Quantcast

» «
Photo

One liners in the game that cracked you up...

150 replies to this topic
Elemental716
  • Elemental716

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 06:23 PM

Walking past randon ped "FYI I have a rape whistle"

Tylo
  • Tylo

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 06:23 PM

Lamar says "ni**er" then Franklin replied with "ni**er" Lamar Replies with "Niger" Franklin replied with "ni**er" Lamar Replies with "Niger" Franklin replied with "ni**er" Lamar Replies with "Niger" Franklin replied with "ni**er" Lamar Replies with "Niger" Franklin replied with "ni**er" Lamar Replies with "Niger" Franklin replied with "ni**er" Lamar Replies with "Niger" Franklin replied with "ni**er" Lamar Replies with "Niger" Franklin replied with "ni**er" Lamar Replies with "Niger" Franklin replied with "ni**er" Lamar Replies with "Niger" Franklin replied with "ni**er" Lamar Replies with "Niger" Franklin replied with "ni**er" Lamar Replies with "Niger" Franklin replied with "ni**er" Lamar Replies with "Niger" Franklin replied with "ni**er" Lamar Replies with "Niger" Franklin replied with "ni**er" Lamar Replies with "Niger" Franklin replied with "ni**er" Lamar Replies with "Niger" Franklin replied with "ni**er" Lamar Replies with "Niger" Franklin replied with "ni**er" Lamar Replies with "Niger" Franklin replied with "ni**er" Lamar Replies with "Niger" Franklin replied with "ni**er" Lamar Replies with "Niger" Franklin replied with "ni**er" Lamar Replies with "Niger" Franklin replied with "ni**er" Lamar Replies with "Niger" Franklin replied with "ni**er" Lamar Replies with "Niger" Franklin replied with "ni**er" Lamar Replies with "Niger" Franklin replied with "ni**er" Lamar Replies with "Niger" Franklin replied with "ni**er" Lamar Replies with "Niger" Franklin replied with "ni**er" Lamar Replies with "Niger" Franklin replied with "ni**er" Lamar Replies with "Niger" Franklin replied with "ni**er" Lamar Replies with "Niger" Franklin replied with "ni**er" Lamar Replies with "Niger" Franklin replied with "ni**er" Lamar Replies with "Niger" Franklin replied with "ni**er" Lamar Replies with "Niger" Franklin replied with "ni**er" Lamar Replies with "Niger" Franklin replied with "ni**er" Lamar Replies with "Niger" Franklin replied with "ni**er" Lamar Replies with "Niger" Franklin replied with "ni**er" Lamar Replies with "Niger" Franklin replied with "ni**er" Lamar Replies with "Niger" Franklin replied with "ni**er" Lamar Replies with "Niger" Franklin replied with "ni**er" Lamar Replies with "Niger" Franklin replied with "ni**er" Lamar Replies with "Niger" Franklin replied with "ni**er" Lamar Replies with "Niger" Franklin replied with "ni**er" Lamar Replies with "Niger" Franklin replied with "ni**er" Lamar Replies with "Niger" Franklin replied with "ni**er" Lamar Replies with "Niger" Franklin replied with "ni**er" Lamar Replies with "Niger" Franklin replied with "ni**er" Lamar Replies with "Niger" Franklin replied with "ni**er" Lamar Replies with "Niger" Franklin replied with "ni**er" Lamar Replies with "Niger" Franklin replied with "ni**er" Lamar Replies with "Niger" Franklin replied with "ni**er" Lamar Replies with "Niger" Franklin replied with "ni**er" Lamar Replies with "Niger" Franklin replied with "ni**er" Lamar Replies with "Niger" Franklin replied with "ni**er" Lamar Replies with "Niger" Franklin replied with "ni**er" Lamar Replies with "Niger" Franklin replied with "ni**er" Lamar Replies with "Niger" Franklin replied with "ni**er" Lamar Replies with "Niger" Franklin replied with "ni**er" Lamar Replies with "Niger" Franklin replied with "ni**er" Lamar Replies with "Niger" Franklin replied with "ni**er" Lamar Replies with "Niger" Franklin replied with "ni**er" Lamar Replies with "Niger" Franklin replied with "ni**er" Lamar Replies with "Niger" Franklin replied with "ni**er" Lamar Replies with "Niger" Franklin replied with "ni**er" Lamar Replies with "Niger" Franklin replied with "ni**er" Lamar Replies with "Niger" Franklin replied with "ni**er" Lamar Replies with "Niger" Franklin replied with "ni**er" Lamar Replies with "Niger" Franklin replied with "ni**er" Lamar