Why was my post locked?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic
IrishRed88
  • IrishRed88

The Tattooed Don

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 03:35 PM

I just had a post locked, and I have no idea why. My suggestion is that if the moderators lock a thread maybe let the OP know why so that the mistake isn't repeated. 

I'm new to this forum and after reading the forum policies I still don't see where I violated any rules. I'm not saying that I didn't but as I understood the policies I don't see where I did anything wrong. Hence letting me know why so I can see where I misinterpreted the rules.

IrishRed88
  • IrishRed88

The Tattooed Don

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 03:42 PM Edited by IrishRed88, 24 September 2013 - 03:43 PM.

This was my post;      If you are short a man in a heist, mission, robbery, etc, I will be more than willing to help. I am in a small crew of three, and may encounter the same issue. 

I don't want any monetary compensation, but if we need help with a heist or mission you could return the favor. We are laid back mature crew, although mature may be too strong a term,(we all have our moments,lol). If interested my in game name is Irish_Red88 and I'm with the Irish Underground.

IrishRed88
  • IrishRed88

The Tattooed Don

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 03:44 PM

The above post was posted in the recruitment section. If anyone sees what I did wrong please let me know, I'm not trying to cause any trouble for myself here.

Girish
  • Girish

• India

Posted 24 September 2013 - 04:42 PM

Please do not double/triple post. Use the EDIT button.

I read your topic and it seems that you missed the point of the recruitment forum and that's most probably why your topic was locked. The recruitment forum is meant for gangs/crews who are looking to recruit new members. You, on the other hand, are offering help and asking for help in return. If you want to recruit new members for your crew, then you're more than welcome to start a new topic.

IrishRed88
  • IrishRed88

The Tattooed Don

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 04:53 PM

Thank you for your help, I am new to the forums and misunderstood the rules. I appreciate your time and consideration on this matter and please understand that my noncompliance stems from my ignorance and not intent. 

Thank you again for the clarification.

Girish
  • Girish

• India

Posted 24 September 2013 - 05:06 PM

Glad you understand. Have a good day.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users