Op got owned by real life logic and real life military men
  • GamerPatriot likes this

Scaglietti
  • Scaglietti

Italia

• Facade Corporation
  • Italy

Posted 24 September 2013 - 10:55 PM

:lol: Over powered? This dude doesn't know anything about the military.

TiddleyWinker
  • TiddleyWinker

Trick

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 11:01 PM

Na fine the way it is. Got the fighter jet on my 3rd run, so not that hard.

First one I was in a slow motor so got shot my a tank, second I attempted to skydive but got shot up before I could land and third I managed to drive into the hanger spawn and get, no missile even fired at my jet I don't think. Very doable.

Not tried for the other vehicles but will do so soon, probably a lot harder getting those things out of there in one piece (especially for the big cargo plane) but it makes a fun challenge.

JubeiDOK
  • JubeiDOK

Westsiiiide!

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 11:08 PM

You 3 time f*ckers must have horseshoes up your asses. It's been hard as hell, love it though. I got in unnoticed just once, and then I had to go and be stupid enough to snipe a guard off the water tower. Damn tanks keep blowing my ass up if I make it to a jet. =(

vielle
  • vielle

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 01:04 AM Edited by vielle, 25 September 2013 - 01:12 AM.

Overpowered? NERFED? Kid if you haven't realized... This is GRAND THEFT AUTO... Not Call of Duty... There will be no driving/police downgrades because of crying on forums... you f*cking idiot. I wish I could smack the complexion off your face for making such an atrocious post. The game is f*cking perfect LIVE WITH IT

I ain't no god damn COD noob and cussing and jumping to damn conclusions won't get you anywhere. I am trying to be realistic COD is the next game I don't want to have to complain about. And next people you wouldn't have 8 tanks all ready to fire and around the base with people inside them it would make sense if they had to get inside them. What kinda f*cked up military would be paying to have tanks patrolling 24/7 with loaded shells like they are not doing a training exercise. It would make sense to have some people moving around the base, but expensive damn tanks everywhere doesn't seem to make much sense. And the fact that they are trying to shoot missiles at a thin object. 5 seconds is a unrealistic time to start firing god damn missiles. I would say that waiting 2-3 seconds longer considering they tell you to get out of the airspace before they start firing considering I try to get out of the airspace being shot down at the last second while trying to get out and why would they tell you to get out of the airspace if they are just gonna shoot you down anyways.

Munx
  • Munx

Homie

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 01:12 AM

Overpowered? NERFED? Kid if you haven't realized... This is GRAND THEFT AUTO... Not Call of Duty... There will be no driving/police downgrades because of crying on forums... you f*cking idiot. I wish I could smack the complexion off your face for making such an atrocious post. The game is f*cking perfect LIVE WITH IT

I ain't no god damn COD noob and cussing and jumping to damn conclusions won't get you anywhere. I am trying to be realistic COD is the next game I don't want to have to complain about. And next people you wouldn't have 8 tanks all ready to fire and around the base with people inside them it would make sense if they had to get inside them. What kinda f*cked up military would be paying to have tanks patrolling 24/7 with loaded shells like they are not doing a training exercise. It would make sense to have some people moving around the base, but expensive damn tanks everywhere doesn't seem to make much sense. And the fact that they are trying to shoot missiles at a thin object. 5 seconds is a unrealistic time to start firing god damn missiles 

Obviously you missed there part where people pointed out that they would know you were coming long before you actually flew over the base? I know radars may sound like space age technology to you, but come on.

vielle
  • vielle

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 01:16 AM

I ain't no god damn COD noob and cussing and jumping to damn conclusions won't get you anywhere. I am trying to be realistic COD is the next game I don't want to have to complain about. And next people you wouldn't have 8 tanks all ready to fire and around the base with people inside them it would make sense if they had to get inside them. What kinda f*cked up military would be paying to have tanks patrolling 24/7 with loaded shells like they are not doing a training exercise. It would make sense to have some people moving around the base, but expensive damn tanks everywhere doesn't seem to make much sense. And the fact that they are trying to shoot missiles at a thin object. 5 seconds is a unrealistic time to start firing god damn missiles 

Obviously you missed there part where people pointed out that they would know you were coming long before you actually flew over the base? I know radars may sound like space age technology to you, but come on.

This is different you have a military base next to urban communities of people doing everday lives moving throug traffic not in the middle of a desert unlike area 51.

TrevorPhilipsInc
  • TrevorPhilipsInc

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 01:29 AM

This is different you have a military base next to urban communities of people doing everday lives moving throug traffic not in the middle of a desert unlike area 51.

Pretty sure Zuncado is a few miles away from any town..I understand that video games make it hard to judge distances. But youre retarded if you think that because its closer to an urban setting that that would make it easier..Infact its the opposite. The Military would be on higher alert and quicker to respond..With Area 51 they can watch you from a long ways out and casually intercept you.

• vielle likes this

DeafMetal
  • DeafMetal

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 01:38 AM

lol I haven't gone yet but it sounds a lot like the SA base which was hard as F*CK.

seanforever
  • seanforever

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 01:42 AM

Using this approach I can get any vehicle I want out of the base. Might take a few tries, but its the best way in.

http://www.ign.com/v...l-a-fighter-jet

if you use the front entrance, youre dead.

sultangris
  • sultangris

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 02:32 AM Edited by sultangris, 25 September 2013 - 02:33 AM.

you can easily drive a car in the main gate take a left through the truck parking lot then take a right at the fence and go up that side and there is a jet with a guy standing by it outside with a fence on three sides.  This is easier at night cause there are less people walking around to shoot you.  Ive stole that jet a bunch of times but it always runs out of fuel and crashes.  Someone said it was because i got shot, but ive evaded the missles and only taken gunshots, would that do it? do you have to get away without taking a single bullet?

vielle
  • vielle

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 03:33 AM

I'm not talking about getting in the base I've gotten in it many times before, but I am talking about nerfing it not that I have a problem, but that it is just unrealistic.