Replies with "Niger" Franklin replied with "ni**er" Lamar Replies with "Niger" Franklin replied with "ni**er" Lamar Replies with "Niger" Franklin replied with "ni**er" Lamar Replies with "Niger" Franklin replied with "ni**er" Lamar Replies with "Niger" Franklin replied with "ni**er" Lamar Replies with "Niger" Franklin replied with "ni**er" Lamar Replies with "Niger" Franklin replied with "ni**er" Lamar Replies with "Niger" Franklin replied with "ni**er" Lamar Replies with "Niger" Franklin replied with "ni**er" Lamar Replies with "Niger" Franklin replied with "ni**er" Lamar Replies with "Niger" Franklin replied with "ni**er" Lamar Replies with "Niger" Franklin replied with "ni**er" Lamar Replies with "Niger" Franklin replied with "ni**er" Lamar Replies with "Niger" Franklin replied with "ni**er" Lamar Replies with "Niger" Franklin replied with "ni**er" Lamar Replies with "Niger" Franklin replied with "ni**er" Lamar Replies with "Niger" Franklin replied with "ni**er" Lamar Replies with "Niger" Franklin replied with "ni**er" Lamar Replies with "Niger" Franklin replied with "ni**er" Lamar Replies with "Niger" Franklin replied with "ni**er" Lamar Replies with "Niger" Franklin replied with "ni**er" Lamar Replies with "Niger" Franklin replied with "ni**er" Lamar Replies with "Niger" Franklin replied with "ni**er" Lamar Replies with "Niger" Franklin replied with "ni**er" Lamar Replies with "Niger" Franklin replied with "ni**er" Lamar Replies with "Niger" Franklin replied with "ni**er" Lamar Replies with "Niger" Franklin replied with "ni**er" Lamar Replies with "Niger" Franklin replied with "ni**er" Lamar Replies with "Niger" Franklin replied with "ni**er" Lamar Replies with "Niger" Franklin replied with "ni**er" Lamar Replies with "Niger" Franklin replied with "ni**er" Lamar Replies with "Niger" Franklin replied with "ni**er" Lamar Replies with "Niger" Franklin replied with "ni**er" Lamar Replies with "Niger" Franklin replied with "ni**er" Lamar Replies with "Niger" Franklin replied with "ni**er" Lamar Replies with "Niger" Franklin replied with "ni**er" Lamar Replies with "Niger" Franklin replied with "ni**er" Lamar Replies with "Niger" Franklin replied with "ni**er" Lamar Replies with "Niger" Franklin replied with "ni**er" Lamar Replies with "Niger" Franklin replied with "ni**er" Lamar Replies with "Niger" Franklin replied with "ni**er" Lamar Replies with "Niger" Franklin replied with "ni**er" Lamar Replies with "Niger" Franklin replied with "ni**er" Lamar Replies with "Niger" Franklin replied with "ni**er" Lamar Replies with "Niger" Franklin replied with "ni**er" Lamar Replies with "Niger" Franklin replied with "ni**er" Lamar Replies with "Niger" Franklin replied with "ni**er" Lamar Replies with "Niger" Franklin replied with "ni**er" Lamar Replies with "Niger" Franklin replied with "ni**er" Lamar Replies with "Niger" Franklin replied with "ni**er" Lamar Replies with "Niger" Franklin replied with "ni**er" Lamar Replies with "Niger" Franklin replied with "ni**er" Lamar Replies with "Niger" Franklin replied with "ni**er" Lamar Replies with "Niger" Franklin replied with "ni**er" Lamar Replies with "Niger" Franklin replied with "ni**er" Lamar Replies with "Niger" Franklin replied with "ni**er" Lamar Replies with "Niger" Franklin replied with "ni**er" Lamar Replies with "Niger" Franklin replied with "ni**er" Lamar Replies with "Niger" Franklin replied with "ni**er" Lamar Replies with "Niger" Franklin replied with "ni**er" Lamar Replies with "Niger" Franklin replied with "ni**er" Lamar Replies with "Niger" Franklin replied with "ni**er" Lamar Replies with "Niger" Franklin replied with "ni**er" Lamar Replies with "Niger" Franklin replied with "ni**er" Lamar Replies with "Niger" Franklin replied with "ni**er" Lamar Replies with "Niger" Franklin replied with "ni**er" Lamar Replies with "Niger" Franklin replied with "ni**er" Lamar Replies with "Niger" Franklin replied with "ni**er" Lamar Replies with "Niger" Franklin replied with "ni**er" Lamar Replies with "Niger" Franklin replied with "ni**er" Lamar Replies with "Niger" Franklin replied with "ni**er" Lamar Replies with "Niger" 

