Photo

I want snow and lights

40 replies to this topic
N3W Quickness
  • N3W Quickness

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 03:02 PM

I want snow and Christmas for gtv online and single, that will be awsome what you guys think?

TrickishDonkey
  • TrickishDonkey

Rat

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 03:15 PM

nope not at all, the snow yes but not the other one. That would destroy gta

MisterRawgers
  • MisterRawgers

Swindler

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 03:47 PM

Yes for snow, R* should have GTA:O keep up with real life seasons

THE DRAGOON
  • THE DRAGOON

He'll be a god to them.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 September 2013 - 04:16 PM

Oh, come on. Another fanboy overreacting? 

Why would a massive city having lights up for the holiday season be so horrible? Humor me. 

TrickishDonkey
  • TrickishDonkey

Rat

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 04:23 PM Edited by TrickishDonkey, 24 September 2013 - 04:24 PM.

Why would a massive city having lights up for the holiday season be so horrible? Humor me. 

I am not a fan boy i just hate Christmas. That's why i said it, If they did it for that holiday then they should do it for all the other religious holidays/ stuff too.

THE DRAGOON
  • THE DRAGOON

He'll be a god to them.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 September 2013 - 04:26 PM

I am not a fan boy i just hate Christmas. That's why i said it, If they did it for that holiday then they should do it for all the other religious holidays/ stuff too.

No, they shouldn't. I'm tired of this whole "IF YOU DO IT FOR ONE, DO IT FOR ALL." It's commercial Christmas. It wouldn't have to celebrate the religious aspect of it. 

Hell, they wouldn't even have to mention Christmas, they could put up Happy Holidays. They could just decorate trees, with golden lights, some houses with green and red stuff on them.  

• ChrisCarlascio likes this

TrickishDonkey
  • TrickishDonkey

Rat

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 04:30 PM Edited by TrickishDonkey, 24 September 2013 - 04:32 PM.

No, they shouldn't. I'm tired of this whole "IF YOU DO IT FOR ONE, DO IT FOR ALL." It's commercial Christmas. It wouldn't have to celebrate the religious aspect of it. 

Hell, they wouldn't even have to mention Christmas, they could put up Happy Holidays. They could just decorate trees, with golden lights, some houses with green and red stuff on them.  

I still would hate that Just keep the city the same but have snow, that's final.   :lol:  :cookie:  :devil:

i don't Remember any other gta doing so why should this gta do it.

THE DRAGOON
  • THE DRAGOON

He'll be a god to them.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 September 2013 - 04:39 PM

I still would hate that Just keep the city the same but have snow, that's final.   :lol:  :cookie:  :devil:

Because those didn't have GTA Online, a constantly changing world that is continously updated by R*. 

I don't care if you'd hate it. It should happen. 

• ChrisCarlascio likes this

TrickishDonkey
  • TrickishDonkey

Rat

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 04:42 PM Edited by TrickishDonkey, 24 September 2013 - 04:45 PM.

Because those didn't have GTA Online, a constantly changing world that is continously updated by R*. 

I hope you know i am trolling, I just wanted to try trolling once. I could care less if they had lights up.

MisterRawgers
  • MisterRawgers

Swindler

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 04:55 PM

I hope you know i am trolling, I just wanted to try trolling once. I could care less if they had lights up.

I wouldn't mind it, maybe they could add secret easter egg presents that people could find ;P

THE DRAGOON
  • THE DRAGOON

He'll be a god to them.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 September 2013 - 05:18 PM

I wouldn't mind it, maybe they could add secret easter egg presents that people could find ;P

And inside the present is a ________. 

sirius89
  • sirius89

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 07:19 PM

It usually doesn't snow in LA and surrounding areas or?

stevean2
  • stevean2

Fast As You Can Fap!

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 07:22 PM

Only for you, a free hairstyle, spiked at the front and wild at the back

:p

• THE DRAGOON likes this

THE DRAGOON
  • THE DRAGOON

He'll be a god to them.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 September 2013 - 07:23 PM

Only for you, a free hairstyle, spiked at the front and wild at the back

:p

I'd cry tears of joy. 

• stevean2 likes this

xFaReZ-
  • xFaReZ-

Rat

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 07:59 PM

But it doesn't snow in LA, does it?