TrevorPhilipsInc
  • TrevorPhilipsInc

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 03:36 AM

If a helicopter pursued you at all theres a chance that you might of taken a shot to the engine...Certain areas of vehicles including planes and helicopters are more vulnerable.

GamerPatriot
  • GamerPatriot

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 04:33 AM

You do know that there are base in cities right? Yokota AFB is in Tokyo and has house and malls across the street. 

GamerPatriot
  • GamerPatriot

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 04:36 AM

Also I'm in the Military so I know what I'm talking about. I been all over the world and to many bases. This is 2013 and space is getting low, there is very few base out in the middle of nowhere now. Maybe the Nuke bases with silos with be the one out in the woodworks.  

sultangris
  • sultangris

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 05:30 AM

If a helicopter pursued you at all theres a chance that you might of taken a shot to the engine...Certain areas of vehicles including planes and helicopters are more vulnerable.

i did it a few times and im positive i took no missile hits because you can see them explode on you, but there were a couple ground guys shooting guns at me as i took off.

scrublord
  • scrublord

Certified Fresh

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 September 2013 - 05:32 AM

not+sure+if+serious+_a3c87850b858e3bdd7d

TrevorPhilipsInc
  • TrevorPhilipsInc

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 05:40 AM

i did it a few times and im positive i took no missile hits because you can see them explode on you, but there were a couple ground guys shooting guns at me as i took off.

I meant bullets.

Virazol
  • Virazol

Snitch

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 05:48 AM

If you fly low they wont shoot you down.

Gtaman_92
  • Gtaman_92

Token black guy.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 September 2013 - 05:57 AM

Have you tried driving inside the base with a fast car? You could avoid the guards pretty easy doing that.

Cutter De Blanc
  • Cutter De Blanc

Cheat Activated

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 25 September 2013 - 07:09 AM

Have you tried driving inside the base with a fast car? You could avoid the guards pretty easy doing that.

This is how I got my Lazer. Blasted in there with a hot pink Infernus, sped over to the jets and took off. Still took about an hour and a half to do it without dying.  

Airborne82
  • Airborne82

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 07:28 AM

I was in the military reality is most soldiers would be in the barracks getting drunk n playing with thier ding dongs.If you did run into a base like that it would take them awhile to react as the weapons are locked in a Armory and the ammo is halfway across the vase at the base at the ammo supply point.Realisticly the only thing you would have to worry about are the gate guards and the military police!! Believe it or not also but most military bases don't have anti aircraft defense systems either,if they do I never saw em.

Heisenberg666
  • Heisenberg666

Peon

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 08:12 AM

I think it's underpowered actually, when I stole the jet, and got away from the missiles, I was expecting other fighter jets to come after me.

chitoryu12
  • chitoryu12

Resident Actor, Dancer, and Singer

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 08:12 AM

Shockingly enough, it's not easy for a random guy to simply drop into a military base and steal a fighter jet!

I was in the military reality is most soldiers would be in the barracks getting drunk n playing with thier ding dongs.If you did run into a base like that it would take them awhile to react as the weapons are locked in a Armory and the ammo is halfway across the vase at the base at the ammo supply point.Realisticly the only thing you would have to worry about are the gate guards and the military police!! Believe it or not also but most military bases don't have anti aircraft defense systems either,if they do I never saw em. 

I've never heard of an American military base that has zero anti-aircraft defenses. It would make them extremely open to any kind of aerial attack, even just a random angry civilian in a Cessna looking to make a kamikaze run.

aR2k
  • aR2k

Playa

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 08:15 AM

My only complaint about the military base is that as soon as you enter, even if you stealth your way in and noone has seen you, the alarm goes off and you get 4 stars wanted level. i snuck in behind the guard, he had his back to me and i was probably 20m away from him, as soon as i passed the gate, alarm went off and he turned around and engaged.

That was pretty silly

Ekoms
  • Ekoms

LSLK

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 08:19 AM

I'd say is pretty easy, check me out doing work on the soldiers in the base.. Lol 

simstar29
  • simstar29

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 09:10 AM

I went into Fort Zancudo last night, took me 5 attempts before i stole the Miltary Jet. Very realistic, very tough, i shot a army guard near the entrance and within seconds a Rhino tank appeared!, got wasted in seconds. I then went down to Los Santos airport to land there, got instant 3 star wanted level!, again very realistic as Trevor doesnt have a hangar down there.  

CReaper210
  • CReaper210

Kingpin

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 09:16 AM

Yeah, because a paramilitary fort (with better funding then the actual army)  wouldnt have fast response times ? :p

I doubt a real life military base would be able to respond in 5 seconds with an instant kill or be able to have 5 tanks ready to blow you the f*ck up as soon as you land and besides why are they even loaded in the first place? This doesn't seem realistic to me.

In reality, you would be locked on long before you actually get in the base.

And realistically, they wouldn't even need the tanks. They are already taking it easy on you.

WarM4chine
  • WarM4chine

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 09:59 AM

Maybe it was blind luck but on my first try I ran through the gate with a Coil car, jacked the cargobob and was on my merry way.

JWitfield
  • JWitfield

Killer of Idiots with Trainers

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 September 2013 - 10:30 AM

Seems legit............

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users