» «
Photo

Vehicle Storage Question

3 replies to this topic
iDisOrder
  • iDisOrder

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 05:28 AM Edited by iDisOrder, 24 September 2013 - 05:30 AM.

Hey Guys!

This forum says I'm new here and made me start a "new" account yet it saved my avi.... is everything GTA V bugged???

anywho, I've searched the net for the answer to this and this forum but to no avail....

Have patience, I'm an old skool gamer so the noob sounding question is for age not inexperience.

When saving a vehicle at a safehouse a one car garage can only store one vehicle successfully and a 2 car garage 2 vehicles??

correct???

I tried saving 2 at Franklin's SH but the last one I was sitting in/on was the only one that saved upon return to the SH.

Saving 2 at Mike's SH worked.

Now with Trevor...

he's the only one with a hanger, helipad and a marina at the moment so I have no other reference to go on.

I stole the fighter jet from the military base with Trevor and placed it in the hanger. There was a small private jet there already which I stole from the airport. I pulled the small jet out, drove the fighter jet into the hanger, then moved the jet back into place sticking out of the hanger.

When I returned, only the fighter jet was there.

*Same with the helipad.

I had a small black chopper on it which I sniped the pilot out of near the southern body shop. I flew the medical chopper to it from the roof of the hospital and parked it next to it on the helipad.

When I returned, only the small black chopper was there.

The marina... I had the sailboat in my slip, came with a police boat and upon return, only the police boat was present.

Is there some kind of drop down menu I'm missing here similar to the purchased garages?

The email I got after buying the slip at the marina says I can store up to 8 vessels.

What's going on with the vehicle storage at the safehouses, hangers, helipads and marinas??

Can someone help before I risk my life with a jumbo jet and dinghy?

Thanks in advance.

R.R
  • R.R

Soldier

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 06:57 AM Edited by R.R, 24 September 2013 - 06:57 AM.

On PS3, when you get to the Hangar, Marina or Helipad, press right on the D-Pad to cycle through stored vehicles.

TheEnd90
  • TheEnd90

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 02:34 PM

May contain spoilers (Functional and vehicles)

Here's how it works for me..

When I buy cars, they end up in the garage, obviously. There's a garage you can buy for each character. But it seems that I can only have 4 cars in the garage, as there's no such thing as sycling through a menu and choose vehicles. Therefore, I can't find two of my vehicles I bought from this military shop from the GTA internet (Phone) The Barraks, and the armored car. The tank spawns in the hangar, but not the two others.

You can buy a hangar for each character, not only Trevor. If you buy aircrafts, they end up in your hangar, but only one at a time. So if you steal another aircraft, and place it there, it will be removed forever if you gonna use something else. Untill you steal it again and place it back in the hangar.

I stole the military cargo plane (Titan) with Franklyn, and it's too big for the hangar, cause it can't spawn in the middle of the hangar, but at the side instead, so every time it spawns, it explodes.

When it comes to helicopters, it's the same as the hangars. Nothing else to add there.

Garages at safehouses only saves one vehicle I think. Haven't tried with two. But don't save the character's unique vehicles, as the will always spawn outside their houses anyway, and no matter how manny times you blow them up or whatever. If your car won't save in the garage, then go (Inpounded cars) location. You can see it in your map. The icon is similar to the (Car wash) icon. It's a little north east from the center of the city. South east from Michael's home.

If you want armored cars, and don't know where to get them, access your phone, go to internet, then (Travel and transport) Then look for a page named Waterstock-Cache-and-carry.

Happy gaming!

iDisOrder
  • iDisOrder

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 04:11 PM Edited by iDisOrder, 24 September 2013 - 04:12 PM.

On PS3, when you get to the Hangar, Marina or Helipad, press right on the D-Pad to cycle through stored vehicles.

I use the PS3 and saw that option when I just this morning purchased the helipad for Michael.

However, same thing,,,I had the black chopper on the pad and put the Emergency chopper next to it. Came back and the Emergency chopper was gone with no option to cycle thru. Same with the safehouse, purchased garages and marina...no option to cycle thru EXCEPT in the purchased garage:

when I have 4 cars stored there, I'm able to choose that special pre-order car but that's it.

May contain spoilers (Functional and vehicles)

Here's how it works for me..

When I buy cars, they end up in the garage, obviously. There's a garage you can buy for each character. But it seems that I can only have 4 cars in the garage, as there's no such thing as sycling through a menu and choose vehicles. Therefore, I can't find two of my vehicles I bought from this military shop from the GTA internet (Phone) The Barraks, and the armored car. The tank spawns in the hangar, but not the two others.

You can buy a hangar for each character, not only Trevor. If you buy aircrafts, they end up in your hangar, but only one at a time. So if you steal another aircraft, and place it there, it will be removed forever if you gonna use something else. Untill you steal it again and place it back in the hangar.

I stole the military cargo plane (Titan) with Franklyn, and it's too big for the hangar, cause it can't spawn in the middle of the hangar, but at the side instead, so every time it spawns, it explodes.

When it comes to helicopters, it's the same as the hangars. Nothing else to add there.

Garages at safehouses only saves one vehicle I think. Haven't tried with two. But don't save the character's unique vehicles, as the will always spawn outside their houses anyway, and no matter how manny times you blow them up or whatever. If your car won't save in the garage, then go (Inpounded cars) location. You can see it in your map. The icon is similar to the (Car wash) icon. It's a little north east from the center of the city. South east from Michael's home.

If you want armored cars, and don't know where to get them, access your phone, go to internet, then (Travel and transport) Then look for a page named Waterstock-Cache-and-carry.

Happy gaming!

I was able to save 2 vehicles at Michael's SH garage but only one at Trevor's 2 SHs and Franklin's one SH.

I know later on

Spoiler
from reading the forums so I dunno if I can put 2 in there.

I appreciate all the info you guys gave me but I guess the option to cycle thru is bugged.

Damn shame about these bugs I'm reading online.

With a $287 million budget, you'd think they'd work all these bugs out before releasing it.

I think they were pressured into releasing a game they worked so hard on for consoles that would be replaced in 2 months.

Just hope they don't forget about us and issue some patches for these issues.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users