins the immersion especially if that happens online.

ham_hands
  • ham_hands

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 05:22 PM

1. Crew Missions: Basically non-exsistent but heavily promoted by RockStar. At the outset of the jewelery heist players are informed that crew members will improve through experience. Problem is that RockStar forgot to include these experiences. 
2. Character Switching: Character switching during mission play is limited, at times forced, and hardly allows the player the freedom to play a mission from three unique perspectives as consumers were led to believe. 
3. Map Activities: Besides the same 'old' races, a button smashing triatholon(really  RockStar, you couldn't figure out a way to incorporate the sticks...just lazy), murky scuba diving in your jacket/ boots/jeans (lazy again), a shoddy golf sim, and a decent tennis sim there are not many unique interactive map activities. Two examples include fishing & rock climbing, both unique and fit perfectly into the GTA V landscape but noticably absent IMO.
4. Ifruit App: Gimicky, broken, and quite lame. Also, RockStar seems to be primarily focused on fixing their free app as opposed to their $60 game.
5. RockStar: Reputation tarnished, corporate mentality alive and well.
6. Most everything else that others have accurately stated in this thread.
I recall reading rumors in the Spring that RockStar might delay the release of GTA V for a second time and IMO they absolutely should have. The game is not fully realized. The game is not cohesive. 

Vulgar_Monkey
  • Vulgar_Monkey

Rat

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 05:50 PM

Texture and object pop ins I have had it from just bins and sign posts popping up out of nowhere to whole buildings not loading textures, cars floating, road textures not loading, seeing half the map vanish before my eyes and even had concrete pillars appear out of nowhere. Really ruins the immersion especially if that happens online.

Same. No pop in at all to start with though.

Has yours always been this bad or has it gotten worse towards the late game?

I'm wondering if it may be related to a seperate bug that is going around.

JayDM420
  • JayDM420

0.14 KD

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 07:01 PM

4. Ifruit App: Gimicky, broken, and quite lame. Also, RockStar seems to be primarily focused on fixing their free app as opposed to their $60 game.

Why even have a f*cking app?! A lot of us around here don't even own a smartphone >.< much less an Iphone. And theres no f*cking way I'm getting one for a half assed game which would leave me and many others out on cool customizations that would make the game more fun.

They should have waited and tried to debug the game for another year instead of us finding every bug for them.

SoleByThePound
  • SoleByThePound

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 07:15 PM

1 - vehicles dissapearing, spending a lot of time to make the money to buy and modify a car, only for it to be lost forever and my time wasted.

This is definitely my number one issue, but hopefully Rockstar gets a patch out quick.

slydog
  • slydog

Rat

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 03:55 AM

Same. No pop in at all to start with though.

Has yours always been this bad or has it gotten worse towards the late game?

I'm wondering if it may be related to a seperate bug that is going around.

Completed the game with little to no worries only happened once after an assassination missions then after completing the game it got really bad.

EttoreEnzo
  • EttoreEnzo

Snitch

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 12:42 PM

One of the issues of course is the cars disappearing, but the #1 ISSUE (and I've seen people post about this, so I'm not the only one) is when I'm in any vehicle and going at a very high speed and slightly turn my controller, they randomly jump out. I'm using a PS3 controller, all motion sensors are off. WHAT THE F*CK?!

barterlos
  • barterlos

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 03:27 PM

1. blury textures on terrain (only on xbox 360)

2. Wanted star systems is broken

3. Many places, like more than an a half in San Andreas are pointless in SP

4. Underwater world is too dark

5. Some Guns that act the same

6. Dissapearing cars

7. No possibility to buy a house in SP

8. Very poor End Game, not many things to do

9. GTA Online --- f*ck u R*  (no offence guys)

IchliebeDeutscheland
  • IchliebeDeutscheland

Sündenbock

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 11:21 PM

Sorry about the typos above. Doing this from the iPhone.

Who cares about your iphone? Must be a piece of trash, if you can't write properly with it. I have a cheap-plastic-phone and i can write properly in my native language. I hate this excuses.

Ermac
  • Ermac

never heard of singles, except for my relationship status

• The Yakuza
  • None
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 30 September 2013 - 11:33 PM

The annoying as f*ck sound of glass whenever you hit a stunt jump. The worst part is it happens regardless of the terrain (makes the sound even if it's a dirt jump) and it doesn't stop until you come out of the slo-mo.

hahaha4u
  • hahaha4u

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 12:27 AM

1 thing that annoys me is the "no income from places" glitch/bug wish this was fixed...

