Photo

The new Airport?

3 replies to this topic
007_eleven
  • 007_eleven

Rat

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 09:16 AM

Good evening GTAForums! So, if you've ever played GTA IV online in free mode, you'd know that by far the most used area by players was Francis International airport in Liberty City. Rockstar might as well not have made the rest of the map when lemmings are content to fly, drive and shoot each other in a big grey open space. 

So, what do you think the most popular area will be in GTA Online? Will it be more of the same in Los Santos International Airport, or maybe glitzy Rockford Hills/Vinewood Hills, the ghetto areas of south LS or a rural part of Blaine County? I think it will all depend on whether sessions can be set with default spawn points, but generally I think Los Santos will be far more populated than most of Blaine County, as an overall rule. Fort Zancudo could be an appealing hangout spot for me, 2 main entrances, wide open space, military vehicles, very similar to the FIA, what do you think? :)

damienr95
  • damienr95

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 06:22 PM

If Fort Zancudo has no guards online then I'll defiantly be there a lot. 

Vega Fve
  • Vega Fve

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 07:05 PM Edited by Vega Fve, 24 September 2013 - 07:07 PM.

Liberty City was just a boring sterile place to drive through unless you had a specific purpose which was only given to you in SP, hence people gathering at the airport to get their hands on one of the few weaponized helicopters, which was just about the only fun to be had in the free roam MP.

San Andreas is alot more diverse, with plenty more types of vehicles to choose from, and possibly far more activities. (and about 3 times the size of Liberty City.)

Think RDR Online, but still way better.

rawrsnar
  • rawrsnar

Mom's Spaghetti

• Members
  • United-Nations

Posted 24 September 2013 - 09:55 PM

I'm hoping to see lots of people out in the countryside and not just in the city. Just think of how fun it would be to have a big battle with planes, cars, and helis in the mountains. Or just driving.

I'll probably be sitting on top of Mt. Chiliad a lot. Hopefully i'm not alone. :p

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users