THE DRAGOON
  • THE DRAGOON

He'll be a god to them.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 September 2013 - 08:19 PM

But it doesn't snow in LA, does it?

But this is SA. 

Meaning, it doesn't all have to be relative to LA. 

It would be nice to see the Vinewood sign covered in snow, since we can't see the Hollywood sign covered in it. 

N3W Quickness
  • N3W Quickness

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 09:06 PM Edited by N3W Quickness, 25 September 2013 - 02:56 AM.

Some santa claude side mission or just rob Christmas lol

maloy82
  • maloy82

Rat

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 09:08 PM

I can imagine snow in  the mountains maybe but LS  and  the desert towns of Blaine county I have a hard time seeing it snow,  those places, but snow would be cool.

ILOVELOUDPACKS
  • ILOVELOUDPACKS

I'm your pusher

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 09:29 PM

this guy doesn't like it so rockstar will probably not add that.  :santa:  im all for it though.

• THE DRAGOON likes this

Euan
  • Euan

Square Civilian

• Members
  • Albania

Posted 24 September 2013 - 09:43 PM

Okay, so if somebody else dislikes the idea, you don't care because you like it? Sounds selfish to me.

And this idea is terrible. Happy Holidays is not GTA at all. 

crazytrain424
  • crazytrain424

Prankster

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 11:21 PM

Okay, so if somebody else dislikes the idea, you don't care because you like it? Sounds selfish to me.

But Robbing someone dressed as santa and telling them happy holidays afterwards is completly gta

• ChrisCarlascio, Michigan_Militia and Her Peas like this

crazytrain424
  • crazytrain424

Prankster

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 11:29 PM Edited by crazytrain424, 24 September 2013 - 11:30 PM.

Here's my idea of an epic christmas heist. You and one other crew member start casing a really fancy neighborhood, then you realize that the family living in the nicest house on the street is going on a christmas vacation. Easy peasy you think to yourself so when the night comes that your going to break in you find yourself face to face with their youngest son who they forgot to take with them on vacation getting completly destroyed by none other than Macaulay Culkin. Mission Failed.

THE DRAGOON
  • THE DRAGOON

He'll be a god to them.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 September 2013 - 12:27 AM

Use your mind. It was vice versa, both ways. Didn't care if I liked it, so it shouldn't be on. Consider yourself a hypocrite. 

Happy Holidays could be a theme for any normal city. It doesn't have to be "GTA". Bunch of edgy damn kids. "NOT EXTREME OR GANGSTA ENUFF DOOD." 

• ILOVELOUDPACKS, ChrisCarlascio and Michigan_Militia like this

Dest45
  • Dest45

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 01:43 AM

SANTA CLAUDE

N3W Quickness
  • N3W Quickness

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 02:57 AM

Thanks for the feedback :p

oblivionskate
  • oblivionskate

Ghettotech

• Members

Posted 24 December 2013 - 06:08 AM

You might get what you asked for. hehe:) fingers crossed

DillBagnr
  • DillBagnr

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 24 December 2013 - 06:13 AM

It's almost as if there hasn't been a thread about snow in GTA on the front page for the past five days.

Lee Everett
  • Lee Everett

We need to keep you safe Clementine...

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 December 2013 - 06:14 AM Edited by GTA4 Niko Bellic, 24 December 2013 - 06:14 AM.

Why the f*ck are you bumping a thread from September...This holds no relevance, OP's last login was 4 weeks ago   :facedesk:

Zwenkwiel
  • Zwenkwiel

Proud owner of several tin foil hats

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 December 2013 - 10:43 AM

GTA4 Niko Bellic, on 24 Dec 2013 - 07:14 AM, said:

oblivionskate, on 24 Dec 2013 - 07:08 AM, said:

Why the f*ck are you bumping a thread from September...This holds no relevance, OP's last login was 4 weeks ago   :facedesk:

explain exactly how this holds no relevance

guy asks for snow months ago now we're getting snow

regardless of whether or not OP ever reads this I think it was worthwile pointing out this clearvoyance

N3W Quickness
  • N3W Quickness

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 24 December 2013 - 12:29 PM

Wow amazing I did have feeling this was going to happen, cheers
Who ever belived me me! :) 🎄❄👌

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users