Saint_Dyn
  • Saint_Dyn

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 08:45 PM

Oh look online was just released... time to add some more things to my list I made earlier. 

superhobo666
  • superhobo666

Prankster

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 10:17 PM Edited by superhobo666, 01 October 2013 - 10:18 PM.

Launching a 90% broken online mode. Seriously Rockstar? this is the kind of sh*t we expect from EA, not a respected Developer.

Also get rid of the time limit on business missions. It takes longer than two minutes to drive to the city from anywhere on the other side of the mountains, f*ck off.

LibertyKing
  • LibertyKing

Homie

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 01 October 2013 - 10:59 PM

1. No point in buying silencers... you could kill someone in the middle of no where with no one around with a silencer and you still obtain a 1 star wanted level.

2 Game hints at buying new houses but never lets you - 

Spoiler

3. Can't have fun in the game because you will need to hide from the cops no matter what you do

4. When you turn the radio off it sometimes starts playing backdrop music... When I turn the radio off thought it would mean no music at all. 

Spoiler

6. You can find free Bugatti's on the side of the road.... makes them worthless...

7. Only 2 different gun camo's...

8. Body armor goes away in like 3 seconds when in a gun fight. 

9. All the boats seem slow

10. Helicopters are a pain to fly

11. Not many fun planes/jets other than the laser which you have to steal...

12. Fort Zancudo (Nuff said)

13. Only part of the map that entertains me is the city, everything else is boring... Its like a long road trip...

14. To many mountains. 

15. Underwater is foggy as sh*t (we all know no one likes going somewhere where they can't see 5 feet front of them. 

16. Can go inside like 1% of the buildings in this game. 

17. The Blimp

18. No boost

19. No point in buying cars because if you get out of them or blow them up... well there's 1,000,000 down the drain. 

20. Helicopters and boats that you buy can't be any other color than Black...

21. Lamar

22. Michael and Trevor's constant fighting.

23. 90% of the cars in this game are crap and no one wants to drive them... 

24. To much money at the end of the game.

25. Each radio station only has like 5 maybe 6 or 7 songs... 

26. Can drive and smash right through metal light poles, but wooden electrical poles are invincible.

27. Frank's SA that lets you take 90 degree turns at 200mph 

28. Motorcycles are to easy to die on...

29. Cops are able to find you again even if you get in another car, when you pass them they will some how know you are in the car that no one saw you getting into

30. Cops in general

Edit:

31. Character customization is crap online

32. They earned 1 Billion dollars in 3 days, yet 2 weeks later on the day they said Online would release... it doesn't work.

Spoiler

34. Sometimes your character won't put a seat belt on causing you to fly out of your wind shield and die...

35. You can get a 1 star wanted level for looking at a cop.

36. You can get a 2 star wanted level if a cop hits your car even if it was his fault.

1. I approve this 100%. I thought it would make a difference too. They're useless.

2. They kinda screwed people up in the gameplay trailer which shows a house being bought.

3. I hate that people are always calling the cops for no reason. You can't shoot a guy in the middle of an alley without the cops knowing you did it.

4. Never happened to me outside of missions.

5. Never checked this out.

6. I think this is OK.

7. Do not understand this one.

8. This, and body armor goes down when you fall. What?

9. I think this is good.

10. God, I approve this. In IV, they were so fun to drive. Now they just suck.

11. Well, I like planes. I love flying in circles around the map. Seriously, no joke.

12. This place is a big waste of space. There is only one mission there anyway.

13. I don't agree with this at all.

14. Big waste of space too. They could've made the city bigger with less mountains.

15. In real life, water IS foggy.

16. If only they made restaurants, clubs, bars, and of course, car retailers enterable, it would've been sooo better.

17. I like the blimp.

18. Cars are fast enough for me.

19. Never bought any car online.

20. Again never bought any online.

21. I like Lamar.

22. That was annoying.

23. I like the cars.

24. Well, I think it's exactly what R* wanted to do, actually.

25. Yeah. Less radio stations and more music by station would've been a lot better.

26. That would've been a lot to hard to make, you know, the wires...

27. I don't understand what you meant by SA.

28. Realism, buddy. Realism.

29. I thought they would make police more realistic. They failed.

30. Ditto.

31. I agree with this 100000000000000000%. THIS IS THE WORST CHARACTER CREATOR I'VE EVER SEEN IN MY ENTIRE LIFE!!!

32. Not enough servers. Reminds me of Simcity, back in March.

Spoiler

34. I thought he never did put a seatbelt.

35. Yeah...

36. Why do you think there is no cops on the road. R* knew it sucked.

I'm a bit disappointed about V, but it's still the best game I've ever played.

