Photo

Just completed the game and.....

23 replies to this topic
IDEALmethod
  • IDEALmethod

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 12:07 PM

Spoilers here for those that have not completed the game........Alright fist of all let me just say the driving is an improvement on the last gta. The graphics are amazing, all characters in all games should look as good as gtas! Its nice to see what the 360 can do! (bring on BF4!) I never played any Trevor cannibal hill camp missions, I read the talk about cannibals but have not come across any. My real topic here is Trevor OR Michael ? Which did you kill and what happened to you? I worry I am missing out on some key plot lines as I chose to kill Michael coss he is a whinny do gooder, who cannot rob stores! Now trevors story continues, but which is the better man to continue with.Will I fully complete the game with trevor and the colored dude? Do I need Michael to fully complete the game as that was the dude I should have picked if I was a good guy. Which is the better man to continue with and why. I wanna here from the people that have long since seen the credits roll up and are still playing. Those with michael and those with trevor, whats the experience like? whats happening.  I will play again and save Michael but I wont be finding all the easter eggs twice. So who should I go all the way with!!

Hoping for some good dlc when the time comes, deloren and jetpack. They are the most wanted after all.

RichardC1993
  • RichardC1993

Repo Guy

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 12:17 PM

You realise you didn't have to kill either of them, right?

SteveG
  • SteveG

Rat

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 12:25 PM Edited by SteveG, 24 September 2013 - 12:28 PM.

well only certin properties can be bought by michael so yeh i would say you need him if you wanna buy all properties. i played out all possible endings and decided to go with death wish and saved them both.

I did not test if you could buy any micheal only bussniess when you kill him but i know they go up for sale again 

OGCFB
  • OGCFB

Emperor Eye

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 12:57 PM

Spoilers here for those that have not completed the game........Alright fist of all let me just say the driving is an improvement on the last gta. The graphics are amazing, all characters in all games should look as good as gtas! Its nice to see what the 360 can do! (bring on BF4!) I never played any Trevor cannibal hill camp missions, I read the talk about cannibals but have not come across any. My real topic here is Trevor OR Michael ? Which did you kill and what happened to you? I worry I am missing out on some key plot lines as I chose to kill Michael coss he is a whinny do gooder, who cannot rob stores! Now trevors story continues, but which is the better man to continue with.Will I fully complete the game with trevor and the colored dude? Do I need Michael to fully complete the game as that was the dude I should have picked if I was a good guy. Which is the better man to continue with and why. I wanna here from the people that have long since seen the credits roll up and are still playing. Those with michael and those with trevor, whats the experience like? whats happening.  I will play again and save Michael but I wont be finding all the easter eggs twice. So who should I go all the way with!!

Hoping for some good dlc when the time comes, deloren and jetpack. They are the most wanted after all.

If you wanna truly experience everything the game has to offer you will need all three characters to do so, since there are many character exclusive things.

IDEALmethod
  • IDEALmethod

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 01:31 PM

bollocks! - I did not know you could save them both! I did opt to save michael when he was dangling but it was obviously too late as he fell. At what point did you have to option to save them both, is that an option if you opted to take out trevor instead or are you all just smarter than me!!

flyingmonkey97
  • flyingmonkey97

Rat

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 01:39 PM

You get 3 options on that mission...

coldmurda
  • coldmurda

̡̱͐̈́͋ͦͮ̎͊̒R

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 01:42 PM

bollocks! - I did not know you could save them both! I did opt to save michael when he was dangling but it was obviously too late as he fell. At what point did you have to option to save them both, is that an option if you opted to take out trevor instead or are you all just smarter than me!!

When Devine Weston leaves your Home your prompted with three choices in your phone

A) Kill Michael

B) Kill Trevor

C) Death Wish

Death wish is the longer more "difficult"(not really to hard) choice where you save both.

Ali_69
  • Ali_69

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 01:42 PM Edited by Ali_69, 24 September 2013 - 01:44 PM.

Just finished it .. i also chose the third option nobody needs to die :)

IDEALmethod
  • IDEALmethod

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 02:11 PM

Replaying it now. 62% done, I am willing to bet if I save them both, the stories after will be the same as I I had killed one, so if I save them both I will see every cut scene and missions. Example- Trevor's mum will still come back if I save michael. I bet it's the same. Still I will save it and do the take out Trevor mission after I save them both. Three games on the go to see all the endings! Phew..

LemonStreet
  • LemonStreet

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 02:51 PM

Trevors mum... you mean the kidnapped wife no?

• GTAVKing likes this

TrialzGTAS
  • TrialzGTAS

Hopes for turnout gear in V!

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 04:49 PM

I chose deathwish. I watched the cutscenes for Michael and Trevors death and it kinda broke my heart.

Ali_69
  • Ali_69

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 06:33 PM

I chose deathwish and trerevor mom came back and she needs drug any idea Where can i find them guys...!?!?

IDEALmethod
  • IDEALmethod

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 06:47 PM

Excellent I have done the proper ending! Thanks guys

IDEALmethod
  • IDEALmethod

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 06:48 PM

Now to find out what Trevor's next moves are, see if they are different from the kill michael ending! These are exciting days we live in lol

weejen1
  • weejen1

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 06:52 PM

i found a van full of drugs for trevors mum after i died and was taken to hosp. van was sitting outside the hosp

• Ali_69 likes this

Druffmaul
  • Druffmaul

Dan Is The Bastard

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 06:54 PM

Trevors mum... you mean the kidnapped wife no?

Nope, he means mom. Er, "mum". 

• Ali_69 likes this

billy bob 232
  • billy bob 232

Rat

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 06:56 PM

did you say you complete the whole game

TellEmRye
  • TellEmRye

Leader of Buncha Nutters

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 03:21 AM

Hold on hold on, did anyone actually read this dude's post? No one notice the casual racism dropped in? "Trevor & the coloured dude"?

What a punk.
  • chitoryu12 likes this

SteveG
  • SteveG

Rat

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 06:25 PM

if you choose to kill micheal and then try save him he still dies you pull him up and he hedbuts you and falls and dies

Ali_69
  • Ali_69

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 06:35 PM

i found a van full of drugs for trevors mum after i died and was taken to hosp. van was sitting outside the hosp

What is the name of the company that Van belong to ..? 

LennonNL
  • LennonNL

English Rose

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 06:42 PM

Colored dude? f*ckin hate it when people call black people that! Are they f*cking green or yellow? White's a colour too you bell

OT: Choose C. Much better ending.

karl36116
  • karl36116

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 01 October 2013 - 01:41 AM

i had to purchase this, could not find another guide to complete the mission  http://bit.ly/1eV9zJH

jiggysaw
  • jiggysaw

Reasonably

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 03:34 AM

Now to find out what Trevor's next moves are, see if they are different from the kill michael ending! These are exciting days we live in lol

Spoiler

Ninjambie
  • Ninjambie

Ninja for hire. Body disposal is extra.

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 01 October 2013 - 07:58 AM

All 3 endings are available in the re-play missions list.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users