And that was pretty much any dialogue between those two. 

you had me scrolling like crazy,"nigga"

Tonkse
  • Tonkse

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 06:56 PM

'You're a hipster!'

I<3GTAV
  • I<3GTAV

I LOVE GARY PAYTON NO ONE UNDERSTANDS

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 September 2013 - 06:58 PM

"Lester the Molester"

-Trevor

• ChickenStu likes this

Saliva
  • Saliva

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 07:02 PM

If I get bored during the drive you can jerk me off. I'm joking!!!...you can suck me off.

No need to point out who said that haha

That. I lol'd when he said that. And when he punches Wade in the face.

ChickenStu
  • ChickenStu

Snitch

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 09:31 PM

"Lester the Molester"

-Trevor

OH YEAH!!! How could I forget that one! Brilliant! 

'OG' Loc
  • 'OG' Loc

Gangsta!

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 09:33 PM

Spoiler, scene from the game but my favorite dialogue.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=8n0nKuiDHvw

ChickenStu
  • ChickenStu

Snitch

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 09:35 PM

Spoiler, scene from the game but my favorite dialogue.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=8n0nKuiDHvw

Love the way he says the very last word... sort of sings it. Brilliant. 

Lazyboy.
  • Lazyboy.

single file line str8 out the do'

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 24 September 2013 - 09:36 PM

Lamar's Employee Of The Month dialogue had me lol'ing. Same with the way he's all "niggaaaaa" when he walks off.

Preusse
  • Preusse

Auf zum 4ten Stern!

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 24 September 2013 - 09:38 PM

Something Lamar said.

'OG' Loc
  • 'OG' Loc

Gangsta!

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 09:40 PM

Lol Trevor is my favorite playable character, but Lamar is easily my favorite NPC in this game.

bish0p2004
  • bish0p2004

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 09:43 PM

Lamar's Employee Of The Month dialogue had me lol'ing.

lol, oh sh*t I forgot about that.  That was awesome.  "I don't care what it is, I wanna to win it."

hallkjell
  • hallkjell

High roller

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 09:45 PM

Troughout the whole story I was waiting for Michael to quote Murtaugh from Lethal Weapon and say "I'm to old for this sh*t" and it cracked me up in the end when 

Spoiler

CryptReaperDorian
  • CryptReaperDorian

Boss

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 09:46 PM

*Trevor after running over an animal.*

"Ten points!"

Paaldanzen Danzma
  • Paaldanzen Danzma

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 09:51 PM

Chop: "Woof!"