LogLog1919
  • LogLog1919

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 11:50 PM

Also I hate how theres only 1 strip club, also I played golf with Frank and Mike once

Yeah I did too

Drunken Cowboy
  • Drunken Cowboy

Proud Asshole

• BUSTED!
  • United-States
  • Best Poster [GTA] 2014
    Best Topic [GTA] 2013

Posted 02 October 2013 - 12:23 AM

1) There's no combat side-missions, like the turf wars in TLaD or the drug wars in TBoGT.

"Hey, we can't take advantage of one of the game's strongest points, but at least we have yoga!"

2) Jumping a little prematurely to vault over a wall, slamming into it, and falling down.

3) Impact/fall damage chips away at body armor before your health.

4) Police are EXTREMELY DIFFICULT to either escape or fight on three stars and above. Rockstar should have decided if the game was going for realism or zainy fun. If I can keep 20 firearms in my rear end, I don't think police realism is necessary.

Doolz351
  • Doolz351

Trick

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 October 2013 - 12:56 AM

Whiney bitches complaining on a forum

thequeenscheese
  • thequeenscheese

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 03:11 PM

poormsportsman ship

just done a race where there was 4 of us and 2 from a crew, one of the crew decided not to race and solely aim for us not in his crew letting his compardray win, once a lap down maybe the car should become a ghost?

thequeenscheese
  • thequeenscheese

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 09:26 PM

peeps flying in jets and just getting everyone what chance do we have v missiles? this needs kurbjng and quick

Yokairaizen
  • Yokairaizen

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 10:07 PM Edited by Yokairaizen, 15 October 2013 - 10:07 PM.

The wanted system. Oh, you're standing next to someone for too long? Call the cops. Oh, an NPC started a fight with you and someone calls the cops? You get in trouble. Sometimes I can get away with doing something, but it seems like 75% of the time I get a wanted level when I really shouldn't have.

No, Rockstar, running from the cops every 5 minutes is not fun.

Cops spawning ahead of you while you're trying to get away from other cops. I could understand that they would show up on my map if they were already there, but i'm literally watching them spawn on my map. Same goes with helicopters. You shoot one down and another one takes its' place not even 5 seconds later.

Vanishing cars.

Fort Zancundo. Oh, you wanted a jet without paying for it online? Too bad, 5 tanks, 30 infantry, and heat seeking missiles are on your ass as soon as you drive through the gate

Silencers do ABSOLUTELY NOTHING

Stealth, what's even the f*cking point? I have 100/100 stealth, and who ever i'm about to stealth kill with melee always turns around at the last second for no reason at all. Also, you kill someone in stealth when no one is around, you hear a pedestrian screaming about it off in the distance.

The cover system. Sometimes it works great, other times I run to take cover behind something I wasn't even next to.

Car mods and weapon mods. You call that a variety of choices?

The missions. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy all of the missions, but i'm specifically talkig about the heists. They hyped the game up so much around heists, and most of them you get jack sh*t for.

Again, no Rockstar, doing a heist mission and not getting paid for it is NOT enjoyable

Barely any interiors you can enter. Not even Cluckin' Bell or Burger shot..

I could keep going, but i'm going to stop here. Although I am enjoying the game, this has been kind of a huge dissapointment.

Not to mention, this is only single player complaints. I have a way longer list for Online. But i'll save that for another time.

• Miketv likes this

Lewiz
  • Lewiz

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 11:19 PM

-i REALLY hate when a game's "life spam" is based on a replay factor; there's little to no point in replaying missions since A)i don't get payed again, B)no in-game repercussions and C)it is only for an achievement/trophy

-it's too easy to take damage/die; WHADDYA MEAN I CAN'T JUMP ON THE WATER FROM AN AIRCRAFT?!?!

-it should have had more missions

there are other things but, my oh my, the first one is very frustating cuz, well, i'm kinda hurting on $ with frank and somewhat mikey and t

Pig__Destroyer
  • Pig__Destroyer

DRIFT THIS *****

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 06:49 AM

Radio stations are so weak! Online it pisses me off that they should have concentrated more on the cars than 50 types of girls make up. Dumb. No real replay value and online is so f'ed with glitches it is so annoying like so many said that the cars still dissapear. Well with me as of tonight when I total my car and call mors and replace it brings back a stock POS car that I just cruised in. Wtf man. Since I only have 10 spaces wtf

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users