Photo

Starting the merryweather heist?

3 replies to this topic
James_Rogers
  • James_Rogers

Prankster

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 01:57 PM

I've got the mini sub and brought it to under the bridge and Trevor walked away.

How do I start the heist now? 

I'm stuck, tried to visit several locations on all characters, there's been no prompt 

Metriq
  • Metriq

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 05:16 PM

I've got the mini sub and brought it to under the bridge and Trevor walked away.

I'm stuck, tried to visit several locations on all characters, there's been no prompt 

I quoted you on my thread, but just in case you didn't see..

Okay I figured out how to trigger the Plan A(Steal the Sub and blow up the Freighter) part of this heist.

What I did after I got done storing the sub I went to play as Michael and did the first "B" mission on the map and after I did that it triggered an "M" and another "B" mission. Did the "M" mission; it was called "Did somebody say Yoga?" After that I did the 2nd "B" mission.

After I was done with that I thought I was done, but then I went back to Michael and it started a mission automatically and once I was done with that mission, I switched to Franklin.

When I was playing as him Trevor sent me a text saying like "I don't know what Michael has been telling you, but you gotta know how to shoot." So you have to go to an ammunation shooting range and get his shooting to 100(if it isn't already). After that is done you do one more FiB mission. After all of that it triggered for me.

Hope this helps! If you need anymore help I'll try to help as much as I can.

James_Rogers
  • James_Rogers

Prankster

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 06:35 PM

Okay I figured out how to trigger the Plan A(Steal the Sub and blow up the Freighter) part of this heist.

What I did after I got done storing the sub I went to play as Michael and did the first "B" mission on the map and after I did that it triggered an "M" and another "B" mission. Did the "M" mission; it was called "Did somebody say Yoga?" After that I did the 2nd "B" mission.

After I was done with that I thought I was done, but then I went back to Michael and it started a mission automatically and once I was done with that mission, I switched to Franklin.

When I was playing as him Trevor sent me a text saying like "I don't know what Michael has been telling you, but you gotta know how to shoot." So you have to go to an ammunation shooting range and get his shooting to 100(if it isn't already). After that is done you do one more FiB mission. After all of that it triggered for me.

Cheers bro really appreciate that write up! I've had this problem several times already with the story; as have many others I've seen. 

I'll just follow what you said and see how it goes - I think it'll work. 

Metriq
  • Metriq

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 06:50 PM

Cheers bro really appreciate that write up! I've had this problem several times already with the story; as have many others I've seen. 

I'll just follow what you said and see how it goes - I think it'll work. 

I hope it does! If you run into anymore trouble just hit me up and I'll try to walk you through the part as clearly as I remember doing it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users