Photo

Buying a tank

21 replies to this topic
ajma420
  • ajma420

High Roller

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 05:43 AM

I dropped 3 mil for a tank, but it hasn't spawned. Where does it spawn when you buy it online?

SilencedScream
  • SilencedScream

Masked Maniacal Man Mass Murders Millions, Maybe, Man

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 05:53 AM

I don't know the spawn point; I apologize.

But I'm commenting to warn you - I've seen multiple people complain how easily the tank can be blown up, just from gunfire from the police.

ajma420
  • ajma420

High Roller

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 06:29 AM

Ok I got an email saying my tank was delivered. Still don't know where?!?!

Neodynamics
  • Neodynamics

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 06:34 AM

Try Trevors hangar. I feel like I bought something big (Can't remember at the moment) and it ended up spawning there, because the vehicle was so big. Or wait, which character did you buy it with?

ajma420
  • ajma420

High Roller

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 06:38 AM Edited by ajma420, 24 September 2013 - 10:46 AM.

Trevor - but it says "deliver anywhere" on the site but I'll check the hangar
I looked in the hangar, garage, and both safe houses but still nothing

ajma420
  • ajma420

High Roller

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 07:23 PM

It's been 3 hours and I still am no closer to finding it. I know it's a waste of 3 million, but I still wanted to mess around with it.

KillerJock
  • KillerJock

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 11:16 PM

You first have to own a garage. To recieve online purchases for what ever character you are. If you dont own them dont buy online

Im_Your_Six
  • Im_Your_Six

FREELANCE

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 11:19 PM

Don't you just automatically own the big garages? I never purchased a garage and I can store vehicles in Vinewood garage... Also the tank can blow up from GUNFIRE?! R* please fix that... :blink:

ajma420
  • ajma420

High Roller

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 12:17 AM

You first have to own a garage. To recieve online purchases for what ever character you are. If you dont own them dont buy online

I found the tank, it is in the hangar, under special vehicles like Neodynamics said. the Larger vehicles like the tanks and Barracks spawn in the hangar because they don't fit in the garage. Also, the garages are given to you at the start of the game so you will never be without a garage. Finally, someone on another topic said that if you buy a tank and don't have a hangar, you can get it when you buy the hangars.

agent17
  • agent17

Absolution

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 12:30 AM

Trevor starts out with a hangar, and Michael or Franklin can purchase a hangar in LS. But this leaves a character without a hangar.

Is there just two hangars or am I missing something?

Banana Duck
  • Banana Duck

Playa

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 September 2013 - 12:30 AM

I'm confused, where does it go? If I bought one with a garage with Trevor, it spawns there?

Jozzborne
  • Jozzborne

Jeremy

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 12:35 AM

I bought the tank and it will spawn at the hanger you can buy up north near his house.  It takes a lot to destroy it and if it is destroyed it always respawns back at the base no matter what.  Its a guaranteed for life purchase.  Same with planes and helicopters.

Banana Duck
  • Banana Duck

Playa

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 September 2013 - 12:47 AM

I bought the tank and it will spawn at the hanger you can buy up north near his house.  It takes a lot to destroy it and if it is destroyed it always respawns back at the base no matter what.  Its a guaranteed for life purchase.  Same with planes and helicopters.

Thanks mate, I'm buying one now, also if I have my jet stored there can you choose between different planes and the tank?

Jozzborne
  • Jozzborne

Jeremy

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 04:15 AM

Thanks mate, I'm buying one now, also if I have my jet stored there can you choose between different planes and the tank?

Yeah because I also bought a stunt plant and they both spawn in the same hanger.  I have to hold the D pad to select which I want to appear.  Same goes for owning multiple helicopters for one helipad or numerous boats for the docks. 

Lee Everett
  • Lee Everett

We need to keep you safe Clementine...

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 September 2013 - 04:16 AM

Tank gets delivered to Hangar wherever you get your airplanes at. 

voad1
  • voad1

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 05:21 AM

What if say Mike and Trev own hangars but Frank doesn't but I buy it with Frank?

I am trying to get a few stolen planes in each hangar. The cargo plane in Mikes hangar and the fighter jet in Trevs. Problem is I hear that if I store another vehicle in there and try and get it out to use it my jet will disappear and I assume the same would happen with the cargo plane. Any help?

Esco23
  • Esco23

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 06:30 AM

when u buy the tank with Trevor how do you get it to spawn in his hangar? its not there for me 

do i have to finish all the gun deliveries?

voad1
  • voad1

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 06:34 AM

It may take a little while until you ge it delivered. First, have you received a text message saying you got the tank? Next, I think the way it works is you go over to your hanger and hit left on the d pad and select behicles from a list. The tank should be on there is it was delivered.

PsuPepperoni
  • PsuPepperoni

Rat

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 06:34 AM

What if say Mike and Trev own hangars but Frank doesn't but I buy it with Frank?

I am trying to get a few stolen planes in each hangar. The cargo plane in Mikes hangar and the fighter jet in Trevs. Problem is I hear that if I store another vehicle in there and try and get it out to use it my jet will disappear and I assume the same would happen with the cargo plane. Any help?

Nope.  I lost my stolen Cargobob like that. Maybe R* will help us out with that when they patch cars disappearing from safehouse garages

Smallo92
  • Smallo92

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 06:35 AM

when u buy the tank with Trevor how do you get it to spawn in his hangar? its not there for me 

do i have to finish all the gun deliveries?

Wrong hangar. Your at the Grape seed hangar and you need to be at the Sandy Shores hangar.

voad1
  • voad1

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 06:35 AM

Also, that air strip with the deliveries you are talking about is not truly an airstrip/hanger. The actual hanger is marked as a white dome like shape on your map and is near sandy shores.

voad1
  • voad1

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 06:46 AM

WOOT I DID IT! I FINALLY GOT A C 130!!!

Too bad I have no where for a tank now :( Unless I want to get rid of this or that fighter jet. And I never want to get rid of this thing after all the trouble I went through.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users