Quantcast

» «
Photo

Non violent ways to make money in gta 5?

16 replies to this topic
12padams
  • 12padams

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 03:34 AM

So I'm 19, bought a ps3 and bought gta V all with my own money I earn at work. The issue is that I live with my parents and they are extremely against violence but swearing even more so. There seems to be a swear word in every sentence that comes out of each characters mouth and I found myself muting the game every time someone spoke or there were gunshots.

My enjoyment of the game is still there but it's much less involving playing the game with the volume muted. There are times when I am alone at home for small periods and can have the volume on but most of the time while they are home I take my time exploring and appreciating the world on my $500 BMX bike.

I am fine with doing 1 story mission per day as the game will last months. I am also playing a personal game within gta 5 where I try to buy better and better vehicles with the money I have and never steal any vehicles. So once I save up around $5000 ill buy a really cheap motorbike then Eventually a car followed by more and more expensive ones.

Problem is I can't seem to find a legit way to make money. It's either robbing stores, ATMs, killing people... What's a legit way I can make money In gta 5?

List as many ways as possible and point out the best ways to make money with franklin early in the game. (I play as franklin since Michael already has 7,000 dollars and I want to earn the money myself to buy better vehicles).

Spitfirex007
  • Spitfirex007

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 03:48 AM

lol wait until you meet trevor. Your parents better be on vacation. But to answer the question, the only legit way to earn money is the stock market I believe. Their are plenty of youtube videos explaining how to use it.

There is no way of hidding what GTA offers. Sex scenes, drugs, murder.. at some point your parents will catch on. You might want to explain to them what the game is, and at 19 you should be able to decide what you can and can't play. Hell at 19, I was living in my own apartment with my girlfriend!

H0WITZER
  • H0WITZER

One Sexy F*ck

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 03:52 AM

yeaaa this game is a lot more vulgar then the lasts games...im 24 and my mouth dropped when i had a hooker that said " i love you c*ock deep in my throat" but your 19...if your parents tell you what games to play...get the hell out of there...be a man. 

ProGamerGov
  • ProGamerGov

Hustler

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 03:57 AM

You can do races to get money, or drive around and help people in Radom events, some of the random event people pay quite nicely like the mob boss daughter.

SilencedScream
  • SilencedScream

Masked Maniacal Man Mass Murders Millions, Maybe, Man

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 04:01 AM

Probably not the best game to get if your parents are so anal.

As for purchasing cars, there's currently a glitch where your cars tend to disappear quite a lot. Rockstar's looking into it, though.

Lee Everett
  • Lee Everett

We need to keep you safe Clementine...

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 September 2013 - 04:04 AM

Save the money you receive from bank heists, this is important. Do not spend it on anything. By end-game, all the money you have should sum up to a lot.

After that then start Lester's Assassination missions. This is important, because these missions affect the in-game stock market/economy. If you put all your money into the stock wisely after Lester's Assassination, you should have a sum of over 100m+ per character.

After that, the best way to make stable money is through stocks. Watch them carefully, as I've made over 10 million + after I could no longer milk Lester anymore.

Good luck!

Ragref
  • Ragref

Fighting terror!

• Members
  • Dominican-Republic

Posted 24 September 2013 - 04:04 AM Edited by Ragref, 24 September 2013 - 04:04 AM.

You're 19? F*ck em, you're old enough to move out/don't care.

BMW Sterling
  • BMW Sterling

(_o_Y_o_)

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 04:04 AM

What are you? f*ckin' Mormon?

smokeysmokeonsmoke
  • smokeysmokeonsmoke

Trick

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 04:05 AM

Can't you play it away from them in your room or something. There's ways of making legal money racing, stunt jumps, stocks, random encounters etc don't expect much money tho the biggest money comes from the story which usually envolves killing a lot of people and stocks but you need quite a lot of money to make serious money on that.

ProGamerGov
  • ProGamerGov

Hustler

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 04:08 AM

What are you? f*ckin' Mormon?

Actually to save money and skip living in an apartment and move directly into a house, many people live with their parents, meaning in the long run they start off ith more money going out into the world.

Lee Everett
  • Lee Everett

We need to keep you safe Clementine...

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 September 2013 - 04:10 AM

Can't you play it away from them in your room or something. There's ways of making legal money racing, stunt jumps, stocks, random encounters etc don't expect much money tho the biggest money comes from the story which usually envolves killing a lot of people and stocks but you need quite a lot of money to make serious money on that.

I agree with what was just said about the stocks. I made mine starting with 39 million (since I decided to throw away 20 million on properties.

After the stocks rise, I make around 200,000 - 850,000. And that's was with 39 million (at the moment 49 million). So imagine if I were to start with lets say 5,000 - 700,000. The profit wouldn't be worth the time. Once you get to understand the stock market, it could be fun as hell (depending on which stock your profiting from). It gives you a rush and makes you think "I can lose it all right now" (as at one point I lost almost 4 million and had to pull out). Can be very frustrating too. 

I suggest you take a look at individual stocks for around 30 minutes, see how they rise, that will help you figure out which ones to invest in.

Pinnkiepie
  • Pinnkiepie

PIE

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 September 2013 - 04:11 AM

Are you able to play the game with headphones/headset?

KeithMcClees
  • KeithMcClees

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 04:45 AM

Are you able to play the game with headphones/headset?

get some cheap turtle beaches and you're good to go. I'd love to see your parents faces when some random pedestrian is shouting every 2 min "&%$ me in the @$$"

vince91
  • vince91

the pube in your orange juice

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 04:51 AM

you could try taxi missions. just call a cab, steal it (if your mom's ok with that :blink:) and press R3.  it takes a while to gather money this way tho..

TLagBro
  • TLagBro

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 05:12 AM

Yes i recommend a headset you can probably get one for about 15-20 bucks. You can also find a pair of everyday headphones and plug them into your TV but I dont think theyll be long enough for gaming.

Racer__X
  • Racer__X

@DeejayJeanP

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 September 2013 - 05:23 AM

This is not the way for you to play the game man.. Even without the swearing, you'll miss alot of the sounds, the songs, the feel of the because of music. See and try to plug some headphones in your TV, or PS3 (might get difficult, but it's possible< I've done it too), so you can at least hear the game. That should help a bit.

charmcitysking
  • charmcitysking

The King if GTA

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 05:26 AM

yeaaa this game is a lot more vulgar then the lasts games...im 24 and my mouth dropped when i had a hooker that said " i love you c*ock deep in my throat" but your 19...if your parents tell you what games to play...get the hell out of there...be a man. 

I lold...I know right

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users