Photo

What are the things you like the most?

53 replies to this topic
Amigo Mane
  • Amigo Mane

YG Amigo

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 01:49 PM

Okay so I've seen/done a lot of complaining about the game so I'm making this thread to highlight all the great bits about the game.

No complaining on this thread, got a complaint? Take it to another thread.

& if you're the type of person to moan about making more than one of the same type of thread, save it for someone who cares. I've seen some extremely pointless threads so I'm pretty sure I can be forgiven if there is another similar thread out there.

Besides, I'm trying to balance out all the complaints with a little praise so be happy (:

So...post away all your favorite things, from anything to clothing items to the way the cars handle.

Amigo Mane
  • Amigo Mane

YG Amigo

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 01:52 PM

I'll start off by saying how beautiful some of the cars are & the number of cars there are, I was so excited to see like 5 different types of BMW, M5s, M6s, M3s...amazing...

Franklin's new Dodge Charger, Dodge Challengers, Ford Mustangs, lots of lowriders...

& the driving is amazing!

bicycles?
  • bicycles?

Peon

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 01:59 PM

The water surfaces, and birds getting chuffed up in your propellers

WinterEdit
  • WinterEdit

It was all just lying there!

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 24 September 2013 - 02:01 PM

1) Los Santos Customs

and

2) The submarine. 

Is there a way to get the Submarine to the Alamo Sea? Or any other in-map lake (if I remember correctly, Alamo Sea indeed is in-map so it's a lake...). That would be fun.

Amigo Mane
  • Amigo Mane

YG Amigo

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 02:03 PM

The water surfaces, and birds getting chuffed up in your propellers

Mm the water do look good! Never experienced the birds all up in my propellers yet, might go try that soon!

Amigo Mane
  • Amigo Mane

YG Amigo

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 02:05 PM

1) Los Santos Customs

and

2) The submarine. 

Is there a way to get the Submarine to the Alamo Sea? Or any other in-map lake (if I remember correctly, Alamo Sea indeed is in-map so it's a lake...). That would be fun.

Maybe try getting one of those big helicopers with the double rotors & see if you can pick it up? I've never flew one outside of a mission though, so I'm not sure you can pick stuff up with it or not...

Or maybe try beaching the submarine & getting a tow truck to see if it can be towed, but you would have to hope the submarine doesn't disappear by the time you arrive back with the tow truck, maybe try to beach it near where you would find a tow truck?

BlaineCountyHooker
  • BlaineCountyHooker

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 02:07 PM

Everything really, I feel like im in a real world like they did so well making this place feel living and it looks like how a real city should with free ways, on ramps, clovers, and everything unlike previous installments. I like positive threads like this cause theres not enough. For every 10 threads 9 of them are bitching about pointless things like paramedics not reviving people now AHAHAHA. My god. My fav thing to do is find a bf buggy and cruise the countryside in it, getting so much air and speed on the mountains. 

• Amigo Mane likes this

BlaineCountyHooker
  • BlaineCountyHooker

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 02:09 PM

1) Los Santos Customs

and

2) The submarine. 

im wondering this also cause

Spoiler
is that another mission or do i freeroam down there and get it? 

GrndZero
  • GrndZero

Old enough to be your dad.

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 02:09 PM

I love the driving in this game.

The underwater world is amazing. I bought the docks last night and spent an hour and a half just collecting waste underwater. I got 17 so far and have found all kinds of things underwater. Sunken ships, a giant skeleton of some kind. It is a huge world underwater.

The shear size of the gameplay world is the best so far.

The antics you can get yourself into is hilarious. Try running towards a bunch of people and press the jump button, lol, you ragdoll on the crowd and everyone falls over.

Amigo Mane
  • Amigo Mane

YG Amigo

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 02:11 PM

Everything really, I feel like im in a real world like they did so well making this place feel living and it looks like how a real city should with free ways, on ramps, clovers, and everything unlike previous installments. I like positive threads like this cause theres not enough. For every 10 threads 9 of them are bitching about pointless things like paramedics not reviving people now AHAHAHA. My god. My fav thing to do is find a bf buggy and cruise the countryside in it, getting so much air and speed on the mountains. 

Yeah that's why I thought it would be good to make this thread lol

Yeah it is a beautiful world they made, the graphics & lighting is amazing...I just love that countryside too, probably more than the city in fact.

Amigo Mane
  • Amigo Mane

YG Amigo

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 02:12 PM

Those engine sounds though. Dayum! Especially the muscle cars, really meaty sounding I love it.

& the backfire, like when you fully upgrade your car, every time you let off the throttle POP! No timer on the backfire ^_^

Amigo Mane
  • Amigo Mane

YG Amigo

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 02:18 PM

I was impressed with the amount of clothing items too, endless options.

