creepy easter egg: signals in ocean

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
250 replies to this topic
Kinghyper
  • Kinghyper

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 December 2013 - 10:06 AM

I think there Xbox live codes? Can't remember, seen it somewhere that some free trials were hidden in the game, you guys can try them, as I really cbf, I'm not saying they deffinantly are either just a guess, they look like the right format too. Have fun

Spuds725
  • Spuds725

Party Animal

• United-States
  • Contribution Award [GTAF]

Posted 05 December 2013 - 01:36 PM

I seriously doubt it--

Dann_47
  • Dann_47

King in NFS, Noob in DOTA

• Members

Posted 05 December 2013 - 02:38 PM

personally i think this is 40% true and 60% false.

well, ive read on this thread from A to Z, and many answers and questions have been published. I believe this thing happens ingame, but i said its false because i went there a couple of times tho but found nothing

overall, Ive gone there only to find a shark attacking my boat, and the boat sinks like a densed rock. i am at 78% completion and i went there on daytime, could be a possible cause the thing did not success. and also, do we really have to leave the boat to hear this spooky thing? and must we go there using michael?

oh yes, i also turned the subtitles off and i forgot to turn it on, and i will like to request all of you, could you guys go out there and record the sound while turning on the subtitle? I thought this might be worth checking out, as in GTA SA, if you go to a wooden house near the abandoned air strip at the desert on 3.33am after killing all 4 girlfriends, you get a call from someone and he shouts, and the subtitles shows the dialogue as *shouts*

Anyway, why does Michael always involve in this weird and paranormal things????? all those KIFFLOM and stuffs -_-

DeltaShadowZ
  • DeltaShadowZ

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 08:21 AM

I've been reading the entire story going on here. Honestly it sounds plausible. I think more investigations and proof is needed though. I've started conducting my own research as well, diving to the bottom is my very first task.

Also as someone mentioned vehicles with two radios (one for music and one that isn't controlled). He isn't lying, Trevor's Bodhi has one of these CB radios. Maybe the boat driven in the video had one as well? The subtitles idea is also worth a try.

Gaventi
  • Gaventi

Michael De Santa.

• Members

Posted 14 January 2014 - 10:43 PM

Do you need 100% completion to find this?

alexandrovich
  • alexandrovich

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 January 2014 - 03:42 PM

I think there's not enough proof. If the mirror video had the same SSTV signal, as the first one it could be legit.

Blingy
  • Blingy

Nigga Ya Love Ta Hate

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 January 2014 - 08:01 PM

This thread was a great read, thanks guys.

KamilKiri
  • KamilKiri

gta-five.pl

• Members

Posted 06 February 2014 - 12:57 PM Edited by KamilKiri, 06 February 2014 - 01:01 PM.

When i put the UFO sound from Fort Zancudo i got something like this. :O

I think that is some eye in the egg? Or illuminati symbol?
mQVgNii.png

And also from the same gameplay LETTER "D"? :O
SVs3jCV.png

I have it from this video (the loudness scream give that results) 0:22

Lochnessgray
  • Lochnessgray

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 06 February 2014 - 06:11 PM

Anyone care to visit the hatch with the no water hack?

bradg313
  • bradg313

HKRS Commissioner

• BUSTED!
  • Australia

Posted 29 May 2014 - 09:12 AM

I'm guessing no one has as there hasn't been any talk on this for almost 4 months, but i am willing to try it when i have time.

NikolaiAmethyst
  • NikolaiAmethyst

Are you having fun?

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 01 June 2014 - 11:40 PM

I'm guessing no one has as there hasn't been any talk on this for almost 4 months, but i am willing to try it when i have time.

You should definitely post a video of this if you do, i'd be interested in seeing it

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users