Photo

What are the things you like the most?

53 replies to this topic
Amigo Mane
  • Amigo Mane

YG Amigo

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 03:21 PM

Hiding in the bushes from the 5-0 is a good feature & the number of buildings that we can now climb with the adition of ladders, rooftop chases are fun...

Retrorex
  • Retrorex

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 03:25 PM

I love the random encounters, Especially the

Spoiler
one.

• Amigo Mane likes this

Amigo Mane
  • Amigo Mane

YG Amigo

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 03:30 PM

Yeah the random encouters are good, the one that had me laughing was the 

Spoiler

giraffeboy
  • giraffeboy

Hustler

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 03:36 PM

Parachute related: Taking a dune buggy or Sanchez to top of a mountain, driving off the edge then bailing. First time flying as high as I could and realising once I'd jumped that I hadn't got a parachute, laughing at Trevor's frantic screams and then being amazed at how long you actually fell for. Also parachuting up the river towards the military base and stealing a fighter

• Amigo Mane likes this

Amigo Mane
  • Amigo Mane

YG Amigo

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 03:46 PM

@Giraffeboy mane, I went up Mt.Chilliad, hopped on one of the Sanchez, picked a route to take down, got to a big jump, felt adventurous so went for the backflip, flipped all the way round perfect but the landing must've been too flat & the bike jus went KABOOM! 

I was so upset, when I respawned, I had to go get a hooker. She was very understanding & because she listened to my story, I let her live. I even offered to leave her my ride but she didn't want it...Un-appreciating ho.

chainsoar
  • chainsoar

DONE.

• Members
  • England

Posted 24 September 2013 - 03:52 PM Edited by chainsoar, 24 September 2013 - 03:53 PM.

The water surfaces, and birds getting chuffed up in your propellers

hahaha man, that sh*t is so funny it makes me wonder if something is wrong with me. I've killed a seagull with my helicopter blades, too.

Yeah the random encouters are good, the one that had me laughing was the 

Spoiler

Dude tried that on me when I was driving my newly modified $1 million Adder home. You better believe he died.

• Amigo Mane likes this

Amigo Mane
  • Amigo Mane

YG Amigo

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 03:53 PM

Right you've put a very evil idea in my head na.

I'm gonna go chop me some pedestrians.

Gavlaaar
  • Gavlaaar

Balla.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 24 September 2013 - 04:06 PM

Water surfaces are incredible, love how the water foams up around rock formations.

I really enjoy burning along a highway and shooting up a fuel tanker and watching the carnage.

Another highlight was driving up a mountain in a BF injection and seeing a mountain lion/leopard (narrowly missed running it down because the car aired over the top of it and down the other side of the ridge)

I think the addition of animals is something GTA has needed for a long time.

bish0p2004
  • bish0p2004

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 04:21 PM

I like having 3 characters the best and how they live their own lives when you're not using them.

CenMan
  • CenMan

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 September 2013 - 04:29 PM

Water surfaces are incredible, love how the water foams up around rock formations.

I really enjoy burning along a highway and shooting up a fuel tanker and watching the carnage.

Another highlight was driving up a mountain in a BF injection and seeing a mountain lion/leopard (narrowly missed running it down because the car aired over the top of it and down the other side of the ridge)

I think the addition of animals is something GTA has needed for a long time.

Yep, I really dig the addition of animals too. Just a shame that there's no point in hunting like in RDR.

Another thing I really like is very simple: the sun. It's almost always sunny and it just makes the world feel much more pleasant, and it makes the cars look better.

The draw distance, it's just amazing to look over the city at night.

Character and car customization, I would have liked to see more (more haircuts, car mods, etc) but I'm just glad they brought it back. One of the things I missed most in IV.

Like others have said the water looks amazing and I love that there are sharks that can attack you.

The countryside: I need room for my carnage, which wasn't there in IV.

Bulletholes on bodies, finally.

I really love the driving too.

GrimWatson69
  • GrimWatson69

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 05:33 PM

Gang Bangin,Trickin rides & hookers...