& I like the fact the characters change clothes sometimes, who wants to be wearing the same clothes every day? 

ASAPRocky
  • ASAPRocky

Lord Flacko

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 02:26 PM

I'm digging all the side activities and customizing cars.

C4-_-GIBBfather
  • C4-_-GIBBfather

Rat

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 02:29 PM

The map.

• Amigo Mane likes this

Gokuzbu
  • Gokuzbu

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 02:32 PM

I love the animals. They are a great addition to GTA, especially dogs.

Amigo Mane
  • Amigo Mane

YG Amigo

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 02:33 PM

I'm digging all the side activities and customizing cars.

I see you're an A$AP Mob fan too...that R Cali track bumpin' ain't it?!

I thought he fell off after his last album, I thought Long Live A$AP & Lords Never Worry were better...But it looks like he came back with a banger!

Amigo Mane
  • Amigo Mane

YG Amigo

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 02:34 PM

I love the animals. They are a great addition to GTA, especially dogs.

Especially Chop! Love taking that lil n*gga out in the whip & having him chew on the hipsters lmao

SLUGFly
  • SLUGFly

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 02:39 PM

It's very hard to pick a couple good things from a fistful of aces. Mostly I like Injector offroading, Infernus freeway racing and Gauntlet street racing. Boring by myself though - can't wait till we're online. :D

SLUGFly
  • SLUGFly

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 02:42 PM

1) Los Santos Customs
and
2) The submarine. 

im wondering this also cause
Spoiler
is that another mission or do i freeroam down there and get it? 

I wondered that too. Later today, I'll try tO get the freight chopper to carry Trevor's sub there. What about scuba gear? Can you wear scuba gear without doing it from the sub?

WinterEdit
  • WinterEdit

It was all just lying there!

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 24 September 2013 - 02:43 PM

Also I like Sandy Shores. It would be fun to live in a place like that, to be honest. :)

Amigo Mane
  • Amigo Mane

YG Amigo

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 02:43 PM

It's very hard to pick a couple good things from a fistful of aces. Mostly I like Injector offroading, Infernus freeway racing and Gauntlet street racing. Boring by myself though - can't wait till we're online. :D

I haven't really tapped in to the offroad side yet, can imagine it being fun though, might give it a go...When it comes to driving though, I love the Ruiner swervin through traffic...Mm me too, gonna be so good creating our own races, I almost forgot about that, & our own deathmatch areas...

Amigo Mane
  • Amigo Mane

YG Amigo

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 02:45 PM

Also I like Sandy Shores. It would be fun to live in a place like that, to be honest. :)

Ikr, I'd love to just be able to go take a quad on the dunes, or have the loudest trailer park parties...I envy Trevor haha, he is one of the best character's from the franchise, just wish he wasn't going bald haha

PanicButton
  • PanicButton

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 02:47 PM

the ocean + underwater

customization shop

bikes + atv's

Nikki 

Amigo Mane
  • Amigo Mane

YG Amigo

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 02:48 PM

the ocean + underwater

customization shop

bikes + atv's

Nikki 

Who is Nikki again? 

Amigo Mane
  • Amigo Mane

YG Amigo

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 02:51 PM

The fact that when your car is on black smoke, if you carry on driving it, eventually it will blow up, rather than waiting for more external damage. (Extra realism points for that).

PanicButton
  • PanicButton

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 02:53 PM

ohhh also:

driving a lawnmower

driving a giant-sized dumptruck 

:lol:

Amigo Mane
  • Amigo Mane

YG Amigo

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 02:56 PM

I like running down the street & randomly punching hipsters in the back of the head, one punch KO. 

If you haven't tried the sprint punch yet do it. Amazing. Don't hit the girls though! That's just nasty!

Amigo Mane
  • Amigo Mane

YG Amigo

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 03:00 PM

Lamar.

Who doesn't love that guy. 

Real G & too funny.

Amigo Mane
  • Amigo Mane

YG Amigo

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 03:03 PM

Lol the whole time I been playing I was looking through Franklin cell phone for the chop iFruit app, even tried going on his laptop to see if you had to do it on there (you can't go on his laptop for those who don't know)...Then I wondered, does Franklin eventually upgrade his celly to an iFruit? But no. It was an app for the iPhone all along lmao.

That was a pretty funny story to me, it was like an on-going side quest throughout the game, to find out how to get the app to train Chop...

Amigo Mane
  • Amigo Mane

YG Amigo

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 03:19 PM

Come on, y'all must have some more cool stuff to share? 

I wanna see how everybody else likes to play, & what stands out to others that I might not notice as much & I wanna try some new stuff lol

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users