Quantcast

» «
Photo

Best GTA Protagonist

636 replies to this topic

Poll: Best GTA Protagonist (786 member(s) have cast votes)

Best GTA Protagonist

1. Claude Speed (24 votes [3.05%])

Percentage of vote: 3.05%

2. Tommy Vercetti (147 votes [18.70%])

Percentage of vote: 18.70%

3. Carl "CJ" Johnson (144 votes [18.32%])

Percentage of vote: 18.32%

4. Toni Cipriani (6 votes [0.76%])

Percentage of vote: 0.76%

5. Victor Vance (7 votes [0.89%])

Percentage of vote: 0.89%

6. Niko Bellic (224 votes [28.50%])

Percentage of vote: 28.50%

7. Johnny Klebitz (13 votes [1.65%])

Percentage of vote: 1.65%

8. Luis Fernando Lopez (15 votes [1.91%])

Percentage of vote: 1.91%

9. Michael De Santa (74 votes [9.41%])

Percentage of vote: 9.41%

10. Franklin Clinton (21 votes [2.67%])

Percentage of vote: 2.67%

11. Trevor Phillips (103 votes [13.10%])

Percentage of vote: 13.10%

12. GTAO protagonist (4 votes [0.51%])

Percentage of vote: 0.51%

13. Huang Lee (4 votes [0.51%])

Percentage of vote: 0.51%

Vote Guests cannot vote
Watain
  • Watain

Ridin' motorcycles and makin' mayhem in GTA since 1998.

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by Watain, 2 weeks ago.

1. Johnny Klebitz - The one I relate to the most on a personal level. He was so black-and-white on the outside yet still colored on the inside. Seemingly a very coldhearted, tough and fearless character to outsiders, but that is just his misjudged outside and in reality he is a loyal "brother" and companion. Playing as Johnny K and hanging out with the good guys in the Lost MC reminded me so much of myself and my brothers - a closed circle but also an unbreakable one.

2. Niko Bellic - More or less tied with Johnny as the #1. I always thought he and Johnny were a lot like each other, except they had different backgrounds and styles. Niko was probably somewhat more colorful compared to Johnny, despite also coming across as a coldhearted killer (in most cases anyway). I really connected with Niko and his story felt like he was initially a good guy turned bad by his own friends, and to some extent his native country's government and whatnot as well.

3. Tommy Vercetti - It's been a long time since VC so it's hard to remember everything, but I do remember thinking Tommy was being very intimidating and commanding. A fearless man who'd get things done, for good or bad. I really enjoyed playing as Tommy back in the days of VC.

4. CJ - A somewhat down-to-earth kind of protagonist. He was good at being a thug but also striving towards not being one. With that said, I think he could sometimes come across as whiney which kind of annoyed me ... a lot.

5. Victor Vance - Possibly the most honourable protagonist. I thought he was a refreshing protagonist at the time but unfortunately I don't remember much else about him or VCS.

6. Claude - I thought GTA III and the 3D era were so cool when they arrived. I was just a kid at the time but I remember thinking that Claude looked like a badass. These days I like him more for being a mute. That way he can't be as annoying as the remaining protagonists. (lol)

7. Trevor Philips - Interesting character to say the least. I like Trevor, apart from killing Johnny (f*ck you R* for that bullsh*t btw), but I always had one problem with him. To me he comes across as more of a supporting-type character or even a main antagonist. I think it was the wrong move to make him a protagonist. It would've added more mystique to his personality if he'd just been an NPC.

8. Michael De Santa - A typical middle-aged drunk dad who's still stuck in his teenage dreams. Not quite what I regard as GTA protagonist material, but whatever. It's more or less the same thing with Michael as with Trevor - he should've been a supporting character instead.

9. Franklin Clinton - How do I best describe my opinion about Franklin? Well, he's like a CJ lite. Rather futile and overall underdeveloped. Meh.

10. Luis Lopez - Ugh. I just hated him. He's the epitome of what kind of people I tend to despise. It's something with his attitude and way about things. Just no.

11. Toni Cipriani - The only thing I remember about Toni at all is thinking he was piss boring, both as a supporting character as well as a protagonist. That probably sums it up perfectly anyway.

I don't recall much about the rest and/or I never played as some of the remaining protagonists at all.

• Algonquin Assassin, anthony and eCola like this

Good Hombre
  • Good Hombre

Liberty City Hitman

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by Good Hombre, 4 days ago.

Niko

Tommy

Johnny

CJ

Luis

Toni

Victor

Claude

Huang Lee

Michael

Franklin

GTA VI protagonist

Trevor

Richie Makyura
  • Richie Makyura

Most Wanted Criminal :v

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 2 weeks ago

Toni Cipriani or Claude Speed. :)

Niko

Niko

Niko

Tommy

Johnny

CJ

Luis

Toni

Victor

Claude

Huang Lee

Michael

Franklin

GTA VI protagonist

Trevor

GTA VI Protagonist  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

SabreGT
  • SabreGT

And the winner by knockout is...!

• Members
  • England

Posted 2 weeks ago

I firmly believe that Niko Bellic is the greatest video game character in the history of the medium. 

Dan_1983
  • Dan_1983

Thug

• Members

Posted 2 weeks ago

Niko Bellic.

• Algonquin Assassin likes this

Algonquin Assassin
  • Algonquin Assassin

We're all looking for that special someone

• Australia
  • Most Obsessive Name Changer 2016 (My unofficial GTAF annual award)
    Biggest Fanboy 2013, 2014, 2015
    Best Poster [GTA] 2014
    Best Member in the OGA 2012

Posted 2 weeks ago

Toni Cipriani or Claude Speed. :)

Niko

Niko

Niko

Tommy

Johnny

CJ

Luis

Toni

Victor

Claude

Huang Lee

Michael

Franklin

GTA VI protagonist

Trevor

GTA VI Protagonist  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Put it like this he (or she) can't be any worse than the man child. I'd say it's accurate.

Ertan Soner
  • Ertan Soner

Legendary Commenter

• Members
  • Turkey

Posted 2 weeks ago

Niko is one of the few character in any video game I care about. He is funny and badass at the same time.

• Algonquin Assassin likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users