Savegame error - HELP

4 replies to this topic
chmarmelada
  • chmarmelada

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 05:41 AM

Hello guys!

My problem is, when I download a savegame for GTA san andreas and put it in documents, when I go to the game and load up the save, the game just starts from the beginning. That video at the airport and then where you start. Pls tell me I want to play GTA SA and it isnt fun if you dont have anything unlocked :S

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• Members
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 24 September 2013 - 07:31 AM Edited by lil weasel, 24 September 2013 - 07:39 AM.

You are downloading the wrong version save.

If you have the DVD (v2) or the Steam Download (v3) Game you need to download a Version 2 save Game.

If you have the DVD (v1) then you need the Version 1 save game.

If you have 'Downgraded' the V2 or V3 you do not have a v1 game, so you will still download the V2 game save.

If you have a stolen (warez/torrent/pirated) game your on your own to figure it out.

There is a way to play the 'other' version saves by changing the 'script'. Instructions are contained in the "Chain Game" instructions.

chmarmelada
  • chmarmelada

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 12:57 PM

Ok, so i have a cd... Where can i found out which version is it?

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• Members
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 26 September 2013 - 02:12 PM

Second Edition should be printed on the Disc, the Box, and at the bottom right of the Menu screen.

If it doesn't say Second Edition then it should be the Original (First Edition).

chmarmelada
  • chmarmelada

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 03:28 PM

Like in the main menu where you startup the game? Thank you for your reply i will post here if something doesnt works ;-)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users