MeGusta90
  • MeGusta90

I want a cool image under this sentence

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 September 2013 - 09:52 PM

*Trevor calls Lamar*

"So... uh.... what are you?.. uh Nigga wanna hang out?"

Lamar: Who the fu- oh yeah you that crazy white nigga

Lagful
  • Lagful

Certified Fresh

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 09:52 PM

Anything Lamar says makes me laugh.

SpidersWeb
  • SpidersWeb

Soldier

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 09:53 PM Edited by SpidersWeb, 24 September 2013 - 09:53 PM.

Gf was watching me play, and I was boringly heading on the motorway, so I swerved off road at speed.

Accidently hit an Elk.

Trevor yells "GET OFF THE ROAD"

Made me and my partner crack up. Really simple line, but the timing was perfect.

I laughed at "ten points" last night too.

Also when Trevor says

Spoiler

FranklinDeRoosevelt
  • FranklinDeRoosevelt

32nd President of Los Santos

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 09:55 PM

When Trevor and Wade get out of Trevor's trailer and plan to go Los Santos.

Trevor: You can jerk me off on the way.

*5 seconds silence*

Trevor: I'm joking!

Trevor: You can suck me off!

:D :D

• Distrom likes this

Rafkin
  • Rafkin

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 09:56 PM

I switched to Trevor and he's going down the freeway on a scooter and there is another guy on a scooter and Trevor is like: " hey scooter buddy! Wait up Scooter buddy!"

He just keeps going on about being scooter buddies.

Paaldanzen Danzma
  • Paaldanzen Danzma

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 09:59 PM

Michael: f*ck YOU

Trevor: You know, I'm beginning to think thats exactly what you want to do

Brilliant!

CryptReaperDorian
  • CryptReaperDorian

Boss

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 10:01 PM

I switched to Trevor and he's going down the freeway on a scooter and there is another guy on a scooter and Trevor is like: " hey scooter buddy! Wait up Scooter buddy!"

He just keeps going on about being scooter buddies.

Isn't that a reference to something?  LOL!

I especially like some of the stuff Trevor says to people.  I like flipping people off while in a vehicle.

"You look like a fat woman!"

I especially like doing this to the Ballas on Grove Street.

"Is this circle jerking stuff as fun as it looks?"

"I'm in a gang!  Ugh!  I'm so tough!"

"You only act tough in your little gang!"

GTAspotter
  • GTAspotter

Middle Park East/Rockford Hills Resident

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 10:01 PM

Trevor: "Lester the Molestor!"

orbitalraindrops
  • orbitalraindrops

fa$$ot

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 24 September 2013 - 10:04 PM

When Lamar says nigga in this weird like harmonising type voice. When Trevor is chasing the lost and he's like "Vroom vroom im a biker arrgh"

NikosUncle
  • NikosUncle

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 10:05 PM

"No baths!"

Specs_1992
  • Specs_1992

Snitch

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 10:05 PM

When Trevor is on the phone to the Chinese guy and he start talking in a weird chines accent 

JohnGazman
  • JohnGazman

More Dakka Is Never Enough

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 24 September 2013 - 10:07 PM

"As opposed to what you do; Smoke meth, eat campers and molest sailors!"

"Ah-ah-ah! It's not molesting if they're lonely - it's PATRIOTISM!"

"You're not even American!"

"I am! f*ck you!"

watson177
  • watson177

What should I write here?

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 10:11 PM

"dont hate me cause im beautiful, nigga maybe if you got some fresh clothes and a haircut you'd get some bitches on ya dick. lol or something similiar 

nekkidhillbilly
  • nekkidhillbilly

gta vigi game

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 10:16 PM

trevor looked a fat girl and said hey porkchop

• Lisha likes this

Alaannnn
  • Alaannnn

Film Director

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 10:20 PM Edited by Alaannnn, 24 September 2013 - 10:36 PM.

"I'm going to meditate now. Or masturbate. Or both."

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users