Photo

Replay mission question

3 replies to this topic
esmittystud101
  • esmittystud101

I play both sides of the fence

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 September 2013 - 02:25 PM Edited by esmittystud101, 24 September 2013 - 02:26 PM.

If I replay missions will it change the out comes of the story at all. Like for instance, on Trevor's mission Crystal Maze. I went stealthy and silent. I killed the first two guys shooting the can. The I went down to the barn, and before I knew it, guys jumped in the van and drove off. Trevor says "i'll be seeing you guys later". Not sure if the van stopped or not. Just din't know if I replayed the mission and killed the guys would it matter. All guids show that everyone seems to kill the guys before they get to the van. Just not sure if I could go back or not and redo it.

esmittystud101
  • esmittystud101

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 September 2013 - 05:18 PM

I guess you find the O'Neil brothers in a later mission. Still not sure with the replay mission though.

Metriq
  • Metriq

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 05:23 PM

If I replay missions will it change the out comes of the story at all. Like for instance, on Trevor's mission Crystal Maze. I went stealthy and silent. I killed the first two guys shooting the can. The I went down to the barn, and before I knew it, guys jumped in the van and drove off. Trevor says "i'll be seeing you guys later". Not sure if the van stopped or not. Just din't know if I replayed the mission and killed the guys would it matter. All guids show that everyone seems to kill the guys before they get to the van. Just not sure if I could go back or not and redo it.

If you choose the "replay mission" option from the pause menu, then it will not affect the story you currently have.

It'll allow you to replay the mission, but before starting it states; Creating a restore point, replaying this mission will not affect your current play through.

All the replay allows is when you beat the game you can back and try and get gold on every mission for the achievement/trophy.

esmittystud101
  • esmittystud101

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 September 2013 - 06:08 PM

If you choose the "replay mission" option from the pause menu, then it will not affect the story you currently have.

It'll allow you to replay the mission, but before starting it states; Creating a restore point, replaying this mission will not affect your current play through.

All the replay allows is when you beat the game you can back and try and get gold on every mission for the achievement/trophy.

Cool. Thanks for the tip.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users