» «
Photo

Looking for a Payday (X360)

9 replies to this topic
SilencedScream
  • SilencedScream

Masked Maniacal Man Mass Murders Millions, Maybe, Man

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 04:01 PM Edited by SilencedScream, 26 September 2013 - 08:34 PM.

e692cabf-e1d1-4dec-a45e-d5f7bda8ac64_zps

Looking for a Payday

L4PD - Originally a small crew of mature players from the States and Europe looking to expand - while a few of us are personal friends in real life, we've been collecting mature and team-oriented gamers from other games (Battlefield 3, Payday 2, Splinter Cell - to name a few).

What we're looking for:
-Mature gamers, 17+ - Currently, our youngest is 21, I believe, so no "squeaky" voices

-Team-oriented players - We come from games where you play as a team. The reason why multiplayer is fun in the first place IS playing with people, and we're looking for people that we can rely on.

-Fair players - You take part in a heist, you get a fair cut. No questions asked, no getting shorted.

-Players up for anything - We all enjoy different things. I don't particularly like racing, for example, but I know that at least two of our crew do. I'm up for missions anytime, but I know some people simply like to freeroam and cause chaos. Whatever you want to do - you'll find someone who'll be up for it.

-Mics - Should go without saying, but it's easiest to communicate and work together if everyone has a mic.

And honestly... that's it. There are no obligations - you don't have to be online x-hours each week, you can be part of other crews. We're just looking for people who are willing to work together and have a good time.

We DO have a (non-mandatory) Facebook group for easier communication (because Social Club isn't the most reliable).

Join above or post questions here!

SilencedScream
  • SilencedScream

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 06:40 PM Edited by SilencedScream, 30 September 2013 - 05:21 AM.

F.A.Q.

Why a small crew?
For several reasons -
1.) Server sizes are limited. If we wind up having 17 people online, I don't want someone feeling left out because...

2.) ...We're a close-knit group. We currently have a core of eight with another 3-4 that join us occasionally, and we know each other pretty well. We know habits, we know who's better at what. And we want that for all our members.

3.) Going along with number two - we don't want you to be a face in the crowd that we can't remember the name of. No one enjoys that. We want you to be the person that logs in and someone says "Hey, [your name]'s on - we'll grab them to drive/shoot/help with the heist."

Why don't you have a site?
Easy - we're laid back. We take the game seriously (and laugh along the way) while we're playing, but when we're not playing, it's because we have a life - just like you. I don't expect you to check our Crew page every day. I don't expect some weekly minimum from anyone. If you're gone for a week, that's fine - we have jobs, relationships, college, emergencies, vacation... hell, we have other video games.

The only expectations I have are, when you play with us:
1.) You're respectful
2.) You work as a team player.

That's all.

UPDATE: We HAVE decided to add a private facebook group for easier communication and coordination (because Social Club's been highly unreliable), but it is NOT mandatory and, as long as you have us added as friends on Live, you'll still be able to jump in with us anytime.

What's your crew make-up like?
I've seen a lot of posts from Europeans that shy away from American crews because of the time difference; Out of a crew of 21 (currently), at least five are from UK; the remainder are spread across the states. Regardless of the time that I log on, there's -always- someone online - which is something else we're aiming for. While we don't mind you being part of other crews, we still want to have enough of a presence that you have the choice to play with us or play with another crew.

• SMACKHEED16 likes this

Slimbeat
  • Slimbeat

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 11:56 PM

Hey I'm 20 from Northern Ireland I'm a team guy so yeah I'm up for it

P1ND3R
  • P1ND3R

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 07:16 AM Edited by P1ND3R, 25 September 2013 - 07:17 AM.

Brilliant SilencedScream, thanks for the pm, i've joined the crew on rockstar social club. Hey to everyone else, I'm 22 from Newcastle and I can't wait for GTA Online to start!!

SilencedScream
  • SilencedScream

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 07:18 PM Edited by SilencedScream, 26 September 2013 - 04:55 PM.

Great response so far!

Up to 17 members (from two, when I first posted this), and I've heard back from another two that requested invites, that we're waiting to hear back from.

Still looking for representatives and, once we get a better idea of who's most active and demonstrates leadership, we'll be bumping up 1-2 to Lieutenant.

Guyver1789
  • Guyver1789

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 09:12 PM

Hi I'm also from the uk, I'm kind of new to the whole online thing but I would like to join up if that's possible :)

SilencedScream
  • SilencedScream

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 09:18 PM

Absolutely! If you're a 360 player, just hit that link in my first post. If you haven't, sign up for Social Club and send a request for an invite. I'll be glad to send it to you shortly!
  • Guyver1789 likes this

Guyver1789
  • Guyver1789

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 09:22 PM

Thanks I've just join up now

SilencedScream
  • SilencedScream

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 02:43 AM Edited by SilencedScream, 26 September 2013 - 05:19 PM.

Updated!

• kgould01 and Guyver1789 like this

SilencedScream
  • SilencedScream

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 05:19 PM

Updated once again!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users