Quantcast

» «
Photo

Best GTA Protagonist

115 replies to this topic

Poll: Best GTA Protagonist (404 member(s) have cast votes)

Best GTA Protagonist

1. Claude Speed (10 votes [2.48%])

Percentage of vote: 2.48%

2. Tommy Vercetti (65 votes [16.09%])

Percentage of vote: 16.09%

3. Carl "CJ" Johnson (42 votes [10.40%])

Percentage of vote: 10.40%

4. Toni Cipriani (3 votes [0.74%])

Percentage of vote: 0.74%

5. Victor Vance (1 votes [0.25%])

Percentage of vote: 0.25%

6. Niko Bellic (109 votes [26.98%])

Percentage of vote: 26.98%

7. Johnny Klebitz (9 votes [2.23%])

Percentage of vote: 2.23%

8. Luis Fernando Lopez (8 votes [1.98%])

Percentage of vote: 1.98%

9. Michael De Santa (56 votes [13.86%])

Percentage of vote: 13.86%

10. Franklin Clinton (16 votes [3.96%])

Percentage of vote: 3.96%

11. Trevor Phillips (85 votes [21.04%])

Percentage of vote: 21.04%

Vote Guests cannot vote
declan4567
  • declan4567

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 11:01 PM

I'D have to go for your mum

greenrock
  • greenrock

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 December 2013 - 05:11 AM

Niko and Trevor

Gettin up
  • Gettin up

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 02 January 2014 - 09:11 AM Edited by Gettin up, 03 January 2014 - 02:13 AM.

Niko.

Maybe Michael after V PC release.

DK519
  • DK519

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 July 2014 - 09:12 PM Edited by DK519, 27 July 2014 - 09:13 PM.

Who loves niko seriously, what's so good and cool and awesome about him?

I love Niko because of his multi-faceted attitude, he was a badass and a good man at the same time, who takes good care of and loves his near and dear ones. GTA IV has a much complex storyline, nice and grim atmosphere and the city feels like its really a living place....I enjoyed GTA 4 more than everything else ( I played from GTA 3 to GTA 5, I don't give a f*ck about GTA 1 and 2). We got to know Niko in detail. This is the same reason why I like Aiden Pearce from WatchDogs and Wei Shen from Sleeping Dogs. But again it just my opinion

• SonOfLiberty likes this

MotelGuy
  • MotelGuy

Sadistic Comedian

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 30 July 2014 - 06:15 AM

Ha! Nobody's f*cking voted for Vic.
Anyway, Claude f*cking Speed's my favorite f*cking character.

Son of Zeus
  • Son of Zeus

Grove4Life

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 30 July 2014 - 10:37 AM

I don't know why everybody suddenly makes Niko the God of Gta. Oh, Niko Bellic! OMG NIKO'S SOOO AWESOME! HE'S A WARRIOR! AN AVENGER! BEST STORY! Like all other's are just....there, right? Tommy fights his way to the top. CJ doesn't like violence, yet plays it out to save his Grove. M, F, T slave and the avenge everything. T's crazy, but still shows emotion at times. My vote for CJ. The story touched the heart, and by the end of the game I really wanted to kill Tenpenny.

Journey_95
  • Journey_95

Hustler

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 30 July 2014 - 11:42 AM

I don't know why everybody suddenly makes Niko the God of Gta. Oh, Niko Bellic! OMG NIKO'S SOOO AWESOME! HE'S A WARRIOR! AN AVENGER! BEST STORY! Like all other's are just....there, right? Tommy fights his way to the top. CJ doesn't like violence, yet plays it out to save his Grove. M, F, T slave and the avenge everything. T's crazy, but still shows emotion at times. My vote for CJ. The story touched the heart, and by the end of the game I really wanted to kill Tenpenny.

ohhh someone's butthurt because his favourite characters isn't on the top??? Well guess what Niko is more badass than pussy CJ will ever be

Son of Zeus
  • Son of Zeus

Grove4Life

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 30 July 2014 - 12:31 PM Edited by Son of Zeus, 30 July 2014 - 12:33 PM.

ohhh someone's butthurt because his favourite characters isn't on the top??? Well guess what Niko is more badass than pussy CJ will ever be

I'd like to see how badass you could be when your family is on the line. And, Cj can kill Niko by just pushing him into the water. Poor Niko. Baby was always afraid to swim! Badass becomes Wetass.

Piggsy pls
  • Piggsy pls

pls

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 July 2014 - 01:50 PM Edited by Piggsy pls, 31 July 2014 - 05:11 PM.

I think you're confusing Niko with either Tommy, Toni, or Claude here.

Osho
  • Osho

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 July 2014 - 03:52 PM

Oh god!! .. what causes people to vote Trevor so much than Tommy, CJ or even Niko?
It is f*cking sad to see such bad taste.

Piggsy pls
  • Piggsy pls

pls

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 July 2014 - 04:53 PM

Not like Tommy is such a deep character either.