Roxx83
  • Roxx83

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 05:36 PM

The visuals of the city, especially at night.

While on free roam, sometimes I'll find myself just panning the camera around and admiring how sick the city looks at night. And what always amazed me about the GTA games is that any building, bridge, piece of land etc.. in the background, you can go to and explore. Total feeling of freedom

CenMan
  • CenMan

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 September 2013 - 05:39 PM

Gangbanging? They really didn't do much with that. Not once have I seen another member of Franklin's supposed gang, lol. What's it called, forum or something?

BlaineCountyHooker
  • BlaineCountyHooker

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 05:50 PM

I like walking down the ghetto and nice area as trevor and hearing what people say about him, ive gotten sh*t like  "thats and addict" "damn that nigga stanky" "what a freak" ahahah poor guy

Amigo Mane
  • Amigo Mane

YG Amigo

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 05:53 PM

Please elaborate on the gang banging, bc I'm yet to experience it in this game...

Destiel
  • Destiel

Blowin' Things Up

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 06:35 PM Edited by Destiel, 24 September 2013 - 06:37 PM.

I like the dialogue between Michael and Trevor when they hangout especially when drunk.    'f*ck you' 'you just wish you could' bah.  I also like talking to random people as Trevor because he has the best insults, he seems to get really pissed at strangers and starts swearing at them until they run away.   Also the little unexpected things like Michael texting you if  you shoot his house playing as Trevor, didn't see that coming it was so funny. 

I love how the cars handle as well, the feel of the countryside It's beautiful.  I've always tried driving along the roads and going into the countryside when not blowing people to bits. ;P  haaa

Amigo Mane
  • Amigo Mane

YG Amigo

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 06:36 PM

I like the dialogue between Michael and Trevor when they hangout especially when drunk.    'f*ck you' 'you just wish you could' xd bah

Lol that one mission where

Spoiler

Drewster327
  • Drewster327

Copper

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 07:17 PM

I love the graphics and the attention to detail, i lived in california for 23 years and when you drive around the city or around the desert it actually feels like im back in LA or the mojave with the haze and the sun enviromental effects. Another impressive thing is how the police cars have more lights than a christmas tree just like in real life. They got that part spot on

Amigo Mane
  • Amigo Mane

YG Amigo

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 07:36 PM

@Drewster

Never been to LA but it even feels authentic to me lol...

Rjpkool2424
  • Rjpkool2424

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 08:12 PM

Hmmm, I enjoyed the mountains area, thought it was done quite well...died by a cougar once there.  Car customizing is fun.

Also like how it is harder to fight gangs now, back in old games you can fight several gangs worth of people without effort, now you can die quite easily in balla's territory(near franks garage)

Driving is great, love how the cars handle now.

Haven't done much shopping yet

giraffeboy
  • giraffeboy

Hustler

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 09:23 PM

My god the mission where

Spoiler
Brilliant. Was gutted when I replayed the mission before that it wasn't tacked on the end. Guess I'll play through and make a save point before next time.

• Amigo Mane likes this

Amigo Mane
  • Amigo Mane

YG Amigo

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 09:27 PM

Haha yeah that was pretty funny, the music isn't to my taste but I had to keep it on for that mission just bc it fit so well lol.

Well, I have a new fav past time, going to the hood as Franklin with Lamar & starting shootouts with the Ballas.

(Go to Grove St.).

Starchs
  • Starchs

Potato chips

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 09:34 PM

Personally I like how damages to your vehicle effect the performance

giraffeboy
  • giraffeboy

Hustler

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 11:36 PM

Loving the supercops, didn't like in IV how I could just floor it whenever I wanted and escape. I know you can lose them in alleys or just go up a hill and break line of sight, but its better this way sneaking about avoiding the vision cones. Freeway chases are great with a fully loaded SMG and some sticky bombs. Trying to get 5 stars and escape is great fun, cost me around $150k in hospital bills playing as Trev the other night after I came home drunk. Every time I walked out the hospital someone there'd be someone just begging for a running punch, and things just kinda escalated from there, usually from me murdering the first cops on the scene and stealing their car lol

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users