Quantcast

» «
Photo

is anyone else not getting paid for properties?

8 replies to this topic
mannythedon
  • mannythedon

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 01:04 AM

the smoke shop keeps sending me emails saying 9300 is deposited in the bank and also another 900 or something for another property.. but when i look in the logs the 9300 isnt deposited ... is this a glitch  or did i miss something.

Carnotaurus
  • Carnotaurus

Rat

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 01:07 AM

the smoke shop keeps sending me emails saying 9300 is deposited in the bank and also another 900 or something for another property.. but when i look in the logs the 9300 isnt deposited ... is this a glitch  or did i miss something.

I think they paid once a week.  I own the cab company but it has not been a week yet so I don't get my $2000.  I hope that help.  

mannythedon
  • mannythedon

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 01:10 AM

ive gotten like 10 notifications that its been put in my bank ive had it a while now.... but its not coming up in my transaction logs

Carnotaurus
  • Carnotaurus

Rat

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 01:11 AM

ive gotten like 10 notifications that its been put in my bank ive had it a while now.... but its not coming up in my transaction logs

That odd, If this thread is still up I'll let you know if I get my money.  Might be a bug but I doubt it, I wonder if you have to go back to the property to get it like Vice City?

ZeusMowat_278
  • ZeusMowat_278

Dick Francisco

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 24 September 2013 - 01:19 AM

It gets paid to your bank account. Try checking Maze Bank or Bank of Liberty, it'll show your transactions.. I think it's Maze Bank lol

mannythedon
  • mannythedon

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 02:47 AM

i cant access maze bank with franklin only the flee one.. and im getting the logs of the other laces i own just not the smoke shop

skitsofrantic75
  • skitsofrantic75

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 03:46 AM

• I am having the same problem.  I emailed rockstar about this issue but haven't heard back yet.  Ive done everything I have read to remedy the problem but to no avail.  I read online that you had to open the emails from the properties, but that didn't help either.  I hope someone can sort this out.

Tim

el_mostito
  • el_mostito

Elver Gunn

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 05:31 PM

• I am having the same problem.  I emailed rockstar about this issue but haven't heard back yet.  Ive done everything I have read to remedy the problem but to no avail.  I read online that you had to open the emails from the properties, but that didn't help either.  I hope someone can sort this out.

Tim

I usually ignore the property manager's cry for help, and when I ignore them I don't get paid, even if the email states I had income. I read somewhere that that's how it goes; you don't help them out and you don't get the money.

"When one of your properties is overrun or needs assistance you will receive a text warning and a flashing “P” will appear on the map over your struggling property. If this challenge is ignored and you continue to begin another mission, you miss the opportunity to help and your business will financially suffer. Similar to failing the challenge, you will lose out on the weekly profit. So drop whatever it is you are doing and answer that cry for help. Pronto! " - http://www.tradeinde...fitable-money-/

Hope this answers your question.

• skitsofrantic75 likes this

skitsofrantic75
  • skitsofrantic75

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 01:15 PM

Tim

I usually ignore the property manager's cry for help, and when I ignore them I don't get paid, even if the email states I had income. I read somewhere that that's how it goes; you don't help them out and you don't get the money.

"When one of your properties is overrun or needs assistance you will receive a text warning and a flashing “P” will appear on the map over your struggling property. If this challenge is ignored and you continue to begin another mission, you miss the opportunity to help and your business will financially suffer. Similar to failing the challenge, you will lose out on the weekly profit. So drop whatever it is you are doing and answer that cry for help. Pronto! " - http://www.tradeinde...fitable-money-/

Hope this answers your question.

Yep that pretty much answers my question.  cause like You I always ignore the cry for help, I guess that's why we don't get paid lol.  Thanks for the answer

Tim

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users