• OneManCrimeWave likes this

tokyocean
  • tokyocean

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 July 2014 - 06:49 PM

GTA Online Protagonist.

browar25
  • browar25

Cyber Assassin

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 30 July 2014 - 09:37 PM

Although I really like Niko, I've chosen Claude Speed because he's the icon of the GTA series. And I'm glad that R* has taken proper care of it's icon making his clothes available in GTA IV.

Journey_95
  • Journey_95

Hustler

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 30 July 2014 - 11:31 PM

I'd like to see how badass you could be when your family is on the line. And, Cj can kill Niko by just pushing him into the water. Poor Niko. Baby was always afraid to swim! Badass becomes Wetass.

Yep keep on dreaming ! You do know that Niko had the ability to swim??
Seriously you can come out of CJ's ass now he has enough fanboys already

although he probably doesn't understand it himself being such a whiny bitch throughout the whole story

tommyboy9413
  • tommyboy9413

Danger

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 July 2014 - 12:23 AM

GTA Online Protagonist.

This

MythicRare
  • MythicRare

Twisted Samurai

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 July 2014 - 01:01 AM

Definitely Vercetti. Not just because Vice City was the first GTA game I played, but also because he was a great character.

SonOfLiberty
  • SonOfLiberty

Godfather

• Australia
  • Best Member in an Official Group 2012

Posted 31 July 2014 - 07:31 AM

If anyone has half a chance of killing Niko it's definitely not the vagina with legs. 

browar25
  • browar25

Cyber Assassin

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 31 July 2014 - 09:43 AM

And, Cj can kill Niko by just pushing him into the water. Poor Niko. Baby was always afraid to swim! Badass becomes Wetass.

Man, Niko grew up in a war. This means nothing!

It's obvious that Nico is toughest that CJ because he got through sh*t that CJ's never seen. And this sh*t made his skin thick like a callus. That's why he can get shots without a body armour ;) Also, as an ex soldier he's got a proper training that Brucie could find out occasionally. Red Army tricks bro!!

Son of Zeus
  • Son of Zeus

Grove4Life

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 31 July 2014 - 10:05 AM

Niko is an 'ex' soldier. His army training is long gone. Cj is a gangster. He is in training all time. Goes to the gym, fights in shootouts. Don't forget Cj singlehandedly infiltrated a military base. If he fought Niko, he could f*ck Niko's ass.

Osho
  • Osho

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 July 2014 - 10:22 AM

ha ha ha ..lol, I really enjoy reading to awesome replies fans come up with, by posting interesting things about their most adored ones!

I really can't do that very well :/

You guys are awesome!!

SonOfLiberty
  • SonOfLiberty

Godfather

• Australia
  • Best Member in an Official Group 2012

Posted 31 July 2014 - 11:05 AM

Niko is an 'ex' soldier. His army training is long gone. Cj is a gangster. He is in training all time. Goes to the gym, fights in shootouts. Don't forget Cj singlehandedly infiltrated a military base. If he fought Niko, he could f*ck Niko's ass.

Implied-Facepalm.jpg

• TheUnholy likes this

markwey
  • markwey

Cool Cat

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 31 July 2014 - 11:18 AM

Mr. V :pp

Niko is my second favorite.

Journey_95
  • Journey_95

Hustler

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 31 July 2014 - 04:26 PM

yep you have gone completely crazy probably from kissing CJ's ass for so long

:miranda:  you ok now? Come on man come to your senses CJ is one big pussy and if we made a poll I'm sure pretty much everyone would agree its basically a fact

He got raped by Catalina the whole time he was the bitch of Tenpenny and he probably enjoyed all of this

And you think such a pussy would beat the badass that Niko is? Thats just laughable its a shame we have these "Universes" because if they wouldn't exist we would see  Niko kicking CJ's ass while the latter would just yell I'm from Grove Street and I trained in a gym(Wow really CJ?) I have to be stronger than you who grew up during a war who was in a army and later a hitman..

Well like you he was deadly wrong !

Son of Zeus
  • Son of Zeus

Grove4Life

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 31 July 2014 - 05:36 PM

You guys are really hilarious people! Keep it up!

Journey_95
  • Journey_95

Hustler

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 31 July 2014 - 08:09 PM Edited by gtarules_95, 31 July 2014 - 08:09 PM.

You guys are really hilarious people! Keep it up!

no you are hiliarious with your CJ obession

a soldier is nothing against your super gang banger! Right?

josephmandm
  • josephmandm

Player Hater

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 3 weeks ago

1. Tommy Vercetti

-perfect place, perfect timing, perfect events,

he was a gangster when in the most entertaining time period, in the most entertaining city at the time

Full of Cubans, drugs, bikers, nightclubs

Also voiced by ray liotta, probably the best voice actor of all the other protagonists, which really puts tommy ahead.

The rest in my opinon goes

2. Michael de Santa
3. Niko bellic
4. Vic Vance
5. Trevor Phillips
6. Franklin Clinton
7. Toni cipriani
8. Claude
9. Carl johnson
10. Johnny klebitz
11. Luis

1 user(s) are reading this topic