Quantcast

» «
Photo

How many vehicles can you store in the purchased garages?

40 replies to this topic
JonRenemy
  • JonRenemy

Greater Than Great

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 02:13 PM Edited by JonRenemy, 07 October 2013 - 02:15 PM.

Wait I'm confused..... why are people saying Franklin can only store 2 cars at his hillside house?

In my game, I've stored 2 cars in the garage (the most that can fit) and outside on the driveway his first car (which starts off white) and his bike are always there.

No matter how much I do, I come back and they're always there.

Also, I've sometimes lost a random stolen car or bike during some activity, and when I go back to his house, it's there too, parked next to the driveway.

So there's 4 that can easily be stored there, and sometimes a 5th extra car that's not "mine".

Twizted_Memoriez
  • Twizted_Memoriez

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 03:01 AM

Wait I'm confused..... why are people saying Franklin can only store 2 cars at his hillside house?

In my game, I've stored 2 cars in the garage (the most that can fit) and outside on the driveway his first car (which starts off white) and his bike are always there.

No matter how much I do, I come back and they're always there.

Also, I've sometimes lost a random stolen car or bike during some activity, and when I go back to his house, it's there too, parked next to the driveway.

So there's 4 that can easily be stored there, and sometimes a 5th extra car that's not "mine".

You can only store 2 cars for Franklin in his garage, the bike and the buffalo are his personal cars which can never be lost, just like Michael's sedan and Trevor's 4X4. As for the car that appears on the road that happens so that if it is a car that has been modified but not stored you still have the chance to save it.

RaZerManic
  • RaZerManic

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 02:57 AM

Just two tips from me here

1) it's essential that you spray a stolen car assaigning it to your character preventing the game from vanishing it. Then It'll either be in the impound (discarded/arrested/wasted/started mission) or outside his safehouse (destroyed). I've even started a mission Before now to find it still parked where I left it a mile away.

2) An issue still exists where when the player has a full large garage (not safehouse) entering to remove a car will vanish the car you want to swap it with. Here's the safest way to avoid this so far. Drive your stolen car to a customs shop for a respray (vanish will now be to impound) now go to your players large garage and park your new car on the road outside the garage while you go inside to remove a car. When you come back out your previous car may have been relocated to a parking spot nearby. Swap cars and park in the garage.

This is from my experience so any confirmation that this is 100% proven would be appreciated

Enjoy GTA5 everyone

RaZerManic
  • RaZerManic

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 09:44 PM

This is taken from the manual:

Player characters can own any vehicle in Grand Theft Auto V as long as they have appropriate storage for it. To purchase new cars they must first own a garage, boats can only be bought if there is a place to dock them and a hangar is required for aircraft. If an owned vehicle is destroyed it will re-appear at any residential property that the character owns with a garage (note that this does not include safe houses). If an owned vehicle is lost, stolen or abandoned, it will be impounded. To retrieve impounded vehicles the character must pay a fine of $250 and collect the vehicle.

Cars in Grand Theft Auto can be customized at any of the Los Santos Customs shops, each of which is marked on the map. Drive in and choose from all the customization options available for that vehicle. Once a character has customized a car, he will take ownership of it.

Trizzykuz
  • Trizzykuz

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 12:01 PM Edited by Trizzykuz, 17 October 2013 - 12:15 PM.

Has anyone ever thought of parking their cars at the scrapyard? I made Franklin by the property and I've already stored away 2 cars and a bike. They haven't disappeared when I came back to it. Plus (not confirmed) I heard you can park cars when purchase the Golf Club. Try those two. and see if they work for you or not.

Secondly, I can't recall if it was Michael or Trevor.but there is a mission where this celeb guy tries to sell u his house. you gotta do a mission for him and then that property becomes yours and u get 2 more parking spots. So try that other wise Vanilla Unicorn allows five parking spots at the back where u always find Trevor's standard car at.

Check this for more locations.

http://mattwritesstu...ough-Properties

King Kapone
  • King Kapone

x N i g h t c a l l

• The Connection

Posted 17 October 2013 - 12:04 PM

I max myself out at 3 per character garage in fear of a 4th disappearing. Also 1 per safehouse garage.

SmoothGetaway
  • SmoothGetaway

I got respect for reality

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 October 2013 - 12:17 PM

If you put a character in a car and start driving right before you switch characters, the car you were driving appears outside their safe house.

At least for Mike and Frank.

More on topic, I haven experienced the disappearing car bug yet. I'm sure I will at some point. But with how much money my guys have, it's hardly an issue.

Trizzykuz
  • Trizzykuz

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 12:18 PM

Each safehouse garage can hold up 2 cars and 1 bike at most. but with Trevor up to four vechiles. Right I have atv, sanchez and two other cars for sometime now. didnt disappear.

Twizted_Memoriez
  • Twizted_Memoriez

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 04:42 AM

Has anyone ever thought of parking their cars at the scrapyard? I made Franklin by the property and I've already stored away 2 cars and a bike. They haven't disappeared when I came back to it. Plus (not confirmed) I heard you can park cars when purchase the Golf Club. Try those two. and see if they work for you or not.

Secondly, I can't recall if it was Michael or Trevor.but there is a mission where this celeb guy tries to sell u his house. you gotta do a mission for him and then that property becomes yours and u get 2 more parking spots. So try that other wise Vanilla Unicorn allows five parking spots at the back where u always find Trevor's standard car at.

Check this for more locations.
http://mattwritesstu...ough-Properties

Not sure where you get your information from. You do not get anybodys house, yes someone tries to sell you one, but in the end it gets blown up. Also, if you can park cars at the scrapyard, please confirm it by saving the game then re-loading or reatarting your console and checking if they are still there. On another not, there maybe 5 parking spots beside then vanilla unicorn but i have only been able to safely store 2 cars there.

h4mza
  • h4mza

Get Every Dolla'

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 07:59 PM

Where is Trevor's second safehouse? Is it that Vanilla Unicorn strip club and where do I store the car at?

rojovo74
  • rojovo74

Peon

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 10:12 PM

Where is Trevor's second safehouse? Is it that Vanilla Unicorn strip club and where do I store the car at?

Unlocked after the main story mission "Friends Reunited". It is located in Vespucci Beach.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users